Friday Foibles and Easter Edibles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
184 Followers

Sighing heavily as I hear the speakers chuckling at me from afar, I bend over the chair....pushing my ass high, spreading my legs and grabbing hold of the chair. Bracing, I concentrate on my breathing, until I feel the cold edge of the leather paddle raking through my folds, spreading them wide, the pooled liquid quickly dribbling down my thighs. A low murmur circles the room and my 'friends' show their approval...not one shocked by this unseemly breakfast get together.

As the paddle moves from my dripping pussy, I tense ....waiting for that first smack. A voice from the laptop requests the cam to be placed closer....so one of my buddies(using the term derisively) offers to hold it in place for the best view. And with that the paddling begins. No warning just the whoosh and smack as it connects with my ass. I hear a whistle go up and my throat fucker moves into view in front of me. Hands are reaching for my nipples and I scream just as a cock pushes into my mouth.

Words of encouragement and more than one yell of "harder", fill the room. My ass is a fiery quivering mess as he keeps up a steady pace, from my knees to the full roundest of my ass. Gagging on the cock in my mouth, drool dripping, and my nipples being pulled and twisted.

Pain signals enter my brain and I try to pull back, feet dancing back and forth, toe to toe. Many hands push me back into place and I hear, "Bad girl...don't move...." and then a harder spanking ensues. Tears coursing over my cheeks as the headset from the computer is placed over my head.

"This is all for you baby, enjoy it, the view is absolutely amazing, your quivering ass going from pale white to pink to blazing red. I have my cock in my hand and I am stroking for you. Make me proud baby....make them all cum and beg for more. We both know your greedy body can take it. And it will please me as well, knowing that you are being done right. Embrace the pain, control your orgasms, and don't forget to ask permission..."

All I can manage is a whimper of assent....my mouth filled with cock. Gagging, I feel hands on my legs and then ....sigh...heaven as a tongue laps at my clit. The spanking continues, my nipples almost numb, my throat scraped and bruised....shuddering, on the brink of cumming....panic as I realize I cannot ask for permission.

I pull and push at the hands holding me....using my tongue to push the hard shaft from my mouth, hands reaching to push his hips....screaming "PLEASE?" knowing that you will understand...as I greedily gobble the cock once more, hands on my head pushing me tight...my ass still being spanked although the paddle has changed to a leather belt. The stripes thinner, they bite in deeper.

"Yes, do it, do it now, cum for me, CUM HARD! This is all for me...DO IT NOW!"

As my body quivers and bucks under the strikes of the belt, my nipples are bitten, teeth sinking into my clit as it explodes. My body both rejecting and embracing the sensations. Mad with a wild fever of passion I swallow the spunk as the cock in my mouth erupts. It dribbles out of my mouth, landing on me, and both men who are still punishing my body as I cum, over and over orgasming once again into oblivion. My closed eyes witnessing a myriad of colours in my silent world of screams. Finally your voice breaks through, speaking directly into my ears, soothing sounds as I come down from the ultimate high.

My quivering lips uttering incoherent whimpers and pleas for more. Your voice melodical in my ear proclaiming me a greedy tart. All I can do is nod in agreement, my body already juicing up for more.

Hands tugging and pulling, gripping and probing, my bitten nipples sending ripples along my nerve endings. My hand is taken and a drink pressed into it, I bring it to my lips, hands shaking so badly that the cool liquid spills over me, but enough making it into my parched mouth, it seeps into my aching throat, soothing as it passes through.

I hear a familiar voice asking if maybe I had had enough...she seems to be all worn out. My eyes flash as I find the speaker and grip his gaze with mine. A smile curving my lips as I peer at his cock....I whisper, "Not done while there is still even one hard cock here." A laugh in my ears as you chuckle...."Good Girl...go get em."

Grabbing the laptop and thrusting it into the hands of your partner in crime....I strut off to the bedroom...your voice still chuckling softly, the camera following my striped and swollen ass. "Such a lovely view." punctuated with an intake of your breath.

My throat abuser...already hard after cumming, stands near my head as I lay on the bed. Stroking my hair softly, cooing words of encouragement, stroking his raging erection in his other hand. I see my ass loving friend lubing his cock. The others all smiling and a conversation about cars between two of them. And I was told to focus?...smiling I encourage them all to have their way. I am turned onto my belly and my ass is welted anew.

Many stripes, I quiver and scream, a voice in my ear tells me that the whipping will not stop until I cum...no hands allowed...and as if on instruction...my hands are pulled out from my sides, my legs splayed wide and the belt strikes my open asshole. Screaming and begging for it to stop...my body on fire...I feel the bed sag as he positions himself above my head and realization dawns on me. He is aiming for my clit and I cannot close my legs....I twist and scream to no avail...strong hands holding me in place. One, two, three, four....and my world explodes again.

I feel my ass penetrated at the same time as my pussy, my mouth once again filled. Cum all over me...it drips and oozes from every orifice and still the hard cocks fill me. I am lost, slipped over the edge into pure pleasure. My body taking every thrust and spank and bite...and morphing the pain into intense and exquisite orgasms. They roll over me...never quite ebbing away...to be renewed again and again. After hours, I open my eyes, not even realizing that I had closed them.

My aching limbs and well probed holes all throbbing in the afterglow. The cum has dried on me....everywhere making my skin feel tight. Total darkness enfolds me and I listen. Faint voices drift to me, so I climb from my bed, pad softly to my shower and turn on the water. Soaping and lathering, letting the hot water seep into me until the aches are a dull throb. I step from the shower to find a towel and a robe. I dry quickly...leaving my hair wet and slip into my soft robe feeling warm and fuzzy.

I follow the voices to my kitchen where six men have gathered. Pizza, beer and cards are littering the table. They have formed quite a boys club while I slumbered. They all look up and acknowledge my entrance, my breakfast cook standing to gather me in his arms and kiss me fiercely. I cannot suppress a smile as I look at the faces of my friends...men who should never have met...all chatting as if they have known each other forever. My eyes falling on the shyest and oldest of my dear friends, silently wondering if the shock of it was too much for him. He answers with a great grin winking at me..."We are just deciding on who gets to cook breakfast next month. And how we can possibly top this incredible weekend."

My eyes wide in shock as the arms pull me closer...whispering in my ear, "Told you I wanted a kinky girl...think we have found you." He kisses me and sets me down at the table, puts a plate with pizza and a diet coke in front of me. "We're playing poker...winner gets to host next months party." A voice from the computer says, "Well done, love, cant wait to do this again!"

Groaning in mock frustration, a real blush suffuses my skin...I am excited at the prospect of another weekend with all my best friends.

I dig in to my pizza, grab my hand of cards and spend the next three hours in easy conversation with my guys. Turns out many things in common, not just me...

As the men leave, drifting out one by one til just my handler is left, I smile, slip into his arms and kiss him softly. Thank you for a most unusual weekend. He takes my hand...leads me to bed and climbs in beside me. We drift off, wrapped in the warmth of one another, the glow from the laptop and the green light on the cam keeping us company through the night.

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
184 Followers
12