Friday Fuck

Story Info
Sensual fuck.
818 words
3.94
25.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week had ended and after a relaxing shower I was enjoying a cool glass of wine sitting in my easy chair in my robe listening to some soft music. My girlfriend was due home within about half an hour, and then we would decide whether take-out or phone-in was for supper. I had dosed off and was awakened by her wonderful scent. She was standing beside me sipping my wine and smiling down at me. I had not heard her come in. She had removed her blouse and skirt and was wearing the full white slip and bra and panty set that I had bought her from Sulis Silk Lingerie of the UK. It had just a bit of lace around the top, and a small slit up the side, again with a small fringe of lace. She looked great with her shiny black hair falling to her bare shoulders. My eyes roved all over this wonderful apparition. My right hand went to caress her thigh and around to her buttocks. I loved the feel of her in the smooth cool silk slip, and the way it slipped over her silk panties. I drew her nearer to me as my other hand went up to cup her breasts and caress them through the silk slip and the silk cups of her bra. She smiled and sighed as my fingers caressed her now hardening nipples through the silky fabrics.

She pulled me up and out of the chair and we slowly danced to the soft slow music, our bodies close together. Her silk covered breasts rubbing against my bare chest. My penis was getting stiffer and longer as it rubbed against her slip covered pelvis. She pulled away slightly so that my now erect penis stood up between our now melding bodies. Our hands were busy caressing each other through the silk of her lingerie and my silk Chinese robe. What a fantastic feeling: of holding her close to me and feeling her silk clad body moving rhythmically against mine. She removed my robe from my shoulders and draped it across the sofa. She smiled to see that I was really ready for action. She pushed me gently onto the sofa and did a slow strip from her white silk slip. First one strap came off of a shoulder, then the other, as she cupped the slip at her breasts and caressed them through the two layers of white silk. All the while she smiled as she watched the evident excitement that this elicited from my erogenous zone. With one hand she then drew her slip ever so slowly down her stomach and then slipped one hand between her legs, caressing herself through the silky slip and her white silk panties. Slowly it went in and out between her legs as she moaned ever so slightly, always watching and smiling at me through half closed eyes as I licked my lips in anticipation.

She finally took the silk slip and drew it across my naked body teasing me all over, but concentrating mainly on my nipples and on my now very enlarged penis. My penis was so swollen and hot, while her slip was so cool and smooth. She pushed me gently to lie down as she straddled my thighs and caressed my stomach and chest with her slip. She slowly rubbed her silk panty-clad pussy up and down my swollen penis until they were soaked with her juices. She finally pulled her panties off, spread open her pussy lips, slipped my erect penis into her waiting juicy slit, and began to move up and down rhythmically. She slowly pulled each bra strap down exposing her pert little breasts and very erect nipples. I took a part of her slip in my hands as we caressed each other's nipples with it, all the while she pumped up and down slowly on my hard penis sliding it in and out of her hot juicy pussy.

What a great sensation it was to have her caress me with her white silk slip as she slowly and rhythmically moved up and down on my pulsing penis. Her pussy was so hot and wet and just tight enough to fit snuggly around my bulging, throbbing cock head. It did not take long for me cum inside of her, adding my juices to hers. She bent even closer to me so that I could suck her nipples as my finger stroked her erect juicy clit. Her soft moans grew loader and deeper as I increased my finger pressure and speed on her now juice covered clit. It was not too long before she came with heaving gasps. We both shuddered several times as we relaxed in each other's arms after having given each other such a great release. We both knew that there would be more to cum as the evening wore on.