Friday, I'm in Love

Story Info
You warm her up, inside and out.
1.2k words
4.43
15.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally. Friday. Of what has to have been one of the longest weeks of my life. But I'm almost home. And that makes me smile, even with the snow blowing into my face.

Knocking the worst of the snow and mud off my ankle boots onto the porch steps, my cold wet fingers (even inside my little red chenille gloves) struggle to get my keys out of my purse and open the door. I'm attempting to line up the damn key when the knob turns in front of me as you open the door.

"Baby!" If I didn't know you better, I'd think you were annoyed with me. Actually, I know you're annoyed with me, but I also know it's just because you care. Taking my hands, you pull me into the warm living room. Quickly divesting me of my jacket and gloves, you leave them to drip on the front mat. Taking in the still unmelted snowflakes caught in the red streaks of my hair, the wet cuffs of my green corduroy pants, and my intermittent shivers, you shake your head.

"Why didn't you just call me?"

"I d-didn't want to b-be a b-bother."

"Dammit. Don't move."

You head back into the bathroom, where I can hear water running. You come back to reclaim me, pulling me by cold fingers back into the bathroom, which is already starting to warm with the steam coming off the tub. Walking ahead of me, you drop the lid on the toilet seat to give me somewhere to sit. The loud sound startles me out of my exhausted reverie with a jump. Seating me on the toilet, you kneel before me to unlace my boots and peel off damp socks. I stand briefly as you also divest me of my wet cords and little cotton panties until I'm sitting there in just my oxford and bra, still occasionally shivering.

Pulling the towel off the rack, you knock the worst of the wet off my hair, leaving the towel wrapped around my shoulders. I feel you press two of my little hair clips into my hand. Without conscious thought, I wrap my wet hair up in a loose bun on top of my head, securing it with the clips. Looking up at you, I am once again amazed that you chose me.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet, you little idiot, let's just get you warm." Words that would be harsh from anyone else, but there is no edge to your voice, only caring. You reach over to shut off the water, and I take advantage of your inattention to rid myself of the wet towel, as well as my shirt and bra. You turn back to see my cheeky grin.

"I can think of another way you can warm me up."

"Nuh-uh," you shake your head, "you're too cold to touch, kiddo."

"Not everywhere." I spread my legs and pull your hand to my cunt, already hot and wet with your care for me. Sighing at the heat and my obvious arousal, you slip a finger between my lips, and then a second, spreading me open for you. You start to kneel in front of me again when I reach for you, stopping you.

"I have another idea." Directing you, I turn us around so that we have traded places. This time, I kneel before you, hands reaching for your belt. You flinch as my cold fingers slip under your jeans when I unbutton you, but are otherwise silent. My look apologetic as I am careful not to touch you again pulling them off.

"Sit down." You do, stepping back to sit on the closed toilet. I follow you, legs straddling, lowering myself over you. I start to reach down, then pause and look questioningly at you.

"I've got it." With a rueful grin you reach down to position yourself under me, ready for me. Thigh muscles taut, I move lower to rub myself over you, but only once before rubbing back so that you are right at the entrance to my body. Slowly, albeit unceremoniously, I lower myself to take you completely, a sighing trembling exhale when you are all the way inside me. The combination of the angle and the lack of foreplay make me feel even tighter than usual around you.

My hands flutter up to your shoulders, almost touching before I remember how cold they must be. Using just my legs, i move up and down, slowly and steadily. As I gradually speed up, moaning softly with each movement, I again almost grab your shoulders with my frozen hands before I put them behind my back. Taking pity on me, you reach around with one hand to grasp my wrists while the other cups a breast, fingers closing on a nipple.

"Mmm, thank you," on another sigh, speeding up slightly, adding a slight twist each time as you bottom out in me, pressing into me. Each time now, working myself a little more on you with each thrust, until I give up entirely the thought of thrusting and just twist, writhing above you with you deep inside me. I'm so close to getting myself off, just from having you inside me, but it's not quite enough, I can't quite get there alone.

You release my hands and my breast, dropping both of your hands to my hips, gripping hard enough to leave hand-shaped bruises tomorrow, if experience is any indication. Half lifting, half guiding, you pull me up only to drop me back down on to you. Your hands making me fuck you. Like a good girl, I keep my hands behind my back until I feel you starting to swell in me.

The extra pressure, along with your thrusting, is enough to send me over. My head falling back, I drop down hard on to you at the same time you push up hardest in to me. I can feel the pulse of you coming in my cunt as I tighten around you, leaning down so that you can take my cries into your mouth.

Even when I finally stop coming, though, the little sobs don't stop. The intensity of your care, not to mention the sex, has broken through my last barrier. The exhaustion and stress of the week catches up with me and I melt onto you, your arms wrapping around to hold me, sniffling into your neck as the sobs gradually slow and then stop.

Your arms slide up into my hair, pulling my face up to yours for a gentle, lingering kiss that makes me want to rock my hips slightly in response. With a grin, you allow me that moment before gripping my hips again to pull me off of you. Pouting slightly (mostly because my legs are tired), I allow myself to be guided to stand over you again. My eyes widen as I feel your cum start to move and then drip out of me. Eyes wide, I glance down as you reach around to cup your hand over my cunt, alternately keeping your cum there and just playing in it, spreading it around my opening, my clit, my ass.

You stand, too, then, turning me to face the tub.

"Climb in."

Amazingly, the water is still hot as I step gingerly into the tub, legs trembling.