Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravynsloft
Ravynsloft
332 Followers

"No way! Sorry, but I'm not as brave as you are. I would never have had the guts to make that first move," I said shaking my head.

"Well, last night I couldn't take it anymore. You were sitting there watching me play with myself and I just had to have you touching me. Are you okay with this? I mean with the two of us?"

"I was scared at first. I mean, I was worried that I was a lesbian or something. I'm still not sure about that. But being with you feels so right, I don't care."

"I hate those labels. It's like being lesbian or bi says more about you that how you treat people, or how smart you are, or anything else."

"I was thinking the same thing last night. When I stopped worrying about what box people would put me in, it became a lot easier to just be who I am. And who I am is a girl that wants to be with you."

Jackie kissed me tenderly on the mouth. "I want to be with you too, Michelle. I've wanted to for a long time. If I had know what a good lover you are, I would have done it a long time ago!"

"So I'm better than all those boys you screw?" I said, teasing. "Even Jay?" I knew had been a bad lover.

"Oh please! My dog is probably better in bed than Jay. He'd certainly last longer." We both laughed.

"So are you going to break up with Brad?" I asked, suddenly nervous. This was important to me. Was she serious about wanting to be with me, or was it just sex.

"I have a date with him tonight."

"Are you going?"

"I think I have to."

I wasn't brave enough to beg her not to go. I didn't even have the courage to ask her why. If she wanted to be with me so badly, why did she need to go out with Brad? The thought of her dumping me for him was terrifying. It was bad enough having to wrestle with the alien idea of being in love with another woman.

Whoa! Was I really in love with Jackie? There hadn't been time to think about the depth of my feelings for her. I had know her for years as my best friend, and I had loved her platonically for a long time. What separated love with a little 'l' from Love with a big 'L'? It was more that just sex, I was sure. I guess I really did Love Jackie.

"Hey, you're suddenly quiet," Jackie said.

"Sorry. I was just thinking."

"About what?"

My courage failed me again. I have never been a brave person. "Oh, just last. It was the most amazing sex I've ever had." That was true.

"I thought you were a virgin?" Jackie teased.

"Well, okay. So it is also the only sex I've ever had, but it was still amazing. I never imagined it could be that good."

"Well I was serious when I said you were the best lover I've ever had."

I snuggled up close to her, throwing a leg over hers and draping my arm across her back. I inched in closer and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Mmmm. That feels nice," Jackie purred.

I leaned in and softly kissed her ear. She made a low noise in her throat. I kissed her ear again. I let my tongue trace the edges of her ear and play with the soft, dangling lobe. When I tired of that, I pulled her dark hair away from her neck and planted a soft kiss on the smooth skin. I was rewarded with some goose bumps and another soft noise.

It was getting tough to reach her neck while lying next her, so I swung up and over to lie on her back. My knees straddle her buttocks. I held most of my weight on my hands and knees, and only allowed my hips to apply and significant pressure on her. From here I could easily kiss all over neck, which I proceeded to do.

I took my time, remembering the sweet, slow torture she had put me through last night. I alternated soft brushes with my pursed lips and tracing lazy figures with my wet tongue. I could feel her ass cheeks clenching and releasing underneath my hips.

Having reached the edge of her shirt, I tugged the hemline up, and Jackie helped me strip it off of her. Now her whole back was exposed. Jackie has flawless skin, smooth and with almost no blemishes. I picked up where I had left off, kissing and licking my way down her back. I took my time, enjoying every shiver and goose bump. When my mouth went dry, I sat up and stroked her back with my fingertips, tracing abstract patterns on her skin. I let my fingers brush against the exposed sides of her breasts, causing her to moan softly. While I was sitting, I stripped off my shirt and bra.

I slid down her legs and went back to the kisses, but much lower this time. My mouth finally reached the dimples in her lower back, just above her pants line. As a tease, I swiped a long, wet trail all the way back up to her neck. I let my erect nipples drag along her naked back and then lay full on her, kissing her neck repeatedly. Jackie groaned and writhed underneath my weight.

Reversing course, I trailed a path back down to the edge of her pants, my nipples trailing their twin paths ahead of me. Her pants were definitely in the way. I had to climb off her to peel them down her legs and off. Because she wore no panties or bra, this left her completely naked. I could smell her desire. She didn't look up, but just lay there compliantly. I was reminded of my hiding behind my hands last night, except that this felt much more natural. I quickly shucked my pants and panties so I could be just as naked.

Facing her feet, I kissed and stroked my way up her left leg. I paid extra attention to her gorgeous, tanned thighs. Reaching the cleft between her leg and ass, the aroma of her passion was unmistakable. I transferred my attention to her firm, round ass cheek, kissing and licking it all over. Jackie was having a difficult time lying still. Her ass would clench and release and her legs were trembling ever so slightly.

Knowing I was being a tease, I moved back down to her right calf and repeated the entire treatment. By the time I was kissing and licking her wonderfully bare ass cheeks, Jackie was practically squirming. I climbed between her legs, forcing her to spread them. Placing a hand on each check I spread her wide. I could see the puckered pink ring of her anus, slightly distorted by my pressure. Below that were her glistening pussy lips. We would have to wash the comforter when we were done. A small, wet stain was spread below them.

"You are beautiful," I croaked. Jackie just wriggled.

Release her cheeks, I slid one hand down between her legs and stroked the moist outer lips of her pussy. My fingers danced along her innermost thighs and caressed her puffy pussy lips, but they never opened them up. Jackie was writhing more and more. I could tell she wanted me to touch her where she needed it the most.

"Roll over," I said softly.

Without hesitating, Jackie flipped over, arranging herself so that her legs were on either side of me. Her eyes were bright with lust and desire. I scooted down to where my mouth could reach her knees. I alternated kisses on each of her inner thighs, moving steadily up toward her hot center.

I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to lick her pussy just like she had done to mine. I wanted to give her that indescribable pleasure of feeling a hot, wet tongue sliding between her labia and flicking across her clit. I was scared I wouldn't like it. I was frightened it would taste horrible and that I wouldn't be able to do it. I mean, before today I had never even touched another woman, let alone put my mouth on her pussy.

I found my courage in my need to hold onto Jackie. I was more frightened of losing her to Brad than I was of performing oral sex. I desperately wanted to make love to her so passionately that she would come back to me and not go to him. I resolved to love her with my mouth with as much tenderness and passion as she had done to me.

I tentatively licked her outer lips, causing Jackie to inhale sharply. The mildly salty, musky taste was intoxicating. My next lick was right up the center of her cleft. Jackie moaned and I could see her head rocking from side to side. I hadn't realized that the taste of a woman's pussy isn't what is important. It's that marvelous texture. Encouraged, I explored all of her marvelous folds with my tongue. I slithered between the inner and outer lips, delighted with the different textures.

Jackie's hands were gently stroking my hair. I slid both of my hands under her firm, quivering ass cheeks. The feel of those globes was exciting. I continued to tenderly lick her pussy all over, loving how it felt and loving how she was reacting to my kisses. Her moans and groans were accompanied by occasional twitches of her hips or undulations of her entire body. Her stiff, throbbing clit was easy to find. I gently sucked it into my mouth and curled my tongue around its.

"Oh, yeah!" Jackie cried out. "That's it baby. God, your tongue is driving me crazy."

I began to quickly flick the tip of my tongue over her clit. It only took seconds for her to cum. Her whole body went rigid as she cried out. Then she was flailing uncontrollably on the floor. I snaked my arms around her upper thighs and held on for dear life. I continued my assault on her clit. Her gently stroking hands gripped my hair fiercely. Her cries turned to sobs as her body continued to shake and quiver.

Finally her hands weakly tried to push my face away, but I held on tight. However, I did stop with the rapid tongue flicks. Releasing her clit, I resumed the long slow licks. I loved the feel of her inner flesh on my tongue. I used my lips to gently massage her pussy lips. Jackie was still groaning and writhing in slow motion.

I settled into a pattern of long, slow lick with the flat of my tongue. Each one started with the tip of my tongue just inside her vagina and ended with the full pressure on my tongue gliding over her clit. Her body began to shake with a second orgasm, gentler but deeper than the first. I kept the pace slow and gentle, but insistent and unrelenting. She had several more of those deep, rolling orgasm. I was too engrossed in what I was doing to count them.

"Michelle, please stop," Jackie finally begged. "I don't think I can take any more."

"Just one more," I pleaded, lifting my face from between her legs for a moment. "I want to give you one more."

"Oh, God," She said, flopping her head back on the floor.

I tenderly sucked her clit back into my mouth, gently massaging it with my lips.

"Oh, shit!" Jackie hissed. Her entire body tensed. I kept milking that tiny knob until she came with a wail. Her hands were clutching at the comforter and at my head. Her back was arched and her hips kept jerking underneath my face. As this last, powerful orgasm subsided, I released her clit and rained light, gentle kisses on the outer lips of her pussy, avoiding the over stimulated inner flesh. Jackie's whole body was shaking and I could hear her crying. I knew those were tears of release, not of sorrow.

"Come up here," Jackie begged hoarsely.

I crawled up her body, feeling the full press of her naked flesh against mine. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Once again, I knew they were tears of joy and passion, not sadness or anger. She pulled my face down to hers, holding my cheeks in her hands. We kissed passionately over and over. I could feel the wet, sticky juices that coated my face rubbing off onto her lips and face. She didn't care.

We lay there naked, hugging and kissing for the longest time. No words were spoken. I'm not sure Jackie could have managed a coherent conversation. Strangely, I did not feel the least bit horny. Everything I had done was just for her, to show her how much I loved her.

"I have to go," Jackie said. We were still twined together naked on the comforter in my living room.

"Please, stay with me," I begged, my voice breaking. "Don't see Brad tonight."

"I need to."

"Buy why? Don't you love me?"

I realized I had stepped over the boundary. I had used the L word. Jackie had been my lover for less than 24 hours and I just implied I was in love with her. It didn't matter that it was true. Even I knew that the surest way to lose a new lover was to push your emotions on them too soon. Now Jackie probably thought I was some sort of lovesick cow.

"Michelle, you're very special to me," Jackie said. "I don't want to hurt you."

I began to cry. It just wasn't fair. I was going to lose her because I couldn't keep my big fat mouth shut. My crying was only going to make matters worse, but I couldn't help myself. My tears were half misery and half anger at my own stupidity.

"Then don't go," I said angrily.

"I don't think I can explain it in a way you would understand or accept. I just know I have to do this."

I rolled away from her and buried my face in the comforter, sobbing uncontrollably. Jackie moved over and draped her naked body over mine. She gently kissed my head and my shoulder.

"Why don't you just go. If being with Brad is so fucking important to you, I wouldn't want you to be late," I said. I rarely used foul language and Jackie knew it.

"I'll come back," Jackie said, her voice trembling. "I'm not going to let it end like this. I really do care for you Michelle."

"Fuck you!" I screamed and burst into more tears. I knew I was driving her away. The pain of my rejecting her was more bearable than the pain of her rejecting me. She left the house without another word. I lay there crying for a long time. When I heard my parent's car in the driveway, I listlessly picked up the comforter and my clothes and took them to my room. I didn't come down for dinner, claiming to have eaten earlier. I told Mom I was really tired and just wanted to go to bed.

Something touched my cheek. Half buried under the covers, I slowly drifted into wakefulness. Someone kissed my on the cheek again. This time I was awake enough to know it was a kiss. I managed to pry my eyes open and saw Jackie kneeling beside the bed, her face only inches from mine. My heart skipped a beat.

"Good morning beautiful," She said, smiling. "May I join you?"

Then I realized she was stark naked. Even after she betrayed me, I knew I couldn't shut her out. Silently I held up the covers and she slid in next to me. She put her arms around me, but I resisted the urge to put mine around her. She kissed the tip of my nose.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jackie asked.

"That depends," I answered sulkily. Oh God, please let her tell me she wants me.

"I broke up with Brad last night. That's part of what I needed to do. I wanted to do it in person. It wouldn't have been fair to do it over the phone."

"What else?" I asked. I knew that couldn't be all. If all she needed to do was break up with him, she could have told me that yesterday. Never the less, my heart was singing and I put my arms around her. I moved in closer and laid my head on her shoulder.

"You're too damn smart. The rest is harder to explain."

"So try."

"I needed to know for sure."

"I don't understand."

"Yesterday was wonderful and scary. I've fantasized about being with you for long time, but I never realized how intense it would be. That was pretty scary. I've never felt like that with anyone else before. I needed to be with someone else one more time just to make sure."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"I know it doesn't. But feelings aren't logical, at least mine aren't. I think I was just scared Michelle. I didn't know who I was. I was drowning in you and it was scary."

"So I'm scary?" I asked, lamely attempting some humor.

"Yes. You're also smart, funny, caring, and sexy."

"Stop trying to butter me up," I said with a wan smile.

"Ooh! That sounds yummy," Jackie said with a twinkle. "I would just have to lick it all off you."I pinched her ribs playfully. She yelped and squirmed underneath me. So far I like the way this conversation was going, but I was still wary.

"You probably aren't going to understand this, I'm not sure I do. I just hope you can forgive me," Jackie took a deep breath. "I fucked Brad last night."

We both lay very still. She was waiting for my response. So was I. I decided I needed to hear more.

"Why?"

"I had to know. I was having trouble separating sex from feelings and boys from girls. I told you it didn't make sense. I was hoping that if I fucked him I would be able to figure out if what was between us was more than just sex. I was also hoping to figure out if I liked girls better than boys."

"Okay. So what have you learned?"

"Well, for one thing, Brad is a really good lay. You probably didn't want to hear that, but I want to be totally honest with you. Sex with him was really good, but I don't have any deep feelings for him. I do have deep feelings for you. I guess I also learned that for me sex and emotions don't have to go together. I can fuck someone and have great time, with multiple orgasms and everything, and it doesn't have to mean anything. I could walk away and still be friends. I'm also pretty sure I'm just as much into guys as girls, at least sexually."

She had deep feelings for me! I could live with the rest of it just knowing that.

"So making love to Brad was the same as making love to me?" I asked.

"God, no! Brad and I fucked. You and I make love. Just because I can have sex with someone and just enjoy the physical part of it doesn't mean that's the only way. First of all, you are a much better lover than Brad. Second, my feelings for you make having sex so much more intense. That's what scared me in the first place. Right now, I don't want to be with Brad. I don't want to be with anyone other than you."

I grabbed the hem of my sleep shirt and pulled it up and off. Next the short followed, pushed down deep under the sheet. Naked, I crawled on top of Jackie and kissed her passionately. Our bodies molded into one another. Her tongue caressed mine as her arms held me close. I loved the way she kissed. I could feel her nipples stiffening against the soft flesh of my breasts. I'm sure mine were doing the same to hers.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" Jackie asked after several long deep kisses.

"Are you done with Brad?" I asked. "I don't think I would like it if you did any more experiments with sex like that."

"No more Brad. No other boys. No other girls even. Just you and me. However, that means you are going to have to satisfy my insatiable sexual appetite," she said grinning.

My answer was to force my leg between hers. Trapping her thigh between mine, I ground my hips suggestively into hers. I could feel her patch of pubic hair grinding against my upper thigh. She purred appreciatively. I pulled my leg out and squirmed high up onto her body.

"Tease!" Jackie chided me.

I sat on her stomach, pinning her to the bed. Leaning forward, I dangled my pendulous breasts in her face. She cupped each of my generous mounds in her hands and directed my left nipple into her mouth. Her tongue slathered my nipple, tracing circles around the areola. I sighed as the heavenly feeling of her mouth stirred lust in my loins. Jackie switched breasts, drawing the other nipple into her mouth. Her fingers found my other nipple, all wet and stiff from her lips and tongue. While she sucked and licked my right nipple, her fingers tweaked and rolled my left nipple. I shivered as sparks of pleasure shot through me.

She continued to play with my breasts until I was humping my hairless pussy into her stomach, leaving a wet streak across her belly. Jackie released my nipple from her mouth and gripped both of them between her thumbs and forefingers. She pulled on them gently but insistently until I gasped. She kept pulling, forcing me to lean further over her. She began to kiss my upper stomach just below my breasts. Her tugging forced me to scoot up toward her head.

Jackie let go of my nipples and reached down to grip my ass, now easily within her reach. She kept kissing my stomach while pulling me forward. I didn't know what she wanted, but I was willing to do anything for those magic hands and wonderful mouth. When I got to the point where I was straddling her chest, she scooted underneath me so that her face was directly underneath my soaking wet pussy. Now I understood. She pushed gently on my ass until my pussy was plastered over her mouth. This position felt so sexy and dirty all at the same time.

Ravynsloft
Ravynsloft
332 Followers