Friday Night

Story Info
Our lucky Friday night trip.
8.4k words
4.38
39.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were lucky on that Friday. In lot's of ways. We knew, while we were on the road, that we were lucky with the weather. Although it was late in the summer, it was a warm day, and with the high cloud about, it would stay warm into the evening, but without getting too hot. Though perhaps, "too hot" was what we had in mind in other respects.

I had finished work early, and picked Tanya up at home, even before school had finished. The grandparents were going pick our kids up for a sleep over, and we were sneaking away for a break for the night. We were going to spend the night at a small country resort a hundred miles or so from town, in a beautiful valley with a river, bush and farmland around it. We had seen it several times as we drove past, and promised ourselves that one day, we would visit there.

The web site had said that there was a tennis court, so we had left early enough to get a game of tennis in. Tanya was going to fulfill a long time fantasy of ours, and maybe, we might get a little of fun later in the night since there was a sauna and spa there.

Once we were checked in, and had all our gear in our room, I checked the room out. It had a great shower - easily big enough for 2 people. Good. And I liked the view out the window. Well, in the window actually. Outside and down a level was the pool. There was a set of table and chairs on the far side of the pool, all looking towards the pool, and also our room. This is a good setup, we can leave the curtains open and easily control how much we are seen, yet look like it's accidental not deliberate. I recall at one hotel, watching 2 girls getting quite intimate with each other in exactly this set up. And I never figured out whether they were deliberate or not - not that my work colleague or I minded.

It didn't take Tanya long to change for tennis. Clothes off, tennis outfit and cap and shoes on. She smirked at me, and sat on the bed naked while she put her shoes on first. No one was at the pool, so no one could see, but she was still making a statement. I love it when she's in this mood; interesting things happen.

Tanya hasn't quite got the same awesome hard body as when we were first married. Having children will do that. But now, she's rounded out nicely, she's still fit, and men (particularly me) still enjoy looking at her a great deal. And I was certainly enjoying her now. For her tennis outfit, all she was wearing was a sports bra and a tennis skirt. The sports bra was a halter type, but if you looked closely, it was clearly a bra, not a halter-top. And under the skirt - a very short tennis skirt - she was wearing nothing at all.

There's a classic photo of a girl playing tennis, lifting her skirt from behind, and she has no knickers on. Well, we'd never done that, though we had often talked about it. And now was our opportunity. But with this skirt, it was going to be front and back views every serve. I was worried that she'd picked a skirt that was too short, and that we wouldn't actually play tennis, especially if there was any one else around.

To get to the tennis court, we had to go down the back stairs, and out past the pool, through some gardens, and then to the courts, which were partially visible from the road. Half way down the stairs, I turned, put my hand between her legs, and kissed her. "You are sooo hot" I breathed into her ear. She pulled her head back and pushed on my hand, and said "down boy". Then she kissed me hard for a short time, and pushed me away.

"We've got a long night, boy, be patient" she laughed, pushed past me, pulled the back of her skirt up, blew me a kiss, and then ran out the door. I chased her out the door, to find her running for the courts. This is a signal - we have a race on. So I chased. Her skirt was just giving interesting glimpses, and I could tell that I wasn't going to catch her before the gate to the court.

"Gotcha" she said.

"Yeah right", I said, "I'm sure there was some form of cheating there".

She laughed, and said, "well, I'm taking the far end, I don't want anyone sneaking through the gate without me knowing". I looked quickly around. Yes, perhaps it was best; there was little warning when someone came to the gate. I tossed her racquet to her, and off she want.

The court was a hard court. This was good - lot's of high balls, hard serves, high skirt views. For all that she was wearing that outfit, this was going to be a hard game. I'm not that good at tennis, and though I'm faster and hit the ball harder, she has better skills, and generally she beats me.

She served first. And she aced me. It really was going to take some settling down to watch the ball, not the skirt. I realised when she served that she'd actually shaved down there. Usually she just kept it short, but she'd shaved all but a racing strip. I hadn't spotted this in the room. Probably she had worked hard to not give me a clear view without alerting me. Tricky.

"Ahh, been busy down there?" I called out.

She smirked, "oh, you've noticed? You never comment when I have a hairdo".

Smarty pants. Or smarty no-pants. I had to beat her. By the 3rd game I had settled down, and for the 4th, it looked like I might even hold my serve. Now time for a one of our tennis rituals. Every 4 games, we meet at the net for a kiss. And in this case, for me, a little bit of a feel as well. And oh, was she wet. "Enjoying this, then?", I asked.

"Yeah", she said, "I'm winning. And If I win by more than one break, I'll have your shorts".

"No chance". Though it would be interesting - the shorts I am wearing have an inner liner, so that's all I'm wearing - other than my cap and shoes.

I like the way that freshly clipped pussy hair feels. But back to the game. And at 4-2, 30 love up, I smelt a prospect for a break back. She was about to serve when she lowered her racquet. I heard a voice behind me, and another couple walked through the gate.

Hmm. What now?

They were a little younger than us - mid 20's maybe. They were wearing proper tennis gear, unlike us, though they were both attractive and she had a short skirt. "Hi" I said. "Hi", they both said. And walked to the next court. Just as I was turning back to face Tanya, the girl leaned forward and showed her tennis knickers - quite see through ones. I turned back and said, "ok, serve".

Tanya was clearly a little unsettled. She served very badly - slowly. No skirt view. I slammed the ball back past her. The next point went the same, and I had my break back. But this wasn't what I wanted. I walked to the net. She came up, and I said, "so, what now?"

"I don't know", she said. "Do you think they'll get offended if I keep playing like this?"

"Well, I don't want to stop", I said.

"I've got me a thong in my racquet cover - may be I should put that on".

I don't think so. "No, I'm going to beat you. I don't think they'll mind".

"You hope. Pervert".

"And you love it", I said, "Dare you to play on. If you win playing like that, you can tell me what to wear for rest of the night". She's never been able to resist that - that's why I don't offer her that very often. Though of course, she always tells me what to wear. Or what not to wear, more often.

"well, you better be ready", she said. By this time, the other couple were on court. The girl had taken the same end as Tanya, and the guy was at my end. They were stretching, and probably watching us to see how we were playing - subtly, of course.

I served. As close and high to her body as I could. She had to jump backwards, and that gave a very nice skirt view indeed. And I checked - both of them had seen it. Her return went long. The guy on the court next me said, "nice scenery here".

"Yep" I said, "I like it"

I could see that the girl had said something to Tanya. I looked enquiringly down her end. "Come on, serve" she said. She told me later that the girl had given her a "woohoo, go girl, don't stop for us", so now she was comfortable. I held my serve, and now it was time for the 4 game kiss.

"uh uh, no feelies" she said as I walked to the net.

"4 all", I said, "I'll feel all I want if I win."

"No chance boy" she said.

We kissed. One of those sharp tight, we're going head to head type kisses.

"So what happens if I win?", I asked.

"Nothing" she said, too quickly.

"Well", I said, thinking, "how about the winner tells the loser what to wear for the rest of the night".

She thought about this for while. Then she smiled and said, "Deal". This wasn't much of a deal, really, since we had hardly anything to chose from.

But it was enough to rouse her up. No being careful with the skirt views now. She was going for victory, of that I was certain. I only just stopped her breaking me, twice, and her games were clean sweeps. But don't think I wasn't enjoying this. And also, the couple on the next court, they were enjoying it too. In fact, at times they stopped to watch the show,

6-6. Time for a tie breaker. Time to focus, I really want to win this. But oh no, I forgot the 4 game kiss. We kissed, and while she was kissing, she grabbed my crotch with her hand. "You aren't hard enough, boy", she said to me.

"I think things are plenty hard enough right now".

She giggled. But not for long. I reached behind her, lifted her skirt, and cupped one cheek in my hand. I got a deep breath. "I think you're enjoying this"

"Fuck yes", she breathed into my ear. "Can I eat you now?"

I looked up. All tennis had ceased on the next court. She broke away, and said "I serve first"

Ok. The tie-break was tight. Very tight. Hard passing shots, wicked drop shots. We were both on fire. In more ways than one. At 10-9 (to me), I noticed that the couple on the next court were kissing over the net. I could see that his hand was busy. I drew Tanya's attention to this. She told me later that he was trying to pull her knickers down.

The tie break got to 12 all. I went to the net for a kiss. She told me about the other couple. He had lost his shirt, and she said that she thought they hard some sort of dare going too. And he looked pretty good too.

I could see that things were starting to get to Tanya. While she wanted to win, she would also be attracted to me telling her what to wear, and as she got hotter this would be playing on her mind more and more. And she just loved dares and making people do them. And she was tiring. So it wasn't any real surprise when I finally broke her to win 17-15

I let out a cry of triumph. "You're all mine, girl", I called out. One last kiss at the net. And she leaned in and kissed me hard. "ok, let's go use that shower", I said.

As we left, the other couple gave us a clap. "Have fun" Tanya called out. "We will", the guy replied. As we walked though the gate, I put my arm around Tanya, and lifted the back of her skirt. She in turn put her had down the back of my shorts. We walked like this to the pool and then back to our room.

As I put the key in our door, she dropped her skirt. She was inside with her bra off before I had the key out of the door. I grabbed her skirt and walked in. Before the door was closed, she had me a tight embrace. "We stink, how about a shower?"

I wanted to quickly wash off, then move to the bed, but showering together really is very good, and it was a nice strong flow of water. What with washing each other, one thing lead to another, and it was quite a while before we got out of the shower. The best bit was when Tanya finally let me come in her mouth while she knelt there before me. At least, I think that was the best bit. She might claim that the best bit was when she came while I entered her from behind. Or maybe she liked the part where I was standing with my cock in her and she was holding on to me. She never comes like that, and I can't do it for long, but she does enjoy that position.

After that, we just lay on the bed for a while, naked, cuddling, and enjoying each other's company. Not long enough; she had to do her hair. I lay on the bed and watched her doing this. Then I looked to see what clothes she had brought

* tennis skirt and sports bra

* white singlet and navy shorts - she had worn these in the car

* A couple of plain white thongs, and a black lacy g-string

* A black mini skirt with a sheer short-sleeved black top with flowers, and her black leather jacket

* A lacy black bra

* My favourite black bikini, the one with the T-back and a triangle top

* Boy-leg black shorts in case a T-back wasn't appropriate.

"Well, you did ask me to pack lightly" she called from the bathroom.

"I'm impressed", I replied. Usually she'll bring her entire wardrobe just in case.

She came out, and we looked at her clothes. "So, I guess you were going to wear black tonight", I said. "Looks good to me"

"Great", she said. I guess she thought I was going to let her off easily. But no, no way. I watched her dress. G-string, bra, skirt and top, along with a pair of high boots. Then she finished her make-up and hair. Once she was ready to go, I whistled and said, "Wow, don't you look great". And here's me in black jeans with black t-shirt. Men have it so easy, as she often reminds me. But I was about to make her part a little bit harder.

"Ready to go?"

"Well, I am", I said. "But you aren't. How about you give that little g-string back".

She made a face, and reached under skirt, and took it off. "You know this skirt is too short for that".

"Not at all. You know how I really like that black jacket?"

Her face fell, I think she know what was coming. "No, no way".

"Yes", I said, "Take the top off, wear the jacket instead". She just stared at me. She'd get too hot like that, and she'd have to take the jacket off, leaving her in just the bra. We'd done this before, but only at nightclubs and at appropriately chosen friends' houses for dinner. I had seen this as soon as I saw the bra. Though it was lacy, it was a fairly full cover. Next time, she won't bring such a full cover bra.

We locked eyes for a full minute. I wasn't going to say anything unless she did, and she clearly thought that if she just waited I'd cave in. But I knew that if it really was a problem, I'd send her back up stairs for the top.

So, down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. On the way, we checked out the spa and sauna. My, but the possibilities here were interesting. I'll describe it later. When we got the restaurant, we found ourselves waiting behind another couple. The girl glanced back, and I recognised her as the girl from the tennis game. Her face lit up when she recognised us. "Hi", she said, "my name's Liz". After introductions all around, they got a table, and we got a table not far from them

I looked at Tanya. She didn't seem very comfortable at this point, and was keeping the jacket fairly closed - though not zipped up. This couldn't last. I ordered us some wine, hopefully this would help her relax

I looked around. This was out in the country, anyone staying at the resort would be here now or within the next 30 minutes. There was a possibility of patrons who weren't staying the night as well. I wanted to know whether there would be any problems if we played in spa and sauna after dinner.

There was 2 other couples, Rod and Liz from tennis, and another couple, who looked a bit older - perhaps in their late 40's. Fortunately there were no families.

The waitress in the restaurant was a real pleasure to behold. She was young - perhaps 18, and very attractive. She was wearing a pair of tight black pants with a very visible g-string line, and a tight white skinny top. After she left, I leaned forward to Tanya and quietly asked her, "is she wearing a bra?" Tanya was looking at me with that bemused look I always get when I ask questions like this.

"I don't reckon she is. Maybe I'll fit in here after all".

Well, that'd be good. But at that moment, a family walked in. Just what I didn't want, so I'd have to hope that they weren't staying. Though perhaps the news wasn't so bad after all. Though the Mum and Dad were well dressed, the way he walked smelled of farmer to me. But the 2 kids grabbed my attention. A boy, and a girl, both about 15. The boy was wearing jeans and a muscle top, and the girl was dressed to compete with the waitress. Though really, all the young girls dress this way now.

By the time that our entrees came, Tanya was starting to feel the heat. I was surprised it had taken this long. I guess that the glass of wine was starting to take effect too. "You can take the jacket off".

She just looked at me, and went back to our conversation. We had been talking about our kid's teachers. But I could see that it wasn't going to be too long. After she finished he entrée, she stood up, and said, "I'll be back". She headed off to ladies room. There's no hurrying this process, so I looked around. I discovered that another couple had slipped into the room. They were about our age. They probably weren't as fit as we were, but still looked in reasonable shape. They were also smartly dressed, so I figured that they were here for pleasure, not just travellers passing through

The family were already on their mains. Liz wasn't there. I looked at Rod and smiled. He gestured for me to come over, so I went and sat in Liz's seat.

"Liz went to the ladies room with Tanya", he told me, "that'll take a while". I nodded in agreement. "Tanya's pretty wild"

"Yes, in some ways", I said. If he was sounding me out for a partner swap, then he was out of luck. We've never wanted to go there. We love to tease but we eat at home.

"I hope that some of Tanya will rub off on Liz, she's a bit too conservative".

"Well", I said, "if she's spending time with Tanya in this mood, it'll be bound to rub off. I'm glad you weren't offended at the tennis".

"I was surprised that Liz wasn't, but she did say that she was sick of being the goodie-goodie all the time when we were coming here".

I looked up. Liz and Tanya had just come out of the ladies. "well, here they come. Maybe we'll catch you later in the pool?". Rod nodded, and I went back to my seat.

Once seated, I glanced at Liz, Wow. She'd taken her bra off, opened her blouse and tied it below her tits. She was loaded. I didn't realise how much, though only the inner cleavage was visible. Rod was gobsmacked. I looked at Tanya. She was smirking. She opened her jacket, and showed me a white bra in the inner pocket. "?", I had my mouth open. She's a fast mover.

"I have to hang it on their door when we go back to our room".

"How'd you do that?" I asked.

"Well, she asked me how I had the guts to do the tennis thing, and so I told her and dared her to do something wild. So there she is. And now, I have to take the jacket off".

So she stood up, and made a big show of taking her jacket off. She still looks sensational in just a bra. Wow. Once she had finished, I looked around the room. The other 3 couples were all watching, mostly with open mouths, except Liz, who was not at all surprised. The Mum and Dad in the family was sitting with their backs to us. The girl had seen, and I figured that the boy would soon. In fact, while I was watching, she touched him gently and very subtly indicated in our direction. Once he saw he looked at her with challenge in his face. She shook her head and looked down. Maybe, I thought, that's b/f and g/f not brother and sister.

I looked up and Tanya was looking at me. "So?"

I smiled at her. "You are soooo hot"

At that point, the waitress brought our meals out. I waited to see what she would do. She had come from behind Tanya to put our entrées on the table, this was her natural approach. But once she saw Tanya just wearing a bra, she came the long way and put the food down from my side. Tanya watched her, and I saw her wink. "She liked that", Tanya told me.

We talked and ate. When I finished my meal, I noticed Tanya getting a dark look from the mother. Though the father didn't look nearly so upset. I wonder why? After the food, we mellowed out over a very good wine indeed. Not long after this, the family upped and left. But after they had walked out, I heard the young girl call out, "hang on, I'll meet you out there". She came back in. But instead of heading for the loo, she came over to Tanya.