Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that really your bra?"

Tanya nodded

"Wow, cool, have you done that before? Do you get into trouble"

"Oh yes, I've done it few times, and no one ever has ever said anything". Tanya was clearly feeling naughty: "you should have a go sometime". The girl swallowed. "Maybe when you're a bit older"

"I will, thanks" and she walked out. Tanya looked at me and smiled. "ahh, the innocence of youth. She'll be hot in a few years time". Yes, and I wonder how I'll handle my daughter when she's that age. Hopefully she won't hear this particular story till she's of age. 25 perhaps.

So we finished up and paid our bill. When we walked out, Tanya just held her jacket over her back. Liz and Rod gave us a big smile, and I noticed the other couple looking at us appreciatively too. The older couple had already gone. We headed back to our room, dropping Liz's bra on their door handle on the way. Tanya even let me do it.

Once we were back in our room, we kissed, and slowly undressed. Once Tanya was naked, I asked her to lie on the bed. I lay next to her, and gently massaged her back, buttocks and thighs with some soothing oil she had brought along. All the while we talked. Tanya was aroused again after display in the restaurant and I was gradually making her more aroused. Then I sat against the bed head and she sat with her back against me. We continued to talk and I caressed her. Mainly her breasts, but I spent some time tracing her racing strip. We don't often get such quiet sensual time, and I could tell that Tanya was really enjoying this.

Eventually she said "so, are you ready to go now?".

"Sure"

Ok, let's get ready. She went and took her makeup off. I was concerned that she might cool down during this process; and for what came next, I needed her to be hot, so when she had nearly finished, I came up behind her and played with her some more.

"Stop" she pleaded, "I have to concentrate". So I went and through my shorts on. These are fun shorts we keep especially for these kind of nights. They look like surfie shorts, but they are quite thin so that when they get wet, I have nothing hidden. Though I suspected that I wouldn't be using them like that tonight.

"So, what am I wearing?". Tanya stood in the middle of our room.

I gave her the bikini top and the lacy black g-string. "That's all?" she said, once she had them on.

"Yep, and this towel". I gave her one of the pool tools that were in the bathroom.

"Thank you", she said, "your generosity is amazing", as she wrapped it round her body. She turned to the door. And then she turned back. "Well, if that's what I'm wearing....", and she went and pulled something out of her bathroom bag. "That's what you're wearing".

Oh. I'd seen these before. Once, for a dare, she'd asked me to wear these thin white boxer shorts with the button missing. They're actually a size too small, so I don't fall out *immediately*. But I do have to adjust constantly, or I fall out. This was not what I wanted.

"Hey, no fair. I won the tennis" I claimed.

"Yes, and haven't I been good? But fair's fair. If I wear these, you have to take some risk yourself." I glared at her. So she said, "If you don't wear those boxers, I'm not leaving"

Well, she had me. And it could be fun. It could be a disaster. Risk. So I dropped my shorts and put them on.

I need to describe the indoor pool area before we go on. It was downstairs from the exit to the outside pool. At the bottom of the steps, you turned to the side and there was a double pair of glass doors. When you looked inside, to your right was a large open area with a table tennis table in it. Next to that was a pool, about 6m x 3m, probably about 6" deep, and at the end of that a small spa deeply sunken into the floor, just big enough for 6 - if they were quite good friends. Beyond the pool was a little empty space and a wall. There was windows looking out over farmland behind the spa. Straight ahead, past the end of the pool, there was entry to the sauna, which had a clear glass door, and off to the right of that was a small change room, with a toilet in another room, and 2 showers. The 2 showers were in a single large tiled enclosure behind the door, with no curtains.

Our usual pattern would be to have a sauna, then a quick swim in the pool, followed by a spa. We prefer to wear as little as possible, but what this is depends on the rules, situation and mostly, any other people around.

While we walked to the pool, I got reacquainted with my boxers. While I stayed a little erect, my cock would be held in place reasonably, and I could walk without it falling out. But too big or too small, and out it would come. And on the stairs, well, there was no chance. Especially because Tanya seemed to think that she didn't need her towel on the stairs, and she was in front of me.

When we got to the bottom of the steps, Tanya wrapped her towel around her waist, and we walked in. There was a couple of people in the spa - we could just see their heads. Since they had their backs to us, they hadn't seen us. We walked over to the sauna, and found that it was cold, and that we'd have to turn it on and wait for it to warm up. "So now what?" Tanya asked.

"Well, I'll beat you at table tennis".

"What, dressed like this? No way!"

"Sure, who's around?", I said. "Just those couples, they won't mind"

"Yeah, that couple in the spa will"

"You're just chicken". (I always win at table tennis)

So she marched over to the table tennis table, grabbed a bat, and dropped her towel. Well, she looked pretty good indeed. So I threw my towel on hers, and picked up the other bat and the ball. Now Tanya had chosen to play with her back to the door. I guess she figured that she might as well go for it.

As soon as we started playing, the spa stopped. I looked around, and the man got out of the spa to hit the button. For an older guy, he looked in pretty good shape. He said hi, hit the button and hopped back in. I wondered if he'd noticed Tanya, but as soon as he was back in, his wife popped up and looked at Tanya. She frowned a little and then disappeared. So we started playing. Now this is a sight to behold, a beautiful woman playing table tennis in a bikini top and small g-string. And she wasn't playing very seriously. She seemed to be playing more to show her curves than to beat me. And once, when she hit the ball behind me, I saw why. The couple were now sitting on the other side of the spa watching us.

And she didn't have to play too hard either. I had my own problems. It seemed that I was falling out of my boxers every time I turned for a backhand. Each time, she would laugh and say "yes!". After a while I just left it out, but it is somewhat distracting. By the time we'd done 10 points, the spa stopped again. They started it again, but it certainly didn't go for long. That was something to keep in mind.

By the time the spa stopped again, the score was 17-13 to me, and we had been fairly vocal. The couple got out and came over to watch. I noticed that she was wearing a bikini - not a bad one either. But she seemed very interested in my boxer problem. And he was paying quite a lot of attention to Tanya. So for the next 6 points they would cheer whoever won the point. Also they cheered when I fell out. Finally, I won. Tanya turned to the couple, and said, "well, thanks for watching guys. Show's over". They smiled at her, thanked us, and walked out of the room. This left us alone, and by this time the sauna had warmed up.

So we went into the little room next to the sauna, and I took my boxers off, she took her bikini and g-string off, and we left them on the bench in the shower room. We went into the sauna and sat on our towels.

Now, you should always sauna naked. How strange to wear clothes in a place like this. But commonly, people wear clothes on the grounds that it's not acceptable to be naked in a mixed sex setting. Unless copious amounts of alcohol are being consumed. So if we can, we sit naked, on towels. If any one else turns up, we will wrap the towels around us. I will be tardy, to give them opportunity to say, "Oh no, you don't have to cover up for us/me". About half the time this will be said.

Now in stories, people often write about how they did this and that in the sauna. I've never understood this - they are hot places and activity is very uncomfortable. So we sat in the sauna, watched the door, and talked. The game we have is to see how can turn the other on the most without touching each other. So I told her how the other couple had watched her when she was playing tennis, and we imagined how they went back to their rooms and made love while thinking about us. Yep, this was making us hot all right. I was hard and her nipples were erect. By this time we were both sweating nicely, so we decided to have a shower. I dared her to leave her towel in the sauna - we were alone, after all. So we went into the other room, and used the 2 showers.

I was watching her, under the shower with her eyes shut. I reached out and caressed a nipple. Wow, that got a response. Her hand shot out, and she grabbed my cock. So I slipped my hand down to her pussy, and slipped a finger in. And we kissed. After a little while, we heard a noise. I spun around, and there was Rod and Liz, watching us. Damn. We disengaged

"Err, Sorry".

Rod and Liz were looking at us. They clearly didn't know what to say.

"Sorry, we're just taking a break from the Sauna, and we got carried away". Tanya looked quite embarrassed.

"You can join us in the sauna, we left our towels in there", I said, and we scurried back to the sauna. We actually put our towels around us. Rod and Liz did come in, and sat down.

"Please don't put your towels on just for us" said Liz. I looked at Tanya, and she looked at me. She shrugged her shoulders and let the towel drop. So I pushed my towel off, and we were naked again.

Rod and Liz weren't though. Rod was wearing a pair of shorts, and Liz was wearing a bikini. By normal standards, I guess it would be regarded as a fairly racy style, but right now, it seemed quite tame.

We chatted about our days, were we were from, our kids, Tanya and Liz's feelings about nudity. All during this time Rod and Liz were clearly enjoying looking at us, and I could tell that Tanya was enjoying that too, but I think that no one else would've noticed how much she was enjoying it. I didn't mind either. Rod and Liz were sitting at right angles to us, so they didn't have much choice but to look at us. And they were clearly starting to get comfortable. Liz's hands had strayed to her bikini top a couple of times, as if she wanted to remove it, but each time she has moved them away, and Rod's hands had moved to his button on his shorts as well.

Liz admitted that she'd love to go naked but she was scared to do it. I wanted to know what scary things she had done. Turns out, quite a few, including sky-diving and bungee jumping. Once I knew that, I was sure that she'd end up naked before we'd finished.

So I said, "well, you're starting to get comfortable. I dare you to take your clothes off when we get out for shower shortly".

"What if someone comes?" asked Rod.

"Well," Tanya said, "there's only 4 couples here tonight, you, us, and 2 others. The older couple was here when we got here and they went. And maybe the others will turn up, but they looked pretty cool about stuff like that at dinner"

I could see that Rod and Liz were doubtful about this. Tanya promised that we wouldn't play up in the shower if we used one and they used the other. They laughed, and we could see that the idea was growing on them. And the time was coming when we'd need to have that shower, I was starting to feel quite hot.

There was a short period of silence, so I stood up, and said "OK, who's for a shower?". Tanya and Liz both burst out laughing, because standing up had brought part of me rather close to Liz.

Tanya followed me out. Rod and Liz hadn't stood up. Tanya said, "They'll be out in a second". So we went to the first shower, and waited for the right temperature - cool, but not actually cold. By the time we were under the shower, Rod and Liz walked in, undressed, and hopped under the other shower. Liz was trimmed; a neat heart shape, with a tattoo of a rose next to it.

"Nice tattoo", Tanya said. "And you think I'm the wild one."

Liz looked a bit bashful. "Thanks" she said. Liz and Rod were quite free with their hands. They seemed to find their new freedom somewhat intoxicating. Rod wasn't small either.

We finished our shower. "We're going to have a swim then a spa, hope you'll join us", said Tanya.

"Sure thing" said Rod.

Tanya stopped and looked at our clothes, such as they were. Then she looked at me. "Nah", I said, "who cares now?"

So we walked out of that room naked, and walked around the swimming pool to the stairs. I stepped in first. As I walked down the stairs, Tanya followed me in. I turned, and kissed her racing stripe. "Hey" - not now. So we went in and swam a little. I could tell it wouldn't be for long, the pool was a little cooler than I would've liked. But not so cool that I didn't want to kiss Tanya. We hung against the edge of the pool kissing. Usually Tanya has her eyes closed, but she must have been watching because after a little while, she stopped and whispered to me that Rod and Liz had gone back to the sauna naked. Cool, I whispered back.

So we hopped into the spa. And what could we do but kiss, and caress, each other? I wondered how long we'd last. But then Tanya pushed me away saying let's just relax for a while. So we did that. Then the spa stopped, and I hopped out to turn it on. As I did, Tanya leaned over and grabbed my cock and played with it for a while. "Just wanted to make sure you're doing things the hard way", and she laughed.

The next time it stopped, after I turned it on again, Tanya moved over to sit on my lap, and we started kissing. But almost immediately, Rod and Liz walked over the spa. Like us, they were naked and they had left their towels in the sauna (keeps them warm).

Tanya cheered them. "Quite comfortable now, huh?"

They smiled and said that they were enjoying this. So they sat in the spa with us, we talked, and we played with our partners. At least, I know that Tanya and I were, and their hands were also below the water and they seemed a little vague at times, though happy.

Then the spa stopped again. I said that this time it was Tanya's turn to push the button. So out she got. We were all enjoying looking up at her, but while she was standing, the other couple walked in. Tanya really was getting comfortable with the majority being naked, so she posed for them, and then slipped back down into the spa. They walked over and said hi. They asked were we all naked. I stood up and said, yep, we sure are, and you're welcome to join us.

They retreated to the bench, whipped their towels off, showing that there were naked underneath. They come over and squeezed in. They introduced themselves as Jay and Helen. Like us, they had kids, but were having a night off. Helen admitted that they would never have thought of coming to the spa naked, but they had seen us at dinner, and then Jay had sneaked a look before to see what we were wearing, or weren't, as the case was. So they decided to join us.

Now that there were 6 in the spa, it was a little crowded. I was touching at least 3 different people, and surely at least 2 of them were playing footsies with me. We sat there, and joked and talked for a quite a while, taking it in turns to turn the spa back on. Each person who turned the spa on had to pose for the audience.

Tanya was touching me, actually sitting almost on me, with a hand around my cock. And I had a hand between her legs too. So the second had drifting up my leg that was now well above my knee, that had to belong to Helen. And that meant that I'd be free to explore her too. I looked at her. She was watching me. I smiled, letting her go ahead. But before I touched her, I wanted to know what Tanya thought. I figured I was about to find out, because Helen's hand was about to meet Tanya's hand on my cock. And as soon as it did, Tanya whirled around to look at me. She smiled at Helen, leaned in close to me, and said, "Let's play honey". And then I noticed that Tanya's other hand was already busy with Rod.

Helen had cute little tit's. I've always had a thing for pert little tits, and hers fitted this bill quite nicely. But she certainly had sensitive nipples. I wasn't exactly sure where this was going to end, but I was happy that Tanya was keeping very close to me.

At this point, the subject of table tennis came up, and Tanya mentioned how we had played table tennis when we first arrived. The other couples thought that this was pretty funny, and demanded that we play some more. We were happy to oblige. But this time, we didn't bother with clothes. The other couples sat beside the spa and cheered and made smart comments. It's a good thing that we keep fit. But it's not easy to play table tennis with a sizable erection, so this wasn't going to last very long. I was just thinking of running around the table and taking Tanya on the spot when someone else walked into the room

It was the waitress. She was carrying a coffee and a phone. She smiled and said "Hi. It's my coffee break so I thought I come down and say hello". I think that we were all somewhat embarrassed and not sure what to do. She saw this and said, "hey, don't worry about being naked, that's ok here". She put her coffee and phone down on the bench, and whipped her singlet top off. Yep, no bra there - not that she needed them with her small pert tits. Then she sat down next to the other 2 couples and started drinking her coffee.

We were all still frozen on the spot. She waved at us, and said, "well, keep playing". So I looked at Tanya, and we did, though not very well. We could hear the other couple talking to her. After she finished being waitress, she was on duty till midnight. Her primary job was to answer the phone and answer any queries from the guests. She often came down to the spa to check the action out. She said that the management frowned on actual sex down here but doesn't mind what else happens as long as no one complains.

We stopped playing table tennis and came and sat down with the others. The waitress - whose name was Kylie - said that she had to come back in a few minutes to turn the lights out, finished her coffee, and walked out with her singlet.

We looked at the others, and it was obvious that the mood had changed. Jay and Helen invited us all back to their room for a night cap. Rod and Liz said sure, and Tanya shrugged and said yes, but she sounded a little doubtful. I went and retrieved our clothes and towels, and we all walked out of the room and up the stairs. On the way up the stairs, we passed Kylie. She looked at us all naked, grinned and said "Well, have a good time now".

Tanya and I were going up the stairs a little bit slowly. I wasn't sure that she was going to make it to our room. By the time we got the top of the stairs, the other couples had swapped, and Liz was holding Jay and Helen was holding Rod. They asked us if we were coming. Helen could see that we were doubtful, so she said that even if we didn't want to swap with them they'd love it if we made love in their room anyway. Tanya's always wanted to do this - but always feared that she'd have to go further. But obviously she didn't fear this time, so she said yes straight away

Jay unlocked their door, and wedged it open. He looked at me with a grin and said, "I hope that Kylie will wander by". Then they hurried over to the bed, all 4 of them. This left us to have the lounge. I sat on one end of it, and then Tanya lowered herself onto me. Once she was securely settled, she said to me, let's make this last, leaned onto me, and we watched the others.