Friday Night

Story Info
After 5 days apart your passion takes over.
2.8k words
4.26
10.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story at the request of someone very special. He wanted to see this night from my perspective. It's not strictly a BDSM story so if that's what you're looking for you may want to skip this one. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

It's dark tonight and the air outside is unseasonably warm but that's nothing compared to the heat inside the cab of your truck as I sit next to you literally dripping with desire. I'm expecting to go back to my office for a little tryst, for some stolen moments of furtive sex before we both go back to our respective homes for the weekend.

It's not ideal, our situation, but I've learned to live with it. I've learned, if not to be as patient as you, at least to try not to complain as much. As I've said to you before, you are well worth the wait- so wait I will, and I'll definitely take the hot, mind-blowing sex on my desk while I do. But you surprise me, tell me to meet you at the commuter lot- that you're coming home with me tonight. It's stupid. We both know it but I'm not going to point out the obvious so I get in my car and race towards home, towards you and me naked in bed for an entire night!

When we arrive at my house I fumble with my keys trying to unlock the door as quickly as possible. Suddenly your hand is between my legs and I'm lifted off the ground as you push me inside. I'm surprised by your strength- not that I don't know you're a strong man- I do- but that's a hundred and something pounds you just lifted off the ground with one hand like it was nothing. I knew at that moment it was going to be an interesting night.

You go to the bathroom while I go upstairs and turn on the heater. I know you like it hot and I'm planning to have you naked very soon. I hear you laughing downstairs and call down to you, wondering what's so funny. Apparently I've left my vibrator on the sink in the bathroom. I used it this morning while fantasizing about you whipping me with your belt again. That fantasy always makes me come in 2 minutes flat and I don't know why. I don't know why the sting of the leather on my skin makes my pussy drip, why giving you permission to strike me was one of the sexiest things I've ever done, but it is. I come back downstairs and you tell me to show you how I used my vibrator this morning. You love to watch but I'll be damned if I do that tonight. I have you- my favorite toy to play with tonight and I'm not going to be using anything else.

I make you another drink and we sit and talk. Why? Why are we talking? I think to myself. It's been 5 very long days since I've held you inside me and I'm dying with lust. We're sitting in complete darkness and your eyes glow. I stare at you, transfixed by your presence. You are the sexiest man I've ever had the pleasure to know. I feel my breathing quicken and my pulse race sitting there staring at you. My nipples harden and somehow you know. You grab my breasts, cup them in your palms and lean to kiss me. You reach around and undo my bra, snaking the straps down my arms and off.

I want you more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. I need you and I hate that. Ever since I opened my eyes and saw you- really saw you- you have become a part of me, as necessary as breathing. You are my heart, the blood in my veins, and the breath in my lungs.

I said to you once, when you asked me "Why you? Why do I feel this need for you? For your body, your blood, your soul?"

In answer to that question we had both been asking ourselves- trying to find some reason in all the insanity, I replied simply "Because it's yours and you want it back."

We are part of each other- one soul, one blood in two bodies, only together are we whole. I still believe that. I feel it more acutely now than ever. I need to connect with you- to hold your body in mine.

We go upstairs. Finally. You climb onto the huge bed and we kiss. God how I love to kiss you. Especially when you kiss me like that- when you really mean it, when you kiss me like your life depends on it- GOD how that makes my skin sizzle. I take off your shirt, pull at your belt and my pussy clenches involuntarily. Oh, the belt. I want you to hit me with it. I take off my shirt, turn sideways and seductively shimmy out of my pants.

"Go get me the oil" you say. I strut to the dresser feeling your eyes drinking in my nakedness.

"You listen so well" you whisper under your breath and I think to myself "So it's going to be that kind of night."

I walk back and launch myself at you, kissing you desperately. We collapse on the bed naked, our bodies melting together, rubbing against each other, exploring one another as though it's been months, not merely days since we last coupled.

"Turn around" you demand. "I want to smell your pussy."

I don't want to stop kissing you, but the promise of your tongue on my hot dripping cunt is more than enough incentive.

I flip around so my ass and my pussy hover directly over your face. The blanket is covering you, but I put my hand under the sheet and grab your cock. It's rock hard already. I put my face between your legs, breathing in your scent as you press your nose and lips to me. I hear you inhaling, short quick breaths, trying to get as much of my smell into your lungs as possible. You moan and then attack my swollen pussy. Your tongue laps at my entrance, soaked with my juices already, then slides down towards my clit. You swirl your tongue around my hard little bud while pressing your fingers into me. I moan at the feeling of your fingers penetrating me- it feels too good.

You fuck me gently with your fingers and then pull them out and begin coating my ass with my wetness. Your tongue slides back, pauses at the entrance to my pussy, plunges in and then continues its journey back towards my ass. You slide your fingers into me again as I feel your tongue probe my ass. I shiver. I clench. I moan. The sensations you're causing in my body put my mind in overload. Soon I feel the familiar swelling inside me. You've been working that secret spot inside, coaxing the liquid down, pressing and pulling my come closer and closer. I make a sound- it somehow alerts you that I'm about to explode and you move your mouth from my ass to my pussy. A few more strokes and I release, coming all over you, soaking you, coming into your wanting mouth. You continue to press and pull- you want more but my body is spent. I flip around to kiss you, tasting my come on your lips, your tongue.

"I want to kiss you more" I say as I capture your lips with mine.

"That is an excellent idea" you reply as your hand reaches down between our legs.

Suddenly I feel the head of your cock pressing against my opening. I open my mouth to tell you not to, but before I can utter a syllable I'm impaled by your dick.

"Sorry," you say, "I couldn't wait any longer." And I don't mind. You feel too good to mind. I was going to torture you a bit more first, but who the hell cares now? I ride you slowly, savoring every inch of your thick hard cock sliding in and out of my stretched pussy. I kiss you, breathe you in and fuck myself along your shaft. You say something. Something about wanting to spank me again. I look at you, sure that you see how much that idea turns me on.

And I ask, "You want to hit me?"

"You like it" you say in answer.

"That's not what I asked." I respond. "You want to hit me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you like it." you say.

"True. But you like to do it." I respond. "Why?"

"Because you're mine."

"And why would you hurt what's yours?" I ask

"Because it's mine. Because it fills a need." you say.

It's at this point that I think the alcohol finally kicks in. You flip us over so you're on top.

"Hands above your head." you command "Do not move them."

My hands are on your ass, pressing your hips into mine. I don't want to move them. I don't want them above my head, but, I realize, this is pay back for last week when I demanded the same of you. I dig my nails into your sides and rake your skin as I slowly raise my arms. You laugh at me knowingly as I grip my hands together over my head.

"Sucks, doesn't it?" you smirk as you lower your head to my armpit.

You inhale trying to find my scent, but are disappointed. I don't smell. I haven't used deodorant in months but it takes a bit of work to coax my scent from me. You lick and suck my underarm while you slowly fuck me. Your rhythm begins to build in intensity and I feel myself getting close to orgasm. I moan and you slow down. Damn you. You're talking to me. I pull myself from my fog to listen. You're saying something sweet, but somehow it sounds as though you're angry.

"Do you have any idea how long I've worshipped the ground you walk on?" you ask me.

"No" I say, but I want to hear more- how long? What do you mean worship? Tell me! But you've changed the subject.

"I do love you" you profess as you start to fuck me harder. "I tried to refuse it for...I try to" your voice is raspy and your hand is around my throat. I feel my orgasm within reach again and I let out a strangled gasp. You stop again.

"Oh I hate you!" I say- denied my release once more and your hand moves to my face.

You grasp my chin and cheek roughly, squeeze tightly as you say "I know- just as I hate you."

Confusion crosses my face, "Why?" I manage to ask through my caged lips.

"For the same reasons you do." you reply. You start fucking me again, slowly but forcefully. You lean down and kiss me. "I love you" you whisper into my mouth.

"So you hate me because you love me?" I ask.

"Yes."

You start fucking me harder and again shove your face in my underarm. You inhale. Still disappointed. You stare at me, your gaze penetrating.

"You don't smell good enough to be fucked this hard" you say.

Then you pull all the way out of me and drive yourself back in as hard as you can. You do it again, my hips the only thing that seems to keep you from impaling me and driving your dick out the top of my head.

"You don't deserve to be fucked." you say again. "When you come to me on Friday you'd better stink and your pussy better be dirty, filthy. You will not use deodorant or wash your underarms with soap for the rest of the week. I want you to smell when I fuck you next time."

Your hand is back on my face- clenched around my chin and cheek. I stare up at you, controlling, demanding, dominant, and I smile. Or it would be a smile if my face were free to do so. I'll play this game with you. After all I do belong to you wholly and completely as I've never belonged to anyone before. I lie here bound by only my will, your will, to keep my hands over my head. I will play this game. I will let you own me, control me, use me because, to be honest I like it and also because I know next time it will be my turn. You continue to glare at me and I glare back. I can see in your eyes, not hatred exactly, but that thing we both feel, that helplessness that we hate when we acknowledge how much power the other truly has over us.

I see it in your eyes now, you do love me. And you do hate me. And you do want to tear me open and take back what's yours. I spread my legs - go ahead- hurt me, tear me open, take me, take back what's yours.

You release my face and rise up on your knees grabbing my ankles. You pull my legs together and straight up so that my feet are in your face. You begin to kiss my feet and tickle my toes with your tongue. With my legs together like this I'm even tighter and your cock feels huge inside me. You pound into me as you kiss my feet and spread my legs. Holding my ankles you press my legs outward into a split. This too causes the muscles inside me to tighten around your cock and I feel you swell. In this position, with my hands over my head, all I can do is lie there. I can't even move my hips to meet your thrusts. I'm completely at your mercy and seeing you looming above my spread legs I feel it. You feel it too.

"You look beautiful like this." you say "Beautiful and vulnerable." Your cock moves in and out of my soaked pussy, slamming against me, against my engorged clit. You stare at my prone body and I feel your cock pulse.

"Shit!" you scream as you clench my ankles harder and force your dick deeper in my cunt. You start to call me names. Dirty names, filthy names and I know you're about to come. I feel it, I feel your dick swell inside me, and I feel your hot come shoot against the walls of my pussy. I feel you fill me with your come and you scream, you growl and hiss that I'm beautiful, that you love me. Feeling your cock swell and pulse inside me sends me over the edge. I scream and buck up against you as my pussy convulses. I feel myself squeezing your dick impossibly tight- so tight we seem locked together motionless.

You grab my face again as you shove yourself as deep inside me as possible, still spasming and filling me. Your face is inches away from mine and even though I'm the one "bound" and "vulnerable" I feel as though I've conquered you.

I reach my head towards yours, leaning in for a kiss. Our tongues dance for a moment and then you collapse next to me. You haven't told me I can move my arms yet, but I reach down and stroke your thigh as you recover.

"I'm so tired" you say.

"Come here baby, lie down with me. Get under the covers and lie here next to me."

I coax you up and under the covers and turn my back to you, nestle into your chest and tuck myself under you so we can rest. You wrap your body around mine- a perfect fit in every way, and you sigh. With my warm ass pressed against you and your hand on my belly you fall quickly asleep. I lie there and listen to your soft breathing, feeling your breath on my cheek. I am so in love with you it takes my breath away. Tears form in my eyes and I wipe them away. I snuggle closer into you feeling your heat and your strength all around me. I kiss your fingers and this rouses you. I didn't mean to do that.

"I want to fuck you again" you say pressing your cock against my ass.

"I know you do, but let's rest for a while first."

You nod and fall back to sleep. I know you need your rest. You hadn't slept well in a while. I won't sleep for some time yet. Our lovemaking has left me wired, energized, but I want you to sleep. So I lie there warm and safe in your arms, listening to you sleep next to me. Content. At peace. Whole.