Friday Night

Story Info
A fantasy becomes reality.
3.5k words
4.2
14.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a Friday night a couple of weeks after my encounter with Matt, I was walking down Johnson Street trying hard to come to terms with what happened. Am I gay? If not, then why did I enjoy having Matt's cock in my mouth and deep inside me? Why can't I get the taste and scent out of my mind? I wanted more, what I thought was assuaging a once only desire turned out to be far more than just a fantasy. I found that my feet were taking me to the Albatross, the lights, and the rainbow flag fluttering in the breeze took me by surprise. As I stopped in front of the bar, a car horn sounded directly behind me, and startled me.

I turned, and there was Matt, laughing his ass off. I waved, and flashed him a smile, and walked to the car. My heart sank when I saw the lady sitting in the passenger seat. I leant down to his open window and said, "Hi, I was just thinking about you." How have you been?"

"I'm doing good." He said, "This is Cheryl, she is a - an associate of mine." Cheryl leant over and gave me a smile and waved. "Are you busy tonight?" He asked, "I'm just taking Cheryl home, but I'll back shortly."

I hoped that my relief did not show in my face. I said, "No, I have nothing planned tonight I was just out for a walk and ended up here." "I'll see you when you get back." I told him.

Matt said, "OK, I'll see you in about 30 minutes. Keep a chair warm for me." "On second thought, why don't you come to the house?" He said, "I don't know that I am in the mood for the Albatross tonight. You remember where I live, don't you?"

I said, "Yes, I remember the way. I'll see you there in a half an hour." I returned his smile, and as he drove off, started walking the mile to his house.

So many things were coursing through my brain as I was returning to the place where I lost my virginity. It's a funny way to think about it, but that is what happened. As I walked up the street to his house, I saw him pull in-alone. He saw me and waved as I walked towards him. Taking my arm, he guided me towards his front door and opened it. I entered the threshold, my heart leapt when I heard him close and lock the door.

I turned around and saw him standing, smiling, looking at me. He came up and put his arm around my shoulder and directed me into the living room. I sat down as he made his way to his bar. He poured himself a stiff bourbon and me a generous measure of scotch. He took a sip of his drink and gave me mine. I sat in the same chair and sipped my drink. "I've given our last meeting a lot of thought." I said, "I keep asking myself why did I enjoy having your cock in my mouth?" "Why do I want more?"

Matt smiled and said, "Have you come to any conclusions?" "Are you here because you want more - of everything?"

"Yes," I said, "to both. " I think that I know why I enjoyed your cock, or how I came to enjoy having something large and round in my mouth." Would you like to hear the answer?"

He said, "Yes, I do." "You sucked my cock like a pro, I doubt that you haven't done it before."

"Well, I said, "Here goes." "When I was younger, I used to like to eat a pickle. You know, the big ones they sell from a jar? I would take it in my mouth and work it in and out, in and out, slowly nibbling and sucking, using my teeth and lips to reduce the inside until it was full of juice." I paused for a moment and then continued, "Then I would bite a hole in the end and suck the pickle dry. I wonder now what anyone thought of the activity."

Matt looked at me, and then pointed to the bulge in his pants. "I know what I would have thought." he said, "I would love to watch you do that." He continued, "So you think that my cock is a pickle substitute?"

"Actually," I said, "It was probably the other way around, and your juices beat a pickle by a long way." He looked at me and without another word he got up and disappeared into the hall.

I sat there sipping my drink, wondering if he wanted me to follow him. I decided that would be very forward, and could well result in him telling me to go. I tried to think of something I could do that would exceed the first time. I came up with nothing special, and decided to let the moment take me.

He walked back into the room wearing his robe, and carrying my cuffs in his hand. "I've been thinking about that night ever since." He said, "That is why you came here isn't it?" he asked, "To continue where we left off?"

I looked down at the floor for a minute, and then said "Yes, I think so." Then I looked at him and asked, "What would you like me to do?" "Last time it was sorta my choice, at least until we went into your playroom, and even then I didn't have to go."

Matt looked at me for a few seconds, and said, "I will make you my sub, my toy, for the night, or possibly the weekend." "Do you have any other plans?" I shook my head and he smiled. Do you agree, whatever happens in this house this weekend is with your consent and approval?" I nodded my head in agreement. "Take off your clothes, and put these on." He said with just a hint of menace, "Then get on your knees." With that he left the room.

As he left I disrobed, placing my clothes neatly in the corner on the floor. I put the cuffs on my ankles and wrists, and found a collar, which I also put on. I knelt on the carpet facing the door that he had exited through. I heard his footsteps and he entered the room.

"Excellent!" he said, as he walked to me, "I have been thinking about having your mouth wrapped around my cock for days." He sighed, "And of course some of the other things we enjoyed." "Are you certain, that anything that happens here this weekend is with your consent and approval?" He asked. "I have some things in mind."

I thought for a minute, and then nodded my head. "Yes" I said, "I am yours for the next two days."

His smile grew broader, and said, "Excellent, then let us begin."

He pulled his soft cock from his robe and offered it to my mouth. My mouth opened and I went to stroke him and pull him towards me. He pulled away, teasing me. "Come into the bedroom." He said, "So that I can make myself comfortable." With that he again disappeared into the hallway.

I rose and followed him. I found him sitting on his bed, his manhood already starting to grow. Then I noticed the other person in the room.

Cheryl smiled and said, "Hello Will, Matt told me all about you and kindly agreed to let me join in on the fun." "So don't you mind me, I am only going to watch-for now."

I kneeled in front of Mat and started to caress his cock, feeling it grow with each touch. Matt smiled and leaned back, pushing his cock forward. I wrapped my lips around the glans and gave it a little suck, tasting his pre-cum. I looked up at him and said "Just let me pleasure you." "I will try to live up to your expectations."

With that I took is rapidly stiffening member into my mouth and started sucking it in earnest, moving my head up and down rhythmically. Matt moaned as I worked, thrusting his hips gently as I worked his manhood in and out of my willing mouth.

He was hard now, harder than he was the last time. My mouth accommodated it - barely. I wrapped my lips around the head, and sucked and licked the hole before once again moving my head sucking him in and out as far as I could. My hands cupping and squeezing his testicals felt the first twitching that indicated that his orgasm was on its way.

I used my hand to masturbate him with my lips wrapped tightly around the head, sucking him like a thick meaty straw. I felt the surge of his climax just before he squirted his fluid into my eager throat. I sucked and caressed until he was drained, not wasting a drop.

Just then I heard clapping behind me, I stopped and turned to see Cheryl clapping her hands and laughing. "Go on" she said, "Act like I am not here."

I continued to gently suck and nibble his penis. My lips tightened causing him to wiggle and gasp as his sensitive member started to grow once again in my lips. I felt it grow and kept licking, nibbling, and sucking it. I felt him quiver with each nibble and suck and knew that his glans was very sensitive. He grew to nearly as large as the first time. I looked up at him and he nodded.

He gave me a condom, I rolled the condom down his erection, and lubed it well. I then smiled at him, and turned my back. I slowly lowered myself onto his cock, I squealed a bit when it slipped through, but I kept the pressure up, and slowly impaled myself on him. I ground him deep inside, then started bouncing up and down on it. He sat up and pushed me off. His rampant cock slipped out and I squealed as it left me. I landed on the floor on all fours, and he grabbed my hips, offered his tool to my anus, and rammed it home. I squealed loudly, the pain was nearly as good as the first time. He rammed my ass for a few minutes before he slowed down and drew his tool out completely, and then drove it deep inside me again. This slow motion fucking was driving me crazy, each withdrawal and reentry hurt my poor sphincter and I moaned and squealed as he fucked me silly.

Soon, he stiffened and climaxed inside me, ramming his cock deep inside me. He held it for a minute and then withdrew. I turned to face him, and he winked and sat back on the bed. I took the hint, and again carefully freed his cock from its slime coated jacket.

"This is the bit I want to see," Cheryl said, "You are incredible Will, I can't wait to get you into Matt's play room, I am certain that you will be fun."

Once the condom was in the trash, I started cleaning his penis. I licked his testicals and licked and nibbled up his semi firm penis. I wrapped my mouth around the head and started sucking the remnants of his orgasm from his slowly growing manhood. He moaned softly and said, "Damn that feels so good, I am so sensitive." "I don't know that I have another orgasm in me." I answered by running my lips and teeth up and down his growing member. I nibbled the head and was gratified to feel it growing once again.

He started to rise and pulled his cock out of my lips, I tried to hold him down, to attempt the hat trick. He laughed, and said, "My god, you are a real cock hound. But that is enough - for now."

I felt a pull on my neck, and heard a distinct 'click'. Cheryl whispered in my ear, "Now it's time for a little fun." "But this time I am going to help." With that, Cheryl led me into the play room. Matt followed behind, slapping my ass if I slowed. As I entered I saw that there was another person in the room.

In the center of the room was a girl, well a woman, naked as I was, with her arms stretched up to the ceiling as if she were praying. Cheryl led me into the center of the room, and fixed the, now familiar, spreader bar onto my wrists. The woman and I were hanging a few inches apart. Cheryl said, "Will, this is Sandra, Sandra, this is Will." "You two are going to become very well acquainted over the next hour or so."

With that she attached the nipple suckers onto my teats, and walked out of my sight. Sandra looked straight at me and smiled a weary smile. I started to say something, when my back was lit on fire. One, two, three, four, five times my back felt the fiery tongue of the lash that she used. She stopped and walked to a point between my pain partner and I. She ripped the first sucker off, and as I screamed, applied a nipple clamp, then my right nipple was subject to the same treatment with the same result. With the clamps biting into my sensitive flesh She then pulled on the attached chain and I whimpered a little more. She then attached a second clamp onto Sandra's erect nipples. Matt came up, and he and Cheryl admired her handiwork. They went out of sight and I felt my arms lowering and saw Cheryl being returned to the floor. Matt released Sandra's cuffs from the hook holding them, Cheryl did the same with me. They then connected our cuffs behind our backs. Sandra and I stood there connected by the clamps on our increasingly tender nipples.

"We are going to have a contest, a good old tug of war." Cheryl said.

Matt explained the rules, "You will both walk backwards until booth of the clamps have come loose." "The winner is the one with both clamps attached."

Cheryl smiled like the Cheshire Cat and said, "If it should happen that you each end the game with one clamp still attached, then you both lose, and must suffer the consequences." "Lett the contest begin."

With that Sandra took a step back, and I had to move forward to ease the pain in my poor nipples. She had obviously played this game before. I stopped and twisted at the waist causing one of her clamps to come free followed by a shrill scream. She then did the same to me with the second clamp, with the same result. Only this time it was my clip that slipped off, and I screamed at the intense pain. Each of us stood there, one clamp attached, the other dangling. Sandra smiled at me, I wondered what the heck that meant. I was not long in discovering the reason she was smiling.

Matt came up and took both chains in his hands. He smiled and pulled them until they were taut. The pain in my attached nipple increased until there were tears in my eyes. When the two attached chains were tight to their satisfaction, Will and Cheryl each took a chain Will held Sanda's and Cheryl had mine. They looked at each other, then at their personal toy, and then on an unspoken count pulled the clamps off of our nipples. We both shrieked and cried, and our owners laughed.

"I told you." Matt said, "I love to hear you scream, it means I'm doing it right."

Cheryl nodded in agreement and then approached me. "Matt and I are sharing our toys tonight. Cheryl stated, "And now you and Sandra will pay the price for your failure."

I watched as my fellow 'toy's' hands were attached to a spreader bar, and felt the same action being applied to me. My ankle cuffs were attached to a second spreader bar. I heard the chain hoist and felt my arms being pulled. When I was more or less parallel to the floor, and my arms felt like they were going to be pulled out, a bench was placed under me and the pressure subsided-a bit. I could only guess that Sandra was receiving the same treatment.

Cheryl said, "Now for some real fun."

I watched her pick up a stainless steel implement shaped like a spur. It had a wheel covered with what looked like spikes. She ran it over my tortured nipples and the pain was excruciating. She rolled the spikes back and forth over my nipples, ignoring my limited squirming and full throated screams and squeals. I could hear Sandra screaming, and guessed that Matt was playing with the same toy. Cheryl ran the wheel heavily across my teats and then started slowly rolling it down towards my penis, which was almost hard enough to warrant being called a cock. I could feel the needles pricking down my stomach and then she got to my cock.

Cheryl leaned over, smiled, and gave each of my nipples a little suck, and a large bite. She then started slowly running the spikes up my cock, and onto the head. I squirmed as she reached the head, but screamed when she applied pressure and ran it over and back, each time selecting a slightly different route. Just when I thought I could take no more, Cheryl leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. I felt her lick the head, which drove me nuts. She stopped and straightened up.

"I can taste your pre-cum." She said, "Matt said that you were a pain slut." "We are going to have so much fun."

With that I felt the chains slacken, and my cuffs were released. "Get up." Matt said to both of us. Our cuffs were removed, but our collars remained.

We were led out of the play room, and into the bedroom. Cheryl led me and Matt had Sandra. "Kneel." Matt said.

We did as we were instructed and each of our owners sat in front of the other one's toy. Cheryl smiled at me and said, "Now, let's see if you can eat pussy as well as you can suck cock." "Matt and I have a little bet on whether Sandra or you is better at both."

She slipped out of her pants unceremoniously and sat on the bed. She pointed at her hairless slit and said, "Get to it." Then she laughed and started pulling on the leash.

I crawled to her and started to use my hands to separate the flaps, to allow my tongue easier entry. A tawse that I did not know she had striped my back. "You will use only your lips mouth and tongue." She snarled, Then she gave me a few more lashes. "Do you understand?" she said.

I nodded, and put my face to her lips. Her puss tasted musty and salty, I ran my tongue between the lips and used my mouth to worm my way between. I ran my tongue down to her vagina and darted it in and out before sliding it in as far as I could. Cheryl squirmed and moaned, as my tongue explored as much vagina as I could reach. Cheryl put her legs over my shoulders, which gave me better access to her vagina. My tongue explored further, she was getting very wet, and her juices were salty and sweet. I withdrew my tongue and licked down her taint. I heard her gasp as I inserted my tongue into her, anus. She was nice and clean, thankfully, but I lingered there only a little while before running my tongue back up her taint, teased her dripping vagina and slid my tongue up to her little man.

She moaned as my tongue licked around the little mound of flesh, and I used my tongue like a lash to pummel her clit. She started to squirm, and I put my lips around her clitoris, and started sucking her into my lips, like it was a tiny cock. I sucked it in and out increasing the rhythm and varying the pressure. Her legs closed around my head and she arched her back as she squealed with delight and climaxed.

I kept licking and sucking, trying to make her climax as long and as deep as possible. She removed her legs and pushed me away and said, "That's enough, stop!" When I didn't immediately halt my ministrations, I felt five hard lashes from the tawse which burned.

I sat back, and awaited her pleasure. She lay there awhile regaining her composure. Then sat up and said, "What a good little toy you are for sure!" She looked over to Matt who was laying back with Sandra's mouth still around his cock. He looked back and nodded. "I think that you and Sandra deserve a reward tonight. You will sleep together, won't that be nice?" She asked.

Sandra and I said, "Thank you Mistress, Thank you Master."

With that they walked to a bedroom and laid us down, back to back, with our hands manacled together. They laughed as the turned off the light. "Have fun kids" they called as they closed the door and walked down the hall.