Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voloetvis
Voloetvis
13 Followers

I can feel you inside me, buried inside my soaking wet pussy. "Mmmm..."

"Focus." You direct. "Mine."

I find my words. "Yours."

You flex your cock again, lifting your hips and pressing yourself into me deeper, pressing against my clit. "Cum again. Now."

Another shot of pleasure fires through me. My whole body trembling in your lap. You wrap your arms around my shaking form and kiss me deeply. Our lips and tongues crash against each other, desperate to taste more. You flex inside me once more, and break the kiss.

"Did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy being my dirty little slut?"

"Yes Sir. I did. Thank you Sir."

"Why? What did you enjoy?" You ask, as the after shocks of my orgasm continue to ripple through me. Still inside me, you feel everyone.

"I liked that my pleasure was in your hands, at your will, in your control."

"Good girl. Now to your knees again." You help me slide from your lap back to my knees at your feet. "There, now, when you're ready, I want you to use your mouth to show me how grateful you are. Show me that you're mine."

I lick my lips greedily and lean forward. I lower my mouth to you. Taking just the head in my mouth I swirl my tongue around it. I moan around you, lapping up the taste of us both on you. I feel you brush my hair away from my face, you hand staying on my head. It remains still, not guiding or moving me, just a reminder of my place. I look up at you, and inch by inch I surround your length with my mouth. Running the tip along the ridges of the roof of my mouth, my tongue, wide and flat, rolls waves against the underside. You feel when you press against the back of my throat. I pause for a moment.

"Further." I hear from above. I swallow around you. "All the way." I relax my throat and begin to take you further. Soon my lips are nearly at your base, my throat beginning to spasm around you.

"Further. You can do it. Do it for me." You encourage. Tears spill over my lashes as my fingers curl and dig into your thighs as I push lower again. I take you all the way. My body bucks and writhes at the invasion. "Good girl. Yes." My tongue hasn't stopped once. Moving backwards and forwards against you. You pull my head back by my hair and your cock escapes from my lips, strings of spit hanging like bridges between my mouth and your glistening cock. A gently slap on the side of my cheek coincides with my gasping breath. "You did very well," you praise. "Remember that feeling. Remember putting my pleasure before your breath." You release my hair as my cue to continue.

I move straight back to you, with a deep breath I take you all the way again, my tongue pushing forward past my lips to lap at your balls. This time it is your turn to let your head fall back in pleasure. I force myself to stay there for as long as I can. Until my eyes are streaming, and my body is bucking, desperate for air. As I pull my head back again I let one hand wrap around your base, and as my mouth sucks, and my tongue swirls around your head, my hand begins to pump.

"Tell me you love it," you growl.

Holding you against my cheek I answer. "I love it Sir. I love the taste of you on my tongue, I love the feel of you down my throat." As my hand resumes its pumping, I feel your hips thrust against my movements. My tongue flicks and lips at your tip. I watch as your let your body relax back against the sofa, one leg coming over my shoulder to hold me pressed against your crotch. My other hand massages at your balls, feeling how full and heavy they are. I let out a keening moan.

"Yes, my slut?"

"I want it Sir." My hand pumps faster.

"What do you want?"

"I want your cum Sir." My mouth returns to sucking your cock, my hunger for your pleasure easy to read.

You smile down at me, whilst you reach across for your phone. A swipe of your thumb brings up your camera, and you begin to film my worshipping you. I look up at your through the lense, whilst you watch me through the screen, your own little porn star. My head continues to bob, my cheeks hollowing as I suck, surrounding you with the warmth of my mouth.

"Take my cock out, tell the camera how you feel." I hold your cock with reverence.

"I feel like a slut. I feel used. I feel like yours. I am so hungry for you."

You wrap your hand in my hair and jerk my head away from your cock, standing tall above me. I look up at you looming above me, your huge cock level with my face.

"Now...I'm going to film you whilst you make me cum." I need no further encouragement. Reaching up, my hand wraps around you. I pump. Hard and fast. Long, twisting movements, whilst I hold your head between my lips, my tongue swirling and pressing against you. My other hand never stilling around your balls. My eyes beg you for your cum, for you to let me know I can be of use to you, that I can bring you pleasure. A growl from you and I know you are close.

"Yes. I want your cum. I want to taste you. Cover me in it." I open my mouth wide, holding you against my tongue and pump. You grab my hair hard, tilting my head back further, giving the camera and you the best view. I look directly up at you, my cheeks flushed and covered in mascara stained tear tracks. At that sight you cum. I moan as the first string of your orgasm lands across my face.

"Mm, yes, good girl." You moan through your climax. My tongue laps up everything it can as you shoot your load across my face. Your knees buckle slightly as I wrap my mouth around you again, desperate to milk every last drop from you that I can. Using my mouth and tongue to draw out every moment of pleasure.

You collapse back on to the sofa, looking down at me knelt between your legs, my face covered in the evidence of your pleasure. I look up at you, my exhaustion and happiness written plainly across my face. I seek your approval, needing to know I did a good job.

"You did very well little one. Now stand up." I stand on shaky legs. "Go get me that drink. When you get back I'll clean you up." Your tone dismissive. As I reach the door you call for me to stop and turn around. I do. "Who owns you?"

"You do Sir."

"Good girl." You nod for me to continue in my task. I give a small smile. Hearing those words makes me feel warm, and protected and useful. I straighten with purpose and go to gather your drink. When I return, I hand it directly to you, before kneeling at your feet again. I notice you have clutched in your hand my knickers from early, still damp from my original excitement. You wipe my face clean with them. Soaking them with your cum. I close my eyes under your ministrations. Once I am cleaned you kiss me again. I open my eyes as you pull back.

You hand my underwear to me, with the instruction to get dressed whilst you finish your drink. We are going to dinner. I nod demurely and go to get dressed. I return and present myself for your approval. Your eyes run up and down me. My dress, though low cut, is a respectful length, and my jewellery is simple and elegant. Yet underneath the sophistication I wear underwear soaked in your cum.

You take my hand and lead me to the door. But just before we leave you push me against the wall, spinning me round so my face and chest press up against the paint. From your pocket you produce a pen, and lifting up my dress you sign you name across my ass.

"Mine." You whisper. Your body pressing up against mine.

"Yours." You pull my skirt down, imagining the red stripes you will add to my ass when we return home. A gentle slap to my backside before you take my hand again and lead us out into the night.

Voloetvis
Voloetvis
13 Followers
12