Friday Night at the ABS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guys holding me down, pulled me up by my hair and pressed his cock to my lips. I took him into my mouth, sucking hard to get him off. He fucked my face roughly for less than a minute, then pulled out and sprayed his load on my face.

I was suddenly alone on the concrete floor. A few guys remained, but they seemed to be content to get themselves off. One of them came as he watched me stagger to my feet, and another shot his load watching me try to wipe some of the cum off my body with the lower part of my dress. A third guy sitting back on the sofa looked at me with a hopeful look, and I reached over to touch his cock. He moaned immediately, and lost his load all over my hand.

I stood up and walked down the hall on quivering legs with my dress held up in front of me. I scurried out the entrance to the arcade still naked, making an immediate right turn into the bathroom. I could barely look myself in the mirror as the guilt and embarrassment that usually hits me after one of my more extreme adventures kicked in. I shuddered and began to pull paper towels to wipe myself off. I managed to get myself mainly cleaned up, then I stared at myself in the mirror.

My face was flushed with a wicked glow. My nipples were still stiff, and my skin was still covered with a thin sheen of sweat. My hair was mussed but not terrible, and a grin slowly spread across my face. I pulled on my dress, took a deep breath, and exited the bathroom. The clerk had the biggest shit eating grin on his face as he caught my eye.

I bit my lip and shyly grinned back as I headed to the exit.

"Come back anytime." He called out.

I rushed out thinking: Of course.

12