Friday Night At The Alhanbra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norma's trial was a bit anti-climactic. The DA presented his case and his star witness was Norma's husband. He of course denied that the bat was for Norma and then he fucked up and said it was for me. I saw the DA's face turn sour when he heard Jim say that. I guess he didn't do a very good job of coaching his witness. Norma told the story that we had agreed on and then I spoke my piece. Yes, I know it was perjury, but I didn't give a shit. The asshole broke up my marriage and I owed him some payback. They jury was out less than fifteen minutes and came back with a verdict of not guilty.

Hubby's trial was three weeks later and the jury was only out for twenty minutes before coming back with a guilty verdict. He got a year and a day and then he proved that he was a bonehead when in front of the judge, jury, prosecutor and all the spectators he hollered at me:

"I'll get you for this motherfucker!"

I smiled at him. I knew the day would come when he would try to even the score and his outburst would be on the record and would help put him away again.

Once the two trials were out of the way I took Norma up on her offer to move in with her. My first night there she came into my room naked and crawled into bed with me.

"I've wanted this for months" she said as she put her hand on my cock. Once we had jokingly told her hubby on the phone that Norma was a hell of a lot better in the sack than Vykki and it turned out to be the stone assed truth. The woman was insatiable and I thought I'd gotten my hands on a nymphomaniac. She got five times out of me that night and that was one more than Vykki had ever gotten out of me. She went off like a skyrocket when I ate her pussy and I felt like a vacuum cleaner had gotten ahold of me when she sucked my cock. Missionary, cowgirl, doggie, anal and oral until I was too weak to lift my head. She woke me with a blow job in the morning and gave me another one before dinner when I got home that evening. That night she could only get four times out of me and the next night she was only able to get three. I finally told her that we were going to have to cut back some so I would have enough strength to go to work. It settled out to once a night four or five times a week and two or maybe three times on the weekends.

I'd like to be able to tell you that we lived happily ever after, but I can't. Norma and I had a torrid sexual affair that at times seemed like we were bound and determined to fuck each other to death, but we finally woke up to the fact that hot sex (and football) were all that we had in common. We liked each other a lot, but there was no love there. Still, like and hot sex was enough to keep us going until one day she came home from work and told me that she'd met a guy that she wanted to get to know better. I was packed and gone in a day. I wished her well and told her I would always be available for a booty call if needed.

"I'll hold you to that" she said, but I never did hear from her after that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

One last act in the drama that was my life to that point. Two days after the divorce from Vykki was final she got the papers in the mail and I received a phone call from her.

"You bastard! How could you do this to me? I didn't agree to any of this bullshit! No alimony? You make twice what I make. How fair is that? And this shit about me owing you thirty thousand for your share of the house? You don't have any share of the house. It is my house. It was mine and mine alone."

I laughed at her and said, "Oh but you did agree to all of it. You agreed with it by not getting a lawyer to advise you and you agreed by not fighting the divorce. You can take out a second mortgage on the house to come up with my thirty. Look on the bright side. It only cost you thirty thousand to get rid of me. I'd call that a bargain."

"But I didn't want to get rid of you."

As I hung up I was glad she couldn't see my face. The sad fact was that I hadn't wanted to get rid of her either, but the even sadder fact was that I wasn't built to allow me to stay with a cheater. I believed in the old saw that "Once a cheater always a cheater."