Friday Night At The Cabin.

Story Info
You punish your naughty slave.
1k words
3.39
43.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2 am and everyone had gone to bed. I took the laptop out to the deck. I guess I was looking at getting into some trouble, not thinking for one minute that You would ever know what I had been up to. I was horny and looking for some release. I figured I'd head into a chat room and see what I could find to help me bring myself to cum. I was a little nervous in case someone You knew had caught me in there and told You what I had been up to, well, I was just chatting.

Suddenly I heard a noise coming from the bushes behind me. My heart started to race, my body trembled and I started to shake. I had always been like this… I turned to see who was there. But it was too dark to see anything. I turned back to the computer. I felt something tighten around my neck and pull me back, and I gasped for air. What the hell? I could hear and feel the buckle locking on my neck. You leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Are you going to tell me what it is you are doing while I'm at work slut?" The power in Your voice made my skin prickle.

"Chatting Sir," I said ever so softly. I was looking for just a little release."

"Did I not tell you to wait until you came home?"

"Yes Master, You did."

"Hhmmm…" you said.

"I'm sorry Sir but I was just…"

"Shut up," You said as You pulled me down across Your lap by my makeshift collar. You lifted my dress and slapped my ass hard with Your very strong open hand. I almost let out a yelp but I bit my lip so You could not hear me. You slapped it again and asked "was that a groan I heard My slave?"

"No Sir." I answered quickly.

"I am glad My pet, now sit down."

I sat down in front of you. You gripped both hands in the top of my dress and pulled, popping all the buttons off it. Suddenly my body was bared to You. You reached down and pinched my nipples hard. I slid the dress off my shoulders and tossed it aside and opened my legs wide to you, knowing that was how you liked me in front of You. I reached up to Your chest and dragged my nails down to your waist and said "Master, may I remove Your jeans Sir. please?"

"Yes my pet," You answer graciously.

As I unbuckled Your belt, You put your hand under my chin and whispered

"Remove the belt completely My pet." I look into Your eyes trying really hard not to smile and say "yes Master…"

I removed the belt and handed it to You. I slid Your jeans and Your underwear down and off your legs dragging my nails over your hard ass as I did it. Instantly Your manhood was revealed to me… and I blew a soft breath on you. I felt Your body shiver, my hands touching Your hips lightly, my eyes searching for yours in the dim light. You then took my wrists and raised them above my head wrapping your belt around them and hooking them onto the deck. Your knee pushed between my legs against my hot pussy, which immediately flooded. You looked down into my eyes then kissed me on the forehead. You slid your hand to my tits and pulled hard on my nipples. I tried so hard to stay still. Your hand went even lower, Your fingers touching around my belly button. I say "Master, Your strong hands make me so hot." As I let out a small quiver. Your hands moved lower still, and You started to run two fingers over my clit and massaged my sex, kneading it first softly then harder. You slid two fingers deeply into my now streaming cunt. I tried so hard not to squirm but my moans kept getting louder. You dragged Your tongue across my nipples then bit one. I let out a moan that they must have heard two doors down. "Master I am so close please may I cum?" I say, a shiver in my voice.

"No, My good girl, not yet."

"Then please Sir, let me take Your cock into my mouth, please let me taste You? Please Master?" You unhooked the belt from the deck but left it attached to my wrists. " Take it, show me what My slut can do to please her Master…."

"Yes Master…." I replied so eagerly. I placed my hands on your full balls feeling them in my palms while I sucked softly on the head of Your beautiful cock. I slowly took it in deeper into my mouth. I slid my tongue around Your hard cock on the way in, and ever so softly dragged my teeth back along it on the way out. The faster You slid Your fingers in and out of my now dripping pussy the deeper I took you into my mouth. I was going to cum and You new it and stopped. "Not yet my pet," I was trying to suck the head of Your cock again, but You pulled away from me. You dragged me to my feet by my hair turned me around. You put Your hand on my back and pushed me down on the picnic table. I could feel your hard cock pressing into my pussy. You leant down to me and whispered in my ear " Just so you know…I needed you tonight too pet."

Then You thrust Your cock so deeply into me, so fast and hard it took my breath away. Then You pulled it out ever so slow. Again and again and again… then I felt Your body shiver with mine and W/we both dropped to our knees. I felt You slap my ass as You cried out You were cumming. And You said "now My good little whore, NOW you may cum." God I did like I never have before.... We both laid back on the deck staring at the stars…. I rolled over to You and said "thank You so very much Master…." And I tucked myself under Your wing. You added " Night My good girl… sweet dreams."