Friday Night at the Club

Story Info
Couple gets intimate in a busy nightclub.
1.5k words
3.97
61.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday night and they where at the club. When they had gotten there about an hour before, the "Pink Pony", so named after the huge stuffed pink pony that stood on the bar, had been almost empty, but now it was packed with people. Lisa and Chris where the first ones to grab an empty corner booth, now with their other friends there as well, they had to squeeze together tight so everybody could sit.

The music was playing loudly, and Lisa and her boyfriend Chris where sitting on the edge of the booth, with her having one leg draped across his. Her left hand was resting on his thigh; gently stroking up and down his jean clad leg. Whenever her hand would move up, she would just touch his crotch with her fingertips, then continue down again. Nobody else but her noticed that her slow teasing was having an effect on Chris. He was leaning back against the cool leather of the booth, enjoying his girlfriend's attention, with his right arm wrapped around her waist. She was wearing a short, black tight skirt, with a white top, that left nothing to the imagination and it also left her midriff bare. With everyone being so tightly jammed around the table, he couldn't move his arm as freely as she, but instead of moving his whole arm, he just gently touched and stroked her bare skin with his thumb.

As the evening wore on, the whole group talked, drank and danced and in general had a good time. As one of Lisa's favorite songs was being played, she jumped up, and was trying to pull Chris up to dance with her. Not wanting everyone to see his state of constant arousal he reluctantly got up. Holding hands and weaving through the crowds, they finally reached the dance floor.

Just as they started to dance, the DJ switched over to some slower, more romantic music. Gathering Lisa up in his arms, Chris pulled her close against him, placing both of his hands on her back. Willingly Lisa snuggled close against her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his neck, and resting her head against his shoulder. Their bodies pressed close together, and once again Lisa could feel Chris' arousal against her abdomen. Swaying with the music she pressed her pelvis against him, rubbing ever so slightly. Her fingertips started to slowly trace little circles on his neck, playing with his short hair, and teasingly running into the collar of his shirt. Her caresses had the desired effect, and soon she could feel that he was rock hard.

His hands on her back had been caressing her bare skin, but as his arousal grew, he moved one hand down to her buttocks, pulling her closer against him and slowly massaging her behind. She would always tease him in public to a state where he would almost go crazy for wanting her, and when they would get home, they sometimes wouldn't even make it to bed, before they would devour each other's bodies. But tonight was different. With her teasing while they where sitting down, she had kept him in a constant state of hornyness all evening and this time he couldn't wait until they got home to make love to her. He had to have her here and now.

While they danced, they had come up to the area of the DJ. Seeing the small, dimly lit hallway that let to the DJ's booth, Chris pulled Lisa with her off the dance floor, and into the hallway. Slowly they walked further into it, where it was darker, and somewhat quieter. Leaning Lisa against the wall behind her, Chris bend his head forward and started to kiss her deeply. At first gently nibbling her lips, then opening them up, he explored the inside of her mouth with his tongue. Quietly moaning against his mouth, Lisa returned his kiss and wrapping her arms around his neck, pulled him closer against her.

They stood in the darkened hallway for a long time kissing and feeling each other. As their kisses are getting more intense, so are their caresses. Pushing her top up to expose her bra, he starts to rub his palms across her breasts encased in the silky material. Her nipples, already aroused, harden up even more as he pushes the bra aside to slightly squeeze the nipples in between his thumb and fore finger.

Leaving her breasts exposed, he slides down her body, getting on his knees in front of her. Reaching up he pulls her panties down to her ankles, then taking them off; he casts them aside on the floor. Pushing her skirt up around her waist, he takes her right leg and places it on his shoulder. Bending his head forward and sticking out his tongue, he runs it up and down Lisa's exposed slit. Moaning Lisa pushes her hips forward to meet his licking tongue.

Knowing how much Lisa loves to be licked, he follows her silent request and continues licking her pussy. Alternately running his tongue all around, then focusing on her clit, swirling his tongue around it and sucking on it, while using the middle finger of his left hand to push it inside her wet hole to slowly finger fuck her.

Leaning against the wall, Lisa is barely able to stand up, but Chris keeps supporting her with his shoulders. Reaching his right hand up, he can just reach her breasts. Licking across his fingertips to make them wet, he starts to circle her hard nipples. He knows she loves the triple stimulation of him licking her, finger fucking her and rubbing her nipples.

Spreading her legs as wide as she can, while keeping her balance, Lisa grabs Chris's head in both of her hands. Knowing that this usually is a sign of an approaching climax, Chris intensifies his efforts. Sucking hard on her clit, and pumping his finger in and out of her in a faster speed. Sometimes even removing his finger totally and rubbing it across her anus.

Adding another finger he pushes them again deep inside her, twisting them around while gently biting down on her clit as he sucks on it. This pushes her over the edge, and crying out loudly, Lisa climaxes. Slowing his movements, but laying off her now over sensitive clit, he continues to pump two fingers in and out of her dripping wet pussy, until her climax totally subsides.

Standing up and supporting her still shaking figure, he opens his jeans and drops them down to the floor. At times like this it pays off, that Chris hardly if ever wears boxers. Wrapping her right leg around his thigh Lisa opens herself wide again for Chris. Taking his erection he guides himself to her slit, but not entering her just yet. Reaching around behind her, he places both hands on her buttocks, pulling her against him. Circling his hips he rubs his shaft across her clit several times, before sliding inside her wet pussy with one fluid motion.

Holding on tight to her behind he starts moving in and out with slow, easy but steady strokes. Lisa is leaning forward, nibbling on his neck, while whispering in his ear how crazy they where making out in the club. But neither of them really cared about that right now. Both wanted just one thing. Sexual satisfaction. And with each swing of Chris' hips they where getting closer and closer.

Since Chris has been at a constant state of arousal, due to Lisa's continued teasing all evening long, it doesn't take him long to get to the point of no return. Lisa is getting very close to climaxing herself, since Chris entered her right after her earlier orgasm.

Pumping in and out of her faster and faster, Chris was almost there, when Lisa starts to moan her own climax out loud. Feeling her muscles contract around his hard dick, he can't hold back any longer and shoots his load deep inside her.

Relaxing against each other, they lean against the wall. Calming down from their sexual high. Lisa can feel his sperm running down the insides of her legs. Chris pulls his still half-erect member out of her; to bend over to pick up her discarded panties. Wiping his and her own juices off herself, she giggles then throws the panties behind a stand up ashtray in the corner.

Putting their clothes back in order, they walk back hand in hand to join their friends at their table. Both wearing that secret little smile, that only Chris and Lisa know what it is about.

Both would be surprised to see the wide grin on the DJ's face as he sees the couple walk across the dance floor. His booth has a little window overlooking the hallway, right across from where Lisa and Chris staged their performance. Nor will they ever know about the knowing smile of the janitor as he cleans the club the next day and finds a pair of panties lying on the floor next to the stand up ashtray in the DJ's hallway.