Friday Night BDSM with a Stranger

Story Info
I head to the bar to pick up my weekly one-nighter...
3.4k words
4.43
12.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night took forever to get here this week. I usually spend half of the night bouncing from club to club trying to find a beautiful woman to take back to my place. Last week's catch, however, was a massive let down. She was into things at first, but quickly changed her mind and asked to leave. Unfortunately she stayed long enough that it was too late to go back out. I was left to service myself, which was a relief, but nowhere near the release I would have had if she had stayed.

I get myself ready to go out, tailored black slacks and deep blue-gray shirt that fits me just right, and hide my imperfections. Sleeves rolled up to show off my ink, hair fixed as fast as I can, I head out full of confidence.

There's a club I usually head to first every week, but it's across town, and I'm already bulging against my pants as I leave my building, so I head straight to my favorite spot half a block down from my apartment.

I skip the line, head straight to the bouncer, and slip him a large tip as he lets me in. I grin at a few of the ladies in the front of the line as I slip by.

I head up to the bartender, who makes a statement about how I'm there earlier than usual, as he hands me my usual whiskey neat.

I head to my usual spot near the dance floor, but slightly hidden in shadows. The perfect place to see the entire dance floor, but to also be seen by everyone. Being half in shadow adds a bit of mystery to me as the night goes on.

Around twenty minutes pass as I start my second drink, and I've decided that when it's gone I'm leaving to head elsewhere. My favorite club has been a letdown so far, with only a couple of girls getting even a second glance from me.

That's when I see you. You had to have just come in, I have yet to see you or the group of friends you came in with. I'm watching your body language as you dance. Holding a drink in one hand, and dancing close to every girl and guy in your group, I can tell that you are out to lose yourself tonight. You have a weight on your shoulders you're trying to get rid of, and everything about you is turning me on. I sit at my table alone, staring at you. Watching you in that skintight black dress and heels that make your legs look fantastic. You look like you're wanting to get yourself and your friends drunk enough to go home with one of them, or a couple of them if it feels right, by the end of the night.

I don't make any moves, I don't get up and try to remove you from your group, or join you at all. I sit there and enjoy my drink, but my eyes don't leave you. You catch my eye and all you see is me, half in shadow, with this sideways grin on my face, taking in every movement of yours.

I have a third drink brought to me. I'm going nowhere else tonight, and you are coming home with me. Every time you glance over, you see that I can't take my eyes off of you. After the third or fourth time you start positioning yourself to where I can see you better, I can see the curves of your body as you dance more provocatively as the minutes pass. Your eyes flicker more frequently in my direction, almost hoping to catch me not looking, but glad to see that to me there's no one else in this building. My focus is entirely on you.

As I'm nearing the end of my third drink, you finally approach. You've become so intrigued by me, and even though you're not even finished with your first drink, you decide that you aren't getting anywhere with your friends, and are going to be a bit more adventurous.

It throws me off slightly to have you come to me so soon. Usually it takes the girls two or three drinks to work up the nerve, but I can almost sense the hormones running wild inside you, pushing you to do something crazy, to go home with a complete and total stranger.

"You look like you've been enjoying yourself, why stop dancing?" I ask.

"I just need something more tonight, an escape. You've been watching me, I've noticed. I want to know if you can be my escape," you reply.

I don't say another word, but I stand up, take your hand and pull you to the bar, lay down far more than enough money to pay for both of our drinks, and guide you out the door.

Once outside I begin walking with you back to my apartment. I explain that my place is only a short walk from the club, and then nothing else is said between us.

We get to my building, the tallest for at least a couple of miles, and we go inside. When we get into the elevator, you notice me swipe a keycard and hit the top button for my apartment. The entire top two floors of the building are mine.

On the ride up, I look at you, touch your arm, and ask, "How much of an escape are you up to? How much are you willing to do to lose yourself?"

"Anything," you reply, trembling.

The doors open to an immaculate penthouse apartment. You barely get a chance to look around before I'm guiding you to the right, down a hallway to a locked door. I stop you, turn, look straight into your eyes, a hand on both shoulders, and ask, "Are you absolutely sure you are willing to do anything?"

You nod before your nerves can get the better of you.

I pull out a key, unlock and open the door, gesturing for you to go in.

As you walk in you see an enormous bed in the corner with hooks attached. You see a table in the middle of the room, completely bare except the same hooks in various places around the edges and on the legs. You see chains, leather straps and whips, blindfolds, and various toys on one wall, and a sex swing on the other.

While you're looking around, I pull a simple black leather collar off the wall. I hand it to you, tell you to get undressed, put the collar on, and sit naked on the table, I also place a piece of paper and a pen on the table and tell you to write out your safe word. I then walk out of the room telling you I'll be back in a couple of minutes, and I expect you to obey or you'll be punished.

You immediately begin to strip down, laying your clothes and underwear in the corner, the lingerie you were wearing underneath your dress left unseen by me. You hesitate slightly, but put the collar around your neck, and sit on the table. The room is exceptionally warm, so even sitting here naked you're comfortable. However you're still shaking slightly from nerves. Excited and wondering how you possibly got yourself in this situation, but extremely turned on all the same.

Minutes pass and I still haven't returned. You're outright nervous, blood pounding through your body, every sense you have heightened.

Finally, after I feel you've been waiting long enough, I return still fully clothed. You see a slight pause as I see your glorious body sitting on the table. Not often do I get flustered, but I did just then. I quickly shake it off, and approach you.

"Very good," I say as I appreciate that you've followed orders. "However," I add, taking a hold of the collar, "if I'm able to slip my fingers into this," I say as I do so and pull you closer to me, "then I don't think it's quite tight enough."

You're inches away as I whisper those last eight words to you. I reach my other hand up and tighten the collar until it's tight against your neck, but not squeezing.

I then walk over to the wall and grab a chain along with some other items you can't see, and attach the chain to the collar you're wearing. I pull you off the table, pull your hands together in front of you, and cuff them together. I turn you around and from behind I put a blindfold over your eyes, and turn you back around to face me. That's when I put the final item on you. I tell you to open your mouth, and I place the ball inside it, and wrap the straps around the back of your head, and pull them tight.

You're now completely vulnerable, and I pull on the chain, forcing you to follow me across the room. When we get to the wall near the bed, I wrap the leash around the handcuff chain, use it to pull your hands over your head, and attach the leash to a hook above you, a couple of feet away from the wall. You're not quite hanging by your arms, but you're not able to pull them down at all. And then I walk back to the other side of the room where all my toys are, picking up the paper with your safe word on it on my way, glancing down at the world "pineapple," and laying it down next to the toys. I feel like you're different from last week's disappointment. I have a feeling you're not going to be using that word.

I grab a few that I think will give you the most pleasure, but more importantly, give me the most pleasure to use on you.

I linger by the toys for a while, leaving you anxious, shivering.

You hear my footsteps as I slowly walk back across the room toward you. You hear as I deliberately lay the toys I collected on the bed next to you as loudly as I could.

I pick the first one up, and begin to move it across your body. The feather I've attached at the end tickling every part of you I run it across, starting with your face, across your neck, down to your breasts and your arms. Across your stomach, your hips. Down and back up both legs, so slowly as I reach your inner thighs. I then run the feather across your pussy, causing your entire body to quiver and a moan to escape from behind the gag.

I pull the feather out and examine it. It is fully wet from the slight run across your pussy, and I say, "Well, now that that's ruined, I'll just have to use what it's attached to."

You feel me suddenly press the leather against your bare ass just before I smack it hard with the riding crop. You feel a sharp, intense pain in your ass and moan again as it both hurts and makes you even more turned on.

I continue to slowly walk around you, smacking you occasionally with the crop; on your ass, the back of your thigh, your inner thigh, your back, the sides of your breasts. I continue at it, each time a slight moan or scream comes from your mouth.

And then I stop. You're still standing there your body aching for more. Each hit was pulling yourself further out of your own mind and into the moment. You start uncontrollably moaning, just slightly, but you want more. You need more.

But I don't give it.

I unhook the leash, lead you over to the bed, lay you down on your back, and once again tie you with your arms over your head. I glide my fingers down your body, across your chest, stomach - sliding them over your very wet pussy, down your right leg, and I grab your ankle. I pull it to the corner of the bed where I place a leather cuff around it that's attached to the bedpost. I walk over, grab your other ankle and do the same.

I return to where they toys are still laying, next to you, and start messing with something. You hear the unmistakable sound of a lighter and smell the wick as a candle starts to burn.

You lay there, expecting hot wax at any moment, but instead I start sliding a small vibrator, still turned off, along your pussy, getting it nice and wet. You tense up as it touches you, as it was completely unexpected. I rub it against you, slowly, letting you lubricate it for a while. Then I slide the tip inside you, and very slowly and gently slide the entire vibrator inside you. I begin to go in and out, as you relax and begin to enjoy it. I continue doing it for a while before I turn on the vibration. It's low and has a slight pulse to it, and you let out another moan that gets muffled behind the gag. I continue for a little bit as your hips begin to move in time with me sliding it in and out of you.

Then I turn the vibration up, using the remote in my hand. It's not too intense yet, just noticeably more powerful. It's still pulsing slightly and your breathing intensifies.

I continue doing this for a few minutes, occasionally turning the power up a little bit more.

When it feels like you're close to climaxing, I turn the vibration off, leave the vibrator inside you, move quickly to your legs, unhook the cuffs from the bed, bring your legs together and cuff them in the center. You're now laying strapped to the bed with your arms fully stretched above you and your legs fully together below you, and a vibrator inside your sweet pussy.

I linger for a couple of moments, listening to your breathing, feeling my cock pressed against the inside of my pants almost painfully, and then turn on the vibrator to its full intensity. It's pulsing so hard you scream louder than you have yet. As you lay there, your body moving uncontrollably as the vibrator is stimulating you, I start pouring out some hot wax onto your stomach, starting at your navel and moving up your chest slowly. Letting a few drops of it hit your skin at a time.

Your body, full of all of these sensations, can't handle it any longer. You begin to cum harder than you ever have in your life. You are moaning and screaming, the gag still muffling everything. Your body relaxes after your orgasm, but I leave the vibrator on for a while.

Finally I turn it off, but slowly, allowing the intensity to fade. I remove the cuffs from your legs, pull out the vibrator, and set everything aside. You lay there panting, and I come up to your head, remove the gag for a moment, and tell you to tell me that you want more.

"More. For the love of God, more, please?"

I place the gag back into your mouth as you're continuing to beg.

Unhooking the leash from the bed, I pull you to your feet and across the room. I bend you over the table in the middle, hook the chain into the far side of it, so that you're forced to lay your face on the table, bent at the waist.

I move away from you and that's when you hear the crack of a whip. You tense, knowing what's coming. And that's when I hit you across your ass. It's a small whip, and even though it won't make you bleed, you feel as it lashes across your body. A scream of pain and ecstasy comes out.

I repeatedly whip you, red lines forming across your ass, your lower back, and your legs. Your skin begins to be come pink around all the red lines across your body before I stop.

You are laying there across the table, your body beat, when I take the gag off of you. You start panting, your body so worn.

I take each of your legs and move them to the legs of the table and cuff them there to where you are once again strapped with your legs open. I linger again making you wonder what is going to happen this time.

Then I crawl under the table myself, and sit with my mouth inches from your glorious pussy. I breathe you in slowly and let my warm breath exit from my mouth. You feel it and get goose bumps from your neck all the way to your toes.

And then right as your goose bumps begin to fade, I dive in. Going down on you like you've never been before. My tongue flicking your clit and sliding in and out of your pussy making you go crazy. My hands grabbing your ass that's already raw from the toys we've used tonight. You're not sure if you're moaning or screaming, you just know you've never felt like this before. Every muscle in your body tenses up as you climax.

I feel your body go limp, so I come out from beneath the table. You're so exhausted, and can't hear me in the corner of the room taking off my clothes over the panting breaths coming from you, as your body is relaxing again.

I return to the table, remove the cuffs from your hands and legs, and pull you with the leash back over next to the bed. I make you get to your knees and hook the leash into the wall to hold you in that position.

I reach up and take the blindfold off of you. You blink slowly as your eyes adjust, and you see me standing there with a grin on my face, my cock less than an inch from your mouth.

You don't even hesitate, or wait for me to instruct you. You are so full of hormones and adrenaline you gladly take my cock into your mouth. You attack it as if sucking my dick was the only thing that would keep you alive. One hand grasping the base of my shaft, you bob your head back and forth, gagging slightly as my cock hits the back of your throat. You service me for a while, my hand on the back of your head, pushing you down and back as I hold tight to a handful of hair.

When I feel myself close to cumming, I pull back from you. I take the leash off the wall, bend you over the bed, and begin to fuck you from behind.

Harder and faster.

I'm pulling back on the leash enough to cut some of your air supply, you are screaming now, as much as you can with the collar tight on your throat. I'm pounding against your ass as my cock slides deep inside you, until, your whole body shaking, you begin to cum once more. Your screams, along with your pussy tightening around my cock, causes me to cum. You feel me tensing up behind you. I continue to thrust inside you as long as I can, and finally pull out.

I grab the leash, pull you to your feet, and kiss you quite passionately. Something I've never done before.

After a minute or so I stop, hardly believing I let myself lose control... something about you...

I take your collar off, and direct you to a shower for you to clean up in. I run up to my bathroom to clean up, and come back down to where you are. As the steam pours from your shower, you neither hear nor see me come in with your clothes folded neatly for you.

I'm sitting in my living room, and you come in only wearing a towel. I can still see marks on your legs and chest.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I left your clothes in the bathroom for you, I thought you'd see them."

You smile slightly.

"Well, my body needs a bit of time to recuperate, and I was wondering if you had something a little more comfortable for me to sleep in..."

"...I want to use that swing of yours tomorrow."