Friday Night Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers

We waited for what seemed like hours and suddenly, Sue started to thrash about between us as she came. As she was coming, she commanded, "Fuck me now! Fuck me good!"

It took Carl and me a while, but when we got a rhythm going we did do everything in our power to give her everything we had. She seemed like she was coming every two minutes. Carl was the first one to shoot off into her and I was not far behind.

It took about ten minutes to recover and get untangled. The three of us eventually got dressed and drove the rest of the way to Carl's place. Sue and Carl made out for the rest of the drive and he gave Sue his number as he got out of the car. We drove off and for the first little while Sue was very quiet.

I was wondering how she really felt about what we had just done, so I inquisitively asked her, "How are you feeling about this? You know you were utterly fabulous tonight and I am happy to be the one that is taking you home."

She told me, "Pull over. "When I did she gave me a big kiss and got serious by asking me, "Do you think less of me after the way I acted tonight?"

I told her, "I still love you. ...Watching you with Carl made me realize just how sexy and special you are and after watching you like that, I still want you to be my girl. Right now I love you and in the future I know we will always be a couple."

She then told me, "I want to be your special girl, and no matter what happens to us in the future, we will always have each other."

I knew then that she was going to be my girl for the rest of my life, and smiled as she opened the window and threw out Carl's phone number. She looked at me and said, "I don't need his number. We can always go cruising when we want to have more fun."

I hugged her and then took her the rest of the way home.

As I finish writing this, it should be noted that next month we will have been married for thirty-five years. I still take her home every night...even if we do still go cruising every now and again.

The End

Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers
12