Friday Night Delights Ch. 02

Story Info
Jerry gets to work on his backyard, and himself.
1.6k words
4.15
38.2k
17

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

Jerome spent most of the next day fixing up his room and home office. He considered working from home three out of the five days in the week. Considering he was going to be doing a majority of the administrative work, and because he was the boss of this branch, it was for the best. As much as he loved getting out there and being physical in his job, he wasn't the young buck he used to be when he played. Reflecting on this fact, he knew he had to fix that. Looking the mirror these days was not the most pleasant experience. Though handsome, he was balding, kept a sharp goatee, and could stand to lose his gut.

Maybe a gym might work, he thought. He looked outside and surveyed his backyard. Identifying a small patch, he thought it was be a nice place for an outdoor gym. Canopied and free-weights, he would be the envy of his former football player friends. Jerome started making a list of materials and returned to the window to see where everything would go.

As he scanned the backyard, he noticed that the Sanders had a large pool. While Jerome got the better house, it was no doubt that Stephen had the nicer backyard. Complete with a wooden deck and built-in outdoor kitchen/grill, it put Jerome's bare yard to shame. Gotta keep up with the Joneses. Jerome resolved to remedy this too. He scrutinized their yard some more and upon scanning saw a figure on a chair near the pool. It was Marisa in a burgundy two-piece and over-sized sunglasses. She was applying some sunscreen on her legs, Jerome glued to the vision. She continued with slathering her upper body as well, providing views of her ample cleavage privy to Jerome's window. He watched her for a few minutes without realizing that he was stroking his cock. His gazed was quickly interrupted by the door bell.

A few more dings and Jerome was in a quick sprint downstairs to the door. He held on for a moment before opening to hide his massive boner. He looked through the peephole and saw a hot young blonde continuing to ring the bell. Jerome opened it quickly. "Hello there. Can I help you?" He asked the young lady.

"Uh... yeah. Are you Mr. Ray?" She asked.

"Yes, I am. Who are you miss?" Jerome asked as he admired her up and down. She wore a tight pink tank top with a white tennis skirt and wedge heel flip-flops. The girl appeared slightly disgusted by his checking her out.

"I'm Courtney... uh... Sanders. I live next door. My mom asked me to come over here to ask you if you would be interested in having dinner with them later this week." Jerome smirked at the idea and let it swirl around in contemplation.

"Well, young Miss Sanders I would love to have dinner with them. What day would this be?" Jerome smiled as he asked.

"Um, I don't know. I'll have to ask my mom and see what she says." Courtney appeared confused. Jerome amusingly understood.

"Alright then miss, you let me know. I look forward to it. Thank you." He nodded to her as she left. The apple sure don't fall far from the tree, Jerome thought as he watched Courtney walk back to her house.

After completing his list, Jerome went out and gathered the materials for his out-door gym. Upon his return, he gathered the materials in his backyard and did a quick inventory. He was delighted to see that Marisa was still sunbathing. She was on her stomach and her bikini bottom had rode up remarkably, presenting her beautiful butt. Jerome struggled to keep his cock hidden well in his shorts even though she was facing down. He tried to focus on his work but kept glancing over. One unfortunate glance however, resulted in a sight he was not as excited to see. He noted Stephen walking over to his yard.

"What are you working on over there neighbor?" Stephen yelled out as he approached Jerome's work site. Jerome feigned some cordiality in his voice.

"Well, neighbor, I'm working on an outdoor gym. I have the space inside, but I figured since it's so nice out here year-round, why not make use of this open space." Jerome shared as he waved toward his yard. The two spoke further about Jerome's blueprints.

Marisa looked up and across the yard at her husband and Jerome talking. Jerome had taken off his shirt and was standing next to her pale husband. He was waving his massive arms around, gesturing to god-knows-what to her clueless husband. Jerome's gray shorts fit tightly halfway up his thighs and his dark, thick calves were taut. I sure do love chocolate, she thought. Through her sunglasses she saw him direct her husband to pick up a piece of piping to be moved. Stephen looked lost and could hardly pick up the piece. She saw Jerome laugh and noticed his large pecs tighten and relax with his hearty laugh. She peeped at him further and could feel a wetness come over her. She saw the remnants of his sculpted abs and the obvious bulge in his shorts. Jerome squatted deeply to lift the pipe and she gasped as how tight his ass looked. She undid her top and removed it from underneath.

Stephen, feeling out of place, bade good luck to Jerome on his project and retreated back to his yard. He saw his wife at the poolside and yelled out to her. "You coming in dear?" Jerome looked up and at the way of the couple, specifically at Marisa and her bare back.

"In a little bit honey." Marisa yelled back to Stephen. Stephen shrugged and went back inside. She looked through her dark shades towards Jerome's yard. He held his hand on his crotch as he looked her way, unaware she was looking at him. She took the cue to flip over and bared her chest for her neighbor. Jerome tried to hide his joy at this splendor. Marisa gave her tits a jiggle to present to Jerome that they were in fact all natural and very plentiful. The way they were splayed and draped on her chest, Jerome probably wouldn't be able to tell, but she knew he would enjoy them. She pretended to put her head to the side for a moment to see what Jerome was up to. She noticed that he had sit down and was stroking his cock. I'll give you a show. Marisa reached for the sunscreen and presented her bare chest to the squeeze bottle. A few quick squeezes and white cream squirted on her chest. She began massaging it into her skin and grabbed her handful for him to see.

Jerome was stroking furiously through his shorts, the tip of large cock peeking through his shorts while he was seated. He had never seen such beautiful natural breasts before. Marisa had finished rubbing and squeezing her tits, Jerome was fit to explode in his shorts right there. He tried to avert his gaze while he did his work but couldn't help the occasional peek over the steel fence. He eventually noticed that she was getting ready to go back inside. She stood up and reached for her bikini top. He bit his lip, still perky too, damn. She looked up towards him as she put the top back on, while he was in mid-appreciation, and he quickly looked away.

"Hey there Jerry!" Marisa yelled out. Jerome looked up and smiled, waving back to her. She waved for him to come to the fence. Jerome stood up and sauntered over with some of his project pieces in hand. Marisa admired the Adonis figure walking towards her. She could see where his pre-cum had wet his shorts. "What are you working on over there?"

"It's a work in progress ma'am. My out-door gym. I told your husband he can come over any time to use it." Jerome chuckled. Marisa laughed out loud.

"Stephen? Work out? You gotta be kidding Jerry!" She laughed girlishly. "I'd probably be getting more use out of it than him." Jerome's laughter turned to surprise.

"Oh really? You hit the gym pretty hard? What do you do?" Jerome smiled as he looked down at her, prospecting his golden body. Marisa laughed and looked up, flexing a bicep for him.

"I sure do. I try to keep fit. It's always nice to get a good work out in." Marisa volunteered. "I mostly stick with cardio and lower body." Jerome examined her legs. "Usually squats." Jerome licked his lips and nodded.

"I can definitely tell." He eyed her some more, admiring her gams. "You sure are dedicated." He smiled back to her, "You're welcome to use my gym any time!" Marisa beamed at the offer.

"When do you think it'll be done?" She asked.

"Oh I probably be done with it here in about two days." Jerome speculated. Marisa nodded in approval.

"Wow, well that's pretty soon. You must be a pretty skilled with tools to work that quickly." She said. Jerome laughed his signature bellow.

"Yes ma'am," He adjusted himself through his shorts, "I have been known to lay a pipe or two." Jerome shared with a grin. Marisa turned a shade red.

"I'm sure you can," Marisa laughed as she casually licked her lips, fleeting a glance at his groin. "Well I hope you can finish it up soon. Good luck!" She turned to go back inside. Jerome fixed his gaze on her tanned rump as she walked, jiggling for his attention. She turned quickly and caught him staring. "Oh!" Jerome shifted his gaze up quickly. She smiled at catching him. "I sent Courtney over yesterday about dinner. Would you be able to come over Friday?"

"Yes ma'am. Friday sounds wonderful. Should I bring anything?" Jerome grinned his toothy smile.

"Oh no, just that big smile and a big appetite!" Marisa smiled back. Jerome laughed.

"I sure will do ma'am." Jerome turned back to his work and contemplated what the rest of the week would hold.

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers