Friday Night Delights Ch. 04

Story Info
The move gets underway and Mrs. Sanders gets a training.
2.8k words
4.25
35.3k
15

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

The following morning was crisp and full of energy as Jerome ran down the stairs into his foyer at the sound of a knock. Opening the door revealed his dear old friend and football teammate, James. They shook hands and held their arms out mutually, going in for a hug reserved for the best of friends. Jerome invited James in, but James held his arms up in an arrested protest.

"Whoa there man, don't you think we should get this move on?" James said, pointing to the truck.

"Bruh, you gonna have to forgive me for completing forgetting about that. I'm just glad to see you. You looking good man. You been working out? It's been a minute." Jerome casually laughed as he poked at James.

"Always a joker," James laughed back at Jerome. "Nah man, I been busy with the business. When you gave me a call about coming out here to help a friend, I figured it was as best an opportunity to come see ya."

"Oh I see how it is. You just here on business huh?" Jerome put on a serious face trying to hold back a smile. "Can't just come out to see a brotha? I see how it is." He erupted in laughter.

"Man you know it ain't like that," James laughed, "I'm glad to see you're running a tight ship down here. I knew I could trust you with this area." James looked around and nodded his head at the two moving guys standing near the truck. "You got a pretty good crew."

"Yea, those guys are dependable. They always be ready at a moment's notice. Dependable dudes." Jerome prided himself. "Thanks for sendin' them my way." He bumped fists with James. James adjusted his tie and continued to watch the moving guys clean out the truck bay.

From the Sanders house, Stephen emerged with some papers in hand and looked quizzically at the truck in his driveway. As he looked towards Jerome's house, he saw Jerome wave to him with another man by his side. James turned to Jerome as Stephen approached him, "Is this the dude?" James asked as he dissected Stephen's look. Jean shorts with a tucked in polo-shirt and fanny pack.

"Yea, this is the guy. His daughter is going to State and I offered to pay for the moving cost, like a good neighbor." Jerome enlightened James. "Don't mess though, dude knows a thing or two about pools and jacuzzi, he helped me hook mine up. Even if he look like a fool." They both snickered at the comment and subsided as Stephen arrived.

"Well Jerry, I think we're ready." Stephen said, looking to James and nodding.

"That's good Steve." Jerome said and motioned to James. "This is my friend James. He's the one that owns the moving company. I guess you could say he's the boss, even though he don't act like one." James rolled his eyes and quick-jabbed Jerome in jest. James held his hand out to Stephen and they shook.

"Nice to meet you Steve. Congratulations on your daughter getting into State. You know that's where Jerome and I went to school? Lot of brothas doing great things up there." James said to Stephen.

"No I did not know that James. But that sounds very promising that your brothers are doing well there." Stephen replied genuinely. Jerome and James looked at each other and shared a small laugh.

"Listen Stephen. These guys, Sam and Dan, are going to follow you to the school where they'll help you unload the truck. They'll also help you load up right now too." Jerome informed Stephen. "If you've got some space in your car, one of them will ride up with you and ride back with the truck once it's unloaded. Got it?" Stephen nodded. "Great. Is the whole family seeing her off?"

"No unfortunately my wife had to work." Stephen shared. "She usually works from home, but this is one of her days when she has to go into the office. So she's going to miss out on the move."

"That's too bad." James chimed in. "Your wife, what she do?"

"Nothing real exciting, she manages internet marketing accounts. Takes about four hours of her day, the rest of the time she's just laying around the house." Stephen explained.

"I didn't know that Steve." Jerome shared. "That actually sounds pretty interesting. I'd love a gig working from home!" James laughed.

"Fool, you are pretty much working from home!" James cracked at Jerome. Stephen watched the both of them laugh. Their bright white teeth guffawing and grinning, up above him. He noticed that James were a pretty well-dressed guy in his suit. This was also the first time he had really seen Jerome dressed professionally in trousers and a dress-shirt. He looked at his own ill-fitting shirt and felt out of place among the tailored big men.

"Well I better get a move on the packing guys." Stephen tried to say between Jerome and James laughing. They composed themselves and agreed with him. As he walked away, he heard them laugh some more.

"That's the dude you live next to?" James snickered. "Mr. Fanny Pack?" He howled.

"Yea that's Steve for ya. Good dude usually." Jerome shared and his eyes lit up. "You gotta see his wife though." James gave him a deadpan smile. "Bro, honey got the whole package!" Jerome outlined an hourglass figure and emphasized an ass as they both went inside. James slapped his back and told him they had work to do.

Later that day...

A car pulled into the Sanders driveway. The door opened and a high-heeled leg stepped out, its owner heaving herself out of the car. Marisa had finally escaped from the office. Her hair was in a frizz and her bloused was unbuttoned. The tight black pencil skirt had ridden up and she grabbed a handful, straightening it out. As she reached for her bag in the backseat, she felt the unfamiliar sound of a rip. Feeling the back of her skirt, the day got a little worse as she felt it.

Once she got inside, Marisa kicked off her heels and threw her suit jacket on the couch. She felt a wave of relief come over her. Standing there in the living room for a moment, two thoughts dawned on her. The first was the absence of boxes mean her little girl was gone. She felt sad for a moment but it quickly subsided as she realized the other thing. She was finally alone and had time for herself. The past few days Stephen had taken off to help in the packing kept the house a busy place. Now it was quiet and a woman could have peace.

Upstairs on her bed, Marisa sat and took off her hosiery, tossing it aside. Her feet felt assaulted by the heels that she did not wear often. A bath sounded really good. She went into the bathroom and turned the faucet on to fill the tub up and added some stress-relieving bubble soap. As the bath ran, she returned to the bedroom and stood in front of the mirror. Grabbing her breasts and smoothing her hands down her body, Marisa took off her blouse and skirt. She stood there in her black lingerie, turning and admiring her own ass in the black thong. Reaching around, she undid her bra and her breasts assumed their natural tear-drop shape. She liked what she saw but something was off. She turned to the side and continued to look at her deflated self. She caught notice of her slumped posture. It looked defeated. Not bearing to look at it longer, she turned around and opened her closet. She eyed her running shoes.

Next door James and Jerome were working on expanding the fleet in Jerome's region. They post up a map on Jerome's living room wall and pinned it with viable areas for a new storage and a truck parking lot. The work had wore them thin as James was having a drink and Jerome had his sleeves rolled up trying to encourage his partner to stay focused. The fact of it was that both of them were ready to call it a day.

"If we put the depot right here," Jerome said as he pinned a street corner on the map, "then I think we might get the best coverage for the town. What do you think?" He was met with silence and when he turned around, he discovered James had fallen asleep. "James! Man wake up. We ain't done yet. I'm on to something here." James abruptly stirred.

"Hmmm? Hmm... mmhmm. Sure sure sure." James said, still half-asleep and rubbing his eyes. Jerome turned around and continued to share his idea but James was drowning him out as he looked into Jerome's backyard.

"... so this is the plan. What do you think?" Jerome finished.

"Mmmmmhmmmm. Very nice Jerry. Very nice." James said. Jerome turned to him to see why he sounded so strange with his 'mmhmm'. He followed James's line of sight into his backyard where he saw Marisa had wandered into his backyard. "Looks like you got a little snow bunny in your yard." James added. Jerome squinted through the blinds to see if it was Marisa. The tight pink spandex shorts and white tank top couldn't be mistaken. By now he couldn't confuse Marisa's fine, slim calves and thick ass thighs. He watched her get into some stretches and admired the limber image.

"Bro, that's Stephen's wife. Marisa. Didn't I tell you?" Jerome asked James.

"You told me she was the whole package. You ain't said she was the premier luxury package. Look at the bells and whistles on that body man. God is good." James bumped fists with Jerome.

"He sure is. He sure is." Jerome agreed as Marisa reached for her toes, exposing her ass cheeks in the yard. "When I built the gym, I told her and her husband could come over and use it any time." James let out a whistle as Marisa pushed her chest out for a stretch. "I didn't think she would be over to use it so soon."

"Well you'd better go out there and make sure she knows what she's doing." James suggested as he saw her look a little confused on what equipment Jerome had installed.

"Nah man, I'll let her be." Jerome conceded. James gave him an incredulous look.

"If you ain't going, I'm going." James handed his drink to Jerome and opened the patio door to Jerome's backyard. Jerome tried to pull James back but he already saw Marisa took notice. Jerome grabbed James before he stepped out the door and went first.

Marisa smiled widely at the sight of her neighbor. Wow, he fixes up really well. She admired his sinewy forearms as they held up his rolled sleeves. Jerome had his everyday gentleman smile on as he approached her. "Hey neighbor! I hope you don't mind me taking you up on the gym offer?" Marisa pointed at the out-door gym.

"Not at all ma'am! Glad to see it be put to good use." Jerome squinted as he looked at her.

Marisa looked at the equipment and showed some confusion. "I haven't been able to make good sense of how to use some of this stuff."

"Jerome always be making some complicated shit." James interrupted as he strut out from the house, eyeing Marisa. "But then he do know how to use it too darling." Marisa brought her arms in closer to her as James walked around her. He was a little taller than Jerome but slimmer. She could smell a faint whiff of alcohol as he stood next to Jerome. The contrast of his cornrows and gold teeth against his suit was a strange sight.

"Marisa, this here is my friend James," Jerome explained, "He's the guy that owns the moving coming. I had him come out with a bigger truck for your daughter's move today."

"Yea, trucks ain't the only thing we got bigger." James blurted out and smiled. Jerome looked at him annoyed.

"We were just going over some area maps to see where to set up more shops in the region." Jerome continued to explain. Marisa nodded her head with interest. "Steve told me you had work today and couldn't help Courtney move in?"

Marisa rolled her eyes in exhaustion. "Yes I did, it was a long day. I got home and just wanted to relax but I figured a good way to unwind would be with a work out." She looked around Jerome's yard.

"That's a great idea." Jerome sympathized. "Over here you've got the pull-up bar, over there are the free-weights, there's a bench right there too." Jerome had given a quick tour of the gym. "Is there anything in particular you were wanting to work on?" He searched Marisa's face for any indication.

"You sure got the lower body under control Marisa." James said, his eyes feasting on her legs and ass. Marisa gave him a short thank you.

"I do want to work on my arms and back. What do you suggest?" Marisa asked Jerome. Jerome thought for a moment and looked around the gym. He pointed at the free-weights and told her to go get a comfortable pair. Marisa brought them back.

"Alright, the bent row is really good for the chest, back, and arms. It's pretty easy too. I think you'll like it." Jerome explained the form as he stood behind Marisa. "You're gonna want to keep your legs shoulder width apart." Marisa moved them apart a little. "A little wider." He looked down and could see her ass cheeks were relaxed. "Great, now you're going to want to straighten your back." Marisa assumed good posture and Jerome moved around front. She was popping her ass and her chest was proudly out. James was silently pretending to stroke himself off behind her. Jerome walked back around behind her and pushed James out of the way. "Now, move your torso down so that it's nearly parallel to the floor. You can bend your knees a little." Marisa leaned forward and her butt pulled her shorts up, revealing the bottom of her ass again. "Make sure you keep your arms straight so they hang by your side." Jerome reminded her as he moved in front of her, crouching a bit to see if her torso was parallel. He took a gratuitous look at her hanging tits. He could feel his cock growing in his trousers and stood up straight in front of her.

Marisa kept looking forward in the form and caught the outline of Jerome's gigantic cock in his pants. She kept her eyes forward like he said. "How does it look?" She asked. Jerome had went back behind her once more to check.

"It looks really good." Jerome reassured her. "Just make sure your legs are spread out the right width. Like this." Without notice, Jerome wrapped his large palms around each of Marisa's thighs, right under her ass cheeks, pulling them apart to the correct width. Marisa flinched at his touch. She felt the grazing of his large thumb on her pussy over her shorts as he lightly pulled her ass cheeks open. She started to get wet as he gave her thighs a squeeze, "Good job, that looks really good." Jerome let go and continued his explanation. "Now you just want to bring the weight up with your arms as if you're doing a bench press." Marisa did the range of motion and her breasts squeezed up against her chest and hung again with each repetition. "That's perfect, you've got it." Jerome congratulated her. She stood at ease at the accomplishment.

"Thanks so much for the new move Jerry. I'll be sure to incorporate it into my routine." Marisa beamed in a lustful haze. Jerome appeared to be pleased by the sentiment.

"Any time ma'am. You just let me know if you have any questions." Jerome offered and turned to James. "James, you and me got some work to finish. We ought to let Mrs. Sanders finish her work out." James continued to stare at Marisa's body and nodded without looking at Jerome. "Enjoy the rest of your day Marisa." Jerome said to her as he and James went back inside.

As they closed the screen door behind them, they stood there for the next half hour watching Marisa's work out. "Man... I know you gonna hit that. You gotta hit that." James said to Jerome. He stood there with a look of contemplation. "She's practically asking for it." James added.

"I don't know man." Jerome broke his silence. "They're some good ass neighbors, I don't want to mess up a good thing like that."

"Mmhmm, good ass is right." James nodded in approval. Jerome looked at him with apathy.

Outside Marisa casually looked back at Jerome's house. She could see the two of them still watching her from his living room. She turned her back to them and took a deep squat and stood up again. With each repetition she jiggled her ass a little, knowing full well she was showing the candy for the taking.

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers