Friday Night Fun!

Story Info
An erotic encounter between strangers.
2.5k words
4.03
21.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night. After a long, tiresome week of tedious work, I knew I needed to treat myself to an evening out. A few drinks to help me unwind and maybe some music is just what the doctor ordered. I made a few phone calls in the hopes of finding someone to share the night with. Unfortunately all my friends were busy. Yeah, right. Not busy I knew, just unable to give themselves the permission to have a night out on the town. Not to worry I told myself. Being alone will give me the freedom to go where I wanted and stay out as long as I wanted.

I strode into my closet and laboriously peeled of my work clothes. It was the weekend and stifling business clothes were no longer required. Casting them in a pile on the floor felt liberating! A long, hot shower was sure to wash away the final stresses of the week. I quickly tiptoed across the cold tile floor. As I stepped under the steaming beads of warm water, I delighted in the sensation of liquid cascading down my head and over my body. Bar of soap in hand, I began to wash every inch of myself. I started with my arms, moved across my breasts, then slowly moved down between my legs, sliding my soapy fingers in every crevice. Once satisfied that every area was clean, I quickly shampooed my hair. After a few lingering moments under the hot spray, I exited the shower and towel dried my freshly washed body.

After finishing my hair and make-up, I stood naked in the closet pondering what look to go for tonight. I decided to keep it simple -- nice form fitting jeans, t-shirt and boots. I picked out a lacy pair of pink g-string panties and a silk bra to complete the ensemble. Minutes later, a quick look in the mirror to freshen up my face and hair and I was ready to go.

The night air was crisp and clean. And with the full moon, the barely visible silhouette of the mountains made a nice contrast against the star filled sky. Nights like these were energizing and fueled the anticipation I felt for what may come. I had decided to avoid the usual downtown places tonight. I did not need nor want any predictability. I was in the mood for something edgy and different. And I knew just the place. A friend had told me about this little getaway in the mountains, about an hour outside of town. According to him, it was well worth the drive.

It was easy to find, just as he had said it would be. I was surprised to see how many cars were already in the parking lot. As I stepped out of my car, I could already hear the music coming from inside. This was going to be perfect, I thought. I took a deep breath and approached the entrance.

The air inside was warm and the gentle hum of voices could be heard over the music. The place was already crowded and had a certain electric vibe about it. I slowly made my way to the bar and was lucky enough to find one of the last remaining stools available. Once situated, I signaled the bartender, who immediately responded to my request for a drink. Before I knew it, I had a cold, icy mug of beer in my hand. Aaahhh, my Friday night had begun.

Now that my thirst had been momentarily quenched, I swiveled around to take in the scene. The bar was quite cozy. It had that Colorado mountain lodge theme going for it. It was clean and tasteful -- no animal heads glaring down upon me. The lighting was soft, yet adequate to make out nearby faces. All the tables were occupied, with what appeared to be a nice mix of people. As my friend stated, it tended to attract the more upscale clientele given its proximity to a near by resort town. A three piece band was in the rear of the large room. They were playing what sounded like progressive rock tunes -- very hip and melodic. I absently noticed my foot tapping to the beat.

"Hi, I've never seen you in here before. Are you new to town?" I turned my head toward this voice only to be met with the most amazing blue eyes I had ever seen. I next noticed his smile; beautiful white, perfect teeth displayed in a broad endearing grin. I had hoped my momentary gasp went unnoticed.

"Hi yourself. No, not new to town, I just live about an hour east of here," I replied.

I was trying hard to play this cool as I didn't want him to notice how damn attractive I thought he was. As I took another sip of my beer, I stole a quick glance to check out the rest of this gorgeous specimen of a man before me. He was about 6'2", with a nice athletic build. Not too overly muscular, but nicely proportioned in his loose fitting jeans and tight t-shirt. His skin was sun kissed with olive hues, which told me he spent time outdoors. He had nice thick, dark brown hair to contrast with those mesmerizing blue eyes, which were framed by dark, long lashes. Did I mention his eyes? I could get lost in those dangerous eyes.

"Cool. My name is Chad, what's yours?" he asked.

"Oh sorry, hi. I'm April, nice to meet you Chad."

"April. That is a beautiful name for a beautiful lady. So tell me, are you here alone tonight?"

"Why thank you. Yes, as a matter of fact I am. None of my friends wanted to play tonight, so here I am. I'm hoping to unwind after a long week. Are you here with anyone?" Please, please, please say no said the little voice inside my head.

"Funny, we must have the same friends. I came alone as well. But I'm hoping not to stay that way," he said as he flashed me that stunning, yet slightly devilish smile. Chad pulled up a nearby stool close to mine and sat down, his leg pressing up against my thigh. It sent bolts of electricity through my body. Was that unintentional or could he be making a play for me I thought?

"Joe, could you please bring this beautiful lady and I another beer please?" he called to the bartender.

"Hey, I barely finished this one. You aren't trying to get me drunk are you?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh, of course not," he said with a wink and another killer smile. "I tell you what, let's go have a dance, then we can have that drink."

Before I could object, he took my hand in his and led me to the dance floor. His hand felt warm in mine, and its strength conveyed the sense of power I knew he already had over me. Once on the dance floor, he skillfully slipped his right arm around my lower back, placed his free hand in my right hand, and gently pulled my body close to his. I could feel his breath on my neck, which sent goose bumps down my spine and caused my nipples to go erect. His smell was intoxicating and was making it very difficult for me to concentrate on my dancing. I couldn't resist, and nuzzled closer to take in his full scent.

Time seemed to stand still as we rhythmically moved our bodies to the beat of the music. It was as if we were the only two people in the room; nothing and no one else existed. Every now and then he would twist his hips, brushing his groin over my thigh. The bulge in his pants seemed to grow firmer each time. It took all my strength not to reach down and rub it through his jeans. Just the thought of it was making me hot and wet. My legs were growing weak and my mouth was becoming dry.

When the song ended, we made our way back to our stools. I needed a break and a chance to cool down. Once again Chad sat very close to me, with his right leg pressed firmly against my thigh and this time with his arm casually behind my waist, allowing my shoulder to rub against his chest. Without a prompt, Joe brought our beers over and we both eagerly took a big gulp of the satisfying beverage.

I was gazing out across the room when I felt Chad place a hand on my leg. There went those bolts of electricity again! I turned slightly as he leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "thank you for the dance, it was very nice." I then felt his lips brush against my cheek. I turned fully, looking again into those dangerous blue eyes, and thought to hell with it. I kissed him back, but on his lips. His free hand immediately reached up, caressing the back of my neck with his fingers entwined in my hair. He gently pressed on my neck, placing my lips firmer onto his. His lips parted, as did mine, and our tongues darted across one another. Oh my, he tasted so good. After what seemed like hours, we both pulled back slowly and smiled deeply into each others eyes.

"Be right back," I said breathlessly.

I got up and wound my way past the crowded tables to the bathroom. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. I was amazed I could walk at all, without tripping or falling down. My legs were so weak from that kiss. I needed a few minutes alone to compose myself and contemplate my next move. I pushed the door open to the bathroom and slid back against it as it closed. I stood there shaking my head, running my fingers through my hair, smiling. I couldn't believe this was happening. Damn, I was so horny and hot for him.

As I stepped over to the sink to wash my hands, I heard the door to the bathroom open. I looked up into the mirror, surprised to see those piercing blue eyes gazing at me. It was Chad. He flashed a quick smile at me before turning and locking the door with the deadbolt. Then, in one svelte move, he was standing behind me, his body pressed against mine. I could feel the hardness of his cock against my ass. His hands came up and firmly grabbed my shoulders, causing me to arch my back. I let out an audible gasp of surprise and pleasure. His hands then slid down my chest, encircling my breasts, just long enough to arouse my nipples. Back still arched and resting my head on his chest, I lowered my hands and traced them down his legs. He then enveloped my waist with his arms, pulling my wanting body unyielding into his.

"I missed you and couldn't wait any longer," he said.

Without reciprocating words, I hastily turned to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as my lips sought out his. This time it was no gentle kiss. We were both hot and hungry for each other. Our mouths hungrily ate at one another; tongues flickering frantically. I pressed my pelvis into his and began to rotate my hips ever so slowly. This yielded a slight throaty moan from him, as well as a noticeable growing bulge in his pants.

I felt his hands pulling frantically at my t-shirt, desperately trying to free it from my pants. Soon, his warm hands were traveling across my naked belly and up to my breasts. His thumbs and index fingers quickly found my erect nipples, which he pinched expertly. His nibbling lips and luscious licks on my neck soon found their way to my exposed nipples, sending shivers of pleasure through my body. My hands quickly reached behind him, squeezing his firm ass to prevent me from propelling into space.

It didn't take long before I sensed him tugging at my belt, unzipping my jeans, and lowering them over my curvaceous hips. He knelt down on one knee, and buried his head between my legs. I felt his steamy breath at the center of my womanhood, his nose and lips nudging me through my panties. I could feel my wetness increasing. To my delight, he began to use his teeth to lower my panties. Once exposed, he fervently licked at my pussy. My clit was so swollen by this point that each time his tongue flicked across it, my body quivered in small convulsions. He paused momentarily to sensually lick two of his fingers before slowly inserting them into my wanting pussy. He quickly stood, kissing me deeply, all the while pumping his fingers into me. I could taste my juices on his lips.

As I stood leaning against the sink counter, gripping with all my strength to remain upright, I came in a rush, drenching his hand. He flashed me a satisfying smile, those blue eyes of his twinkling in delight. He took a small step back and swiftly removed his pants, exposing his beautiful, fully erect cock. Stepping back toward me, he grabbed my shoulders and forcefully spun me around. Now facing the mirror and breathing heavily in exhilaration, I braced my hands on either side of it. He reached down between my legs and stroked my dripping wet but still pulsating, pussy. I groaned. He then gradually guided his hard cock inside my tight pussy. His right hand grasped a handful of my hair, pulling ever so gently, as he rhythmically pumped me from behind. I pressed my ass into his pelvis, taking his cock in deeper, and matched his tempo. We both struggled to suppress our moans of pleasure, not wanting to attract any attention to the naughtiness taking place behind the locked door. His cock felt so good, rubbing against my g-spot just right. With his free hand, he reached around my hip and massaged my clit, further heightening my sensations of pleasure. With the excitement of discovery looming over us, and the overwhelming sexual chemistry, it didn't take long before we both came together.

With his cock still inside me, his body weight fell upon me and we both rested. He sprinkled gentle kisses across my shoulders and neck, and murmured, still breathlessly, in my ear "oh my God, you are amazing." I just smiled.

The pounding on the door broke us both from our dream-like state. Thinking fast I called out, "Uh, someone's sick in here...give us a few minutes." Chad winked at me and, as we both tried to contain our giggles, we quickly dressed. Looking somewhat put together but terribly guilty, we tiptoed to the door, quietly unbolted the lock, and peaked out into the hallway. The coast was clear! Chad clutched my hand in his and we made a quick dash back into the crowed bar.

Still laughing, we sat down on our bar stools, which surprisingly were unoccupied. Chad signaled Joe for a round of drinks which, after our little adventure, we desperately needed. Minutes later, with beers in hand, Chad made a toast, "To new friends."

"To new friends," I echoed as we clinked our mugs together. I smiled deeply into his mesmerizing blue eyes. Chad returned the gaze, giving me one of his devilish winks as he said, "few more of these and we'll need to use the restroom again!"