Friday Night Seduction

Story Info
Wife has seduction on her mind.
2.7k words
4.11
56.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear your car pulling up into the driveway. My pulse quickens as I think about the night ahead that I have planned for us. Friday night being our special night of the week to enjoy each other after a hard work week. I move to the window pulling back the curtains seeing my handsome husband stepping out of the car. I smile softly anticipating you walking through our bedroom door.

I hear your keys jingle as they enter the lock opening the front door to our home. As you walk through the front door you noticed the lights downstairs are off the only light is the moonlight coming through the windows to guide your way. As you put your coat and briefcase down in beside the hall table you read the small note placed there a small candle lit beside it. Curious you take it opening the piece of paper and reading the words aloud written by your loving wife:

My darling husband

I am waiting upstairs for you my love

Exquisite pleasure shall be yours this night

your darling wife

xoxo

Knowing you are smiling softly to yourself as you read the note.

I hear your heavy footsteps slowly walking up our creaky stairs. My breathing quickens once again. I hear your footsteps at the top of the stairs now moving in the direction of our bedroom. My eyes fixate on the doorknob as it turns slowly. The door creeks open and I watch from my hiding place as you move quietly into the room your eyes scanning the room looking for me. As you look around you notice the scented candles around the room, you admire the rose pedals strewn along the black silk sheets taken out for special occasions such as these. You also hear soft music playing adding to the ambiance of the room.

Quietly I move up behind you from my hiding place seeing you distracted. My hands move around under you dress shirt sliding along your firm torso feeling the warmness of your body against my palms. I hear you gasp slightly mingled with a soft moan of pleasure escaping your lips as you feel the familiar curves of your wife along your backside. My lips move to caress the curve of your neck lightly kissing the skin there. The scent of my body wash and light perfume drifts upward. I hear you inhale deeply, the scent of me now lingering in your nostrils. You moan softly feeling yourself awakening to the arousal starting to course through you.

Placing feather light kisses up along you ear my breath lightly caressing your earlobe. "Welcome home darling" I whisper huskily and seductively into you ear letting my words reverberate into your brain. My hands continuing there light caresses along your hips eliciting more moans from your gorgeous mouth. Your hands move behind you reaching for me. I feel your strong yet soft hands as they pull me to you pushing my frame into you more firmly. My breasts crushed against your upper back while my womanhood is curved against your buttocks.

I feel you shiver against me as I lightly kiss the back of your neck then run my tongue along your spine. You growl softly from the touch of my tongue and I feel the vibrations of your growl caress along my breasts making me moan softly.You lightly grab my wrist now pulling me out from behind you. The need to see your wife's sexy form growing by the second. I come around to face you and watch as your eyes drink me in. I look at your face seeing your sexy smile telling me you approve of my attire for the evening. Knowing how you love seeing me in black I have worn my black corset, thong, and stockings with high heeled shoes covering my feet.

A low growl of approval rumbles up from within your chest. I watch as your face is overcome with a flood of emotions; love, desire, hunger, and possession. You pull me towards you and I feel myself slide up against you letting your arms encircle me. One of your hands moves under my chin tilting my soft lips up to meet yours. Your lips so warm so firm against mine, the familiar taste of you fills my mouth as our kiss becomes more passionate. Our lips open under the searing kiss and our tongues begin to dancing sensually over each other as we begin moaning softly into each others mouths. As my lips are now captured against yours I feel your hands drift to the curve of my buttocks cupping them into your palms pushing me further against the front of your well toned body.

After standing there in each other embrace for several minutes maybe more our lips part reluctantly from each other as our bodies are starved for air. My cheeks now flushed my eyes dilated, my chest rising and falling rapidly, I look up and see same expression upon your face. Slowly I move my hands down your sexy well toned body letting them once again tease and evoke pleasure into you. My hands grasp yours from the curve of my buttocks taking them into my own. Smiling a sexy grin at you as I pull you with me toward the bed.

You see a glint of something within my eyes as I pull you toward our bed but think nothing of it as the sway of my body distracts you. My hands then let go of yours as I slink myself seductively up onto the bed. I move backwards on my hands and knees on the black satin sheets watching as you quickly dispense of your clothing.

I watch as the last remnants of your clothes hits the floor and your nude form now stands in front of my waking eyes. I grin thinking of how lucky I am to have a man such as you in my life and in my bed.

You smile that devilish smile of yours as you crawl slowly onto the bed moving closer and closer towards me. I giggle playing a little hard to get as I move further back in the king size bed loving when you chase me. But tonight the tables will be turned I think to myself. I hear you growl once again "come here you vixen so I may devour you" your husky voice demands as you lunge for me. Feeling you grab the shoes upon feet pulling me toward and under you.

Just as you think you have me I move my knee in between your thighs my arms upon your waist flipping your body under mine. You gasp in surprise as my stocking covered thighs now straddle your waist my hands pulling yours above your head. You look at me your voice and eyes full of amusement "Is my little vixen trying to dominate me?" you say with a chuckle in your voice. "This is quite cute but I fear it will not last long" you say your eyes showing me my surrender is inevitable.

I bend down toward you giving you a better view of my cleavage within my corset. "Oh dear husband that is where you are wrong" I say with confidence laced in my voice. Taking your wrists I clasp the hidden handcuffs I put on the bed posts around you. You look at me wide eyed and surprised as the unexpected handcuffs are now securely around your wrists. You growl fiercely at me as I have interrupted your plans of domination over me. You pull lightly at your restraints at first then seeing how tightly secured they are give a harder tug.

You look at me sternly your voice taking on that irresistible deep husky tone when you want your way "Let me go love, you know you want my hands making you succumb to me, wanting me to give you orgasm after orgasm." I moan as your hips rise and your erection rubs right against my sex. I enjoy this feeling for only a moment before roughly pushing your hips back down.

Taking your face within my hands my lips hovering just above yours I whisper "Did you not read the note sweetheart it said exquisite pleasure shall be yours tonight." Moving my hands downward showing you that every part of you is under my control "Tonight you will surrender to me my love." I whisper against your lips. Seeing the look of utter disbelief and arousal floating within your irises.

My lips taste yours lightly before moving downward craving to taste more of your succulent flesh. My lips roam along your pecs lavishing my tongue around your nipples one at a time coaxing them into hard tiny buds of sensitive flesh. Hearing you groan feeling you relax into the bed slowly feeling you succumb to me.

My lips trail downward along your flesh my tongue leaving a wet path along your skin. I look up seeing your eyes wide and fixated watching as I dominate and seduce you. My tongue circles around your belly button while my hands wreak havoc along your inner thighs. "Sweetheart please" you plead with me "Let me touch you I promise I will not do anything to overpower you." I smile as my lips plant a kiss on both of your hip bones. I look up at you once more "Sorry my husband I know what you crave but I promise when you do touch me it will be all the sweeter." You growl pulling again against your restraints.

I place my hands firmly upon your hips to keep you from bucking to wildly against me while I taste and savour you. My mouth now moving to hover at the tip of your hard thick meaty cock. My warm breath fanning, tickling along your shaft making him twitch violently. I hear you groan feeling my lips so close yet not close enough. Then I decide to move past your cock completely diving my head in between your toned thighs. Hearing you groan once again as my mouth teases and torments you loving how my husband is submitting to my every touch. My tongue moves to lick up your inner thighs making you quiver and undulate against the bed. My mouth taking it's time wanting to have you begging me to take that cock of yours into this mouth of mine.

You moan again as you feel my nose nudge against your nicely shaped balls inhaling the musky scent of you into my nostrils. Again my nose nudges you making the scent grow stronger. My mouth salivates, craving to taste you there. My tongue slips through my lips, making contact with your balls, so smooth and so hot against my tongue. I moan as I take a longer lick, then another. My tongue being driven crazy by the texture, heat, and taste, I have to have more of them. I suck one of your balls deep into the sweet chasm of my mouth. Your hips buck upward as my mouth sucks deeply onto your one ball then the other rolling each of your balls along my tongue and the roof of my mouth savoring them deeply. My mouth moves on from your balls satisfied with the lingering taste of them in my mouth. My eyes slightly become transfixed for a moment seeing how swollen your balls have become before my eyes drift upward to see your raging hard on.

My hands move from where I have placed them on your hips to keep you from undulating too wildly under my teasing and tormenting caresses. You feel as my hands grasp your cock tightly and I moan to myself feeling the pulse of it against my palms. My mouth once again hovers above the engorged head of your cock licking my lips as I see the build up of precum upon the tip.

"Please sweetheart please" you mouth begs me in utter desperation wanting me to surround your achingly hard shaft with my warm soft lips. I look back up into your face smiling devilishly "Mmm I love hearing you beg." the words sounding so husky and domineering through my lips. Your hips once again try buck upwards to my mouth. I move my mouth closer to the tip of your cock slowly pulling you in through my pursed lips. You and I moan together in tremendous satisfaction as my mouth begins gently sucking on the tip of your shaft tasting the flood of precum upon my tongue.

Slowly and seductively I slide you deeper and deeper into my mouth feeling the hot flesh of your cock searing hot against my tongue. My mouth now coating your cock in saliva as I slowly stroke you along my tongue at a leisurely pace. I continue to slide my mouth up and down along your shaft slightly picking up the pace feeling the veins protruding and pulse along your cock.I bring my mouth to the tip once more sucking on it for a moment enjoying the smoothness of it against my tongue then once again my mouth spears down upon you pushing him deep into my mouth. My hands moving away from your cock back to your hips pushing them downward denying you the pleasure of thrusting your hips upward towards my mouth.

My mouth picks up the pace again now ravaging your cock sucking my mouth upon him tightly feeling him grow thicker,and harder with every stroke. I tease the head of your cock by pushing it to the entrance of my throat.Looking up into your face as your cock is buried deep inside my mouth I smile seeing you lost in the pleasure seeing you finally succumb to me completely.

Wanting to give you the exquisite pleasure I promised I push your cock deeper so it enters the tight silky walls of my throat. I gag slightly as he enters but soon my throat accommodates the size of you and continues to stroke you senseless making louder moans and grunts escape through your lips. I devour your cock with such a hunger wanting to feel your hot thick white cum spurting down my throat.

You feel my hands drift from your hips to your balls massaging them adding to the overwhelming sensations coursing through you. Automatically your hips begin to thrust against my warm mouth intoxicated by the pleasure that is being driven into you. Harder, faster, my mouth and your hips thrust together in unison. The head of your cock flaring wildly inside my throat. I start to moan along your shaft knowing that those vibrations will only intensify the already overwhelming pleasure coursing though you.

Grunt after loud grunt releases through those masculine lips. A tell a tale sign my husband is coming close to his orgasm. My mouth and throat stroking at an impossible speed now so hungry for your cum. Your balls slap against my chin repeatedly your cock pushing in and out of my mouth like a crazy man drunk on pleasure.

Your head thrashes back and forth on the pillows as more strangled moans slip past your lips.

"oh oh sweetheart I'm gonna.....mmmmmmmm" Your hips suddenly thrust up high into the air as your orgasm overtakes you. Your cock spurting load after load of hot cum into me. I moan as I greedily slurp and swallow all your wonderful tasting cum your cock has to offer not letting a single drop escape.

Your body slumps back onto the bed spent after such an intense orgasm. I slide my mouth gently off your semi hard cock giving it one more kiss. I slide back up beside you and kiss you deeply letting you taste the pleasure that was orgasmed into my mouth. I snuggle up to you happy and content in the fact that I single handedly made my gorgeous dominating husband submit to my control. I smile knowing you enjoyed this Friday night seduction thus far as evidence of the huge grin on your face.

Suddenly I feel you roll to your side facing me making further contact with my body already tingling thinking of more pleasures to come this night. I look up into your face seeing you giving me that dangerously sexy glint in your eyes and that oh so dangerously seductive smile. I swallow nervously wondering when I take these handcuffs off of you what is in store for me on this Friday night of seduction.