Friday Night T&A

Story Info
Sexy runaway turns his bad night around.
803 words
1.96
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it wasn’t going to be a good night when I got a flat tire on the way to rent a movie. I live outside a small town, and it’s a 10 minute drive along fairly unpopular country roads to get to town, and as such, it was obvious that no one was coming along any time soon, so I’d better roll up my sleeves and get to work.

“Now is it every other bolt or every third?” I thought to myself as I tightened the tire and climbed back in the car. Ah hell, it doesn’t matter. I just want a movie and a six pack so I can go home and relax on the couch.

Sign number two of an impending bad night - as I turned the corner onto Main St., the 7:15 Greyhound cuts me off and pulls over right in front of me, so I have to pull out and around him to get to the store parking lot. This is shaping up to be a great night after all.

On Friday nights, if I’ve had a particularly rough week at work, I just like to rent one of the latest releases starring one of those cute Hollywood girls in one totally unimportant role or another. After all, it’s not like the story is what the movie is about anyway, it’s T&A. It’s just PG-13 or R rated T&A. (That’s Tits and Ass for all you uneducated folk) Whether it’s that Julia chick running around with her bosom bursting out of a skimpy little top, or the Bullock lady flashing some finely toned legs from underneath her mini skirt, it’s all about the same thing. Teasing and watching. They tease and we watch.

On this particularly Friday I was on a quest for the latest release from Julia, some dumb story about her investigating some health problems in this small town for a law firm or something. Who cares - she runs around with her boobs just about busting out of her shirt, and that had me just about busting a nut. I’ve always loved her red hair.

And of course, given my great night, the store was all out of the movie I wanted, so I had to pick one of the other ones that I’ve seen before and watch it again. After all, I didn’t come all this way to go home empty handed.

On my way back I noticed a young girl sitting on her bag outside the Grey hound station, looking around. Given the relative size of this town, most businesses around here close at 5, and even the latest one, the video store, closes at 8. It was about 10 minutes before 8 by now, and the town was going dark. I pulled over to where she was sitting and rolled down my window.

“Your ride on their way?”

“No,” she said.

“Well, where ya headed?” I asked.

“What’s it to you?” Wow. Feisty. Well this is the last shit I need tonight, so to hell with her. I rolled up my window and started to pull away when I heard her yell from behind me.

“Hey!”

I stopped and rolled down my window.

“Yea?” I asked.

“You aren’t like some kind of sicko, are ya?”

“Would I tell you if I was?”

“I don’t know. Maybe,” she said.

“Better yet, would I know it if I was? Wouldn’t I think I was normal?”

She paused for a moment.

“I need a place to stay.”

“Where are your folks?”

“San Francisco.”

“That’s a long way from here.”

“Fine. Fucking forget it. I don’t need no twenty questions shit.”

There’s that attitude again. I don’t need this shit. I was just getting ready to pull away again, when something stopped me. Maybe it was the fact that I was younger once and set out on my own against the world, or maybe it was the sparkle that I saw in her brown eyes, but something stopped me.

“You need a place to stay?”

“I don’t need a hassle, that’s for sure,” she said.

“For how long?” I asked.

“Just over night,” she replied. “The driver wouldn’t take me any further tonight. I’ll catch the next bus in the morning.”

“All I got is an extra couch, but you’re welcome to it if you want.”

“All right, but if you try and weird stuff, I swear to Christ I’ll cut off your balls and shove them up your ass. I ain’t got nothing to lose.”

“Fair enough,” I said.

With that she grabbed her bag, threw it in back, and climbed in the car. I pulled into town having one of the worst nights I’d had in a while. Pulling out of town, I had no idea just how much my luck had changed.