Friday Night w/ Cassie & Deb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his tongue again to replace his fingers, and when he drew his attention back to my clit again I thought I’d pass out. This time there was no teasing, he worked his tongue across my clit so fast and hard I was cumming before either of us knew it, and right in the middle of my climax I felt him shift and suddenly his cock filled me up. He shoved in so hard and so deep that went immediately from one orgasm to the next. He thrust in and out of me so fast I knew that his teasing had tortured not only me. He wanted to cum just as bad as I wanted to. And he fucked me like a man possessed – just the way I like it.

Deb positioned herself under me to watch him fuck the shit out of me, and I roughly shoved her legs apart and dived in for a taste of that sweet pussy. I mimicked everything I saw Michael do, and she responded by rubbing my clit as he rode me harder. She had me cumming again, screaming out in her cunt as she exploded all around my tongue. Just then Michael delivered a ferocious roar and buried himself balls deep. I gripped his cock with my pussy muscles, milking him of all his cum.

He staggered as he stepped off the bed, and then fell in a heap next to us. He turned to drape an arm around both of us. “That was fucking fantastic.”

“Or fantastic fucking,” I shot back. He laughed. And to think. I wasn’t even going to consider taking him home. I was so glad Deb had enough sense for both of us. All I had hoped for was information on my mystery man. What I got instead was a new fuck buddy who would unlock yet another door to my libido I had no idea was there.

And best yet, he was affectionate too. Both Deb and I responded to his gentle caresses by responding in kind. We all lay there touching, kissing and talking softly.

After a respectable moment had passed I managed to pose the question about the mystery man. “So think I have enough talent for your mysterious friend?”

He propped up on one elbow and smiled at me. “Depends on how much you like to dance naked.”

My eyes widened. “Luscious is a strip club?” “Not only A strip club,” Deb interjected. “THE strip club. The cream of the crop – the highest paid dancers, the most exclusive clientele.”

I laid back in Michael’s and Deb’s arms, listening to them talk about what people talk about after a marathon orgasm fest we’d just had.

All I could think about was the mystery man. And now I knew how to get him.

I’d play his game.

12