Friday Night's Alright With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Kimberly who had been watching intently and noticed that she had her fingers inside her pussy. I moved over to her and pulled her hand up to my mouth, I licked her juices off of her, tasting her sweet pussy.

"There is something that I've always wanted to do," I said "Would you girls be willing to accommodate me?"

They agreed and I moved them into position, laying them down with me between them. What I wanted to do was finger both of them at the same time, for some reason this has always been a fantasy of mine. My hands found their marks and I began to finger fuck both of them at the same time. They were both very wet and my fingers made soft slurping sounds as I ran them in and out of their pussies. It amazed me how much different each girl felt to touch – Kimberly was so tight my two fingers barely fit inside her while with Michelle I was able to easily slid in three fingers.

They both stoked my cock and I alternated kissing them. My fantasy turned out to be a lot of fun and I'm so glad I got to fulfill it, but after a few minutes I wanted to fuck them again. I sat up and rolled Kimberly over, planning on taking her doggy style.

I positioned myself behind her and slid inside. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with furious intensity, the way that she likes it. Her ass is simply amazing and as I fucked her with long, hard strokes I ran my hands over its perfect shape. Michelle moved over closer to us and began to rub Kimberly's comparatively small tits, tugging and pulling on her nipples roughly. I moved one of my hands off Kimberly's ass and over to Michelle's pussy, fingering her with the same rhythm that I fucked Kimberly. Both girls were really getting into it now and the room smelled of pure lust and sex.

Kimberly began pushing back against me the way she does when she's about to cum and I put both hands on her hips again in order to push her over the edge. Michelle surprised us both by moving her hands down to Kimberly's pussy and rubbing her clit while I fucked her with increasing fervor. Kimberly began to cum but I didn't stop drilling her, I kept on fucking her with those hard deep thrusts and continued until she had cum a second time. Totally spent, Kimberly collapsed forward causing my cock to pop free of her warm slit. Almost instantly Michelle was on it, taking it into her mouth and sucking off the juices that Kimberly had just covered my cock with.

Michelle continued to suck me, pushing me deep inside her mouth. Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me into her face. She was gagging and choking but didn't seem to mind one bit; in fact it seemed to spur her on. I looked down at my cock and saw an amazing sight – my cock had completely disappeared down her throat. Never in my life had someone been able to take my length completely down their throat until now. The feeling was amazing but I couldn't let it continue long. I wanted to keep fucking these to sex fiends.

I pulled my cock from Michelle's mouth and got up off the bed. I pulled her towards me and positioned her at the edge of the bed on her stomach, which put her pussy at the perfect height for me to stand and fuck her from behind – which is exactly what I did.

My cock slid effortlessly into her pussy and I pushed into her with every inch of me. She let out a loud moan as I filled her completely and I began to fuck her with short, slow stokes, taking out only a couple of inches at a time keeping myself deep inside her. She spread her legs as wide as she could, giving me full access to her depths and I took advantage, pushing my hips against her full ass and holding inside her. She gave a shudder of delight. "I've never felt so full," she said looking back at me over her shoulder.

I was really getting into fucking this girl, she was the perfect fuck; aggressive and submissive at the same time. Her long beautiful hair flowed over her back and in the soft light I could see the hour-glass shape of her figure. I pumped in and out of her with increasingly long strokes and pulled my cock from her. I immediately pushed back inside her enjoying the feeling of penetrating her soft mound. I rubbed her legs and ass as I fucked her feeling her muscles strain against the motion of my thrusts.

Kimberly had told me that Michelle was a sexual freak, but I don't think I fully grasped what she meant until Michelle reached behind her and stuck one of her fingers in her ass as I plowed in and out of her pussy. She looked back at me over her shoulder again and smiled mischievously – just when I thought I had this girl figured out she shocked the hell out of me.

She took her finger from her ass and pushed it into her pussy while my cock was still inside her, stretching herself even further. She didn't keep it in herself long; she was just gathering some of her juices for lube. Her finger moved back to her ass and she spread her pussy juice over her hole. Again she pushed her finger inside her ass, this time all the way up to her last knuckle. She began to finger fuck her own asshole at the same speed that I was fucking her hot cunt. It wasn't long before she shoved a second finger in her puckered anus and began to fuck herself faster. The whole time she was looking at me with that grin on her face.

My surprise must have been visible on my face because she started really putting on a show for me. I was so engrossed in what she was doing that I stopped fucking her and just enjoyed the show. "I think someone wants to fuck my ass," she said. All I could do was nod my agreement. I had talked my way into a few girls asses in my career, but none of them had ever been as enthused about it as Michelle was.

She turned to Kimberly, who was propped on a pillow, slowly rubbing her clit and enjoying the show. "In my nightstand is some lube, would you get it for us?" Kimberly pulled open the drawer and came up with a tube of lube, and a rather large dildo. The sex toy was big, bigger than my cock even, in the shape of a penis and was as black as night.

"And what is this?" Kimberly asked with the same mischievous grin that Michelle was wearing.

"Hey," Michelle said. "Most times I don't get a cock as nice as this so I've got to take matters into my own hands. Why don't you try it, you'll like it."

Kimberly opened the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount on the pseudo-cock and then handed the bottle to Michelle. Michelle took the lube and poured a large drop onto her waiting ass and began to work it around with her fingers. Kimberly meanwhile lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. She placed the head of the dildo at the entrance to her pussy. She pushed it against her hole and the head slid inside her. I was surprised – not only that she would put something that size in her but that it would fit; I always had to make sure she was really lubed up before I could put my cock in her and this toy was even bigger.

She continued to push and a little more of the black dick slid inside her. She gasped, in pain or delight I'm not sure, and began to slowly fuck herself with Michelle's surrogate cock. This put my cock at full attention again and I almost forgot about what my current partner was prepping herself for.

Michelle brought me back to the task at hand shortly as she squeezed another amount of lube on her hand and grabbed my cock, getting it fully lubed before pulling me towards her waiting ass. I put the head of my cock against her tight hole and she used both of her hands to pull her ass cheeks apart.

I pressed against her and was surprised at how easily I slid into her ass. I pushed in slowly, letting her get used to my size and before long I had about half of my cock inside her. I began to fuck her with slow strokes and the feeling was awesome. Michelle began to moan and started to cum – I had heard that anal orgasms can be much more intense than vaginal and her current orgasm led credence to all that I had heard. Her body went stiff and then convulsed, pushing her ass back into my strokes putting even more of me inside her tight ass hole.

I began to fuck Michelle's ass harder and she didn't object. She was pushing back towards me and I felt any remaining resistance fade away and I was able to push inside her to my full length. I looked over at Kimberly who was still trying to fuck herself with the mammoth toy, she had gotten a little bit more inside her but not much. That didn't seem to matter to her; her head was thrown back and she seemed to be enjoying herself thoroughly.

Michelle pulled herself forward pulling my cock from her ass and rolled over onto her back. She pulled her legs back, opening her ass hole to me from another angle. I slid back inside her with ease and was soon buried up to my balls in her ass again. As I fucked her her tits bounced up and down, all that flesh moving up and down was impressive. She took both of her breasts in her hands and pushed them together, showing them off to me. She tweaked her nipples hard and let out another moan; moments later she was cuming again this time her moans were almost screams.

One of her hands moved from her breasts down to her pussy and she started to finger herself furiously. She came again – she seemed to be cuming almost constantly now. My cock was on fire and my orgasm was brewing almost out of control. I slowed my pace and fucked her with slow strokes. Michelle reached up and took the dildo from Kimberly, I wondered what she had in mind. I didn't have to wait long to see as she moved her hand from her pussy and placed the dildo against the entrance to her sex.

She put the huge toy and her pussy lips spread to accommodate it. She had it inside her and was fucking herself with quick strokes as I continued to work on her ass. She came again and again, her eyes rolling back in her head and her free hand squeezing her tits hard. Kimberly came over and kissed me.

"Enjoying yourself," she asked.

I nodded my agreement. "Gonna cum soon though."

Michelle stopped moaning long enough to look at me. "Not yet mister, we have one more surprise for you." She took the dildo from her pussy and pushed me away from her and out of her ass. She moved onto the floor and took me into her mouth again, sucking off her ass juices in a move that would have left me speechless if I wasn't speechless already.

She took my cock from her mouth and Kimberly took my hand and pulled me onto the bed again. She lay on her side with me behind her in a spoon. She held my cock and slithered down onto it. Her pussy was so tight, it felt like a vice after being in Michelle. We began to fuck hard, her ass banging into my hips with each thrust. Michelle crawled onto the bed between our legs and began to lick at our conjoined parts; licking at my shaft and my balls and then at Kimberly's pussy. It was an amazing in thought, feeling and action. I felt my orgasm straining and I told them so.

"Go ahead," Michelle said. "Cum in her pussy."

I had never cum in Kimberly's pussy, I didn't even think she was on birth control. I asked Kimberly if it was ok to do what Michelle had said.

"Absolutely, this is part of your surprise."

I didn't need any more encouragement, and in a few more thrusts I felt myself reach the point of no return. Michelle began to massage my balls and the feeling was too much – I let loose. Cum shot from my cock into Kimberly's pussy in huge jets, I have never cum so hard in my life. Again and again my cock shook with pleasure, my orgasm seemed to last forever. I held Kimberly tight and pushed into her as deep as I could as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through my body.

I was totally spent and fell back against the bed, my cock slipping from Kimberly's pussy. What happened next was straight out of a porno and is hands down the best experience of my life. After my cock slipped from Kimberly, she moved onto her back and Michelle took up a place between her legs. I could see my cum starting to drip out of Kimberly and Michelle began to lick her pussy, scooping up my seed with her tongue. She put her mouth fully onto Kimberly's cunt and stuck her tongue deep inside. She withdrew her tongue and it was covered with my sperm.

Again and again she licked at Kimberly's pussy, coming up with globs of sperm on her tongue each time. When she was sure she had gotten all that was going to come out of her, she moved up between Kimberly's legs to her mouth. They kissed deeply, swapping spit and sperm as their tongues entwined.

I sat there, flabbergasted. Never in my life had I seen such an erotic display. Even though I had just shot the load to end all loads my cock stayed rock hard. They broke their kiss and Kimberly moved over to me. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked our combined juices off of my pole. Michelle came over and kissed me as she had done to her roommate. My cock was responding to their advances nicely and Michelle asked me if I had another load. I said that I did and she told me that she loved to have her tits fucked.

I didn't know it was possible, but the thought of fucking her amazing tits made me even harder than I had been before I came. Kimberly took me out of her mouth and Michelle lay back on the bed. I moved over her and put my cock between her giant tits. She pushed them together as I tity fucked this Irish beauty. It wasn't long before I felt another orgasm building within me and with nothing holding me back, I started shooting. Jets of hot cum shot from my cock all over Michelle's tits – a couple of large jets escaped and landed on her chin in big globs.

Michelle released my cock from her tits and Kimberly moved in, licking the cum from my cock and from Michelle's tits - she saved the load on Michelle's mouth for last. She licked Michelle's face clean and then held her mouth open above Michelle's. Cum dripped from her mouth into Michelle's before they again kissed.

The rest of the weekend was just as amazing, with us fucking and sucking each other in every way we could think of. We fucked on the couch, in the shower and every place else we happened to be when the feeling took us. I came in Michelle's ass and in her pussy and got to watch Kimberly lick her clean just as she had had done to her. When the weekend was over my cock was so sore from use I could barely piss – but oh was it worth it!

12