Friday Nights Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,889 Followers

His fingers pushed in and out of her now and she parted her legs. "C'mon, tell me," he said again.

"I dont want you to." Her voice was high-pitched and unsteady.

He got on his knees and elbows over her.

"You dont want me to what?" He urged her.

His hand clutched himself and rubbed her there with him. The head of him felt thick and smooth against her.

She grunted her response. "I don't want you to wear a condom."

He wedged into her and she felt her lips yielding to him.

"Why don't you want me to wear a condom?"

She gripped his arms beside her, and she raised her legs up.

"I want to feel you." Her voice trembled.

"What else?"

He worked in and out of her.

"What else?" His strokes in her were firm and constant.

"You wanna feel me do what?"

He started to pump at her, and he watched as she arched her back as her body took more of his thrusts.

"You wanna feel me do what?"

Her face twisted with intense pleasure of his taking her deeply. She rolled her head back and forth, struggling to keep composed. She panted, as she struggled to look up at him and seem in any way controlled.

Her look went from one of being seemingly poised to one of surrender to emotion. Her mouth hung open and she made crying sounds of release.

She blurted out loud. "I want to feel you come in me." She seemed to surpise herself. "Come in me."

He grunted at the sound of this himself, as he thrusted over her. He didn't take his eyes off of this woman under him, who had stopped any pretense of resistance and was pushing her hips up to him as best she could manage with him fully over her.

He heard himself louder and saw her eyes watching him. He felt it rising in him and he couldn't hold back.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK," he groaned. He arched and curved his back as he tried to go deeper and farther, pushing inside her. She held onto him and felt him shaking. She also felt the distinct kick of hardness inside of her and she had waves of pleasure wash over herself, too.

They came to rest pressed at each other. Breathing heavily and fixed together. She looked up at him and he was slow to meet her stare.

Finally, he did. Clearly, he was waiting for some sign from her. Braced perhaps for whatever upbraiding that might come.

After several long moments, he realized she hadn't moved. Moreover, she hadn't tried to make him move. He saw her hand come up to grasp the back of his neck, and he anxiously waited for what she was to do.

Her movement was deliberate and slow. She guided his face to her's, until she could kiss him. When his lips were to her's, she kissed him fully.

jack30341
jack30341
1,889 Followers
12