Friday @ The Wharf

Story Info
Adèle lay exhausted on her untidy bed.
1.8k words
3.2
5.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEPTEMBER

Saturday

Adèle lay exhausted on her untidy bed, her head throbbing from last night's drinking, and her body from a whole day's exertions. Ben had come over early in the morning and taken her mercilessly, over and over... and in a few hours, Robbie was coming to do the same.

She sighed, her eyes closed against the aches that were slowly suffusing her entire body, and the sweet soreness in between her legs. And her head... She'd kill for a beer, she thought, and dismissed the idea almost immediately, as it would involve movement on her part.

"Want one?" Ben asked, striding in gloriously naked, and handing her the very thing. She opened her eyes, barely daring to hope, and smiled gratefully at him as she sat up a little, took the beer and sipped it with bliss, sighing deeply again, this time, with contentment.

"You're an angel, Ben." She murmured softly laying back down, closing her eyes, and balancing the cold bottle carefully on her flat stomach. The tall, lean, coloured man laughed, settling back gently into the bed with his own beer, and leaning on an elbow to look at her.

She was beautiful, he thought, and not for the first time. A lovely, beautiful, natural work of art, created by a perfect blend of caramels, coffees and warm milky browns. He didn't try to resist running a finger over her naked body, carelessly flung across the sheets, caressing her silky smooth skin from her neck, over the exquisite globes of her generous breasts, across her lightly defined torso and down to her short, soft pubic hair. He ran his hand down her long tan legs and back up again, smiling as her beautiful mouth parted into a grin, uncovering a sliver of straight white teeth. He dropped a kiss on a cheekbone and nuzzled upwards to bury his face in her long soft hair, unruly as only Afro hair could be; chestnut brown, lighter where the sun she loved so much had kissed it. He loved its luxuriousness and shine, and more than anything, after he'd left her, its smell lingered in his memory; a heavenly fruit cocktail slightly musked by sweet sweat.

She opened her startling wide brown eyes and looked at him, smiling in such a way that he was compelled to kiss her full lips.

"Are you watching me?" She accused him, turning to face him carefully, to manage her head and sipping sexily. Ben traced her lightly defined jawline with a finger.

"I'm going to have you again, in a minute," he said a little huskily. He gazed into her eyes and she felt warning tingles run down her spine.

"No way, man!" She exclaimed thrusting herself back flat against the bed and groaning immediately. Ben put down his beer and jumped up.

"I saw some paracetamol in the bathroom," he said, and went and got it. Adèle chugged it down gratefully with a swig of beer, and tried to stay still, as they looked at each other. How she loved his body. Exquisitely honed, long limbed, hard and yet so soft against her body, he had her melting with a hug. His colour that made his origins so indefinable; there was black ancestry, she knew, from his full-lipped kisses, there was Caucasian, from the colour of his eyes –or was it middle-eastern or Jew? She couldn't tell, and he never told. His hair was rich chocolate in thick waves that she loved to run to her hands through (no African prominence there)... His colour, rich gold, deep bronze when he'd been sun-kissed, his skin so taut, so fluid, so delicious to bite... His member (definite African prominence there)... and yet she had to resist this wholesome meal.

"I'm done, Ben." Adèle sighed. "Kaput! Finished!" She smiled and he had to grin too.

"Not even once more?" He tempted her, caressing her nipples and nibbling at her belly-button ring. She laughed and slapped him off of her.

"No!" She glanced at the alarm clock on her night table and became serious. "Listen, Robbie's coming soon," She said, carefully sitting up and draining her beer thirstily. Ben did the same, as she watched him intensely, but his face told nothing.

"Why don't you lie down a while, and I'll clean up?" He proposed. Adèle looked at him warmly and reached like a child for a hug he immediately gave her.

"You're such a love," She murmured, closing her eyes and loving the feeling of his strong shoulder muscles beneath her arms. She kissed one shoulder, and then the side of his neck, his cheek and finally his closed eyes, the deep blue-grey of which was her favourite colour. "You're not mad, are you?" She asked him softly. He crushed her mouth beneath his, pushing her back against the bed before gently pulling back.

"You always ask me that," he grinned, and got up, looking for his clothes. "and I never am."

Adèle also got up after a while, and took a short but thorough shower, before joining Ben as he changed the sheets. He took the bottles of beer downstairs into the kitchen, as well as half the bottle of excellent red they'd enjoyed for lunch with the large delicious pizza they'd made and devoured together. As she viciously took care of the few remaining rebellious crumbs with her hoover, he came up behind her for a whiff of her hair, and kissed her moist tresses. She stopped the vacuum cleaner at once, and turned to kiss him hard.

"Thanks Ben," She whispered against his lips, not protesting against his slipping his hands up her short white cotton dress. He moaned in gentle protest, discovering that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and her voice caught a little when she pulled back from yet another kiss, and pushed him gently away. "Go."

He traced her mouth quickly, with a finger, and left without another word, keeping the picture of her warm eyes and moist hair and her smell tightly held inside him.

After her exertions, Adèle found to her surprise that her head was much better and sat down gingerly on one of her living-room sofas, biting her nails. Robbie was coming back this evening. He'd left at 8 in the morning, and Ben had been over since 8:30. Any moments they had were worth grabbing, they were so few and far between. And yet the whole thing wasn't right, she mused, looking out through the French windows on the far side of the room, which opened into her garden... It was dusk. Soon it would be evening, and Robbie would be coming home. Quickly she went through all the things vital things she might have overlooked, like... laundry!

@

Adèle was dozing helplessly on her clean bed when she heard the door bang downstairs. Her heart thumped as she heard him make his way upstairs, and she dashed into the bathroom to freshen up. She was already running towards him as he opened the bedroom, door, her arms wide open.

"Robbie!" She cried. He threw his bag down and slapped her hard, sending her reeling onto the bed. She clutched her face in shock, staring wide-eyed at him, but his face was perfectly composed as he took off his coat.

"Thought I didn't know, huh?" He asked her quietly, folding his coat neatly over a chair and kicking off his shoes. Adèle watched him petrified as he swiftly came and grabbed her roughly by the shoulders before thrusting her back onto the bed. "Thought I didn't know, huh?" He asked again, just as calmly as the first time, beginning to take off his shirt. She was beginning to mumble something when he lunged at her and pinned her down hard against the bed, his eyes suddenly flashing.

"Don't you say a word," He warned gently and tore off dress in two quick movements. Her cry of surprise died of shock, in her throat, as he roughly parted her thighs and immobilised her in that position whilst he feverishly fumbled with the opening of his trousers. "Thought I didn't know, huh?" He mumbled softly, grabbing her easily as she tried to jerk away, and shoving her legs even wider apart. Free in an instant, he adjusted his hold on her and poised his erect self at her opening, looking at her with an expression she would never forget. It was a mixture of loathing and love, of deep hurt and anger that was so terrifying, she thought her vocal cords had withered, and closed her eyes to await the impact... that didn't come. When she opened her eyes a moment later he had covered his eyes with his hands and was sobbing quietly.

"I'm so sorry," he moaned taking his hands away and looking at her with bright moist eyes. She lay very still as he bent over her, covering her face with hot tears and soft kisses, especially where he had hit her, where a bruise was already forming. "I'm so sorry..." he whispered gently, kissing her lips and drawing her tongue into his mouth, mumbling against it as he cupped her face and caressed it. She was putting a gentle hand into his hair when he suddenly tore into her. She cried out with pain but already he was plunging deeply again, his desire increasing with every desperate thrust.

"Does he love you like this?" He whispered viciously, driving in a particularly brutal thrust and muting her scream of protest by shoving his tongue into her mouth. Pausing suddenly, he shoved her legs together and grabbed her hips from beneath her knees, pulling them sharply towards him before continuing to thrust deeper, faster, and more brutally. She began to squirm with pain but he pinned her down more firmly, preventing her back from arching so that she would feel his full impact. He thrust harder as she gasped, pulling her hair down roughly against the bed, and asking her huskily again, whether 'he' loved her like this...

After a while his thrusts slowed, and unbelievably she felt the tension of a climax gather in her loins; as he knew she would. As, involuntarily aroused she began to moan, he suddenly jerked himself out almost completely, and began as series of furious quick shallow thrusts, building up the pressure inside of her, and with two final deep strokes he thrust her deep into throes of orgasm, watching with satisfaction as he released her body to throb and shudder violently... But he was not done. Flipping her over carelessly as she still gently shuddered, he recommenced his brutal thrusting, ramming into her from behind, this time heeding nothing but the satisfaction of his own desire. He grabbed her hair and yanked it hard as he charged into her, spurred on by her cries. He thrust and thrust again, his moans of gratification overriding the desperate sounds she made as her new moistness increased his hunger, heightened and eased his journey to fulfilment.

Feeling his tension culminate, he pulled her head back violently by her hair and covered her mouth with his own. Three more hard driven thrusts catapulted them both into shattering climax. As his body reluctantly stilled, Adèle's still shuddered and shuddered again beneath it...