Fridays at the Guardian Angel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving herself a moment to catch her breath, Jackie lifted herself off her dominated prize and stepped back, cock slipping out of the ravaged asshole with a rude "sluck" sound. Sherry slipped back off the countertop and fell to her knees on the floor. Her asshole burned in pain as if it was torn open from the onslaught of Jackie's fucking. Warmth emanated from Sherry's gut, she felt sick knowing so much of Jackie's cum was inside her.

"Much better." Sherry heard Jackie say from the other side of the kitchen. She had taken her suit pants and redressed, looking sharp and not at all like she had just fucked someone. Sherry continued to catch her breath from her place on the floor.

Jackie strode over and squatted down next to the sweaty beauty on the kitchen floor. She took Sherry's chin in her hand and examined her face. "Still haven't cried?" She calmly asked.

Sherry jerked her face free, but maintained her position on the floor. "You disappointed?" She asked.

"No, just surprised." Jackie sat on the floor across from Sherry, learning against the wall. "Tomorrow's your last day."

"Yeah." Sherry said quietly. "One more day..." her voice trailed off.

"You know, very few have actually managed to put up with me as long as you have."

"Are you saying I should be proud?" Sherry's eyes were on the floor, she couldn't bear to look up just yet. Her asshole still burned numbly and she couldn't shift her focus away from the load of cum inside her, making her feel disgusting. A silence hung in the room over the two women.

"I could find her; the futanari that got Ada pregnant."

Sherry mentally winced at hearing Ada's name being said by Jackie. Ada didn't deserve to have her name uttered by such a person as her.

Jackie continued. "I could very easily find out who it was. With my connections I could have her in a week."

Sherry sat still on the floor.

"I could get her charged. With my connections I could get her convicted on any charge you wished. You name the punishment; A fine, prison time, or even castration, I can make it happen." Jackie's words seemed to echo in the quiet room. Sherry looked up to see a shockingly serious look on Jackie's face. She realized Jackie was being sincere.

Silence fell upon the room once more. Sherry thought back to Ada, lying face down in bed, unaware she had just been violated. She remembered the despair in her chest from her grades in the past semester. She felt cum slowly drip from her pained asshole and remembered the humiliation of the past week. She remembered marrying Ada in a cold courthouse and how neither family knew. She thought of Ada's growing belly and the child that was growing inside her.

"No." Sherry quietly said.

"No?" Jackie said in surprise.

"Getting revenge wouldn't change anything."

"She ruined your life."

"No" Sherry said sternly, "I did. It was my fault Ada was too drunk to even know who it was, and it was my fault I left alone like that. And this," Sherry gestured towards her lewd outfit and the small pool of cum on the floor, "it the fucked up way of how I'm fixing it."

Both women sat in silence; Jackie was staring at the floor lost in thought. Sherry shivered from her sweat covered body, her threads of clothing doing a poor job of keeping her warm.

Jackie nodded and said "Alright." Standing up and striding towards the door of the empty apartment she stopped and said "The usual time tomorrow, come here and say my name to the front desk." Before throwing the door open and disappearing.

*****

I returned to the lounge with Cass to find the table empty, both Mari and Kris nowhere to be found.

"Huh, I wonder who won..." I thought aloud. Cass responded to me with a shrug.

I walked with Cass back to the main lobby. A sharply dressed attendant held the door open for us as we entered the cool evening air. Cass waved to a nearby valet who immediately scurried over and took my ticket.

"So, about these stories of yours..." Cass casually muttered.

"I'll be changing the names, and I won't even mention Ark."

"Oh, no I was just going to make sure you're coming back next week." Cass said wide-eyed. Nobody from the evening apparently cared I was about to publish stories of their sex lives to the masses.

I smiled. "I think I would like that."

Cass smiled back and nodded, "Good! You might want to work on your poker skills though."

I furrowed my brow. "Really? But I wasn't the first one out! I even knocked out Jackie."

"She never wins when she brings one of her pets" Cass rolled her eyes, "She usually throws so she can sneak off with them." I suddenly remembered we had left Cass alone with Sherry in the apartment. I tried not to think about what might be going on behind the closed door.

I was jerked to attention by the valet arriving with my car. Cass whistled "wow, first car huh?" I gave a tip to the valet who tossed me my keys and shrugged. Some may describe my car as a 'shitbox', but I liked to think of it as thrifty. I waved goodbye and began the drive home.

As I left the world of the nursery I mentally briefed myself on all I had learned. Kris's first time with Sam would make an excellent educational piece for her inexperienced readers. A write-up of Kyouko's romp with Mari would probably entice her more curious audience members. I gave a small shiver as I remembered Jackie's ravaging of her principal from high school, the more kinky readers would probably get a kick out of it.

I arrived home and began typing up a draft and continued until the sun rose.

*****

Sherry approached the front desk of The Guardian Angel in her casual jeans and t-shirt. Jackie always gave her slutty outfits to change into so dressing in anything other than comfort clothing was a waste of time. Bags drooped under her eyes, Sherry had spent most of the evening in her dorm bathroom attempting to remove Jackie's seed from her bowls, but no matter how long she tried she still felt the disgusting slime inside her.

The receptionist gave her a large sealed envelope with her name on it. Giving a sigh Sherry plopped down on a nearby couch and tore open the envelope. Inside were several other envelopes, a room key, and a letter. Expecting some kind of fucked-up instructions she flipped open the letter.

Sherry,

No doubt by this point you believe me to be a monster, a belief that is not incorrect. Your resolve is to be commended for putting up with me and my abuses for so long, I wasn't just pulling a line on you when I said many don't make it as far as you. I know it sounds bizarre, but thank you for the past week.

I hope someday you learn to forgive yourself for what happened to Ada. As much as you blame yourself for what happened that night, I know you would never have knowingly wished that to happen to her.

For the abuses you've endured by me, no simple apology could ever make up for. Regardless I'll do my best.

The room key in this package is your promised referral to Ark nursery, you have been granted access to a room in the Guardian Angel along with all the perks that comes with it. I assigned you to a room on a different floor from the one last evening, but with the same level of luxury, I hope it is to your liking.

The envelopes are letters of recommendation written by Mari. She holds enough influence and prestige that they should be enough to grant you a significant scholarship and entrance to any medical school in the Midwest regardless of your grades. I know we have a competent school within city limits, but if you should decide to attend a distant school Angel will be able to grant you similar housing in an appropriate Nursery nearby.

I realize this doesn't make up for all that I've done to you, but I hope it's at least a start.

~Jackie

Sherry sobbed.