Fridays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keeping secrets?" They giggled like a pack of teenagers and wandered off to their offices, only Sandra felt close enough to me to stick around and find out who had sent it and what it was. She walked back to my office with me and walked in behind me, closing the door.

"Well?"

"Well what?" I said, with as much innocence as my idiotic excitement would allow. It's probably from David -- a peace offering or something..."

"I've seen you get things from David before, flowers, gifts...You always look irritated. This time, you look too happy; it's from someone else, and you know it..."

"You're imagining things, Sandra." I delivered this with my best "lawyer's" voice and a bland smile. Sandra smirked at me.

"Keep your secret for now, you'll tell me what's up when you're ready..."

She left the room and shut the door, still with that annoying smirk on her face.

I opened the box carefully, sliding the silver ribbon off the box, which had a discreet label from one of my favorite boutiques. It seemed impossible that it could be from my new friend, but somehow, I knew that it was. I pulled back the tissue paper with an emotion almost like dread, I had no idea why I was so frightened, but I was, somehow. A green silk dress lay nestled in the tissue, the size perfect and the dress itself exactly the sort of thing that I would have chosen for myself. The note was simple and direct, printed in a square masculine hand on a plain white card; "Wear it on Friday, 8 PM." An address was printed on the reverse side of the card.

I sat at my desk, staring at the dress for a long time, wondering who this man was, and what I had allowed to begin. I put the lid back on the box and began to smile. The bottom line was this; I was going to keep following this road to see where it led.

Part 3

When Friday evening came, I was afraid again. I had hung the green silk dress on a hook on the back of my bedroom door, and it was the first thing that I saw after I stepped into the room after my shower that evening. I fingered the soft material lightly and asked myself yet again what I was getting into. I tried the old lawyers' trial preparation strategy of arguing both sides of the question at hand in my own mind. No matter what arguments I came up with against continuing this bizarre relationship, the rational part of my mind was well aware that it was not the part of me that was controlling this particular thing. I took the dress off its hanger and slipped it on, marveling yet again that he had picked out something that suited me so perfectly with so little actual knowledge of me. The truth was it didn't matter. I was intrigued with him, and I was going to play this out. My conscience was clear; the children were at a sleep over, no one needed me right now.

I drove to his address without really being aware of driving, the directions were simple, and the building was one that I knew, one of the new high end coops that had sprung up all over Charlotte when the financial industry discovered the South a few years back. His unit was on the top floor, and I rode the marble lined elevator up with a pounding heart.

I heard the soft sounds of Bizet's Carmen coming from his apartment as I approached the door. I wished that I could I see myself; I wanted to be beautiful, perfect. I tossed my hair over my shoulder and rang the doorbell, willing myself to be stunning. He opened the door and smiled at me, and I knew that to him, I was. He took my hand and led me into the foyer. The room was softly lit and smelled of something delicate, jasmine or gardenia, a soft floral scent, nothing as obvious as rose. He led me to a backless chair by the fire and settled me onto it with a soft pressure on each shoulder. I sat straight, my feet crossed at the ankles, all of my senses heightened.

Something silken brushed over my shoulders, drifted over my breasts and up to my face. The light dimmed as the fabric was placed over my eyes and I felt the material gently but securely tied behind my head. I felt his lips moving close to my ear as he whispered, "Don't worry, you're safe."

My shoulders straightened and I became ever more alert, but I did not move. I felt him move in front of me. "Good girl." My body relaxed as it always does when I hear those words uttered in a certain way, by a certain type of voice... I felt his hand under my chin tilting my face up. He ran his finger under my jaw and over my lips. "Open your mouth".

I licked my lips and parted them slightly, frightened suddenly. His voice grew firmer, "wider please." I parted my lips wider and felt something cool and sweet between them. "Chew." I obeyed, the flavor of peach filling my mouth. "Swallow." I did, feeling my fear recede in the face of his will. He held a glass of champagne to my lips and poured slowly. "Good girl," he said again, and I felt myself go wet. He fed me in that way until he sensed that I had had enough and then wiped my lips with a soft napkin, bending over after to taste my lips after the last sip of champagne. "How do you feel?"

I cleared my throat softly. "Very well -- sir."

He laughed softly and stroked my hair. It was the first time that I had called him that. "Does that mean you trust me girl?"

I faltered slightly. "Yes sir."

"Enough to let me hurt you, but to trust me not to harm you?"

I grew impossibly wet at this last.

"Yes sir," the sound of my lust catching in my throat, audible to us both.

He raised me to my feet and led me carefully to another room, still blindfolded. "Turn around." I turned toward the sound of his voice. "Head up." I raised my chin, trembling a bit as I did so. He circled me slowly, touching me as he moved, his hands running over my breasts, down to my belly, over the curve of my ass, finally cupping my pussy hard when he came round to the front again. "Your cunt is wet, girl."

I blushed and nodded, knowing instinctively that I was not to speak. His fingers pushed aside the fabric of my thong and he began to explore me intimately, sliding his finger over my slit slowly, pausing at my clit, pausing at my urethra, stopping at the opening of my vagina, reaching down with another finger to spread me wide. I was shaking violently now. "Be still, little bitch." I stilled at his command, all but the fluttering of my heart. "I will do what I please with all of this, and the rest of you, tonight, do you agree?"

"I swallowed and said again, "Yes sir."

I felt something cold and metal at the base of my throat, dragging its way down to the cleft between my breasts. I gave a start of pure terror. "Shhhh, girl, I promised not to harm you, only to hurt you..." I willed myself not to cry out when he pulled me hard to him and I felt and heard that sound of metal ripping through fabric as my lovely green silk dress was cut and torn from my body. I stood trembling again as my bra and thong were cut away as well and I stood before him then in nothing but my stockings and heels. He pulled me to him again. "We will start slowly...this time..."

He picked me up then and walked a short distance, dropping me onto the soft surface of a bed. Before I could orient myself, he grasped my ankles, pulling my legs wide apart, and I felt leather straps restraining them. Likewise, my wrists were bound, and I lay there spread wide and displayed, as if for a sacrifice. I felt the bite of clamps on my nipples then, lightly at first, then tightening enough to make a tear fall. He bent over and licked the tear from my cheek, brushing his lops lightly over mine.

I felt something soft gliding over my skin; a feather? He moved it slowly between the cleft of me breast, down my belly and along my inner thighs. "Give me a safe word, girl."

I thought for a moment and quietly said "feather..."

He laughed softly. "Fine."

The light touch of the feather was gone, and the next thing that I felt was his hand around my throat, tightening just enough to give me a slight edge of panic, but I remained still and silent. His other hand moved over my breasts, and I gasped audibly as he pulled sharply on the chain that ran between the clamps. His grip on my throat grew tighter at the sound and he bit down hard on my right shoulder. The sudden sharp pain ran through me like a shock of electricity and my cunt grew gushingly wet, the old familiar response cycle coursing through me. I wondered at it, it seemed odd that my body reacted to this man in exactly the same ways that it always had to David, the response purely physical and lust driven; I had always believed that my response to David was as motivated by love as it was by lust. I did not love this man; I barely knew him, but my body was reacting to him as keenly as it had ever reacted to anyone or anything. He reached between my legs and pinched my labia hard, I writhed against my restraints as he plundered my sex roughly, taking the hand that had been around my throat and slipping it underneath me, pulling me as close to him as the restraints would allow, his tongue in my ear now. He slid two fingers into me, and then added a third and then the fourth, wringing small whimpers from me at the sensation of being widely stretched. "Breathe," he commanded me. I did, willing myself to relax and accept the intrusion when I felt the rest of his hand forcing me even further open. I growled softly in spite of myself and my hips nearly came of the bed in an instinctive effort to resist, in spite of the strong flame of pleasure that rode alongside the discomfort of such an extreme penetration. His hand slid further into the depths of my body, and I could feel his fist closing naturally within me. He moved slowly, allowing my body and mind to adjust to such an invasion. "Good girl, he whispered into my ear, and I felt myself tightening up in the throes of an orgasm.

"Please..."

"Yes," he whispered in response, and my hips bucked with the intensity of the first orgasm that had been given to me by another in months. It rocked through me for wave after wave, and my head thrashed on the pillow as I moaned incoherently for what seemed like several minutes. As I became aware of my surroundings again, I felt him gently withdrawing his hand from me and replacing it with his mouth, his tongue on my clit bringing back to another orgasm too quickly for me to ask for permission this time. I lay in his arms in the disoriented state that follows intense orgasm, and had just begun to calm down when he pulled away from me roughly, his hands moving to the restraints that bound me; undoing them rapidly and then he seized me roughly and flipped me over onto my stomach. I had brought my legs together instinctively, and he shoved them apart violently with one knee. His hand spread my ass cheeks wide and a felt and heard him spit onto my asshole and before I could prepare myself he had thrust into my ass, one hand clamped over my mouth to muffle the scream that I could not control, and the other wound in my curls, pulling my head back. He took me in a way that could only be described as a rape, pushing past the resistance of my muscles with cruel force, his own deep growls of pleasure ringing in my ears as I fought not to faint from the pain; nothing had penetrated my ass in many months, and the pain was exquisite in its intensity. The clamps on my nipples were biting into me roughly as I lay on my stomach, his violent thrusts and his sheer physical strength rendering me incapable of any defensive movements at all. I sobbed into the silky sheets beneath me and felt myself begin to float in an ocean of agony tinged with ecstasy. "Are you ready to say your safe word, girl?" he groaned into my ear.

"No sir," I gasped the pleasure of being taken overweighing the pain that flared through me.

"Then cum..."

I came on the command, my body and mind overwhelmed by the intensity of the moment and the forcefulness of this stranger who was raping my willing flesh. I shrieked into the soft material under me, and I felt him push even deeper into my ass as I felt him tense, and the unmistakable throbbing of his cock as he came in my ass, his hand in my hair nearly pulling my hair out by the roots.

I became unaware of my surroundings for a time, I don't know if I slept or fainted, but I awoke some time later with my bonds and the blindfold removed, and having been carefully tucked under a satin comforter. Soft music was playing in the room, and I was calm. I sat up in bed, and noticed a fresh bra and a matching thong lying at the foot of the bed, along with another green silk dress, exactly like the one that he had cut off me. "Are you all right, girl?"

I looked up, startled; I hadn't noticed him sitting in a chair opposite me in a soft cashmere robe, his eyes soft and kind now.

"Yes, sir," I said, smiling tentatively at him. "I'm very well...thank you sir..."

"You slept a long while, girl, I think that you needed...attention."

I blushed. "Yes, sir, I think that I did." I looked at him. "Thank you sir." I dropped my eyes again, suddenly feeling shy.

He walked over to the bed and kissed me. "The bath is through there," he said, "you might enjoy a soak." I smiled at him and nodded.

I went into the bath and luxuriated in the large tub, feeling like a different woman than the type A working mother who I had become over the years. I felt like some pampered odalisque in a harem, floating in a scented tub with my flesh still tingling from pleasurable erotic use. I got out and dressed, relieved to note that I had plenty of time left before my children needed to be picked up.

I walked out into the sunlit living room and found my host dressed and waiting for me holding another long, flat box, identical to the one that had been delivered to me at work. "I think that you'll like this," he said simply. "I'd like you to have it on when I meet you for lunch next Friday. Arrange to be free for the afternoon." I smiled and accepted the box. He bent down and kissed me, and I left, knowing that my Fridays, for now, were in the hands of another.

12