Fried Chicken

Story Info
An almost perfect wife learns almost perfect submission.
3.7k words
4.01
38.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emme
emme
1 Followers

I’ve made a great dinner for him, one of his favorites: Fried Chicken, Green Beans, Rice and Cream Gravy and for dessert, my favorite, brownies and vanilla ice cream. There is no real reason, its not his birthday or our anniversary. It is just a normal ordinary day on which I slaved away in the kitchen to make sure he had a wonderful dinner. Well not really, I am having a chocolate craving and I went shopping this morning. But not that he will notice.

I made an awesome dinner though, and I timed it perfect too. I have everything ready just as I hear the garage door start to open. I quickly fix my long blonde hair to meet him at the door with a kiss.

“Hey Honey. How was your day? Can I get you anything?” I ask as I lean in for a hello kiss.

“A drink.” He replies as he deliberately dodges my kiss.

I am more than a little miffed when he walks off to another room without a kiss or even hello. But I decide he probably had a long day and I am just being over sensitive. I pour him a beer and head off to find him. I am not going to let his bad day ruin the kick ass meal just fixed.

He is in the study going through the mail when I find him. I give him his drink and encourage him to come to dinner. He only looks up from the mail and watches me.

“New shirt, did you go shopping?”

“Yes. You like?” I inquire as I take a step back and let you admire my body. The new shirt is a red silk blouse with the top few buttons open to show of my 34 D cleavage. I spin around so you can admire my great ass in a very little black mini skirt that ends just above the top of my stockings.

“You look like a slut, but I approve.”

“Approve?” I ask, shocked, I didn’t know I needed his approval. I’m not sure if he meant it as a compliment or an insult.

“Very nice blouse and the stocking are a good touch. The skirt could be a little longer; it makes you look like you are trying a bit.” There is a look of amusement in his eyes I haven’t seen before.

“Darling, Are you ready for dinner? I made your favorite: Fried Chicken, Rice and Gravy, Green Beans that are…”

He starts to chuckle as he puts down the mail and crosses the room to me. He grabs my wrists and pulls me close to him. My sigh of surprise is muffled as he kisses my lips forcefully and holds me tight. He starts nibbling my neck not so gently. Knowing that is my weak spot, he continues to bite and suck working his way up to nibble my earlobe. Just as I start to moan, he abruptly stops and watches me with amusement.

“Darling… your umm dinner…its not as good cold.” I stutter trying not to be distracted by the way he just devoured my neck.

“You can heat it up later,” he replies nonchalantly as he returns to sort through the mail.

“But it won’t be as good, I was trying to make tonight perfect for you, I wanted to make you happy.” I plead.

I am mad now, no I’m really past mad. I’ve spent the afternoon planning and prepping for tonight, and now with all my work he is more interested in the damn mail, and what this about ‘approving’ of my how I look, I am so furious I don’t even know where to start. I just stand here fuming, staring at him, as I try to decide how to most effectively and appropriately tell him off.

He looks up from the mail again and just watches me with that same look of amusement. Then he asks, “Do you know how beautiful you are when you are angry?”

“Apparently I will be sharing your dinner with your cats tonight,” I hissed at him as I turned to leave.

I only make it about two steps when he grabs my wrist, twists me around, and puts me in handcuffs. I am too shocked to even put up a struggle. He could easily overpower me if I tried to resist, but I don’t even try. To add insult to injury he takes the key, places it on a chain, and slips it over my head so the key is dangling into my cleavage. He has given me the key but I can’t even use the damn thing because my hands are bound behind my back. I am stunned. I am shocked. I am scared. I can’t believe that he would handcuff me as he just did, by the force and the total disregard for my preference.

He stand inches away from me laughing as I struggle to slip out of his handcuffs. It is obvious he is enjoying himself immensely as he watches me come to the realization that I will be bound until he chooses to release me. I also realize how excited I have become by both his control and amusement in me.

He kisses me again. This time, gently at first, holding me tight against Him. Then He starts to nibble at my lips teasing me into kissing Him back. He starts to nibble my earlobe and lightly lick my neck. i whimper as He devours my neck again. His hands cup my breasts through the soft silk of my blouse. He pinches my nipples until i moan. Then slowly He stops, steps back, and watches me as i am left breathless and flustered.

He smiles down at me and says, “I think you are going to please me very greatly tonight after all. But first let’s have dinner.”

Chapter 2

He leads me to the dinning room and helps me with my chair. He is a perfect gentleman, as he spreads my napkin across my lap and opens my beer for me.

He leaves the room and return in a moment with our plates. He places mine in front of me and takes His place across the table from me.

Then He begins to eat His dinner. He is making a show out of savoring each bite of the meal i made. He makes the occasional small talk about some show He would like to see, politics, or some baseball game.

Once He finishes His meal, He flashes me that same teasing smile. “You did an excellent job with dinner, as always. The chicken was great, you need to make this more often. I don’t think it was too cold at all.”

“Thank you.”

“Are you not hungry? You haven’t touched a bite of your dinner yet.” He asks with a tauntingly sweet grin.

“i don’t have the use of my hands at the moment. Will you release me?”

“No. Come here,” He commands me.

i get up and walk over towards Him. He pushes His chair from the table allowing me to sit on His lap. Once i am seated on His lap, He asks if i would like to be fed.

“Please”

So He picks up the chicken and holds it so i may eat out of His hand. He continues to feed me more of my dinner the same way. He is so sweet and attentive in the way He is feeding me.

“Thank you” i whisper after He has finished.

Then He gets my beer and helps me to drink. He only allows me have a few sips, so i ask for more.

“No, I would prefer enjoy you tonight without the beer dulling your senses.” He replies in a tone that makes me want to scream for Him to please enjoy me already. Instead i just look back at Him and hoping to see how He wants me to respond.

He must have read my mind. Chuckling again, He leans down to kiss me. He traces His tongue lightly around my lips, then nibbles my lower lip and sucks at it. As i part my lips to sigh, He slips His tongue into my mouth and begins to explore. He tangles His hand into my hair and tilts my head to expose my neck. i am moaning as He begins to nibble and lick my neck working His way up from my collar bone to my earlobe and back again. His kisses and bites are growing more forceful. I am getting even hotter knowing He is encircling my neck with a trail of hickies that mark me as His.

His other hand is exploring my body. His is pulling at the buttons on my silk blouse until they open. Then He gropes my tits, slipping His hand beneath my bra to play with my nipples. He begins to pinch and pull on my hardened nipples. He continues to twist and pinch my nipples until I squirm in pain. Then He kisses my lips again

I am in ecstasy. The feel of His fingers as He tease my tits and the magic of His mouth on mine is incredible.

“aahhounngh, “ I whimper as He abruptly pulls away. I open my eyes, looking up at Him silently pleading Him not to stop.

“That was for my pleasure, not yours,” He says, arrogantly laughing at me. “Go down on me.”

i scramble to get off His lap and kneel between His knees. i am still breathless, fluttery, tingly, and weak from His kisses. i have a moment to catch my breath as He unfastens His belt and opens His pants.

i lick the precum off the tip of His huge hardon, loving His salty sweet taste. i lick His shaft and around the tip. i take the tip into my mouth as deeply as i can, using lots of tongue and saliva to make Him moan. With His moans driving me wild, i take Him deeper, then shallow, deeper still, then shallow again. With His hands in my hair, He is guiding me off His dick and down to His balls. i kiss my way around each with lots of spit and a little sucking. i alternate taking one into my mouth then the other making Him moan and shiver. The ways His balls have pulled up against His body and His moans let me know i am doing good work. i continue to kiss and lick under His balls working my way down to that ignored area.

His hands are in my hair again as He pulls me back to His dick. This time He holds the back of my neck forcing me to take Him as deeply as possible. i feel Him quiver and moan. Bobbing my head up and down, pushing Himself deeper in to my mouth each time. i am working harder and faster trying to keep up with Him and make Him cum.

He tenses up, then pulls out, cumming onto my face, lips, and tongue. i look up at Him with cum running down my chin and smile.

“Damn you’re good,” He tells me as He settles back into His chair and closes His eyes to recover. His hands are still tangled in my hair so i stay kneeling between His knees and continue watching Him while waiting for my reward.

Chapter 3

After a minute or two He looks down on me and starts to chuckle.

“You are my beautiful and messy slave,” He tells me as He retrieves the key from around my neck and unlocks my hands. He kisses the red mark on my wrists left by the handcuffs.

“I’ll be waiting in the living room after you have cleaned up this kitchen and yourself. I have set out some things for you upstairs, I want you wearing them and the stockings.” He requests on His way out of the room.

To avoid keeping Him waiting, i rush to clean up the kitchen. Then i run upstairs to wash his sticky cum off my face and brush my hair and fulfill the rest of His request.

On the counter He set out a butt plug and nipple clamps. i find the slippery stuff and work to get the butt plug in my ass. Because my ass does not usually get much attention, the plug feels huge. i clip the clamps to my nipples. They are not tight now, but He will tighten them soon enough.

I step back from the mirror to check myself out again. I look awesome in the bra, thong, and stockings. I fix my lipstick and head back downstairs. I am trying to walk normally with the butt plug up my ass, but with each step it wiggles even deeper.

I am starting to get nervous. Ok I have been apprehensive since He put me in the handcuffs but now I am really starting to get nervous about what He might have planned. I am also horny as hell.

Chapter 4

He is sprawled out on the couch with His feet propped up on the coffee table when I enter the room. He has a baseball game on. “Damn I hate baseball” I think as I resolve to quickly seduce Him.

Without even looking up from the game, He acknowledges my presence with, “Fetch me a beer.”

“Yes sir.” As much as I want to inform Him I am not a dog and don’t like to play fetch, I decide to play it safe. I bring Him the beer. I am not sure how far into this dominant thing He is and I doubt I would find His belt on my ass as arousing as I found His handcuffs.

“Take off everything but the toys and the stockings.” He commands

“Do you like the bra and thong? It’s new, I was hoping you would.”

He silently glares at me with a frown.

“Yes sir” I quietly reply as I quickly remove my bra and thong.

“Next time you will do exactly what I’ve told you, nothing more and nothing less. I am not in the mood to punish you tonight so I will let it slide this time.”

“Thank you, Sir. I won’t disappoint you again.”

I lay on the couch next to Him with my head on His lap. I snuggle in a little and try to watch the game. I don’t have my glasses on, but I know it’s the Braves and in the bottom of the second. I hope He is not planning to make me wait the duration of the game. I am hot as hell in some ways but I am also freezing because He must have turned the air down.

He lightly trace his finger against my skin, but doesn’t stop watching the game. Oh, it feels good. But I follow His hint and continue to try to watch the game. I make it a few pitches before I snuggle again closer to Him, trying to warm up and get more comfortable.

“Stop moving worm.”

Ok, Ok, I’ll be still, I think, Wishing I had a blanket. Oh well, this way He gets to look at me. I shift a little to give Him a better view of my tits. Damn my arm has now fallen asleep.

“Am I going to have to tie you up to keep you still?”

“Yes sir, probably”

“Well, I appreciate your honesty,” He chuckles. “Get me some rope out of the garage.”

I do as He requested. When I return He kisses me again. Lightly at first, taunting me, teasingly tickling my lips with His tongue making me whimper for more. Then with increasing intensity as His hands explore my body, tits, and ass. My head is spinning, my pulse is pounding, and my knees are going weak. i lean against Him, totally dependent on Him to keep me from toppling over onto the floor. Then He slowly stops the kiss, letting His lips linger against mine as i regain my balance.

“Stand still and be silent,” He says as He tightens the clamps on my nipples. He steps back. He watches me with the same amusement as i blush and try to remain still with my arms down at my side. He retrieves the rope off the floor where i dropped it earlier. He binds my breasts and ties my wrist behind my back. He kisses and bites at my neck until i whimper.

“Silent” he reminds me harshly as He spanks my ass. i let out a cry with the first spank.

“Silent means don’t make a sound,”

“i’m sorry, Sir.”

He laughs at me as he finishes spanking my ass again. Still laughing he sits back on the couch and continues watching the game, leaving me standing in the middle of the floor tingly all over and waiting. i look at Him, silently pleading Him to play with me again.

“Close you eyes and be patient”

“Yes sir” i realize what i did when i hear Him start to laugh again. i keep my eyes closed and wait for another spanking. While waiting i have to hold my breath to keep from laughing at myself.

“Enjoying yourself?” He asks me teasingly.

i nod yes, Still holding my breath.

“Good because so am I. Come here”

i walk over to stand in front.

“Turn around”

i slowly turn away from him. i wait for what seems like hours with my eyes closed. i bite my lip to keep quiet as He begins to spank me again. When finished, He begins to fuck me with the butt plug. It takes everything i’ve got not to moan or cry out with the pain of the spanking intermingled with the arousal of the fucking.

“Your red ass is so very sexy. I am glad you are enjoying this.” He tells me once he finishes the spanking, as he slides his fingers into the folds of my now soaked pussy.

“Step back, turn around, stand still, and let me watch you.”

With every breath i take i can feel the clamps on my breast swing. i am so hot i can feel the juices from my pussy running down my thighs. i am trying my best to stand still but i am starting to lose my balance and getting wobbly. i relax and try to focus on the sensation of the ropes that bind me. i can feel my breast begin to swell in the tight binds and i can only imagine how they must look to Him. Even with my eyes closed i can feel Him watching me.

i try to focus on what the announcers are saying about the game. As much as i dislike baseball, i want to cheer for every out just for the game to be over with quickly.

“You may speak freely now,” He tells me after what feels to me like an eternity.

“Thank you, Sir” i reply quietly.

“Come here.” He tells me as i go sit on his lap.

“Keep your legs spread and sit still.”

“Yes sir, Please.” i beg.

“Please what? sugar.”

“Please anything, i need you.”

“Tell me what you want, sugar”

“i want you to kiss me again, i want you to touch me, i want you to fuck me. Please.”

“How badly do you want me to kiss and fuck you?” He asks, as He touches His finger to my lips. i try to suck them but He pulls them away, whispering in my ear, “What will you do for me?”

“I will kiss and fuck you back, Sir.”

“Hmm, Sounds tempting, but you would do that anyway. What else?” He asks as He starts to run His tongue along my neck, kissing and nibbling.

i turn my head to kiss His lips again. i jump and whimper as i receive a hard slap across my cheek.

“I told you to stay still.” He says daring me to protest.

“Yes sir.”

“You never finished telling me what you were willing to do to get fucked tonight.” As He asks He tightens the clamps on my tits until I whimper. He slaps my ass hard, then again. He muffles my moans with a rough kiss. I continue to moan softly as He holds me tight in His arms and pull my head back by my hair.

Damn, I can’t think with my head spinning. All I want is for Him to continue giving me His attention.

“I will ask you again, what are you willing to do for me in order to get fucked tonight? You still want me to fuck you, right? sugar?”

“Yes sir, please, I will do anything… everything that will please you. Please sir, I need you.”

“So you want me to fuck you so badly you are willing to do everything I ask? Anything is a big word, sugar.” He inquires with a devilish grin.

“Yes sir, I trust you and I want to please you. I will do anything you ask. Please, I want you to fuck me, please make me cum, please sir.”

“Perfect, sugar, that is just the response I wanted to hear.”

He leads me upstairs to the bedroom where He quickly undresses. I kneel on the bed facing away from Him. Then He penetrates my pussy. He is holding my hips and pushing me forward so my ass is high in the air and my face smashed is against a pillow. God I feel so good. He is thrusting so deep into my pussy, with each thrust pushing the plug deeper into my ass. I cum almost immediately. He continues to fuck me as He unties my hands. I reach between our legs to play with His balls. His rhythm start to quicken as I feel Him tense up. Then His thrusts become erratic and jerky as He cums inside of me.

He collapses on top of me and whispers in my ear, “I plan to collect on that anything and everything.”

“Good. I think I will enjoy anything and everything with you. I want to please you Sir.”

“Come to think of it, sugar, I would really be pleased to have some brownie and ice cream right now.”

emme
emme
1 Followers