Friend, Employer, Lover, Dom! Ch. 02

Story Info
MWF cheats on husband and brown best friend.
4.9k words
3.84
9.7k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying that this is a true story. It is me sharing some of the most interesting years of my life with anyone on this site that is interested in reading. I'm not a writer. The first installment was wrongly placed in the "loving wives" category. If you're interested in it, please look it up there. Please rate and commit. I appreciate both positive and negative feedback. I hope you enjoy.

*****

It had been almost a year since Shirley (my wife) and I(L.A.) first met our new friends via our new CrossFit membership.

In that year we had become quite close to a number of people there. The strongest bond that had been forged was between me and Krista. We had become like brother and sister or better yet, best friends.

The events that led to us becoming so close are very interesting. Shortly after joining the gym I had literally stumbled upon Krista having an affair with James (another new friend from CF). On multiple occasions I had arrived at the gym early to find Krista in the back supply closet jacking off James.

Krista seemed to be drawn to me when she realized that I wasn't going to rat her out. Every time that I caught them together Krista was aware. She often made eye contact with me while she jerked him. Sometimes she would even mouth things to me while going to work on his cock.

The fact is that I would never tell Josh. Josh is her husband. In fact, I wouldn't tell anyone. I couldn't tell anyone. I could never admit that I loved seeing her jack him off. I loved the way his cock looked in her hand. I loved the way she man handled his larger than average cock as if she owned it.

Even though she and I were only friends, I loved looking her in the eyes as she jerked him off. I loved seeing her feminine hand reach around and grab his bare ass. I loved seeing her squeeze his ass cheeks firmly. I loved seeing this well-built sexy wife cheat on her husband with another of my friends. I loved keeping her secret.

I also loved the fact that James didn't have a clue that I knew about any of it.

The first installment of this story ended shortly after James tried to force Krista to suck his cock. They were in the back supply closet and she was jerking him as she had done so many times before. Out of nowhere James decided that she was going to suck his cock that day. He became physical with her. He scared her. She thought that she was going to be forced to suck his cock.

Enter L.A.

I caused a scene at the front of the gym and essentially rescued her. She felt in debt to me. She swore that she would never be involved with James again. She actually set up a situation that caused her husband Josh to think James was interested in her.

Josh became angry and made it impossible for James and Krista to ever be around each other.

That's around the time that Krista and I began getting close. Progressively by the week we got closer and closer. We communicated about everything and did so all the time. We talked or text every day, sometimes all day off and on.

We communicated so much that both of our spouses became jealous and questioned why we talked so much. That's when we decided that the best way for us to communicate would be through email. We both created dummy email accounts and began using them for the majority of our communication.

Over the last year I have learned everything that there is to know about Krista.

Everything!

I know that she was raped in college and still deals with it. I know that she uses being raped as a crutch to not be intimate with her husband Josh.

I've learned that she's not attracted to Josh at all. She loves him but is not in love with him. She also loves her life style. She's a stay at home mom and Josh allows her to be. That fact accompanied by him being the father of her two children is the only reason she remains married to him.

I've also learned that she has a dark and freaky side that she keeps suppressed.

She's shared with me that prior to settling down with Josh she would intentionally get drunk so that she could have sex with different guys and have an excuse as to why. She liked being fucked. She liked sucking cock. She liked a lot of things that she had been depriving herself of because of who she was married to.

Maybe the freakiest thing about her was her desire to know about my sex life with Shirley. She asked me every question that a human can think of about my sex life. She wanted to know if she sucked my cock? If she was good at sucking cock? Do I deep throat her? Do I fuck her in the ass? Do I use condoms? She would beg me to tell her the details of our sex life.

She also wanted to know about my sex life before Shirley.

Early on, I didn't share anything with her. I would blow her off. I would tell her that she didn't really want to know that stuff and then I would change the subject.

That worked for a while. Then I began wanting to tell her things. Gradually I began to share that part of myself with her.

She loved it. She was so fascinated with the things I shared with her. She loved hearing about my days as a professional baseball player and having a different sex partner in every city. She loved hearing about the various ways I would fuck my partners. She was mesmerized by my adventures.

Now, at this point of the story, I share everything with her. I don't hide anything from my best friend. That's right. No longer sister material. She is the one person in life that I share all of myself with. She knows everything about me and I know everything about her. SO, I THOUGHT!

I WAS WRONG!

The CrossFIt Southeastern Regionals is a competition where the fittest athletes from all over the southeast U.S. come together to find out who will go to the CrossFit games.

This year a group of us (about 8 people) from our gym decided to rent a house in St. Augustine, FL so that we could attend the competition. The competition was in Jackson, FL.

From the rental house to the competition was just a short drive, 30 minutes max.

We arrived in St. Augustine on Thursday around 5pm. Everyone was starving. Since we had been driving most of the day everyone wanted to stay in, cook, and eat together. Shortly after food preparations began, so did the alcoholic beverages.

By the time dinner was served everyone was pretty tipsy.

Dinner was great, and the atmosphere was even better. Everyone was having a blast. So much so that I didn't realize until after dinner how much everyone had drunk.

There were empty beer bottles all over the place. There were also about half a dozen wine bottles laying around.

Saying that everyone was drunk would not be an exaggeration.

Noticing this caused me to stop drinking and begin focusing on sobering up so that at least one person was able to make sound decisions.

During my sober up phase I began cleaning up the kitchen with a couple of other not as drunk folks.

Once I was done the clock read 11:37pm.

Shirley was struggling to stay awake. Realizing this, I walked over to her and told her that I wanted to take her to bed. She slurringly agreed to go with me.

Once we reached our bedroom, we both began undressing. Shirley got completely naked and jumped into bed. I too, got completely naked. I walked over to her, kissed her on the forehead, and told her that I had to pee, and I'd be right back. She slurred "OooKkk".

When I returned from draining my bladder, I could hear Shirley lightly snoring. She was sound asleep. I lightly called her name several times. No reply, only snores.

With that, I decided to get dressed and go back out to the living room area to see if anyone was still up. As I approached the living room, I heard the sliding glass door at the back of the house close. Then out from the other side of the house walked one of the wives. Her name was Katie. She had apparently just tucked her drunk husband into bed and was like me, without a companion.

Katie was married to Chris. They had two little girls and had been together for ten years. She wasn't much of a looker. She had very average looks and a very average body.

She asked if I was the only one up and I told her that I was pretty sure that someone had just walked out back to the beach but that I didn't know who it was.

She asked if I was going to be up for a while and when I told her yes, she walked to the fridge and got both of us a beer. We stood at the bar and began to chat.

I assume it was the alcohol because I had never looked at Katie with anything other than polite, gentlemanly, friendly eyes.

However, in this moment I couldn't help but make continuous glances at her breast. She had obviously removed her bra when she went to her room.

Her tits were big. I would guess a full D cup, if not bigger. Her nipples were very big and brown, and I felt like they were calling my name. They were hard and poking out firmly from her night shirt. I couldn't stop glancing at them.

Katie was in a chatty mood. Fortunately for me she didn't require many replies. She simply wanted to be heard.

I began taking longer looks at her giant tits. I began wondering what her bare breast would look like. I could hear Katie talking but it was in the background, as my attention was now solely on her humungous breast.

Shit, I thought to myself, as I realized that blood was beginning to rush to my penis. I could feel my rod beginning to press firmly against my boxer briefs. I adjusted my legs in an attempt to hide my crotch from Katie, just in case I achieved a full erection staring at her.

Then, out of nowhere, loudly I hear Katie's voice.

"Huh, huh, what did you say" I said.

Katie said, "I said are you gonna talk to me or just stare at my tits all night?"

I moved my eyes from her tits to her eyes and gave her a guilty little smile. She smiled back at me.

"I'm sorry Katie. Please don't be offended. I'm so sorry. I guess I've had a few more beers than I realized. Please forgive me. Shit, shit, shit! I'm so sorry. Are we good?"

She looked at me, put a big shit eating smile on her face and said "Don't be sorry. It's okay. You're a man. I am standing here talking to you in my night shirt with no bra on. What are you supposed to do? I'm actually flattered that my big ole tits have your attention. I've never caught you checking me out before. So, please stare away!"

My legs involuntarily twitched as my cock sprang to a full blown hard on. Her words immediately made me want her. My cock was at attention as well as my desire for Katie. I wanted to see her big tits so bad.

I reached down, grabbed my cock with one hand, removed my mental filter and decided to just speak my mind to Ms. Katie.

"Katie, I am captivated by your tits right now. They are so big. Your nipples are so hard. I want to see them so bad. I want to touch your nipples. I want to suck those big ass nipples. I want to roll my tongue all over them. The only thing I can think about is you pulling that nighty over your head and exposing those big fucking tits to me."

She looked at me and couldn't control her face as the biggest smile I've ever seen her have, presented itself to me. She was happy. She liked what I said. I hadn't offended her or scared her off.

What is happening, I thought.

Katie reached up, filled both her hands up with the flesh from her tits, and began massaging them. She was staring at me as if searching for my approval. She kept kneading and squeezing and rubbing her massive breast.

I began to move my hand up and down on my cock. I was squeezing my shaft with a very firm grip. I was so horny. I wanted to reach across the bar, grab Katie's hand and have her begin stroking my cock.

"Oh yes Katie. That is so fucking hot! Does that feel good?"

She continued what she was doing as she shook her head to indicate a yes.

"Do you like what you see" she asked me.

"Fuck yeah" I said.

"Good. The only thing I want right now is to make you want me." Katie said softly.

"If you want me to want you, take that shirt off and let me see those big fucking titties."

She removed her hands from her breast, reached down, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it up and over her head.

Completely uncovered, her giant tits were even bigger than I imagined. They were at least DD cups. They were pale with the biggest brown nipples I've ever seen.

"Start rubbing them again" I told her.

She complied.

As she massaged her titties I stood up from the bar. I took two steps backwards and showed my bulging hard cock pushing hard against my shorts to Katie. She looked down and saw my short's covered cock for the first time. She licked her lips. I could tell that she liked what she saw.

I began stroking my cock through my shorts for her.

"You like what you see?" I asked her.

"Oh, hell yeah" she replied.

"Wanna see it?"

"Oh yes, please show me your cock"

Without delay, I grabbed the waistband of my shorts and slid my them all the way down to my ankles.

"Oh my God, it's so dark! It looks delicious. I want it!"

I started stroking my cock for her. The head of my cock began oozing precum. I took the palm of my hand, covered the head of my cock, and smeared precum all over my cock. Then I began stroking it again.

Katie stopped massaging her massive tits and began walking around the bar towards me. Once she reached me, she reached down and took a hold of my cock. She held it firmly as she looked directly into my eyes.

All of a sudden, she knelt down and was on both knees staring into the eye of my cock as precum flooded from it.

"KAAAAAAAATIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! KAAAAATIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Katie, where are you?"

Fuck, I thought to myself. It was Chris' voice at a feverish pitch screaming for his wife.

Katie jumped up, ran towards the bar, grabbed her shirt, threw it over her head, and off she ran to the other side of the house. Just like that she was gone.

Was I dreaming? Jesus Christ, I thought, am I dreaming?

I looked down. My cock was rock hard, and my shorts were at my ankles.

Nope, I wasn't dreaming.

What was I to do now? I looked around dumbfounded wondering what the hell was going on and what was I going to do with myself.

That's when I saw it like a glaring open sign trying to get my attention, the back sliding glass door wasn't all the way shut.

Oh yeah, I thought to myself, who went out there?

I reached down and grabbed a handful of my shorts. I pulled them up and over my still bulging cock. It poked out forcefully as I made my way to the back exit. When I walked out onto the back deck there was no one out there.

I looked up and noticed how beautiful the sky looked with a big bright half moon just over head. Then I heard the sound of small waves splishing and splashing onto the very near beach.

I decided to walk down to the beach and put my feet in the sand.

As I took my first few steps in the sand, I took a look up and down the shore. There was no one in sight so I decided to walk down to the water.

It only took me about ten additional steps before I became aware of what I hadn't previous seen when I looked up and down the shore line. There were two people standing very close to each other, directly in front of me.

Every step I took, it became more and more clear what I was seeing.

There was a male and a female with their hands all over each other. They were rubbing each other's chests, backs, asses, groin areas, and everywhere in between. They were basically making out with their hands. They never kissed but they didn't stop touching and rubbing for even a second.

I took a few more steps and then I stood frozen in place as I watched the couple before me molest each other vigorously.

I reached down and began rubbing my semi hard cock. I was horny, and this couple was only making it worse.

He began to concentrate on her tits and she began concentrating on his cock. I was starting to milk precum from my cock like a leaking faucet. My shorts quickly became saturated with precum. I could feel the veins in my shaft protruding off my cock like speed bumps in a neighborhood. My cock felt so good in my hand.

The female in front of me was now stroking the cock in her hand. I began stroking my cock to match her rhythm. It didn't take long for me to synchronize with her.

The hornier I got, the more the moonlight disappointed me. I needed to get closer. I needed to see more clearly what was taking place in front of me.

I slowly started easing myself closer to the couple. I created an angle between myself, the couple, and the rental house in an effort to not be recognized as the lone witness to this show being performed for me.

Once I was close enough to have my perfect view I froze in place.

FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!

The couple in front of me was Krista and James.

As reality set in and I accepted what I was seeing, Krista bent down and got on her knees. She was still slow stroking James cock but now she was eye level with it.

She leaned forward, turned her face to the side, and began rubbing his rock-hard cock all over her face.

I could see trails of precum being drug across her face. The moon light was making the precum shine like sterling silver.

She was going to town rubbing his cock all over her face. Cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead, lips. Every part of her face was caressed with the large, hard cock. I even saw her stick the tip of his cock in her ear once.

When she finally released him, she immediately reached down and yanked her shirt off. She followed that by reaching around her back and unclasping her bra. Then she pulled it off and stood up.

Krista's tits were slightly bigger than I thought. Clothes did nothing to accentuate her breast size. In clothes I'd say her breast were on the small side. Naked they were nice. Not to big and not to small. She had a little more than a mouthful. A small to medium B cup in my estimation.

James reached up and started squeezing and massaging her delightful tits. She held his cock in one hand and threw her head back in euphoria as he fondled her. She was really in to this. It was very apparent that she was horny.

She confirmed my thoughts when she released his cock, dug her thumbs into her shorts and pulled them down and off quickly.

Oh my God, I thought to myself. Her naked body looked amazing. Her legs were long, muscular but not to muscular, and her ass was round with a muscular plumpness to it. Her body was near perfect. A nine out of ten if I scored it. She had one of the sexiest bodies that I had ever seen. You'd never know she had given birth to two children. She had the body of a twenty-year-old fitness model.

She went right back to his cock. This time with both hands. And this time she changed up her actions. She began rubbing his cock on her body. Actually, she was rubbing her body against his cock just as much as she was rubbing his cock on her body. I could now see a trail of precum all over her midsection.

James let go of her tits and rapidly yanked his shirt off, followed by completely removing his already lowered shorts. They were now both naked.

He went back to work on her breast. He had changed though. He was being more aggressive. He was not massaging her breast at all. He was roughly molesting her medium sized tits. He was squeezing the shit out of them. Momentarily I thought that he may be hurting her. He wasn't though.

Her head flung backwards and for the first time I heard her moan in pleasure. She was loving his rough touch.

He took one hand off her tit and reached behind her head. He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back even further. She moaned louder this time.

"Awwwwwwwww"

With a fistful of her hair, he abruptly jerked her head forward and used that momentum to force Krista to the ground. Then with his free hand, he lightly smacked across her face.

12