Friend, Employer, Lover, Dom! Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up with MWF's in St. Augustine.
7.5k words
3.56
8.2k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying that this is a true story. It is me sharing some of the most interesting years of my life with anyone on this site that is interested in reading. I'm not a writer. The first installment was a little choppy but explains how things started. The second installment is about the first day of the groups trip to St. Augustine. This installment will nearly wrap up the time in St. Augustine. My recommendation is to read the first two installments first. Please rate and comment. I appreciate both positive and negative feedback. I hope you enjoy.

*****

I woke up on day number 2 in St. Augustine, Florida in a major funk.

For the last year I had kept a secret for my best friend Krista. A secret that would ruin her marriage and subsequently her life if anyone found out. She had cheated on her husband Josh several times earlier that year.

Early on in our friendship she had met a mutual friend at the gym and had been giving him hand jobs. This was happening a couple times a week.

She ended the meetings abruptly when James (mutual friend) became too aggressive and tried to push things too far.

That's when she and I began getting close.

We had become best friends and shared everything with each other. We had become so close that we had to down play our friendship to both of our spouses.

At the end of the day we were as close as two friends could be.

So, I thought!

The reason for my morning funk was what I witnessed the night before and the way that Krista had responded afterwards.

The night before I had accidentally caught Krista and James together on the beach. They were all over each other. They eventually ended up with his cock inside her. Then he ejaculated all over her chest.

Neither of them knew that I saw them.

When Krista came inside from her escapade with James, she failed to tell me that anything had just happened. She also failed to mention that she was on the beach with James. She basically said hey and darted off to bed.

My funk was a result of being betrayed.

I couldn't comprehend how someone that I loved and trusted with my most personal thoughts and experiences could fail to tell me that she had just been on the beach fooling around. Why wouldn't she rush in and tell me every detail?

As the minutes and hours went by, I could feel myself becoming more and more confused and angry.

As everyone began gathering in the living room and kitchen area that morning, you would have never thought that the previous night was anything but normal and routine.

Katie was bright and bubbly. Maybe a little more so than usual. She now had a vibrance to her that I had never seen before. I couldn't help but take several glances at her huge tits. I was disappointed that I couldn't see even a bit of nipple showing through her shirt.

Chris (Katie's husband) was obviously sporting a major hang over. He had on sunglasses and there was definitely no need for them inside. He mulled about in a fairly descent mood considering his hang over status.

James was quiet. He almost appeared to be trying not to be seen. It felt like he didn't want to communicate with anyone. This was normal for him.

Krista was quiet also. Although not her normal self, she still interacted with everyone. To everyone else there was nothing wrong with her. For me, her best friend, it was obvious that something was bothering her. Inside I was hoping that she would divulge to me her actions on the previous night.

Shirley was in a better than normal mood. She was not much of a morning person. Normally she woke up and didn't have too much to say to anyone. This morning however, she was talkative and interacted with everyone. I assumed it was because of the hard sleep she received the night before.

With everyone awake and gathering in either the kitchen or living room it was time to coordinate a plan for the day.

Day number two in St. Augustine was a Friday. It was the first day of the CrossFit competition that we had come down for. The competition was a good thing for me. It would serve as a good distraction for me. Hopefully I could get my mind off of the previous night and the confusion and anger that were stewing inside me.

Around 11:00am everyone piled up into two vehicles. We made the thirty-minute drive to Jacksonville. That's where the competition was being held. The ride over helped me big time. There was nothing but laughs and jokes the entire way. I felt loosened up. I was much more at ease.

The only other thing about the trip that should be pointed out was that I ended up in the back seat between Katie and Shirley.

My heavens was that a treat? I had Katie's massive melons brushing against my arm and elbow for thirty minutes. Every time it occurred, she would look at me and smile, acknowledging the contact and showing her approval. I also was able to rub Shirley's thick thighs almost the entire time we were traveling. The skin on skin contact with Shirley and the subtle sexual glances with Katie's breast totally turned me on. I had constant thoughts of grabbing Shirley's thigh with one hand and one of Katie's big tits with the other and having my way with both of them at the same time.

Thank God Chris was upfront driving, or I might not have been able to control myself.

Luckily for me, I was distracted by Katie and Shirley the entire way to Jacksonville. So much so that I didn't realize until arriving at the competition and seeing everyone unload from the other car, Krista and James were in the other car, in the back seat, sitting right next to each other.

How did they spend the last thirty minutes?

No time to ponder that right then, the competition awaited.

The competition lasted around six hours.

During that six hours I received tons of attention from three people.

First, Shirley had obviously enjoyed the leg rub I gave her on the way to the competition. She was giving me all the signs of a horny MILF in need of sex. She was flirty and couldn't keep her hands off of me.

Krista acted needy for my attention. She seemed to be frustrated by the amount of attention that Shirley was giving me. Every break between Shirley and I, Krista tried to interject and claim some attention for herself. I was nice to her, but I didn't go out of my way to give her my time.

Last, Katie was completely different with me. She placed herself near me every time that she could. Without being noticed she touched me subtly every time she could. She brushed her big ass titties against me every time she could. She even held my hand for a few seconds when we were standing up on time. When everyone stood to cheer one time, she grabbed my ass and squeezed it. Then there were the constant smiles that she gave me. Every time I made eye contact with her, she smiled and had the sweetest look on her face. Towards the end of the day, everyone was on their feet trying to see the last of the competition, Katie began brushing her hand across my midsection. She did this for a minute or two. I felt the blood rush to my cock. Within a minute my cock was completely hard, and she was brushing the back of her hand across it. She stopped when the heat was over, and everyone began giving high fives because of the excitement of the competition.

Moving along.

My cock now softened up from the walk back to the vehicles, we piled in the cars in the same order as we came in. I couldn't have been more excited to be between these two horny MILFs for the thirty-minute ride back.

I was not disappointed.

I have no idea how the two ladies didn't end up touching. They both rubbed my thighs. Each of them having one to claim their own. A couple of times Katie even let her pinky stray and it brushed against my bulging cock.

I was rock hard the entire ride home. I was horny. I wanted to fuck both of these women. If only Shirley would go for it. There wasn't a chance in hell that she would though.

We arrived back at the house and once again I noticed that Krista and James exited the car from the back seats. They had been sitting next to each other again. This time as I watched James stretch out from the ride, I noticed a bulge in his midsection. I continued to stare as he relaxed from his stretch. His cock was hard and there appeared to be a small wet spot on his sweatpants.

I immediately looked at Krista. She was looking back at him alternating her gaze between James eyes and his hard cock. She smiled at him and then walk off and into the house. Obviously, she had been giving him the same treatment that I received on the way back. At the thought of that, I turned my head and my attention back to the folks I had ridden back with. We all exited the vehicle and made our way inside the house.

Once inside there were two main themes, food and booze.

Cider beer, Bud Light, and Bourbon were distributed out until everyone was holding an alcoholic beverage. A quick toast was made and then a conversation about who was cooking dinner and what was going to be fixed began.

Once the group decided that Katie and I would be the cooks, they all dispersed, and the two of us began chatting about what we were going to cook.

As Katie and I cooked dinner, the alcohol flowed freely amongst the house guest. They drank like it was going out of style. Before we were even half way done, we could tell that everyone was tipsy. None of them were paying attention to us.

Not even Chris or Shirley were paying attention to us. In fact, I witnessed them flirting with each other a time or two as they guzzled away at their beverages. They were engaged in an intense conversation that both of them seemed invested in. They had each other's full attention.

Katie saw the flirty conversation taking place and made sure that I was aware. She said, "maybe they'll fuck so that we get a green card to do whatever we want?". I laughed and told her that I doubted that Shirley would go any further than what we were witnessing. She said, "a girl can wish, can't she?". I laughed and continued cooking.

Katie took our time in the kitchen together as an opportunity to physically flirt with me more. She brushed up against me in every way possible. I think every part of her body, in some way, brushed up against my body.

Once, she faked looking over my shoulder and firmly pressed her massive tits into my back. She held them there for a few seconds and then shifted them from side to side, letting her nipples slide across my back, back and forth. It was a nice feeling.

Her actions made blood flow to my cock. I didn't get rock hard, but I was sporting a full of blood soft cock. It wouldn't take much to have a full blown hard on. I was nervous that I would get completely hard while my hands were full and everyone in the house would see me.

Thankfully, that never happened.

Dinner was ready, and we called all of our drunk friends into the kitchen to eat. Blessing was said, and everyone fixed their plates and sat down to eat.

Katie and I were the last ones to fix our plates. This left us with the last two seats. They were right next to each other at the bar. We had a bit of privacy since everyone had spread out to find seats.

Realizing this, Katie said softly to me, "have you enjoyed my attention today?". I told her that my mind was slightly blown but that I had definitely enjoyed her flirting and touchiness today. She smiled really big and told me that there was more where that came from. My heart started beating fast and I smiled back at her. She told me that she hasn't stopped thinking about me since last night. She said that she has never wanted to be with a nonwhite guy but ever since she saw my dark cock last night, she's been craving it. She asked me if she could please see it again.

Feeling full confidence and wanting to blow her mind I didn't say anything. However, I reached down into my pants, grabbed the base of my cock and pulled my semi-floppy cock out of my pants. I said, "how's this?" as I looked down at my not all the way hard cock.

She looked down. Her mouth opened wide. I had gotten the desired result.

That exact moment, Katie took things to the next level. She quickly reached over and swiped the tip of my cock. I was in shock. She held her first two fingers up to me showing me the thick clear moisture that she had stolen from my cock. I smiled and as I did, she did the unimaginable. She stuck both fingers in her mouth and sucked all the stolen precum off of them.

I was speechless as my cock sprung to full attention.

I quickly rustled my cock back into my pants and picked up my fork to fake like I was eating.

She laughed out loud and then fought to hold back further laughter.

We both looked around to make sure that no one had witnessed what had just taken place. No one was paying the slightest bit of attention to us. We looked each other in the eyes and laughed together.

We were both high. High on the attention and flirting that we had given each other all day long.

Riding that high, Katie looked at me and said, "I love your big dark brown cock". I told her that I was glad she did and returned the smile back to her. With a soft voice she went on to tell me that she wanted to put it between her tits and press them around it. She wanted to fuck my cock with her tits. She said she wanted to taste it. She said that she hoped it smelled musky. She hoped that she would be able to slide it down her throat. She told me that she didn't know if she would ever get over seeing and touching my cock. She said that she thought she had developed an immediate obsession with it. She asked me how I felt about that.

I told her that I was flattered. I told her that at that moment all I could think about was tit fucking her and then sticking my cock deep down her throat.

Katie moaned and asked me to keep going.

I told her that we were pressing our luck and that we might need to be careful with the amount of attention that we were giving each other.

She told me that I was right and then hit me with another bomb shell.

"I'm going to fuck Chris tonight while I think about you. The whole time I'm with him, I'll be imaging that I'm with you. I know it won't be as good, but you will be what my mind is thinking of."

I replied, "Wow, I'm flattered Katie! That's crazy as hell for you to say. Thank you for telling me that."

I reached down and adjusted my waste band so that it was half way up my cock. Placing it there caused it to press my cock against my body, preventing it from bulging out and catching everyone's attention.

Katie and I both got up and began cleaning the kitchen.

It was almost as if we sounded the drunk person bring your dishes alarm. Everyone, within five minutes of us getting up started bringing their dishes to the kitchen and sitting them around the sink.

Katie and I smiled at each other. She said that it looked like our time together wasn't over yet. I smiled at her.

We washed, dried, and put up all the dishes as we shared small talk. Nothing sexual just normal talk amongst friends. I had never really chatted her up prior to this trip. I was beginning to like Katie. I definitely enjoyed her company.

As Katie walked out of the kitchen, she stopped beside me and whispered, "I'm going to leave the bedroom door unlocked, you should try to watch me fuck Chris tonight, with you on my mind. I'll try to put on a show for you." Then she walked off ever so casual.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard but I also couldn't spend a lot of time thinking about it. Shirley was drunk, and it was very apparently watching her try to communicate with Chris.

When I walked over, I saw that Chris had one hand resting on one of her thighs as he listened to her drunk-talk to him. When he saw me arrive, he removed his hand and sat there listening to her babble.

After a few minutes, Chris asked if I had seen where Katie went. I told him that I thought she had gone out back on the deck. He went looking for her.

It didn't take ten seconds of him being gone for Shirley to pounce on me. She was touching and feeling all over me. She was slurring her flirts. She began begging me to take her to our room and fuck her.

The constant flow of blood to my cock made it impossible to deny her what she desired. I pulled her up by the arm and led her to the far end of the house where our room was located.

We entered the room and I shut the door behind us. I left it unlocked just in case Katie would be bold enough to try and take a peek as she had suggested I do.

Shirley was blitzed. The only thing she knew is that she wanted to get fucked. She wasted no time taking all her clothes off.

She looked pretty hot standing there in the nude. Her legs were thick and firm. Her ass was round and firm. Her nipples were rock hard and projecting off her medium sized tits fiercely. She looked delicious.

Without missing a beat she began ripping and pulling away at my clothes until I was completely naked.

Once I was naked, she pulled me close and brought her mouth up to meet my mouth. I softly kissed her lips. We shared twenty or thirty soft sweet kisses. Enough to bring my cock to rock hard. She grabbed it as it poked into her stomach and began to squeeze it. Feeling her hand gripping my cock gave me the urge to stick my tongue in her mouth.

We tongue kissed for a few minutes. She gripped and squeezed my cock. I grabbed and squeezed her tits. We kissed and fondled each other until I couldn't take any more.

I reached up grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her head back, forced her to her knees, and told her "tonight you're gonna suck this big brown cock".

I met no resistance. She grabbed it with both hands and wrapped them both around it. There were a few inches sticking out of her hands. She began pecking and licking the exposed part of my cock. In that moment I couldn't tell if she was drunk on alcohol or if she was drunk with my cock. She was infatuated with it.

She began squeezing her hands tighter around my cock and ever so slightly moving them back and forth. As she did, precum started oozing out of my cock hole.

As soon as I saw the precum something happened to me. I suddenly had a desire to see it stripped across Shirley's face. Still holding a handful of her hair, I told her to let go of my cock. When she let go, I grabbed it with my other hand.

Holding the base of my cock and a handful of her hair, I began slapping and popping her in the face with my cock. The precum was splattering on her face like paint thrown against a canvas. The slaps and pops were loud. I'm certain that a few of them hurt her as she cried out "ouch" several times. I didn't care.

Once I had slapped her with my cock twenty or so times, I changed my tactics. I began milking the precum out of my cock. As it oozed out, I wiped it all over her face. Her nose. Her eye lids. Her forehead. Her ears. Her chin. I tried to get it up her nostrils. I tried to open her eyes with my cock so that I could put precum in her eyes. I wanted precum everywhere. I smeared it on her lips like it was lip stick.

With the handful of hair that I had, I jerked her up to her feet. Once she was standing, I bent down and licked her across her lips. I removed every bit of precum that I had just smeared on them. In return she began kissing me. We kissed passionate for a few minutes.

"L.A. I'm so horny for you right now. "

I told her that was good because she was about to get me.

In that moment it hit me. I was taking all my frustrations about Krista and James out on my wife. I was being forceful, aggressive, and mean. I wanted someone to pay for the way I was feeling.

I let go of her hair and told her to bend over and put her hands on the bed. Once she was in position, I walked up behind her and began sliding my cock up and down her pussy lips. She was soaked. Moisture was dripping from her pussy. She could have taken all of me right then and there. I didn't give it to her like that though.

12