Friend for Breakfast

Story Info
Girlfriend seduces our friend.
2.4k words
3.97
81.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I want my readers to know that all of my stories were written for fun. So I hope that they are read for the same purpose. Most of my stories are written as if recalling them from memory. Please enjoy!

*

It's early morning and Tom is reading a book on the cot that I set up for him next to our bed. I am in the living room on the computer checking my e-mail. You are making waffles in the kitchen and spill some batter on your shirt. Not wanting it to stain you go to the bathroom to wash it off. When you finish, you realize that your shirt needs to dry and you get a funny idea that you think you should tease Tom. So you come over to me on the computer and tell me your idea. I laugh and tell you it's a great idea and that you should take it as far as you want to go with it.

You walk into the bedroom leaving the door open just a little. Tom looks up just for a second, and then goes back to reading his book. Standing in front of the closet with your back to him you take off your shirt. Having seen you in your bikini already, Tom doesn't really pay attention until he notices that you are reaching behind your back to undo your bra. His book stays up, but he doesn't take his eyes off you. Once the hooks are undone you shrug off your bra and bend over to the side, setting it in the cloths hamper. Bent over like this, Tom has a full view of your left breast and he shifts on his cot. Hearing the noise you stand up and turn around facing him. You smile at the look on his face. He recovers quickly though and you say conversationally, "we're all friends, it's no big deal. Why should we hide our bodies from each other? "

"I agree," he says, "our bodies are perfectly natural and there's no reason for us to hide them."

Stepping closer to his cot you say, "It's all just pretense anyway, once it's out of the way, who cares right? Wouldn't it be easier if we just got it all out of the way? Then no one has to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed."

"That's a good idea." He says, not exactly sure where you're going with this and still staring at your amazing breasts.

Quietly I sneak up to the door and peek through the opening, watching the scene unfold.

Walking over to stand right next to him you reach down putting your thumbs in the waistband of your pajama pants and your panties. First you move one hip to the side pushing them down. Then the other hip and they slide to the floor. You use your foot to kick them towards the closet and step with one foot out so you are standing with yours legs spread apart. Oddly enough, Tom's first reaction is to reach up between your legs with his left hand to feel how warm and soft your pussy is. Not expecting this, you make a small noise and he pulls his hand away.

"Go ahead...I don't mind if you're curious. We have five senses for a reason. It's ok with Nathan too." You tell him, encouraging him to continue.

"Really?" he says, "Do you want me to?"

"Yes, we should get to know each other better." you tell him. With a cautious smile he reaches back up between your legs and starts to rub his fingers over your lips. His hand gets warmer and warmer and soon you can feel your wetness begin to coat his fingers. As your lips start to swell his fingers push them apart and slip into your pussy. With a soft moan your eyes close and your hand instinctively goes to your breast to squeeze. Your hips push forward and Tom's two fingers disappear. He can feel the heat of your pussy in his palm, so he keeps it there while you rock your hips grinding his fingers inside you.

"That feels really good." He says, as he pulls his fingers slowly out then puts them back in.

Pushing forward onto his hand you say, "You have no idea, I love being fingered." Tom's smile gets bigger and he moves his fingers back and forth inside you while your hips rock on his hand. Watching your expression he works his fingers around inside. You open your eyes and see him watching you. Pulling your breast to your mouth you lick your nipple and play with it.

"Can I try that?" he asks. In answer you lean over his head placing your breast to his lips. His mustache and beard tickle you at first then his lips latch onto your nipple and suck. Using his tongue, he swirls it around until it pops out losing suction. His tongue comes out and plays with it again, licking it up then down and back around. Turning your chest to the right you put your other breast to his mouth and he does the same thing with this one.

Pulling your left nipple out of his mouth with a plop, you put them both over his face and squeeze them together with your hands. Sliding them down his cheeks and over his chin, you bring your mouth down to his and lick the outside of his lips in a request for him to open his mouth. When he does, you put your tongue in and he closes his lips around it swirling it around with his like your nipple. Still feeling his fingers inside you probing, you lean in kissing him deeply. Your heads switch sides a few times while you continue to explore each other's mouths.

Feeling your legs get weak you stand back up telling Tom that it's time for you to see what he has. Only having his boxers on, his book forgotten on the floor, he takes them off revealing his rock hard erection.

You grin at him and say, "Do you want me to?"

Laughing at your joke he says, "Yes, I would like it very much." You reach onto our bed and grab a pillow. Putting it on the floor you kneel down and wrap your hand around his erection. Licking the head and around the shaft then down to his balls, you take in one then the other. Your left hand cups his balls while you lick back up to his tip. Opening your mouth you take him in using your tongue as a guide.

Tom puts his hand gently on the back of your head and pushes you all the way down. You relax to take him all the way in and almost gag when he touches the back of your throat and starts to go past it. Holding you there for a few more seconds savoring the sensation he lets go of your head and you come up for air with a small gasp. This forcefulness on his part makes you feel like a nasty little girl and you go to work sucking him aggressively. The sucking noises and wetness of your blowjob turn him on even more and you feel his pulse get faster as your lips move past his head.

"Do you like sucking on it? I mean, does it turn you on?" he asks, with his head back against his pillow.

"Mmmmhhhhhmmmm" you say, and then stop for a moment to say, "It turns me on knowing that it's turning you on." Using your hands you stroke his now very slippery cock. Squeezing and pulling up from the base at the same time. Moving faster and faster you feel his balls tense up. You slow down and stop before he comes and say, "Oh yeah I was making waffles."

From the door I snort with laughter and Tom see's me for the first time and realizes that I have been standing there for awhile. I come inside and close the door behind me. Still laughing and seeing Tom's distress I say, "That was mean, I'm sorry, you should finish."

Smiling and naked, you crawl onto our bed lying on your back with your legs spread and start rubbing your pussy. "Someone better put something in me before I go crazy." You say to the both of us. With my hand I gesture for Tom to oblige you on the bed.

With only a slight hesitation and no diminish in erection he jumps onto the bed and positions himself between your legs with his hands on your knees. Guiding him in with your hand you moan aloud as he slips all the way in. You wrap your legs around him and hold him in for a while getting used to the feeling of being filled. Dropping your legs down to the blanket you tell him in a breathy pleading voice, "Now fuck me!"

Starting slowly pushing in and pulling out he gets into a rhythm and speeds up until his balls slapping your ass are in time with your breasts bouncing up and down your chest. Your body pushes back into him as he is pushing in for another thrust. When he slows down for a second, you pull your leg over and lay on your side with him still inside you. You bring your knees up so he can pull you down onto his cock. In this position he can reach even farther in and you squeak when he hits the back of your cervix.

Resuming his rhythm, you let out a little squeak every time he hits the back. Not able to take this long you ask, "Want to try doggy style? I like it when your balls slap my clit in that position."

"Sure!" says Tom enthusiastically. Slipping out as you sit up to kneel in front of him he sits up on his knees and grabs your ass. He squeezes and rubs it pulling you towards him. His cock rubs on your pussy pressing on your clit and lips.

Reaching from underneath you place it at the entrance and push back. He moves back with you and it only goes in a little past the head. He pulls back and it comes out with just the head pressing at your opening. Slowly he pushes in but only slightly past the head. He does this a few more times before suddenly pulling your hips towards him and pushing at the same time he goes all the way in. You moan loud while he lets you adjust to him. Then he starts a fast pace of pulling your ass onto his cock. His balls slapping your clit with each pull. With your head in the pillows and your ass in his hands you let him fuck you until your pussy is on fire and you can't take it anymore. You reach down and rub your clit furiously.

But it's just too hot and too intense. You fall forward breathing heavily. Turning around you push him down to the bed and back up over him. Kneeling over his face and taking his cock into your mouth. You lick all of your juices and mix in your saliva, then suck him in rhythm with your hand strokes.

With your now bright red pussy only inches from his face Tom reaches up with his head and licks your lips, then your clit and sucks it into his mouth. He slides his tongue all over you making sure to get every part. When you feel his tongue lick your asshole you deep throat him and hold him there while he laps to his lusts content. When you come back up for air you let him continue his tongue bath for awhile and just enjoy it.

His neck getting tired, his pace slows down and you crawl forward on your knees until you are directly over his cock. You lower yourself down until you're sitting on him and you bring your feet up underneath you. With your hands on his knees you rise up and then back down onto him. He puts his hands underneath your ass and helps push you up each time. For several minutes your ass makes a slapping sound as it hits his thighs. When your calves get tired you stop and lean to one side pulling your leg over and turning around keeping him inside you.

Facing him and leaning forward with your hands on either side of his head you look over at me and smile. A mischievous little smile filled with the knowledge that his cock is buried in your pussy and your tits are inches from his face. Leaning down you continue looking at me until you are close enough to kiss him and kiss him you do, with the heat of the lust that's burning on my face. As you keep on kissing him he gets more and more turned on. His hips start to thrust and you push back fucking him with the same heat that's fueling your lustful kiss.

I walk around to the back side of the bed to watch as the two of you make a contest out of who can do it harder. Taking turns trying to out-fuck each other, you roll your hips up and down slapping your pussy onto his cock. Then Tom with his hands on your ass cheeks spreading them apart uses his hips to piston you up and down.

The two of you moan like crazy and sweat like fiends from the intensity until one after the other your orgasms take control of you. You burry your face in his neck and put your arms around his shoulders. Your stomach gets tight, your hips convulse, and your pussy clenches as you ride the waves of pleasure. A strained gasp escapes your lips in time with each of his thrusts. His arms pull you harder onto his chest and his thrusts become almost punishing as instinctively he tries to penetrate you more in an effort to leave his cum as deep inside you as possible.

Laying flat like a spent conquistador, Tom tries to catch his breath. Once your shaking has subsided you roll off of him and lay exhausted on the bed, his cum dripping out of you onto the blanket. Flushed at the intensity I come over to you and kiss your stomach. Then I kiss your boobs, your neck, and finally your lips. Tom looks over just as tired as you are and says, "I love being friends with you guys..."