Friend from College Ch. 01

Story Info
My shy, innocent wife makes houseguest comfortable.
3k words
4.21
265.5k
455

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonBlue
SimonBlue
352 Followers

My wife Amy and I met in college, at a house party hosted by a friend of mine. We ran in different circles in our small liberal arts school, and had run into each other a few times prior, but that party was the first time we had spent significant time together, the first time we had the opportunity to get to know one another. There was an immediate spark, and we dated for about 6 months before I proposed. We've been married for 8 years now, with two small kids. Our sex life is great, if somewhat tame. I had had a few partners before her, but I was her first. She was raised to be a "good girl" and save it for marriage, but she was the quintessential "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets." She was quiet and shy but never says no. She loved giving blowjobs, always swallows unless I give her a facial, was ok with occasional anal, and in 8 years of marriage I can't think of any time she ever turned me down for sex. Overall perhaps it was a bit vanilla, but certainly nothing to complain about from my standpoint. She is 5'6", 130 lbs, basically your classic girl next door look, brunette with big green eyes, 36C chest, nice legs, works out 4 times a week (stay at home mom). My name is Mike, I'm 5'10, 190 lbs, decent shape but starting to get that dad-bod. I'm a middle manager at an IT firm downtown.

Our quiet, happy, between-the-lines sex life was about to change, dramatically, though we didn't realize it at the time. It began with a phone call. My good friend from college, Randy, was going to be in town for a few weeks for work, and he wanted to meet up. We hadn't seen each other in years, and so I said of course, and that we should get drinks and catch up. We met at a local bar, and it was just like old times. Randy was a very outgoing guy, was on the wrestling team in college, and I can objectively say that he was a pretty good looking guy. Of our group of friends, he definitely got laid the most, got around the most, had the wildest stories. Every girl at our school knew who he was, either from first-hand knowledge or friends of a friend gossip. Being dumbass college guys, I had seen his dick on numerous occasions, and although I am a bit above average, Randy had me beat easily. And he knew it, and he was NOT shy about it.

It was a Thursday night when he got into town, so we met up at a local bar. After the fourth or fifth round, we started talking about what brought him into town. He was here for a big project and was going to be in town for 2-3 weeks, and was staying at a hotel downtown. Somewhat drunk at this point. I immediately insisted that he come and stay with Amy and I. He laughed and reassured me that his employer was paying for the hotel, but I insisted.

"There is no reason for you to sit alone in some shitty hotel for a month when you could crash with us. We can catch up, hang out, Amy would love to see you," I said.

"Well...I mean, if you are sure Amy would be cool with it," Randy replied.

"Oh yeah of course, she loves you, I'll text her and let he know!" I slurred.

Now...this was not entirely true. My wife had nothing against Randy personally, but as I mentioned, she was a fairly shy, strait-laced good girl. She was well aware of Randy's reputation, and she did not approve. She had on more than one occasion made a comment about the "sluts" that he fucked in college. But at the time I wasn't worried about any of that, and I texted her to let her know.

"Babes, Randy needs somewhere to stay while he is in town, so I offered him our couch, thats cool right?" I sent.

"..." I got the dreaded elipses suggesting she was thinking long and hard about how she wanted to reply. But eventually her upbringing and desire to be a good host and good wife won out, and she responded,

"Sure honey, that will be fine."

I laughed a bit uncomfortable but told Randy we were good to go. We had one more beer, paid our bill and grabbed a cab home. We were more than a little drunk at this point, and Randy immediately laid on the couch and passed out. I stumbled upstairs, where Amy was already asleep. I tried to sneak in as quietly as possible, but of course I woke her up, and she rolled over with that look on her face of patient annoyance.

"I'm happy to have your friend from college over, but I would appreciate some notice next time. We've got the kids and the house is a mess, and now I've got to play host for the next 3 weeks which is not how I planned to spend my time," she said somewhat testily.

"I'm sorry baby, I couldn't just let him stay at a hotel, we haven't seen each other in years. Besides, it will be fun! We can catch up and tell stories and relive some college glory!" I replied before quickly passing out.

I woke up the next morning feeling like the 32 year old that I was, with a splitting headache and dry mouth. I got dressed for work and headed downstairs. Randy was already up and getting ready to leave for his job, so we talked briefly and planned to have dinner at home with Amy after work. The day passed as usual, and around 6pm I got home. Randy was already there, and he and Amy were chatting in the kitchen while she prepared dinner. They seemed to be getting along well, with no animosity about the unexpected prolonged stay. We had a nice dinner, Amy put the kids to bed, and we cracked open a bottle of wine. Now I should mention that my wife is not much of a drinker, she will have a glass of wine with dinner, but once or twice a year she will have a few too many and she gets pretty wild and loose. Some of our best sexual escapades involved a couple bottles of Pinot Noir. We were all sitting in the living room and catching up on old times, and my wife kept asking Randy about his romantic life.

"Are you still living the single life, Randy?" she asked.

"Yeah, haven't found that right girl yet, but it isn't for lack of looking!" he replied.

"Ugh, you are such a manwhore, was there anyone at school you DIDN'T fuck?" my wife said, which was a bit shocking to me because she rarely swore and it was not like her to bring up sexual topics with others.

"Well, there was at least ONE girl, Amy!" Randy smugly replied.

"I knew better than to get impaled by that big thing!" she drunkenly giggled, which again was a bit shocking to me, since I had no idea that she was aware of how...well-endowed Randy was, but I guess word really does get around.

"Ok, I think its time we hit the hay," I said, and gently escorted my tipsy wife upstairs. We had definitely had enough to drink and the conversation was starting to get into dangerous waters. We climbed the stairs to the master bedroom on the second floor, and got ready for bed. We brushed our teeth, got undressed, and climbed into bed. I usually sleep in boxers, and my wife usually sleeps in a t-shirt and panties, and tonight was no exception. A couple minutes later, Randy yelled from downstairs,

"Hey, guys, sorry to bother you, but can I get a pillow and some blankets or something?"

My wife pulled back the covers and got out of bed, and made for the door to go get him set up with bedding. I noticed she was just wearing her normal bed time attire, and I made a comment about whether that was appropriate for going downstairs.

"I'm not gonna get all dressed up again just to go downstairs and give him some pillows, you invited him into our house, he will just have to deal with seeing a middle-aged woman in her underwear!" she said.

"Fine with me, if its fine with you," I replied somewhat annoyed. At this point I had had a long day at work, a few too many glasses of wine, and I just wanted to go to sleep. I rolled over and was snoozing almost immediately. I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but it felt like it had been at least 30-40 minutes when I was awoken by my wife returning to our bedroom. She quietly closed the door and slipped into bed. The minute she got under the covers, she put her arm across my chest and slid her leg over me, climbing on top of me. She pulled off her t-shirt, exposing her nice, firm tits, only slightly worse for wear after two kids, and fished my rapidly hardening cock out. She pulled her panties aside and helped guide me into her soaking wet pussy.

"You are soaked, what got into you?" I asked, still somewhat sleepy and confused as to what was going on, but also turned on.

"I dunno, I'm just really fucking horny baby, fuck me, I want to ride your cock!" she whispered.

She started sliding up and down, her tight, warm pussy gripping my dick, her breasts bouncing in the darkness, her breath coming short and ragged. She leaned forward and I moved to kiss her, but she turned her head aside and buried her face in my neck, whispering in my ear, "Fuck me, harder, fuck me, fill me up." After a few minutes, I felt her body tense and shiver as she came on my cock, much faster and easier than she usually does. This was an incredible turn-on for me and rapidly pushed me close to, and over the edge. I felt my balls tighten and I came, filling her hungry pussy with warm cum. She was sweaty, flushed and satisfied, and slid off me and back into her usual spot, panting lightly.

"Wow, honey, what was that all about?" I asked, certainly not complaining. As I mentioned before, our sex life was good and she was no prude, but she rarely just attacked me like this, even after a few glasses of wine.

"I was just really horny and needed you, Mike. That was great." She sighed contentedly a few times and drifted off to sleep. I did the same, and the next morning woke up without giving it much more thought. Amy made breakfast for everyone, and we spent the day at the park with the kids. Randy had some other business in town, and so was gone most of the day. We again had dinner together, watched a little TV, talked a bit and around 10 pm Amy and I again went to bed. We lay in bed reading as is our usual night-time routine, and after about 30 minutes, just as I was starting to get drowsy, she turned to me and said, "I am going to go check on Randy and make sure he has everything he needs to be comfortable downstairs. Ok?"

"Sure babes, thats fine," I replied sleepily, and didn't make much of it. She got out of bed and went quietly downstairs to the living room, and I rolled over to go to sleep. For some reason I had a hard time drifting off, and after about 20 minutes I noticed that Amy still hadn't returned. I thought this was a bit odd as I knew she had left bedding out this time, and wasn't sure what exactly could be taking her so long. I quietly got out of bed in my boxers to go check on them, walking softly down the hallway so as not to wake the kids. Our house is set up so that the bedrooms are upstairs, and there is a balcony overlooking a 2-story living room area, which is where Randy was set up to sleep. Because of this, you can stand in the upstairs hallway, looking over the balcony, and see all of the living room but it is hard for anyone downstairs to see up, especially if the upstairs lights are off. As I approached the balcony, I heard some mumbling and a quiet, wet slurping noise.

What I saw when I looked out over the balcony was one of the most shocking things of my life, and also undeniably one of the hottest. Randy was sitting up in the middle of the couch, with his underwear around his ankles, knees spread wide open. My sweet, innocent, virgin-until-we-got-married wife of 8 years was kneeling between his legs, still in her usual oversized t-shirt and everyday panties, with her lips stretched over the enormous, purple head of my friend Randy's cock. She was eagerly bobbing her head up and down as far onto his thick shaft as she could get. Her left hand was wrapped around his 9" piece of meat, and from where I was standing it looked tiny, like it could barely get halfway around it. Her right hand was not immediately visible but after a few seconds I could tell she had it slipped into the waistband of her panties, furiously rubbing her clit while she slobbered over his cock.

I was shocked. I was angry. I was...hard as a fucking rock. Her was my sweet, shy little wife, always eager and happy to please me, love of my life, down on her knees like every college slut she criticized, servicing Randy. I was never jealous of him in college, we were good friends and I loved hearing his stories, and for some reason I wasn't all that jealous now either. Watching my wife's tongue flick out and lick up the pearly pre-cum from the fat head of his cock, face flushed from what was probably her second or third self-induced orgasm from her busy fingers, I instead found myself grabbing my own cock, and starting to stroke it.

"Goddamn Amy, you suck cock like a fucking pro, Mike is so lucky," Randy moaned, his own orgasm approaching rapidly. I could see her try to smile with her mouth full of hard cock, and look up at him with those big green eyes.

"I'm getting close, where do you want me to cum?" he whispered down to her, and plopping his big fuckstick out of her mouth for a quick second, she replied,

"In my mouth, you can't make a mess, I don't want Mike to see."

After a few more seconds of eager sucking, he placed both of his big hands on the back of her head and guided her about halfway down his shaft, and held her in place there, moaning as quietly as he could under the circumstances, and pumping spurt after spurt of jizz into the back of her mouth and throat. As I mentioned, Amy has no problem with swallowing and likes the taste of cum, but clearly this load was too big for her, and while she tried valiantly to swallow it as fast as it was coming out, some of it spilled out the corners of her mouth and dripped down his cock shaft. As soon as he finished, she took one last big swallow, and immediately licked his cock, balls and stomach clean.

"Think you can get to sleep ok now, Randy?" she smirked up at him, pulling her slippery fingers out of her panties and standing up. "I've got to get back upstairs or Mike is going to notice I'm gone."

"I'll sleep like a baby, Amy, that was fucking great. Good night," he replied.

I quickly tucked my cock back into my boxers and crept as quickly and quietly as I could back into our bedroom and under the covers. I rolled over just as she walked in, and pretended to be asleep. Just as she did the night before, she slipped under the covers, slipped off her panties, and climbed on top of me. Just like the night before, she was soaking wet, and immediately began bouncing on top of my already extremely hard cock.

"Hey baby, wow, horny again, two nights in a row?" I said, pretending to be arousing from sleep.

"I guess so, please just fuck me, I need your cock in my pussy baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she panted.

Like the night before, she leaned over but turned her head when I tried to kiss her. This time, however, I was more insistent, and put my hands on either side of her face and held it in front of my so I could kiss her. I pressed my lips to hers, and slipped my tongue in her mouth. I could instantly taste a different, strange salty taste, and she sort of froze and stopped her movements on top of me. I didn't slow down though, and kept kissing her, and after her brief pause she kissed me with abandon, and resumed sliding her wet little snatch up and down my cock. I continued kissing her deeply and, because of what I had started in the hallway, couldn't hold out for long, and after a few minutes was cumming as deeply in her pussy as I possibly could.

She rolled off me, both of us out of breath, both of us satisfied. After catching my breath and cooling off a bit, I looked over at her and asked, "What took you so long downstairs, seemed like you were down there forever?"

"Sorry, was just making sure Randy had everything he needs," she replied.

"Is he all good?" I asked.

"Yep, hes all set, lets get some sleep."

She rolled over and fell asleep almost immediately. On the other hand, my mind was racing. My wife just sucked another man's cock, in my house. And I caught her. And it was the hottest, sexiest thing I've ever seen. And then she came upstairs and fucked my brains out. And I kissed her, and could taste him in her mouth.

And he's still staying with us for 2 more weeks...

SimonBlue
SimonBlue
352 Followers