Friend Needed, Soulmate Found Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers

We chatted a little each of the next two days while I was in Dallas, but not like normal. I knew the likely reason, she was talking to someone else. I stayed busy with client meetings, but that could not help take my mind off of her. I was losing her for good and I knew it. The third day she messaged me about 11. I'd messaged her when I woke up that morning, but she hadn't read or replied to it.

Andrea: I'd left work that day and drove to meet Steve. I'd texted him so he knew I was headed that way. He said he was already there, prepping things for the day and was excited I was coming by. I was nervous, excited and unsure, but I needed to try and give this a chance. I was so lonely. I pulled up out front and went to the door. He came up and unlocked it for me. I walked in and he gave me a hug and said it was nice to finally meet in person. We sat in one of the booths and talked. I told him about my relationship with Bryan and told him that was what I wanted. I needed to make sure we were on the same page.

He kept staring at me as I talked and I could see the lust in his eyes. He finally said he wanted to kiss me. We stood up out of the booth and he gently pulled me to him and our lips met. It was light at first, as we learned each other, and then it became more intense. He held me close and his hands started exploring my body. It felt so good. He began kissing my neck as his hands found their way under my shirt. He caressed my breasts as he kissed me deep. I explored his body as well and had one hand cupping his ass, as my other hand found his hard cock and I massaged him through his jeans. He broke our passionate kissing and said he wanted to fuck me. I inquired as to where he thought that might happen. He smiled devilishly and pulled me back into the back.

He pushed me back against a huge fridge and resumed his kissing and touching. I felt his hands going down my sides and hold my hips. Soon, he slid one hand into my scrubs to caress my sex through my panties. He rubbed my sex lightly, before he slipped his finger in to massage my clit. It felt amazing. It had been almost two months since I'd been touched like that. I needed it at the core of my being. As he continued to explore me, my hands reached out and found the button of his jeans. I undid them and my hand found his hard cock. I started stroking him and playing with his balls. He groaned with excitement. He broke our kiss and said he had to have me. He pulled me over to a small freezer, pulled my scrub bottoms down and then sat me on the freezer.

He pulled me to the edge and looked at my wet sex. He then lowered his head and licked and sucked at my lips. He didn't lick me very long, before desire overcame us both and he stood up, pulling his jeans down. He pulled me to him and kissed me as our bodies met and he guided his hard cock into my waiting, wet pussy. He began slowly sliding in and out, feeling us together and then his rhythm became more intense. He started pounding his cock into my sex, as he held me up against the freezer. I felt my orgasm building and he voiced that he was getting close as well.

He reached up with one hand and cupped my left breast, as his other hand squeezed my ass. He began pinching and massaging my nipple and then he took my nipple into his mouth and sucked it. I could feel his teeth teasing my nipple and it was more than I could bear. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum" I said. He urged me to let it go and sucked harder on my nipple. It threw me over the edge and I moaned and bucked against him as my orgasm took over. I felt him plunge his cock hard into my pussy several more times, as he came hard and fast.

We held each other as we came down from the high of our orgasms. He kissed me gently and said how lovely that was. I had to agree that it had been so hot! We both put our clothes back where they were supposed to be and he walked me back out to the front. We talked for a few more minutes and then he said he couldn't wait to do this again. He kissed me goodbye so I could sleep and he could get the restaurant ready to open. I got in my car and drove home. My mind was racing the entire way. I had not planned on having sex with him, but I was so horny, and he knew what buttons to push!!

Then Bryan entered my mind. I couldn't help but to compare the two. Sure, Steve had licked my sweetness, but he was nowhere close to Bryan's level. Bryan worshipped my womanhood and I missed that more than I cared to admit. I reminded myself that I should let Bryan go, and move on. I knew, even at that moment, that this guy could never hold a candle to what Bryan and I had shared, but I was determined to try because it made the loneliness just a little easier to bear. When I made it home, I texted Bryan. I didn't want to tell him, but I needed him to know that I was moving on.

'So, I've been thinking. I need to move on. I've been talking to this new guy. He's married too, but wants something long term. I met him for the first time this morning,' she typed.

'Oh,' I asked, in reply.

'Uh, yeah. We were just going to meet and talk. He has a restaurant in Arvada,' she said. I knew what that meant, but I had to hear her say it.

'You had sex with him?'

'Yes. It's been so long for me. He said he knew the moment he saw me, he had to have me,' she responded.

It felt like my blood began to boil.

'I think I need to do something different. He's kind of a bad boy. Lots of tattoos,' she added.

'Ok. I wish you the best then,' I replied. I was so fucking mad, I couldn't see straight. I tossed my phone against the side of a building. Thankfully, there's the Otter Box. Two guys saw what I did and stared at me. I gave them both a withering glare and they quickly decided to mind their own business. I picked my phone back off the ground and saw Andrea had replied.

'So that's it,' she asked.

'Yeah, I guess so. I told you I wanted you back in my life, and then you've fucked this other guy you hardly even know.'

'I'm sorry. I didn't go over there today intending for it to happen. It just did. I've been so lonely, and it's been so long. I've been missing that,' she texted.

'Ok, take care of yourself. I'm sorry too.'

'Bye, I guess,' she replied.

'Bye.'

I'd just left a client's office when she'd texted me. I was standing on the corner trying to decide if I should even try to keep my afternoon appointment. I was fucking furious with myself, Andrea and this fucking chef I'd never met. I decided to cancel the meeting and I walked into a restaurant. I sat at the bar and ordered a beer. When the bartender sat it in front of me, I told her to keep them coming. She just nodded and walked to help another customer.

I pulled my phone back out and re-read our conversation. The more I read it, the madder I fucking got. I looked up restaurants in Arvada and in 2 minutes, I knew what the fuck looked like, where his restaurant was and what part of town he lived in. People put too much fucking information about themselves on the internet, I thought. I emptied the first beer and looked up to see the bartender pouring me a second one. I continued to stare at his picture as I drank the second beer. The fucker was standing outside of Mile High in a fucking Steeler jersey. That made me want to kick his ass around the block on general principles. The poor son of a bitch would never know how lucky he was that day, that I was in Dallas not Denver. I would have cut his fucking balls off and burned his restaurant down, with him in it.

I was even madder at myself, though. I shouldn't have let her go in April. That was stupid and we'd both overreacted. I couldn't even think about trying to meet another woman. She was all I could think of. If she was going to be sneaking around with someone, it should be me, I thought. We had history together, we loved one another, we had everything that made it great. I got the helpless feeling that I wasn't good enough for her. Maybe she needed something different. Maybe I needed to just fucking move on with my life. Several beers and dinner later, I was walking back to my hotel. I knew she'd probably be getting up for work soon. I thought about trying to call her on her drive in, but what's the fucking use, I thought. It's over and done with. She said she needed something new and it certainly wasn't me.

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I didn't have anything to do until 10, so I took a shower and tried to watch TV, but I couldn't get her out of my mind. I needed to talk to her. If we were done, we needed to be done, and I wasn't going to let it end like it had yesterday.

'Hey,' I typed.

'I thought we were finished,' she replied.

'No. I'm not.'

'Ok.'

'So, how was it?' I knew it was going to be a knife in my chest, but I had to hear it.

'It was really good,' she replied. She described, in probably more detail than I needed, how he'd ravaged her in the kitchen of his restaurant. It made me want to cut his fucking head off, but I knew I had to hear it, if I ever hoped to get over it.

'Ok,' I replied, after several minutes.

'So, where's all this leave us?'

'I don't know. I love you more than anything, but that's hard to hear,' I said.

'I know it is. I still love you, too,' she said. 'I'm really tired, I need to go to bed.'

'Ok, honey. Message me when you get up.'

'I will. Night baby.'

'Night, baby,' I replied.

I did my final day of meetings in Dallas. I went out with some of my clients, that I'd gotten friendly with over the years. We went for dinner and beers. I hadn't heard from Andrea, and I knew she was probably awake. I shot her a quick text but had gotten no response. I went to the hotel that night and went to bed not having heard from her. I wondered what she what she was thinking.

The next morning, I got up and ready to leave for the airport. There'd still be no response from her. The message I'd sent still showed, it hadn't been read. I tried one final time before I boarded the flight.

'I'm getting ready to get on the plane home. I'll message you when I land,' I typed.

'Ok,' she replied.

'I want you back, baby,' I said, taking the chance, I knew I had to.

'I know you do.'

'Ok. Think about it.'

'I will,' she said.

It was a long flight from Dallas to Denver that day. I wondered what she was thinking. I knew the way I felt was not unlike what either of our spouses would feel if they knew what had gone on the last year. Except this was different, she wasn't really mine. As I looked out the window as the plane approached Denver, I thought of all the things she'd told me over the last year. That I was great, wonderful and many other things. Maybe I wasn't. Maybe this Steve the chef cocksucker was the right one for her. It was in her hands.

Andrea: I'd done some hard thinking in those few days. I thought there was potential with Steve, but ultimately, I knew the only reason he was in my life was that I was trying to replace the void that Bryan leaving had left in my soul. I'd also thought a lot about Bryan. I understand that almost getting caught freaked him out, but this was twice now that it seemed when it was difficult, he'd bolted. I wasn't sure I could handle that if it kept happening. I loved Bryan with all of my heart and every time we broke up was horrible. I couldn't keep doing that either. So what to do? I talked more with Steve to see if I thought that would be what I needed and the more I did, the more I realized that there is no way he could ever compare to what Bryan and I shared. Bryan had always made sure to make sure everything was about me and he spoiled me rotten and took care of me. I could feel it in my heart that Steve was not that way. He thought too much with his dick.

Bryan's reaction to my relating the morning with Steve had been sobering. We were just texting, but I knew how much that had upset him, and I knew that I'd hurt him. I felt bad, but I needed to know how he'd react. If he just got mad and told me to fuck off, I'd know he wasn't worth the pain. However, he'd just taken it in his typical fashion, when he wasn't happy. Quiet anger, I thought of it. He didn't rant and rave like my husband. The fact that he'd managed to keep his cool through all of this told me a lot about his character. He told me that he still loved me, more than anything. That was a shock to hear. I had not expected him to tell me he still loved me. I'd hurt him and I wasn't his wife. He could have walked. I was an extra piece of his life that didn't have to be around, yet he was willing to keep me despite my transgression. That meant a lot to me and enforced his feelings for me. I knew what had to be done.

After I'd texted with Bryan that morning, I told Steve about my ex coming back in my life and I told him that I was taking him back. He tried to convince me not to, but my mind was made up. I'm not going to lie. I was scared to death that Bryan might break my heart again, but I knew that my heart would always belong to him and it was worth it to fight for him and with that I deleted Steve from my life. Another chef in my life that didn't give me what I needed. I should have known!

My plane landed and I caught the shuttle to the parking lot where my truck was. I hopped in and texted her. I hoped she wasn't asleep already.

'Hey, made it home,' I texted.

'Good babe. I was just about to fall asleep,' she replied.

'I'm sorry, did I wake you?'

'No, I was just texting with the chef,' she said.

'Oh, ok,' I replied. I prepared myself for what I knew was coming next. It'll finally be over and done with.

'I've been thinking a lot,' she typed.

'I know babe, me too,' I replied.

'I told him I'd rather be with you. That you have my heart,' she said.

'Really?' The lead weight I felt in my stomach had gotten lighter.

'Yep. He was never going to be you, baby. I thought I needed something, but it was you I needed,' she typed.

'Good, baby. I'm so happy to hear that.'

'Good, but we can't keep doing this. My heart can't take it, Bryan,' she said.

'I know baby. I'm sorry. Hey, we can talk tonight. Why don't you get some rest?'

'I should. I love you,' she replied.

'I love you too, Andrea. So, fucking much.'

'Good. Night baby,' she texted.

'Night my love,' I replied.

I'd gotten her back. I just needed to hold on to her....

nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers
12