Friend of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never did this before," I said after making a couple of aborted attempts to put his thing in my mouth.

"It's alright, Paul," Don said, taking his dick out of my hands and lifting it up to my face, exposing the cone-shaped head of his cock as his foreskin slid back. "Take your time. Just kiss the head of it. That's it. Now just put your lips around it."

I did it. Once I put Don's dick in my mouth, I lost all inhibition and began to move my lips further down the pale, veined shaft toward where Don's fist had hold of the base. I nudged Don's hand away with my own, and let my other hand reach down and grab Don's balls.

His balls were about the size of ping pong balls, but hung in the longest nut sac imaginable. Like everything else about Don, it seemed stretched out, making him look like one of those trick mirrors in the carnival.

His balls felt really squishy in my hand, and when I squeezed them kind of roughly Don groaned and leaned closer to me. Don's dick was getting harder, and that made it a lot easier to suck, and so soon my mouth was sliding up and down like I had been doing it all my life.

"You're learning fast," Don groaned, massaging my shoulders and stroking the hairs under my arms while I did my best to please him.

I couldn't get my mouth down more than about half the length of Don's long dick, but I guess that what I was doing was alright, because Don was moving to and fro, almost like his was fucking my face, and as he ran his fingers through my hair and cupped my head with his hand I was afraid he was going to cum.

"Let me cum in your mouth, Paul," Don said, holding onto my head when I tried to pull away. "Block the tip with your tongue."

Don had pulled most of his cock out of my mouth, leaving just the head of it in. I could feel his foreskin sliding up and down as my mouth clamped down on it and tried to do what Don had instructed.

I felt his hot seed splash against my tongue in a series of spurts, and while Don's hand joined mine in milking the shaft of his cock, he kept cumming. His sperm didn't taste very good, but I did the best I could, trying to swallow it fast as he emptied his load.

"You did good, Paulie," Don said, looking down at me with the head of his dick still in my mouth. "Here... relax your throat."

Don eased forward, and as he did I felt him moving his deflating cock into my mouth and down my throat until his silver bush was in my eyes. I managed not to choke for a few seconds before I started to gag a little, at which time Don pulled his flaccid cock out of my mouth.

"That a boy! Now you know why your old man calls me dipstick," Don said with a smile.

"What?" I said, trying to swallow the residue of Don's funky cum as I tried to comprehend what he was saying. "My Dad?"

"We go back a long way," Don said, easing me down on my back in the bed and climbing in next to me. "Me and your father - and your mother. Do you want to know about us?"

*****

Chapter Eight: Unbelievable

"I don't believe it," I said after Don had told me some of the most shocking things I had ever heard. It was like listening to a dirty story being read aloud, only the characters weren't imaginary people in a make-believe place, they were real. But Don, and my father - and my mother?

"We're always very careful," Uncle Don said. "We never do anything while you're around, but times when they know you're going to be out, or especially if you're staying over at Tommy's? Oh man! We've been lovers for years."

"Tell you what," Don said when he saw I wasn't going to fall for this story, having been victim to many a tall-tale over the years from him. "Tell your folks that you're going to stay over at Tommy's sometime. I'll make it so you can watch."

"Watch? How?"

"Same way I watch your room," Don said. "Take me maybe 10 minutes to put a peep hole from that hall closet into your folks bedroom. That way you could see for yourself."

"I couldn't do that," I said. "That's gross."

"Then why is your cock so hard?" Don snapped, reaching down and pulling my cock off of my stomach; a cock that was, to my shame, as hard as blue steel. "I was looking at you get hard while I told you about your folks and me. You'd like to see it. You WANT to see it."

"I- I dunno."

"I'll make it happen," Don said. "But first, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me like I did you."

******

Chapter Nine: Fucking Uncle Don

I was standing next to the bed, looking at Don who was kneeling on the bed much like I had been a little bit earlier. His bony white butt was high in the air, his ass cheeks spread wide open to expose the brown puckered ring that was glistening with the Vaseline I had lubed it with.

His balls hung down outrageously, the bigger left one nearly touching the bedding, and his drooping cock swung lazily as he waited for me. Because he was so tall even kneeling, I had to stand on a little step stool to get lined up.

I stroked my swollen cock, which was coated with Vaseline as well, and as I moved it against his anus, I told him I would try not to hurt him.

"To hell with that," Don said. "I want it hard, and I want it all. Fuck me like you hate me, and stick that big dick in me right down to the balls. Don't be a pussy about it."

Hearing that, I leaned forward and pushed the head of my cock into that balloon knot. Don cried out when I jammed the ridge of the head into him, and then groaned when I pushed all the way into him. When I felt the warmth of his cavity squeeze my cock, I was off to the races.

By the time I came about five minutes later, I was exhausted. I had fallen off the step stool a couple of times when I got lost in my exuberance, and finally gave up on it altogether, climbing onto the bed and pounding my cock into Don's ass while standing on the bed crouched over his upraised bottom while Don's face was buried in the bedding.

My orgasm was intense, and I thought I would never stop ejaculating as my cock filled Don's rectum with what seemed like an endless supply of cum. When it was over I raised myself up to a standing position and looked down at Don's red amd ravaged asshole, which was gaped open wide from my savage attack. Could I have actually done that?

******

Chapter Ten: Winning me over

"Are you going to do it?" I asked as we came out of the shower together and dried each other off.

"What's that?" Don asked, pulling my leg since he knew what I meant.

"Do that hole in my folks bedroom wall."

"Why? I thought you didn't believe me, and didn't want to see it even if it WAS true," Don reminded me.

"Changed my mind."

"Well, here's what I'll do," Don said. "I'll install that peep hole as long as you tell your folks that you're going to stay over to Tommy's house next Saturday night. Then you sneak back home and get into that crawl space and watch all you want."

"Okay," I agreed.

"But first, there's tonight," Don said. "Tonight, I want you to have Tommy come over for a visit, and I want to watch you show me what you've learned here today with me."

"But gee, Uncle Don. I'm kinda worn out," I protested.

"Bullshit. You're only 18. You've only cum twice and you've got hours to recover," Don said. "Hell, by nightfall you'll be dying to have your cock down Tommy's throat and in his chubby little ass."

Don was right. I could cum a half dozen times a day, and had many times. The excitement of having Don watch me only added to the thrill level.

"What if he has plans?" I asked.

"He'll break them for you. Trust me," Don said. "I've seen the way he looks at you when you aren't watching him, and besides, I think Tommy's a little farther along the learning curve than you are. Hell, you can even use that book as bait, just like I did to you."

Don cackled after he spoke, and I called Tommy, and Don had been right. Tommy eagerly accepted my invitation. As we talked on the phone I could hear the whirring of the drill in the other room, and the sound of that sent a shiver down my spine.

I went over to Tommy's house and brought him over to my place, ushering him into my room without anybody noticing except my Uncle Don, whose kitchen chair was facing the front door. He smiled broadly when he saw I had company with me, and noticed him folding his hand and excusing himself from the card game with my folks as we disappeared into my room.

"Look what I've got!" Tommy said, pulling out a pint of Southern comfort from the over-sized pocket of his jeans.

"Great!" I said, latching the door behind me. "And wait until you see what I found."

"Holy shit," Tommy said softly as he opened the book that Uncle Don had left out for me to see.

"I found it in my uncle's room," I said. "I have to bring it back, but I've been looking through it all day."

"Oh man, look at the size of that guy's cock," Tommy exclaimed. "His is almost as big as yours is."

"Ssh," I hissed, and heard the click of the door of Don's room.

"Do you like the stuff in this book?"

"Yeah. I got myself off twice looking at it this afternoon."

"Really?" Tommy asked, looking at the picture of the guys sucking each other's cocks. "I'm surprised."

"Why?"

"Well, you always seem to not want me to do anything besides jerk you off," Tommy said.

"Guess I was kinda afraid to ever suggest anything more," I admitted, glancing over at the wall where that peep-hole was and making sure that we were lined up good.

"You mean that if I did something else to you, you would let me?" Tommy asked.

"Only one way for you to find that out," I said.

Tommy set the book down and faced me, running his hands over my chest before reaching down and grabbing the bottom of my t-shirt and lifting it off of me.

Tommy was breathing like a locomotive and sweat was beading up on his forehead as his chubby fingers ran over my chest, smiling when he saw the three tiny hairs that had appeared in the center of my chest recently. His hands moved down to my belt, and as he undid it he went to his knees.

I mouthed "you were right" toward Don at the other side of the wall, and looked down at my red-headed friend who was rubbing the pouch of my underwear while biting his lip.

"You don't know how badly I've wanted to do this," Tommy said as he pulled the briefs down, my semi-turgid cock swaying out of confinement and brushing against Tommy's cheek as he got my underwear off of my ankles.

The minute I felt Tommy's mouth on my cock I knew that he had done this before. His lips took me deep into his mouth while his tongue worked on the underside of my dick.

"Oh man," I moaned as Tommy's mouth began sliding up and down the shaft of my cock, which was now fully erect.

I looked down at Tommy, whose flaming red hair was already thinning and receding despite him being 19, only a year older than me. He was working over my cock with so much passion that I felt guilty letting Don see this.

What was Uncle Don doing on the other side of that wall? Just like I probably would have been doing, he probably had his cock out and was stroking away while watching. Tommy took my cock out of his mouth and put it on the top of his head while he sucked on my balls hard.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" I asked, and Tommy's face turned even more red than usual when our eyes met.

"Yes," he confessed.

"Can I suck your cock too?" I asked, adding that I wasn't sure how good I would be at it.

He was clearly stunned at what I had said, but as he kept on sucking my cock I could see him unbuttoning his shirt. Soon his shirt was off and he was trying to take off his pants while kneeling down.

I reached down and lifted Tommy to his feet, telling him to let me do it, and as I undid his belt it looked like Tommy was going to jump out of his skin from the excitement.

"This is like a dream," Tommy said, and it almost seemed like he was going to cry.

Tommy was chubby and a little bit shorter than I was, which made him self-conscious much of the time, but I had always been jealous of him because he had a hairy chest, and the burnt orange fur made him look really manly. I let my fingers rake through the fur before kneeling down before him.

Tommy's cock was really thick, but as it waved in front of me it looked even fatter than in the past. How was I going to get my mouth around this thing? I reached up and grabbed the shaft of his cock while the back of my hand disappeared in his bush, and when I did that only the head of it was still visible.

I let my tongue lick the tip of that plum-sized head, and could taste the bitter-sweet nectar that was leaking out of it. It was better tasting than my Uncle Don's, and when I licked the tip again more came out so I kept doing it. It was my way of trying to delay what was a scary thought, trying to stretch my mouth open wide enough for this.

"Here goes," I said softly to myself as I stopped licking and let my lips slide down the bulbous head of Tommy's dick.

******

Chapter Eleven: Goodnight Tommy.

"I better get going," Tommy said, climbing off the bed and starting to get dressed.

My jaws were aching, having been pushed to the limit during my two efforts at fellatio with my friend. Fortunately, Tommy came really fast both times, or else I would probably be in even more discomfort.

I did better the second time, managing to get my mouth down past the head of his cock and a little bit down the shaft before he erupted in my mouth. I knew I didn't do very well at it, but when I apologized Tommy said that I did great and besides, he was used to it.

"Just the sight of you with my cock in your mouth," Tommy said, seeming to get choked up as he spoke. "You know how many times I've dreamed about that? How many times I've gotten myself off while thinking about it?"

"And next time, I'll let you do that. I promise," Tommy assured me, having chickened out when I tried to take him anally, stopping me when I had just started to penetrate his anus when he said that it hurt too much.

"It's okay," I told him, having been more than pleased by Tommy's oral skills practically non-stop for hours.

I walked Tommy out to the porch, and when we got out there I was surprised to see the ember of a cigarette from the side of the deck. It was Don, sitting there smoking, and when we came out he joined us.

"Heading home, young fella?" Uncle Don asked Tommy. "Not really safe to be out alone. Why don't I drive you home?"

"That's okay," Tommy said. "I only live over on the other side of the park. I can walk through there in a couple of minutes."

"A walk sounds better yet," Uncle Don said, putting his arm around Tommy's plump shoulders and herding him down the steps. "Nice hot night for a walk."

"Uh- okay," Tommy said, glancing back at me as they left. "Talk to you soon, Paulie."

Tommy knew my Uncle Don enough to say hello, but my friend sure didn't know him like I knew him, but when I saw that look in Don's eyes I had a feeling that Tommy was going to find out what Don was like.

"Say Paul," my Uncle Don said. "Why don't you walk with us? Give us all a chance to get better acquainted."

******

Chapter Twelve: Watching.

The park was a favorite hangout for us local kids, but because it was so late it was deserted as the 3 of us went down the path, with only the sounds of nature surrounding us. Uncle Don still had his arm around Tommy's shoulders and now he put his other arm around mine.

"You fellows sure had a fun night," Don chortled, and as the older man herded us down a darker path and toward a group of picnic tables I saw Tommy's startled look as he looked up to Don, who was almost a foot taller than him.

"I know I did," I said.

"Your friend Tommy here is quite a cocksucker, isn't he?" Uncle Don declared. "He knows his way around a cock, that's for sure."

"He does. It was great," I agreed, and as we stood by a picnic table I looked at Tommy's horrified expression in the moonlight, which lit up the deserted little alcove we found ourselves in. "My Uncle Don - he was watching us through a peephole. He's been watching us for a while."

"Oh man," Tommy whined, looking to me as if he was about to be in trouble, and since he tended to get a little bit dramatic when stressed, he looked like he was ready to faint or something.

"It's cool," I explained to Tommy. "My Uncle Don is a pretty cool guy. That was his book I had, remember?"

"Only thing I was curious about," Don inquired. "Being as you're obviously such an experienced cocksucker, how come you didn't let Paul fuck you in the ass? Haven't you ever had anal?"

"No," Tommy warbled as Don began rubbing Tommy's neck. "I - wanted too, but Paul is so big - I was scared."

"Nothing to be afraid of," Don said. "I tell you, when I saw you bent over like that, I said to myself, if I was Paulie and I had that little butterball in front of me and saw that hairy butt crack, I wouldn't have let you back out like he did."

"I wanted to do it, but I like Tommy," I explained. "We'll do it when Tommy wants to."

"Maybe Tommy should start out with a cock that isn't so big," Don suggested. "I didn't hurt you earlier today when I fucked you in the ass, did I Paulie?"

"No, Uncle Don," I agreed, almost burtsing out laughiung when I saw Tommy's face after hearing that. "It really felt good."

"Think you would like to give it a try?" Uncle Don asked Tommy. "Tell you what. Why don't you just reach into my trousers and play with my cock, just to see what you think about it?"

Tommy looked at me for advice, so I just nodded as if to tell him that it was alright as Don took his hand and brought it down to the fly of his trousers. It was so still back there that I could hear Uncle Don's zipper going down, and in the moonlight I could see Tommy's reaction when his hand found my Uncle Don's cock in his boxers.

"Holy shit!" Tommy said, his eyes bulging as I saw Don's baggy trousers move with the motions of Tommy's hand. "You've got to be kidding me."

Don undid his belt and let his trousers fall to the ground, reveling in Tommy looking at his package with awe.

"You had this in your ass?" Tommy said, his hand milking Don's limp cock as my Uncle stood there with his hands on his hips, smiling as his boxers and pants went down to his ankles. "It's huge."

"It's plenty long," I said, the sight of Tommy's pudgy fingers around another man's cock oddly erotic to me. "But it really didn't hurt. I swear."

"Enough talk," Don said, his hand on Tommy's round shoulder and easing him down to his knees. "I think I know what you want to do."

Looking to me for - what? - approval, I kept nodding while Tommy went down to his knees. When the redhead's mouth took in Don's cock, it wasn't with the inexperience and awkwardness that I had done it with earlier. Tommy devoured Uncle's Don's cock, attacking it with a rabidness that surprised me.

Tommy inhaled Uncle Don's cock, taking the long lean hose deep into his throat while his hand churned Don's balls roughly. Don's hand was now on my shoulder, easing me down to join my friend.

I was captivated by Tommy's expert cocksucking abilities, even though I had experienced those very same skills myself all night. Tommy knew how to work Uncle Don's foreskin. manipulating it with his hand and lips, and even nibbling on the shroud to Don's delight.

Tommy offered the gradually stiffening member to me, and I did my best to emulate what my friend had done. Soon Tommy was helping me, both of our mouths working on Don's reed thin manhood, and when our lips meet at the tip of the long saber, I let Tommy kiss me.

"I'm scared," Tommy whispered.

"But you want it, don't you?" I asked, and when Tommy nodded I smiled.

"That's good, boys," Uncle Don said. "Now why don't we get Tommy's pants off so I can get a look at him?"

Tommy's cock was hard, this thick stub pointing straight at Don for approval, and I could see Tommy's body shiver and Don's bony fingers wrapped around his boner, or at least tried to.