Friend with Benefits Ch. 3

Story Info
Friendship is tested as he takes her again.
2.2k words
4.42
90.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDarcy
LadyDarcy
35 Followers

Standing at the door, fumbling with my keys, Jeff tenderly took them from me. Unlocking the door, he opened it for me and I sprinted to the bathroom. Slamming the door, I locked it, wondering why I bothered. It obviously wasn't going to keep Jeff out. I turned on the water in the shower, letting the bathroom steam up, while I peeled my dress off. My breasts were still sticky from the cum he had shot over them, not 10 minutes before. My breathing was labored from being so aroused, as I stepped under the water.

I let the water flow over me, and tried to take deep breaths to calm myself. I grabbed the soap and started scrubbing my tits harshly, ignoring the bruise on one breast. Leaning against the wall, my eyes shut, I scoured my chest as I tried to get my thoughts under control. Less than 24 hours had passed since Jeff had come over, as he had so many times before. We had barbecued and talked. It had all been so normal, until he had kissed me. That kiss had led to him forcefully taking me, but the worst was my body's betrayal by orgasm, not once but three times.

Jeff had stayed the night. I was wrong when I assumed he would be as upset about the events as I had been and quietly leave. Initially he acted as if nothing had happened. I agreed to go for a drive with him and we walked and chatted, like the two friends we had been before last night. But in the car on the way back, he had me place my ben-wa balls in my pussy. Then I had to give him a blowjob in the car, while he exposed me to passing motorists. I was so horny and he had indicated he expected more now that we were back at my house. My body was sore; my thoughts were swirling. I had come to admit I enjoyed the sex, although not the roughness of the prior night, nor the embarrassment in the car. With a final deep breath, I knew I had to satisfy the ache in my pussy. My horniness was not helping me cope with all that had happened or with a solution to Jeff. I needed all my thoughts concentrated on dealing with him, not distracted by my urgent desire for release.

My breasts were red and as clean as soap and water could get them. As reached down to remove the ben-wa balls, I knew a few moments of rubbing my clit would be all I needed to cum. Then I would demand Jeff leave and call the police if I had to. There had to be an end to this.

My fingers probed for the string to the balls, when Jeff's voice boomed "NO". I was paralyzed as I looked up to see him standing, naked, on the other side of the glass shower door. How long had he been there? I hadn't seen or heard him enter the bathroom. My eyes flew from his erect cock to his face, as he opened the door and joined me in the shower. I cringed to the far corner, unconsciously trying to cover my breasts with one arm and my shaved mound with my other hand. Jeff grabbed my wrists firmly, pulling my arms out from my body.

"You are lovely," he complimented, as his eyes slowly roamed over every inch of me. Pulling my arms taut above my head and pinning them against the tile with one large hand, he pulled my head to him and bent down to kiss me. His towering body leaned over me, as his lips gently met mine. His tongue pressed into my mouth, and I gave in to him. I knew I couldn't physically fight him. I was physically sore and mentally beaten, not to mention so horny I could scream. His fingers traced a slow path down my body, over my breasts and tummy, until they stopped just above my slit. I moaned softly through our kiss.

"Horny?" he teased as he let his finger rest on my clit.

"Oh God, Jeff," was all I could respond, as I leaned into him.

"Good, " he whispered, as he tore the balls quickly from my pussy, eliciting a sharp scream, as they suddenly spread my already swollen and bruised lips. He kissed me again as he slowly rubbed my clit until I was on the verge of cumming. My legs were feeling wobbly as he let my wrists go, and backed away from me, leaving me grabbing the wall for support. Turning off the water, Jeff got out the shower. I was stunned by his sudden departure. I watched as he wrapped a towel around his waist, covering his enormous erection. He wrapped a towel around my waist, leaving my breasts dripping and my nipples hardening even more as the water evaporated. Putting his arm around my shoulder, his fingers dangling against a nipple, he led me to the bedroom.

The bed was turned down and straightened. I sat on the edge and looked into his eyes. I was letting him control this. It was foreign to me, but right then, I didn't care.

"Lay down," he whispered. I did and he knelt next to me. Unwrapping the towel from my hips, he slid a finger inside me as he bent to kiss me again. I arched against his hand, burying his large digit even deeper. Jeff's lips traced a path down my neck to my left breast, which he gently licked dry. Sucking my swollen nipple into his mouth, I gasped, partly from the sensations he was causing and partly from the realization I was enjoying it and not wanting him to stop. A second finger joined the first in my pussy, and his thumb was on my clit. I grabbed his head and held him to my breast as I felt the orgasm building. And then he stopped.

"Don't stop, Jeff," I moaned. He chuckled, staring intently into my eyes. Crawling over me, his towel dropping away to reveal his hard erection, he reached over to my nightstand. Grabbing my flesh colored 8" dildo from the second drawer, I was baffled. Of course he had come across the toy drawer earlier that day and had taken the ben-wa balls. But he was hard. I could see the pre-cum on his cock. He had me so aroused; I had given in to him, mentally. I wanted to feel his cock deep inside me. I could play with my toys anytime. Right now, I wanted him. No, it was more than want. I hadn't lusted after a man like this ever before. I wanted him so badly, it hurt.

"I want to watch you cum," he commanded as he handed me the dildo.

"No, please. I want you,' I pleaded. I was embarrassed at the thought of pleasuring myself while someone watched. And I knew then, I wanted Jeff.

Jeff laughed again as he crawled back to me and taking my hand with the dildo, placed the head on my clit. As he rubbed, a quiet moan escaped me.

"Fuck yourself for me," he ordered, his hand leaving mine. I just stared at him as he got off the bed. Reaching into his backpack, which I hadn't even noticed sitting on my dresser, he pulled out the digital camera and took a picture.

"NO!" I screamed.

Jeff 's eyes danced, his mouth formed a smile, but his words were a command. "Make yourself cum. Now," as the camera flashed again. I tried to crawl up and away from him and that camera, as he knelt at the foot of the bed. He roughly grabbed my legs and slid me down towards him, spreading me wide open as he did. I had dropped the dildo and was trying to cover myself.

"No pictures, Jeff! I demanded. He pounced on me, the weight of his body knocking the air out of me and pinning me to the bed. He grabbed my wrists as I felt his cock slide between my legs and he kissed me, mashing my lips with his.

"Don't make this hard," he hissed. I fought against him, unable to wriggle out from under him or loosen his hands from my wrists. His hard cock was rubbing in my slit as I struggled, but I had lost the urge to cum. Jeff had thrown me completely off guard in the past 24 hours. I didn't want anyone taking nude pictures of me.

Grabbing the pair of pantyhose I had shed the night before, he wrapped my wrists and tied them together, as I screamed at him to stop. Straddling me with a look of triumph, he forcefully placed the dildo in my bound hands.

"Now, you are going to put that in your wet pussy and pump it until you cum. I am going to watch and take all the pictures I want. And when I am done, I will fuck your brains out. Until then, I want to watch you. Do you understand?" Jeff commanded.

My tears started. "No, I don't understand. I don't understand any of this," I cried.

"You will. I promise," he said softly, kissing away my tears. He backed away and again placed my tied hands in a position to play with myself and the dildo. Gently he spread my legs and knelt at the bottom of the bed, with the camera. "Pretend I'm not here."

"Yeah, right," I spat at him. But I started to rub the dildo against myself. I felt had no choice. I was shaking as I plunged it into my still wet cunt. All my anger and fear seemed to be transferred to the dildo and I started to fuck myself hard. Shutting my eyes so I wouldn't see the flashes from the camera, I forced my mind to concentrate only on the feelings created by the dildo as I rammed myself. I felt an orgasm building, in spite of Jeff and the camera. I knew Jeff was taking pictures, horrible pictures of a side of me I kept well hidden. Jeff muttered words of appreciation for the lurid show I was putting on for him. I tried to force his words out of my mind, uncertain whether they upset me or excited me. The orgasm swept over me as I arched against the fake cock. I felt my pussy sucking and contracting, knowing I was loudly moaning.

As the orgasm waned, I felt the bed move and Jeff was on top of me, pulling the dildo out, leaving me empty. I cried out at the loss, only to feel him plunge inside of me with no warning. As he fucked me hard, the orgasm never ended but built to a new intensity. I continued to cum as he mashed his cock deeply inside, his balls slapping my ass. Before the orgasm could subside, he grabbed my legs, shoving them against my chest and continued to plow into me with renewed intensity. The orgasm continued at an even greater height as I bucked and screamed beneath him. My tied hands made it impossible to hold him or grab the bed, and I was completely helpless, at his mercy as he rode me and forced the orgasm to continue. I was unaware of anything except Jeff fucking me. I gasped and choked for air between screams. I felt him stiffen and shove his cock hard into my cervix. Then an incredible wet warmth filled me, as he came deep inside me with an animal moan. He seemed to cum for hours. I had no sense of time.

Releasing my legs, he collapsed on top of me, his cock still buried within my saturated pussy. Gathering my still shuddering body in his arms, he kissed me again. This time it was a tender kiss and between gasps, I responded to him. I was unaware I was crying. I suppose the intensity of our sex had overcome me. Jeff licked my tears and undid the pantyhose around my wrists. I grabbed him, my arms around his neck, with the need of a drowning victim who has grabbed a lifeguard. We held each other for a long time as I sobbed and recovered. Eventually, Jeff rolled off my still trembling body, his cock sliding out of me with a squishing noise. Pulling me close to his chest, my arms still wrapped around his neck, he looked at me intently.

"Are you OK, now?" he asked quietly. I could only nod my head. He pulled the covers over us and I rested on his shoulder, completely spent. We seemed to be completely content to hold each other, our minds too numb to think anymore. I started to doze.

"When you wake up, I'll be gone," he whispered.

"No, don't go," I breathed.

"I have to," he responded. There was a long pause. "I took the scholarship," he stated. My heart stopped. He was leaving, going to the university hundreds of miles away.

"When do you leave?" I asked tentatively.

"Less than 12 hours," he responded looking at the alarm clock.

"Oh," I whispered as we held each other tighter. And I started to understand.

LadyDarcy
LadyDarcy
35 Followers