Friend with Breasts & All the Rest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hated it didn't you?" she asked, slipping off her uncomfortable heels and tucking her feet under her as we got in.

"It was different," I said noncommittally. "I think I might have gotten more out of it if I already knew the story and could have followed along better."

"Well next time we go I'll explain the story first if you like," she offered.

"Next time?" I asked.

"Yes next time. I owe you a fancy dinner AND a play now," she said. "Don't you dare try to back out on me or pay again either. It'll be my treat soon as I'm done with school."

"If you insist," I said in a defeated tone.

"I do," she said claiming a coup-like victory. "Well it's not even ten, you can't take me home yet," she said changing the subject as we drove around town without a destination.

"I'm all out of surprises but there's a nice quite club I like, if you're interested," I suggested.

"I'd rather smoke, than drink," she smiled pulling a little baggie of weed from her purse and wiggling it around. "Besides I'm too young for a club anyway," she added, something I hadn't considered until now. "But where could we smoke it? I know," she said as if the idea had just come to her and hadn't been in her head all along, "You can show me your apartment and we can get high."

"I don't know if Martin would like that," I said knowing I'd like nothing more.

"Forget about Marty," she purred into my ear. "I'm a big girl who can take care of herself. I've done all sorts of things he wouldn't like, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him." Well that settled it, I sped the car up heading for my place hoping she planned to do all sorts of things with me.

"Welcome to the Davidson residence," I said ushering her inside. "Here let me hang your coat for you and I'll give you a quick tour."

I lived in a small one-bedroom apartment that was still sparsely furnished. In the living room I had a couch, two tables, and a chair, plus the biggest TV and best stereo system I could afford. I had a few framed pictures on the wall that I showed her. The black and white one of Bobby Orr flying through the air after scoring his famous Cup winning goal caught her eye as she nodded approvingly, saying 'Dad always says you just had to see him play to understand how good he was.' The kitchen was, well a kitchen, though the fridge was well stocked and I offered her a drink as we passed, getting a beer for each of us. Down the hall I gave her a quick look at my bedroom, which was a little cramped with a double bed, computer desk, and burrow.

"And the other door is the bathroom," I said pointing across the all. "Not much to look at I know, but it keeps the rain off."

"I like it. A nice big bed you have there for yourself," she said with a naughty grin.

"I guess that's the boy-scout in me. Always need to be prepared," I said turning back for the living room and leave her mull that over.

I sat on one corner of the sofa, setting my beer on the table and flicked on the stereo with my remote cycling through the CDs in the changer. She joined me after visiting the washroom and sat really close leaning into me, her legs crossed left over right and touching mine as I starred at the inviting crease her thighs created. Setting her purse down and sipping her beer, she took the baggie of weed out and sat back.

"Oh leave this one on," she said when she heard Radiohead kick in.

"I don't have a bong here, so we'll have to roll it," I said adjusting the stereo volume and pulling a pack of papers from my wallet.

"Want me to do it?" she asked already taking the papers from my hand. "You know we could have been smoking free from Marty's stash if you hadn't been so foolish to turn him down," she said, nonchalantly rolling a joint with one hand while holding her beer in the other.

"What are you talking about?" I said wondering how she knew and marveling at her rolling skills.

"You guys were trying to be quiet the day we left, but your voices carried right up the vent to my room," she said with an innocent shrug. "I heard every word. It was so sweet of you to turn down his offer, just remember next time it would be even sweeter if you took the free dope and shared it with me. Though I guess that's when I was certain you were looking for more than just a friend to smoke weed with," she finished, licking the glue strip on the paper seductively before placing the finished product in my mouth.

"I've been crazy about you since the day we met Terri," I said truthfully seeing no reason to hide my feelings for her any longer, as I leaned over to get the ashtray and placed it on my knee. She cuddled in close to me and smiled as I swung my arm around her. Flicking her lighter, she lit our joint lowering it to her own lips after I'd taken a nice long draw we swapped it back and forth again until it was gone.

Gazing down at her beautiful face, I wanted nothing more than to kiss her again so I did. Bending my neck, I lowered my mouth to cover hers and felt my heart melt. Her mouth opened beneath mine as her tongue came probing upwards searching for mine and found it easily. Over and over we broke our kiss off breathlessly, only to embrace once more with desperate urgency. I placed my hand on her knee as we made out and began running it up and down her leg, working my way higher oh so slowly until I felt my fingers brush the edge of her panties. She was falling back on the couch, pulling me with her as her legs parted beneath her skirt. I brushed my hand against the soft swell of her breast and continued to kiss her, intent on devouring her like a rare treat. As we struggled to maneuver on the narrow sofa I realized how silly this was when there was a nice big bed waiting for us in the other room.

"What's wrong?" she asked when I stopped suddenly and stood up. Sliding one arm under her back and the other under her legs, I hoisted her easily as she let out a surprised squeal and threw her arms around my neck kissing me again. Marching her to my bedroom I tossed her on the bed and looked down upon on my bouncing prize.

Before I could join her on the bed she shot to her knees kissing me once more while her fingers worked to loosen my tie. With my tie discarded, she began unbuttoning my shirt with trembling fingers, slowly revealing my broad hairy chest. I was worried she might prefer a clean-shaven body but she eyed me hungrily and ran her fingers through my chest hair as we continued to kiss each other passionately. She pulled me down on top of her as I struggled free of my buttoned shirtsleeves.

Kissing down her slender neck, I ran my tongue over the exposed skin of her upper chest. I kissed and licked her all over her neck and chest, openly groping the firm mounds of her breasts now as I felt her nipples stiffen. Terri stretched her arms above her head inviting me to remove her top, her skin developing a rosy, pink glow as her arousal heightened. Pulling her shirt up above her trim abdomen, the glittering ring that adorned her bellybutton caught my eye. Licking around it a few times, I captured it with my teeth and tugged on it playfully, taking great care not to hurt my beautiful partner. Releasing her body piercing, I lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it aside. Her lacy black, strapless bra barely contained the orbs of her creamy white breasts. In my eagerness to behold them, I struggled fruitlessly with the rear clasp that held the bra to her securely.

"Here let me," she said touching my arm gently and smiling up at me.

She unfastened it with practiced ease, as I vowed to master the nuances of all her bras if given half a chance. The round globes balanced on her chest sank ever so slightly as she brought her hands to the front cupping them beneath the loose fabric that still lay across them. Crisscrossing her arms across her breasts she let the bra fall away while hiding the best part of them from me still. Squeezing her arms tight, the flesh of her breasts bulged out in all directions as she quickly turned over laughing at my disappointed sigh.

I loved the way her upper back was heavily freckled like her arms and how they slowly faded to a sparse sprinkling as I ran my hand down her spine. I took the opportunity to study the tattoo on her lower back that I'd first caught a glimpse of earlier tonight. In the center was a colorful butterfly and to either side twisted symmetrical vines covered with tiny flowers. I traced its outline with my finger noting how it added to her sensuous look. I was suddenly struck by how fortunate I was to be lying in bed half naked with this breathtaking woman. My hands slowed, and eventually stopped, as I found myself hoping and praying this night was just the first of many we'd share.

"Mike?" she said turning to her side with an arm draped across her breasts still. Our eyes met and I felt as though she could tell what I was thinking.

"You're so beautiful," I said as her eyes glistened moistly. "I can't believe you're here with me. Some other guy is supposed to get the perfect girl."

"There's no one I'd rather be with tonight, no one," she said softly. Turing to lie on her back again, she circled her arms around my neck revealing her wondrous breasts in all their glory and brought my lips to hers for a kiss. My hands found her firm, what I now know to be 34C, breasts as I flicked my thumbs across her nipples with light pressure. Sliding down a little I brought one and then the other to my mouth to suckle the pink nubs centered on her silver dollar sized areolas. I began lifting them and letting them bounce back into place while trying to corral the moving nipples in my mouth once more. I played with her tits until she was moaning and writhing on the bed. Coming up to kiss her again I pulled back slowly getting her lips to follow mine. Lifting one of her breasts to lick again, I held it near our lips kissing her then licking the nipple back and forth, over and over. Finally, I bent to take her other breast in my mouth and was thrilled to see her tongue dart out to lick the nipple of the first one.

By now my erection was aching, straining against my pants and trapped against her thigh. I sat back leaving her shaking from the stimulation of her breasts. She smiled up at me watching me unfasten my belt expectantly, while doing the same to her own. The belts now a thing of the past, I unzipped my pants as she reach behind to follow suit with her skirt. Standing a moment to remove my pants I watched her shimmy out of her skirt, a sight that couldn't possibly have been more cute and sexy. We were down to briefs and panties. I sported an obvious bulge in mine, while her black panties hid the wet spot I knew was there. Neither of us wanted to go first as we stared at each other.

"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours first" she giggled.

"Paper, rock, scissors?" I smirked.

"No," she said shaking her head. "Well do it together on three."

"One," I said snapping the waistband of my underwear.

"Two," she said hooking her thumbs under hers.

"Three," we said together, completing our nakedness.

I watched her eyes for a moment to gauge her reaction before looking at hers. She looked pleased enough with what she saw if her devilish smile was any indication. I knew I wasn't small, but had seen enough porn to know I wasn't about to break any of the measuring devices either. Satisfied that she was happy with what she saw, I lowered my gaze to look between her legs. A tuft of light orange pubic hair concealed her lower lips, thought I did see parts of her crinkly pink outer labia here or there. I had to get a closer look I thought as I rejoined her on the bed. Settling in with my face near her crotch I kissed her softly on the tummy stroking my hand over the mound of hair between her legs. As I looked closely, it appeared as though she had never shaved down there. That's not to say she was really hairy, she was far from it, but there was no sign of any stubble and the hair was finer, almost feathery, on the edges. The curly hair was several shades lighter than the hair on her head and altogether it looked just as good as the rest of her.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she said propping herself up on her elbows as I lost myself in studying her body again. "I knew I should have shaved it for you but didn't know if that might make me look too eager."

"Don't you dare," I said taking her hand and kissing it, the thought of her thinking she needed to change for me twisting like a knife in my chest. "It looks perfect to me, I just got caught up in admiring you again."

To prove my point I began kissing around her lower abdomen, hips, and thighs in ever tightening circles. When I kissed near the top of her pubic hair her legs slowly parted inviting me lower with each flick of my tongue against her skin. By the time I was ready to taste her lower lips for the first time, her legs were spread wide and I was gazing into paradise. A tiny drop of clear liquid glistened like morning dew on a rose and extending my tongue I gathered it in, savoring her flavor. Furrowing my tongue through the outer lips I felt her legs flexing around me and considered any sharp movement or sudden tightening a sign to continue where I was for a moment. Her lips became wetter by the second and her hooded clitoris began peeking out from its home. Whenever my tongue brushed against it a tiny gasp escaped her lips, until finally she began guiding my head with her hands not wanting to feel my touch anywhere else. I ate Terri's pussy for her until she'd had a couple of small orgasms, whimpering and biting her lip each time.

"I want you inside me Mike," she said breathlessly pushing my head away from her sweet lips.

I couldn't have been more eager to comply, though the prospect of climaxing quickly scared me more than a little. By now I'd become so excited I was worried I might cum the second my head touched her. Over the past few months I'd masturbated thinking about her constantly, amazed at how fast just the memory of her face could make me cum. My chances of lasting long with the real thing seemed grim. 'What would she think if I started spurting the moment I pushed inside her?' I wondered anxiously. The more I thought about it, the more my penis throbbed and so I figured I should get on with it unless I wanted to spurt before I was inside her.

Nestling the tip of my cock between her lips, I rubbed it around until the first inch or two was well lubed with her juices. Wiggling it side to side a little I pushed the head inside enjoying the nice snug fit. 'Thank God she isn't a virgin I thought,' as I pushed deeper, already feeling like I'd have enough to answer for when I brought her home. Her lips stretched tightly around my member as I slowly worked it inside, concerned over hurting her and trying to prolong my orgasm. When I'd finally pushed all the way inside I dipped my shoulders to kiss her as her hands ran up and down my back. Pumping my hips I made love to her for the first time as her pussy slow loosened around my shaft. I'd like to say I rocked her world and had her screaming my name before I finally came, but I'd be lying. Having lusted after her for months I was so excited that I climaxed far too quickly and instantly panicked that she'd never want to give me another chance.

"Damn it I'm so sorry... I just... damn it... Terri I'm so..." I didn't know what to say to her my face turning a bright red and my ears burning.

"Oh Michael stop worrying," she said calling me by my full name for the first time and squeezing me tight in her arms.

"I know you must be disappointed," I said rolling off her and running my fingers through my hair, my cheeks puffing as I exhaled.

"It's ok sweetie, I'm not going anywhere. We can do it again," she said kissing my chest as she rolled towards me. "And again, and again, and again, and again. We can do it until you're sick of it."

"That will never happen," I promised.

I held her close my anxiety subsiding as I stroked her body and she stroked mine. Curled up in my right arm she rubbed my leg with hers and traced her fingers up and down my torso. Ten or fifteen minutes of loving silence had passed when I felt my dick jerk, starting to stiffen thanks to senses that were full of her. She noticed the movement too and reached out to take hold of my penis bringing it back to life with a gentle touch. Giving me a look that said 'See I told you so,' she got to her knees and mounted my cock facing me. Sliding it inside slowly and carefully, she rode me with her hands planted on my stomach. Her eyes stared into mine with unbridled desire and for the first time I started to believe that she actually wanted me just as badly as I wanted her. Fondling her beautiful breasts as they danced about within easy reach, I trailed one hand down her body to caress the wet spot at the top of her vaginal lips. She soon came crashing down on top of me as the stimulation on her clit drove her over the edge quickly.

This time I was able to last a lot longer and after a brief rest for my lover with my hard cock still trapped in the warm folds of her pussy I was ready for more. She turned to the side falling off me and spread her legs wide inviting me to take her again. Wasting no time I brought my penis to her entrance and slipped inside pumping her a little harder than before. If our first coupling has been awkward and lacking, our second time was more than enough to make up for it. She was breathing hard beneath me and urging me on trading kisses with me every time my lips loomed close to hers. When I pulled all the way out and touched her lightly on the hip she read my thoughts and rolled over and got on all fours grinning back at me as I took her from behind. Holding her hips I penetrated her depths with long smooth strokes and ran my hands over her perfectly sculpted ass. Looking straight down I watched the wondrous sight of her lips clinging to my rod each time I pulled back for the next stoke.

Changing positions often, we fucked all over my bed leaving the sheets in a twisted mess. Pumping into her from behind I studied the contours of her back. Her slender body was just thin enough that I could see a hint of her ribs when her arms stretched out before her to slide her pussy back to meet my thrusts. I squeezed her ass, my hands running all over her trying to touch everywhere at once. When she pulled forward off my penis I thought she was looking for a break but she spun around quickly and pushed me back so I was sitting on my heels and mounted me face to face again kissing me deeply. Her hands wrapped around my neck and holding tight she humped against me, her groin slapping into mine over and over. Eventually she tumbled off me onto her back again, her hungry eyes glued to my wet cock. I stayed where I was for a moment to admire her luscious body once more. Bring her left foot up she clumsily rubbed the length of my penis until we both burst out laughing at the same time.

Spreading her soft tender lips wide with both hands she gave me a sultry look that practically screamed fuck me. Lining my dick's head up with her vaginal opening I pushed deep once and pulled all the way out. I did this several times as she gave me a frustrated look that was so cute. Finally she encircled me with her legs as I entered her and I began pumping her hard and fast. I brought myself to the brink of cumming and then tore myself away from her wanting to last just a little longer. I rolled her over and fucked her doggy style until I finally came again pumping my seed into her womb. We sagged to the bed together spooning and basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

"Mike?" she said finally, breaking the silence and turning to see if I was awake. "That was wonderful sweetie," she sighed rubbing her cheek against my chest.

"I still can't believe this is real," I said looking at her beautiful body that I knew I'd never tire of for as long as I lived. I was almost afraid of what might come out of my mouth next. I knew she was into me now but I might end up blurting out 'I love you' and scare her off. We ended up talking for well over an hour and though the weed and sex had left me very sleepy I was almost afraid to close my eyes and let this night end.