Friend Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

"Yes, Eddie. Oh Yes."

----

Epilogue -- Ten years later

Well, I must say. I'm a happy man. Denise and I get along wonderfully.

We have two children, a six year old boy named Theodore and a three year old girl named Abigail. Teddy is a great kid. He loves music and he already grabs the attention of everyone at gatherings with his dance moves. Abby has me wrapped her around her little finger. I have trouble saying no to her. Denise has to step in and play the parent sometimes. I probably would let her eat nothing but candy if she asked me.

Lynda and Evan got married the same summer we did. We hang together quite a bit. Cindy is now 15 and she's already a stunner. She babysits our kids on a regular basis. She's still pretty much the same kid she was when she was five in many ways. She's very smart and has a lot of things going for her. She has a long list of boys that are chasing her but she hasn't settled on a boyfriend yet. Cindy has a little sister as well. She's 6. Her name is Evelyn but everyone calls her Evie. Teddy and Evie get along very well together and we are always joking that they will get married. Who knows what might happen there.

All I can say is that I'm really happy that I wandered into that bookstore years ago, and that I had the guts to chat up the tall slim gorgeous woman I found there.

Sometimes it is possible to escape the friend zone.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers