Friend Zone

Story Info
Friend Zone.
1k words
3.39
14.1k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just got home from Army basic training and AIT. Sitting around with friends no doubt I stood out. We were not your typical group you find every day. Happy to be home it was time to Party. Being the only black friend flirting was always out of the question for area of state. I was known as the life of party always dancing. Never any question whether I would pull a girl at club or sleep alone in my bed. I would guess thats what started the attraction and curiosity. There are always times when your best friend or best friends girl has a chubby friend. So let me introduce you to Ginger. Best way to describe her is cute in face and large in the waist. Many times she is the one you give a courtesy dance. We were group dancing and Ginger continue to grind her booty on my dick. Good for her. Because I thought this was the closest she would ever get in my pants. I was taking home the dime piece in the club that night.

I guess that image opened up the horny side of Ginger. Our next occasional we all got together was on Monday nights for ECW. Shooting jello shooters and mixed drinks at the apartment we were having fun. We had this arranged that it was typically guys night. Only this week JP decided his girl Meli short for Melissa could come over and who was tagging along Ginger. I was chilling on couch drinking beer. Midway through night Ginger was complaining about temp in apartment. Ginger wanted a blanket while we focused on wrestling. I caught a chill and grabbed a corner of blanket. After what seemed like hours we all were having a great time. It happened a hand grabbed my dick. Ginger was being sneaky in this room of friends. I did not shut her down but no way in hell was I letting my boy slam me over Ginger. This girl was not in my league. Well i excused my self got my phone out texted my booty call for that night. It appears Ginger was sprung and had other thoughts. Ginger had gloom on her face as bid them all good night.

It was a fast paced week. Saturday night club scene getting my dance on. Typical scene Ginger and Meli in club again. This was a routine for nothing ever happened except us clubbing. The party was on as they were celebrating Ginger getting a tongue ring. Seems she is coming out of her large shell the nerdy shy side. Almost 1:30 several fast pace songs. One slow song and here is Ginger grinding her booty on my dick . I roll my eyes at Meli ,but I am being nice since she is her best friend. Steady eyeing the club out looking for something better for later. Sad night nothing to brag on rainy night outside. After late night snack at WH its time to head home. Under my wiper blade I notice a piece of paper with phone number. I call it and who answers phone but Ginger.

Ginger is lonely and Meli is staying all night at JP she has apartment to herself. I guess alcohol courage asked me to come over because Ginger had needs. I paused for a moment her response your dick got hard when we danced earlier. Get it hard again at my apartment? I look at the clock almost 3 a.m. Who the hell would ever know. I hide my car a few apartments down. Phone buzzed text message reads just come in and lock door. I get inside apartment let me set the scene for you candles burning. Ginger must have 44dd breast because the NBA is missing two basket balls. That is the first image I see. Next that booty had to be all of 48 inches with nice dimples with a thong in middle. I cant even lie I was ready to fuck. After Ginger sucked my dick and showed her new tongue ring skills. It was time to show her blk magik. Her name she later nicknamed my dick. After bending over I discovered I liked a big booty and a fat jiggly booty had waves. All my sex partners prior had been petite. Doggy style, reverse cowgirl. After almost 2 hours of fucking I was satisfied. Judging her screams and moans so was Ginger. I had killed that pussy. Snoring was all I heard as I made my escape. Later on Sunday Ginger text me. I informed her no one was to know we got down. Ginger seemed good with whole new events. JP was setting up our Monday night scene.

To cut down on confusion I brought Kendall with me we had dated off and on. Her and Meli got along great Kendall really did not know Ginger. So there we were Two couples and Ginger. I would hear Ginger hitting her tongue ring against her teeth. Images in my head of the blow job she gave me Saturday night. Kendall was tired as she had classes the next day so we made our escape. Mostly because I knew Kendall wanted to fuck and I was more than ready. Next day I receive a text around 2 p.m. saying I hope Kendall did not enjoy blk magik to much. I smiled and was to the point why are you asking Ginger? Her response was because she was at work in the ladies bathroom rubbing her pussy. My response dont get caught and dont get fired. Ginger asked if I was working? Knowing good well I am off on Monday and Tuesday. She made no bones about it she wanted to fuck again. Keeping it a secret was her top priority. Ginger said that if she got a room at a hotel 45 minutes away would I show up at 6 p.m. Did I go or Should I go. To be continued