Friend Zone Ch. 02

Story Info
Next Move.
1.2k words
3.62
6.2k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long would it take for Ginger to give me a call. I have to admit In my mind I had been thinking about her all morning. Now I get a phone call from Ginger. Ginger admits to being in office bathroom at work rubbing her pussy. Having thoughts of our Saturday night fun.

Ginger had that sneaky voice and idea of her leaving work early to get a hotel room to fuck me. My response to her phone call was hell yeah. Ginger wanting to spend some freaky time and her willing to pick up tab. It kinda feels like she buying the dick and its for sale.

I reminded Ginger of the rules that no one is to know about us. She reluctantly agreed. So after getting time and location to meet up Ginger squealed with excitement through the phone.

Ginger could not get out of her office soon enough telling her manager she was having plumbing issues at her apartment. Ginger hurries home to get an over night bag.

As she walks in crap was her response Meli is home. Ginger was so out of character with Meli but on a mission. Who really wants explain every move to their best friend and roommate. Remember Ginger is secretly fucking Meli's boyfriends best friend. On the extreme down low.

Mean time I am getting my game face on. Still not sure about this decision. I mean no doubt Ginger fucked me good last time.

I glanced at my phone and Ginger texts me to let me know that she got a room at JW Marriott. I am thinking to myself dayum we fucking not romancing. What is on this girls mind. At least we got some privacy 45 minutes out of town.

I get to hotel around 6:05 did not want to seem too excited. I knock and Ginger opens door in just a tee shirt. We make brief introduction followed by a hug.

Did my hands just instantly go straight to cupping that large booty. Dimples in hand again very nice. Ginger is so horny she is grinding that tongue ring. I can already smell the aroma as her pussy is steaming.

I get relaxed as she drops my jeans and gives my dick black magic the attention it needs. Her strawberry blonde hair in full bob mode. After way to much foreplay this girl is giving me sloppy head. You would never imagine this girl had skills.

I tell her to get her fat ass in position. Put your hands against wall and pop that fat booty back so I can dig in. I am giving the booty a work out with waves bouncing and claps of joy. I tell Ginger you going to learn to fuck tonight. I pause for a minute put on some J. Cole music.

This nerdy girl knows how to throw that ass. She is in full arch mode letting me have that ass with deep thrust. Ginger has already orgasmed 4 times and we have only fucked 40 minutes.

I am starving. Ginger is on the same page of being hungry. We have not worked up a good appetite yet. Now this is how the rules come into play. We aint no couple so going out for dinner is not in the mix. Ginger pops her credit cards out and says dayum why not room service. I agree to steak and potato lets do this.

Dinner is a two hour wait. Seem long for a Tuesday evening. I feel sticky and sweaty so I head to shower. Minutes later I am joined by Ginger.

My My, a good shower fuck to. SHE GRABS HER ANKLES AND YELLS ITS ALL YOURS. Its not even 8 p.m. on a Tuesday night. I shoot two good ropes of cum down her ass and roll out. She is recovering in shower.

As we dry off I check my cell phone dang 3 missed calls. My boy JP and my true ebony princess Kendall. I take phone out and call JP he just wants to drink and kick it. I tell him I am locked up for evening. Code for I am fucking. I make my 2nd call to Kendall as Ginger comes out bathroom. Kendall is horny and telling me about her day at college and work. Ginger has a jelous look on her face as she moves my towel and puts my dick in her mouth while I talk to Kendall.

Kendall is my black goddess but she is to whiney to be my full time girl friend. Nice booty call. Could be a wife down the road.

I lost my focus of her conversation joined by knock at door of room service. I can not get off phone before Ginger yells to server be right there. Ginger smiles at me Naked as she walks to door.

I feel the interrogation coming up from Kendall who is that and where are you? I let her go fast and put my phone on silent. I know that 45 missed calls will be coming from Kendall.

Ginger puts robe on gets food in room. I give her a glare as we eat dinner. That was a dirty move on her part maybe not intentionally. We watch some Netflix and chill out dinner was good. In my mind I realize dang we still have all night. I will get revenge later. After some quiet time and food digestion this girl wants to cuddle.

Not my speed of comfort or at least not yet with Ginger. This night is moving slow

Now I hear her phone blowing up its Meli and 11:30 p.m. worried about her room mate. As she starts talking to Meli I take my dick out and start to grinding on her ass. Ginger can not even focus on conversation. Meli is asking who she is with. Her response no one special.

Meli is over at JP apartment for her activities. Meli had one more question and it was if she was getting some dick to that night. Giggles on both ends of phone.

As I heard that question I put my dick in her pussy and she gasped but tried to continue conversation. It appears JP was fucking Meli also as both girls talked. I motioned for her to keep conversation going. As I picked up the pace Ginger lost her mind and orgasmed on phone.

I calmly took the phone hung it up and rolled her ass over in missionary position. Put her legs on my shoulders and attempted to put her back through the mattress with force. Every muscle in my back and ass was flexing as Ginger enjoyed this fuck. Not the biggest of dicks but I put all 8 inch deep. Those nails dug in my back as cum filled her pussy.

As I recover decided to check some messages. I put vm on speaker phone. Several cries and grunts from Kendall of pick up dayum phone and who is the bitch. I also get a call from JP he has a funny one. Meli had just let him know that somebody was fucking Big Booty Ginger. Hurry up and call him to get a good laugh.

Ginger has a sad look on her face. How will this night end?