Friend Zone Ch. 04

Story Info
Butterfly.
1k words
4.17
4.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger you cant be serious about getting a tattoo. I am starting to think possibly that this night will never end. Not to mention we both have work tomorrow.

After Ginger gives me a kiss I am convinced. We explore Google and find an all night tattoo parlor. The whole excitement of this girl never getting a tattoo.

I am starting to believe this little butterfly is sprouting her wings. Meaning Ginger is getting more on the freaky side of life which is sexy.

Now we are in car driving over to get this tattoo. I am thankful its late night because this girl is so off the hook. Ginger is rubbing my dick. I kindly slide down my pants so she can put my dick in her mouth. As I am attempting to drive down road I feel a strong urge to bust a nut. Oh my!

I swear if I did not go to gym 5-6 day per week I would have no stamina left. As we leave the car walking into tattoo parlor.

My mind is racing to dang am I getting sprung on Ginger. Then I see that dayum ass in front of me looking nice.

I still am not sure how Ginger got all that booty in those yoga pants. As we enter the tattoo shop its amazing how many people get tattoos at night. Next we meet this guy they call Zebo.

Zebo ask Ginger. Does she have any tattoo ideas? Remember we are just flying on adrenaline here.

As Ginger looks through the idea books. Zebo tells me dayum your girl got a fat ass.

Immediate response was to reply not my girl but lesson learned. As Ginger look over her shoulder for my response I just smile. Zebo is showing arm tattoos and back images.

I JOKE AND SAY GINGER WHY DONT YOU GET ONE ON YOUR ASS!

Ginger smiles and agrees with idea. We decide that a large butterfly on both ass cheeks. If she makes her booty clap it flies.

I am thinking this tattoo could be sexy as hell and its definitely something to remember. Its going to cover most of her ass and go just under her pussy.

After getting price of $400 I was sure she would change her mind. Yet Ginger pops out her card drops those yoga pants. Zebo goes to work on that ass tattoo.

He anticipated 3 hours for the drawing. We can come back for the coloring in another day. Its late almost 3 a.m. where did this night go.

I already know my ass is calling in sick for work. I am pretty sure Zebo loves his job. I mean who would not like having a pumpkin ass and wet pussy in plain view.

I can instantly smell the aroma from her pussy meaning Ginger is horny.

I am holding her hand as she is learning to tolerate this needle pain. Ginger admits the pain is kinda making her even more horny.

My short time of being intimate with her she stays ready to fuck. As we talk Ginger tells me all this experimentation shit has been on her mind for years.

In reality I can not think of to much more sexually we can explore. We look at clock its 5:45 a.m. the tattoo is done.

I have to admit we are both tired and sleepy. After a short drive back to hotel Ginger is not moving so fast.

I make a joke is your booty hurting? I ask for quietness as I call work and now I am good for the day.

Moments later she calls Meli followed by a call to her boss. Ginger looks at me we got this room till noon. Sleep was on my mind so I lose my boxers because I sleep nude.

I tell Ginger look its 6 a.m. lets sleep till 10 a.m. which is 4 hours. We agreed but I swear that was the fastest 3 hours and 47 minutes of my life.

I am now getting another blow job as she loves blk magik. I have the best solution I am going to teach Ginger one final lesson.

I plan to dick this girl down till 11:55 and give the hotel house keeping a real clean up job.

I get up and put out the do not disturb sign on door. My goal is to fuck this girl a full hour. I start off with doggy style I bend that over the arm of love seat.

As i start digging deep my hips are driving on this tattooed ass. My balls are slamming this ass with power.

Ginger is screaming of pain from the dick and tenderness from tattoo. Yelling fuck me Orlando. I am loving this butterfly tattoo booty. I am making it fly. I just painted the middle of her ass with two ropes of cum.

I can not help myself as I start slapping the booty with force. Ginger loves a good vocal FUCK.

I let her know that this ass is mine. Now rolling that fat ass over for round 2. We flip over Ginger is on top for the first time. I am now bitting these titties as she rides my dick. As she bridges these legs up to take all my dick. I am making these 44dd titties bounce as I continue to slap that 48 inch ass and pick up my thrust.

I now realize the exact force needed to make her cum. I say before we count 24 thrusts you will cum.

She is counting looking at my eyes and Ginger is yelling FUCK ME HARDER.

As she cums Ginger screams Orlando I love you. I immediately lay her on her back needing to finish. I put my dick between those titties. I fuck those titties with thrust only 6 more pumps and now cum is on her face and hair.

I take my dick slap it against her tongue and toss her a towel. I grab my gear because its time to head home.

Ginger ask me If I plan to call her later. I give her a peck on cheek and hug. Tell her text me later.

Sleep was on my mind also what real ball buster saying she loved me. Not a cool move.