Friendly Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers

"You drank too much again, why can't you control yourself?" Railha turned to James and shook her head in exasperation. "She always does this, she won't be able to perform her duties tomorrow, silly kitten."

"You guys are close, aren't you?" James asked. This went beyond bickering, these two had a longer history together than he had initially suspected. The way that they interacted was so permissive, and it went beyond the expected Equatorial rudeness.

"You could say that," Railha replied, "we've known each other for a while. Polars and Equatorials don't usually get along, as you can probably imagine, but we have a kind of...rapport."

"Frenemies?" James volunteered, and Railha laughed.

"That is an apt expression, yes. She starts fights that she can't win, she drinks more than she can handle, and I'm usually the doctor on call when she ends up in the ER. We've spent enough time together, gotten to know each other. I guess that makes us friends, in a manner of speaking. When you're stuck in a room with someone for a couple of hours trying to rehydrate them with an intravenous drip, you don't have much of a choice but to chat and get to know them."

She noticed his concerned expression as he looked to the grumbling Equatorial.

"Don't worry, she isn't out of the ordinary for an Elysian, nor is she unhappy. This is just the way they are, they like to get drunk and brawl, Datz just isn't especially good at either of those things."

Railha's expression warmed as she watched Datz roll over onto her back, glaring up at the pair, her blonde hair damp and messy.

"I am too good at fighting, I could take you, you...fur face."

Railha sighed and rolled her blue eyes, then leaned over, cupping Datz's face in her hands and subjecting her to an upside-down kiss. James' eyes widened as he watched them, Datz's long tongue meeting Railha's and entangling like a pair of mating snakes before their puffy lips connected. Datz rubbed her thick thighs together, relaxing as Railha's long organ coiled around inside her mouth, bulging her cheeks as the Equatorial met her sordid embrace with equal vigor. They smacked wetly, James' erection throbbing as he looked on, his face turning a deep shade of crimson as the uninhibited aliens made out a mere foot away from him.

Railha pulled back to catch her breath, letting her serpentine tongue hang from her mouth, connected to Datz's lips with a thick strand of saliva. After a moment, she plunged back down again, James catching glimpses of their pink, slimy muscles intertwining between their lips as they fought. They were so vigorous and strong. Seeing them so unbridled, James was amazed that they could even kiss a human without choking or suffocating them. Their embrace was so deep and salacious, ruthless, and he felt a pang of envy as Datz gripped Railha's furry forearms for purchase as she took her tongue deep into her throat.

They finally broke off, Railha gazing down at Datz as her ample chest heaved, the Equatorial looking up at her with a lustful expression as a rope of drool feel to her cheek.

"Oh, Railha," Datz mumbled drunkenly. "I hate that you won't fight me. Every time I challenge you, we just end up...like this."

"You know you'd lose, you're a terrible fighter."

"Losing can be fun too..."

"I won't be your Alpha, or your subordinate. But if you just want to hang out and fool around, you know where to find me."

"You could claw me a little," Datz pleaded. "You're a doctor, you know it'll be healed by tomorrow. Come on Railha, I'd get off so hard..."

"I took an oath to do no harm when I became a physician," she said with a smirk.

"You're no fun," Datz grumbled. "Now stop talking and kiss me again, you furry idiot."

Railha obliged, James feeling left out as the two Borealans embraced, but he didn't want to intrude on their moment. He jumped, feeling Railha's tail coil around his member, squeezing him tightly as she locked lips with Datz. It was like a feather boa, the delicate strands tickling his skin.

"Don't think I'd forgotten about you," she said as she pulled away from her gasping friend. "I'm just drunk enough that a threesome with an Equatorial is starting to sound like a good idea."

Datz rolled onto her hands and knees, eyeing him with a predatory grin, her fuzzy tail flicking in the air indecisively.

"Enough messin' around, let's fuck."

Railha shrugged her shoulders, pulling off the rest of her clothes as Datz pounced on James like a giant cat, pinning him against the bed and pressing her sharp teeth into his neck again.

"You smell like me," Datz giggled drunkenly, "I like it."

He winced as she bit and sucked at his skin, leaving more red welts on his neck and shoulders, his spine arching off the bed as she jammed one of her meaty thighs firmly into his groin and pressed down on his erection. Her skin was so sleek and soft, her sweat making his member slippery as it pressed into the subtle layer of fat. Railha snuck up from behind, pulling Datz upright, her fluffy fingers closing around the Equatorial's neck as she squeezed her against her body. Her fat, malleable breasts squashed against Datz's muscular back, and she wrapped her free arm around her waist to run her clawed fingers over her prominent abs. Railha's white fur contrasted beautifully with Datz's caramel skin, the sheen of sudor making it appear reflective in the low light, and she slid her hand slowly upwards to grope one of the Equatorial's pert breasts. She pinched her pink nipple between her padded fingers, Datz squirming as she teased her, then dragged her long tongue across the Elysian's shoulder to taste her sweat.

"You can take a break every now and then, you know," Railha whispered to her. "Let yourself go a little, you don't have to be in control all the time. Does it even count if you submit to a Polar?"

Datz's arousal leaked from between her burnished thighs, a rope of her clear fluid falling to drape over James' member. Overcome with desire, he rose to a sitting position, gripping her wide hips and planting a kiss on her belly. Datz jerked as she was assaulted from both the front and the back, squirming as James ran his lips and tongue over the contours of her six-pack, watching him with a lascivious gaze. He tasted the salt on her warm skin, biting her hip gently, slipping a finger between her labia as her thick nectar wet his digit. He pushed it inside her, feeling her hot flesh grip it like a fist gloved in damp silk.

Datz's moan was cut off as Railha gripped her by the cheeks, turning her head as she subjected her to another penetrating kiss. She sank back into Railha's bust, her usual combative attitude ebbing as Railha worked her over, her tunnel contracting and twitching around James' finger as the Polar's tongue roiled in her mouth. She released her, and Datz shivered happily, her hand crawling down her taut belly to grip James by the hair. Railha took her by the wrist and pulled her hand away, she was surprisingly strong, even compared to Datz's obvious brawn.

"No way, it's my turn, you got head already."

Datz started to complain, but Railha cut her off with a cruel pinch of her nipple, the Equatorial shuddering as a wave of pleasure washed over her. She positioned herself over his pulsing erection, her loins dripping like a faucet as Railha released her and shuffled up towards his head, casting her shadow over him as he felt her furry thighs brush his cheeks.

"If you'd be so kind, James..."

He didn't protest, and so Railha lowered herself down on top of him, her thighs already sodden with her excitement as they cushioned his face. She smelled stronger than Datz had, feminine and inviting in a way that tickled the back of his brain, and he grazed her slick vulva with his tongue as soon as she came into range. Railha shivered happily, the insulating fat on her belly and thighs wobbling, and then it was James' turn to cry out as Datz slammed herself down unceremoniously onto his cock.

She forced him all the way inside her, her satin walls wringing him as her powerful muscles rippled, stroking him in wracking waves. She was almost hot enough to be uncomfortable, and so wet that his penetration was almost frictionless, despite how tight she was. Her thighs were long enough that her knees reached his underarms, James able to treat them like the armrests of a recliner as he stroked her silky skin. She came down hard enough to bruise, grunting like a beast, her weight sinking him deep into the mattress. Railha chuckled as she felt his demeanor change, his licking becoming more fervent and desperate as Datz began to move.

"Fuck...this is just what I needed," Datz muttered, rocking her hips back and forth as she found a punishing pace.

James felt Railha's weight shift as she leaned forward to kiss the rowdy Equatorial, the lewd sounds of their tongues entangling carrying over his own labored breathing. Railha's fluffy coat felt wonderful against his cheeks, his face sinking deep into the plumpness of her thighs as she squeezed them around his head, like a pair of down pillows. He ran the tip of his tongue up and down her vulva as she perched atop him, painting her sex with his saliva, exploring her every fold. Her juices wet his face, strands of her white fur sticking to his skin, mingling with the residue from Datz in a way that was at once obscene and erotic.

The massive Polar rolled her hips, seeking out more stimulation as he dragged his tongue across her slippery flesh, teasing her engorged clitoris with gentle licks and flurries. Appreciative shivers ran through her body, making her husky thighs tremble around his head, her low moans interrupting her ongoing kiss with Datz. He couldn't see anything with her sat on his face like this, her smell, texture, and taste were his whole world. He could hear her though, wrestling with Datz, the two Borealans locked in a seemingly endless embrace. The Equatorial was relentless, pounding him with a ferocity that might have fractured his pelvis was there not a thick mattress beneath them to cushion the savage blows. His hips were going numb as she drove his member deeper and harder into her sopping, searing tunnel, his tender glans gliding against her slippery insides. Her burning flesh had the texture of silk that had been soaked in syrup, smooth and delicate, despite how harshly it gripped him. It was like plunging his cock into a Chinese finger trap full of lube, Datz seeming to suck on him even harder every time that she withdrew, her passage clinging to his shaft like a second skin.

She rolled and twisted, gyrating to scrape his rigid member against her deepest reaches as though trying to scratch some maddening itch, her powerful pelvic floor muscles clamping down on him. She raised herself on her steely thighs, her flesh sticking to him like latex, then let gravity aid her descent as she fell back down. She bounced on the mattress, taking him as deep as he could reach, skewering herself on his pulsing erection. It throbbed inside her, he could feel her twitch when it flexed, blood pumping through the swollen organ with enough force that she could feel it.

Her fluffy hands were wrapped around his hips, large enough to encompass his lower body almost completely, her claws pressing against his belly and digging into his butt. He was a little worried that she might forget her own strength in her state of drunken arousal, but the prospect was equally exciting, she already had him teetering on the edge of what his body could tolerate.

Datz kept up her relentless pace, tireless and greedy, her lack of consideration for his human frailty driving a raw and coarse pleasure through his beleaguered body. It was harsher and more primal than any sex that he had ever experienced before, her sharp claws pricking his lower back as she lifted him off the mattress to pull him into her downward thrusts. He translated that unbearable stimulation into his licking, mouthing and kissing Railha's loins as she rubbed them against his lips.

"Oh my," the Polar moaned, "he's going wild down there. Whatever you're doing, Datz, don't stop..."

Datz seemed to be ignoring her, lost in her fugue as she fucked him ruthlessly, the sound of their flesh slapping together and the lewd noises of their coupling making Railha chuckle as she watched them. He could feel the warmth of Datz's syrupy juices leaking from her opening as she thrust, forced around his buried member to slough down her thighs, pooling on his belly.

He lifted his hands and sank them into the doughy cheeks of Railha's ass, as ample and as heavy as her breasts, delving his fingers past the silky fur and into the soft meat. She yelped and squirmed in surprise, and he pushed his tongue into her opening for good measure, feeling a shudder roll through her body that made her flesh quiver. He heard a scuffle, they were kissing again, he could hear the wet smacking as Railha set upon Datz and her pace became more erratic.

He could scarcely breathe under Railha's bulk, and his mind was starting to fog as the haze of seething pleasure from Datz's fierce mating flooded through him. He redoubled his efforts, sucking the Polar's engorged clitoris into his mouth, drawing shapes on it with his tongue to push her closer to the edge. Her tail coiled around one of his arms reflexively, like a snake clinging to a branch, and she loosed a growl that shook his bones. It might have been frightening, had he not known that it was borne from lust.

The three of them were locked in a feedback loop, a crescendo of pleasure that spiraled ever higher towards an inevitable climax, every twitch and throb from one felt by the others. Datz came down especially hard, driving the air from his lungs, and he moaned into Railha's dripping loins as a wracking shiver crawled up his spine. The ache of their barbarous union was turning into satisfaction, as if he could no longer tell the difference between pleasure and pain. The Polar arched her long spine, mewling happily as she felt James' finger enter her, her insides just as hot and slippery as Datz's.

"K-kiss me you fat idiot," he heard the Equatorial mutter, feeling Railha shift position to oblige her rude request. Datz's gyrations were becoming faster and harder as the aliens locked lips, almost unbearably so. She had to be getting close now. For all her posturing, she seemed to come very quickly, it was almost cute.

"Ah! Fuck, Railha, I'm close. I'm...please bite me, please..."

He felt the Polar move suddenly, strong and fast, her rump rising from its seat on his face enough that he could glimpse Datz between her sodden thighs. A rope of her excitement that connected his lips to hers broke to fall to his chin as he watched Railha take a handful of Datz's hair and tug her closer, planting her teeth into the Equatorial's neck. Her insides contracted around his member in surprise as she leaned her head back and loosed a pathetic, breathy whine, shivering as Railha wrapped her arms around her tanned body. The Polar bit down on her, a trickle of blood escaping her lips as Datz convulsed, her voice high and pleading as her orgasm tore through her. She sank her hands into the fur on Railha's back, as if afraid that she might float away, her blonde coat contrasting with her partner's snow-white.

Her passage wrung James with a ferocity that made him wince, her taut walls rippling up and down his shaft as if trying to draw out his emission, her thighs clamping around his hips to hold him inside her as her muscles bulged. Her abs flexed as she climaxed, the sweat on her skin catching the light as she hung onto Railha and let slip and unbecoming moan, aftershocks dancing through her nervous system like sparks of electricity as she slowly started to come down from her high. She sank into Railha's fluffy bust, giggling softly as afterglow and euphoria overcame her, the Polar releasing her hold on her neck to reveal a ring of tooth marks that looked red and sore.

"I didn't know you had it in you, Railha. That was...nice..." She trailed off, burying her face in the nape of Railha's neck and nuzzling contentedly. She lifted off James, her copious juices spilling free to dampen the sheets, leaving his battered member cold and throbbing in the air. Railha slipped a finger between Datz's smooth thighs to rub softly, easing out one last pang of pleasure that almost made her lose her balance.

"I guess sometimes it feels good to be a little...dominant," the Polar muttered.

She pressed up against her and kissed her again, now softer and more placating, James watching them with a mixture of frustration and longing as they embraced.

Railha broke off, Datz sitting down heavily on the mattress, catching her breath as she recovered. She noticed James' expression, starting to stroke his sticky erection as he lay beside her. He sighed, leaning back as her deft fingers kept him hard, her fur matted with her own gooey juices. Railha gazed down at him, a smirk on her lips.

"She finishes fast when she's drunk. Don't worry, you'll get your turn."

She leaned closer to Datz, whispering into her round ear. A salacious grin spread across the Equatorial's face, and she shuffled to the top of the bed to rest almost upright against the stack of pillows by the headboard. Railha lifted James under the arms and planted him between Datz's splayed thighs, lying with his back against her damp, washboard abs. Her heavy breasts sagged over his shoulders like melting wax, cushioning his head, her satin skin slick with her perspiration. She crawled her hooked claws across his chest and belly, teasing him with gentle pricks and light scratches as he squirmed in her grasp, eventually wrapping her arms around him to pull him tight. She trapped him there, her body made slippery by her sweat, holding him immobile as Railha crawled up from the front.

Her generous bust swaying, the Polar positioned herself above him, opening her legs to straddle him. He found himself sandwiched between the two aliens, fat and fur from the front, glass-smooth skin and firm muscle from behind. She took his erection in her hand, pulling back his foreskin and rubbing the exposed, tender glans between her labia. She glazed it with her honey, lowering herself down on top of him, and taking the tip inside her. There was a brief moment of resistance, and then it pushed past her opening, penetrating her silken passage. She loosed a long sigh as she slid down onto his shaft tentatively, until she had taken him up to the hilt, the two of them wincing and shuddering as they grew accustomed to each other.

She wasn't quite as tight as Datz had been, as she was somewhat larger, and her muscle tone was different. But in a way, it was a reprieve from the athletic Equatorial's cruel lovemaking. She started to move, her pace slower and more attentive, her smooth walls sliding up and down his erection like wet velvet. He leaned back into Datz's bust, her breasts making for admirable pillows, and she rested her chin in his hair as she watched his member slip in and out of Railha's dripping loins. He could feel the Equatorial's massive heart beating faster, pounding in her chest as she watched them fuck, Railha starting to come down on him a little harder now as she became more excited.

She leaned forward, the soft paunch of her belly resting on his torso like a furry beanbag, her weighty boobs pressing into his face. He breathed in her flowery scent, the delicate fur tickling his nose, his body now completely wedged between the two aliens. The Borealans kissed above him, Datz's chin still resting on his head, their embrace slow and sensual. He looked up between their cleavage to watch their puffy lips meet, their long tongues seeming to braid together. They were so close, he could hear everything, see their pink muscles writhing and coiling around each other as a strand of their mingling saliva fell to his burning cheek. Railha felt him throb inside of her, pulling back for a moment to look down at him with a knowing smile as Datz buried her face in the Polar's furry shoulder.

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers