Friendly Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,795 Followers

"Do you like to watch us, James?"

He couldn't muster a reply, his mind becoming hazy and unfocused as she chuckled, resuming her kissing. There was movement all around him. Below him, Datz was writhing and squirming as Railha subjected her to one of her deep and drawn-out kisses, her firm muscles slippery against his back as her damp skin rubbed against him. From the front, Railha bounced slowly on his cock, her furry breasts wobbling against his face as she leaned closer to reach her Equatorial counterpart.

James couldn't do anything. He couldn't move, he couldn't thrust or grasp, he couldn't reach anyone to kiss them. Not with Railha pinning him, and Datz holding him in a bear hug. Instead, he let himself melt into his alien lovers, allowing the pleasure to wash over him without resistance as they writhed together. Railha's leisurely pace was increasing, her tunnel squeezing him, the cushiony walls of her sodden passage stroking him in maddening waves. Where Datz had been brutal and vigorous, the Polar was slow and tender, his mind and body were now so muddled with conflicting sensations that he could hardly see straight.

"Look at him," Datz giggled softly, peering down at the red face that was almost completely submerged in breast meat. "I think he likes Polar pussy."

"Don't ruin the mood," Railha chided, and Datz laughed again. She raised a hand to rub her bite mark gingerly, wincing as her padded fingers grazed the wound.

"Fuck, that smarts. I'm gonna be feelin' that for the rest of the night."

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"I fuckin' love it," she replied drunkenly. "You wouldn't make a bad Alpha, you know..."

The Equatorial leaned down to suck James' ear into her mouth, chewing it softly with her pointed teeth, feeling him squirm as she cradled him in her arms. Railha found a steady pace, thrusting down on him rhythmically, and pressing him against Datz's firm abdominal muscles with renewed force. Her breathing became shallow and less regular, her motions losing their usual grace as she ground her hips against him.

It felt like every nerve in his body was tingling with electrical energy, his senses heightened by the seemingly endless encounter. The sensation of her slippery flesh gliding against his shaft was almost unbearable, it molded around him like she was trying to take a cast of his member, conforming to his every vein and contour. She rose on his erection until only the head was still lodged inside her spasming passage, giving him a scant glimpse of his glistening length as it emerged from her rosy flesh, his skin drenched in her slimy juices. Then she let gravity carry her down again, driving him into her deepest and most intimate reaches, a familiar pressure beginning to grow inside of him as she pressed him into the mattress below.

"Railha," he mumbled into her furry bust, "I can't..."

"J-just a little longer," she gasped, her voice low and husky. "I'm...getting there."

She increased her pace again, rising on her chubby thighs, then letting herself slam down on him, much as Datz had done. His pelvis was sore from all the abuse, but his mounting pleasure overrode his aches and pains, a growing euphoria spreading through his body to warm him. He realized what a mess they were. Railha's fur stuck to him, wet and matted with a mixture of both Borealan's juices, her long hair falling over her face. Her breath blew the fine strands as she pounded, carrying the sweet scent of their alien wine, Datz's sweat blending with his own as their damp skin pressed together. The smell of their fluids, their scents, it set his head spinning as the heat from their bodies baked him. Railha's insides were feverishly hot, Datz's warm tongue probing his ear wetly as she watched the pair, her grip on him tightening as she grew more excited.

Railha shivered, her thrusting becoming harsher and faster, baring her sharp teeth as her passage squeezed and milked his rigid erection. He couldn't stand it any longer. He tried to raise his hands to his face to cover them in embarrassment as he felt a painfully strong orgasm force its way out of him, but Datz held them down, scrutinizing him eagerly as he shot his first load into Railha. The Polar's thighs closed reflexively to lock him inside her, pressing around his hips with a force that would have been uncomfortable had he not been lost in the throes of his climax, crooning happily as she felt the warm ropes of ejaculate splash against her insides.

James tried to arch his spine, but he couldn't move, all he could do was moan into her furry cleavage as her mammoth breasts stifled him. Every fresh pulse of pleasure made him feel as if his head was filling with static, bright points of light dancing before his eyes as he groaned and fought against his bonds, his partner trying to drive him deeper as he filled her with his seed. She started to come too, shuddering violently as the blissful tremors wracked her enormous body. Her velvet walls rippled and undulated around his twitching erection, forcing more out of him with a cruel milking motion that seemed designed to drag his emission towards her womb. She wrapped her long arms around both he and Datz, pressing him between the pair and forcing the breath out of his lungs. She clung to him as she gyrated her hips instinctively, each wave of orgasm more intense than the last, her powerful contractions drawing his emission from his body.

Their labored breathing slowed as they remained locked together, riding out their climax, Datz watching with a sultry expression as they slipped into a warm and satisfying afterglow. Railha fell off him, his diminishing erection sliding out of her, along with an unspeakable mess of fluids. Datz rolled him over, dropping him onto the mattress between the two aliens, Railha catching her breath as she lay on her back and recovered. With the Polar's furry body on his right, and Datz's brawn on his left, he looked between them sheepishly. Datz reached down to take his semi-erect member in her palm, playing with the mixture of his milky come and Railha's thick emission between her fingers, watching the strands break as she slowly pulled her hand away. It looked like glue, or liquid soap.

She draped her arm across his chest and turned to face him, spooning with him as she buried her feline nose in his damp hair. Railha followed suit, rolling over and letting the meat of her ample bust engulf his shoulder, her furry arm passing over him to rest on Datz's hip. The two aliens kissed again, then Railha moved down to include him, her tongue pushing past his lips as she subdued him with a passionate embrace. Her movements were slow, measured, seeming to drain him of his strength as her agile organ filled his mouth. When she broke away, Datz gripped his face in her hand and turned him towards her. Her clumsy, drunken embrace contrasted sharply with that of her counterpart as her long tongue roiled in his mouth, but it was no less welcome.

James was exhausted and sore, covered in a sordid mess, the bite mark on his shoulder aching. He had no idea what time it was, or how long they had been in Railha's apartment, but he no longer cared.

"Computer...lights off," the Polar mumbled. James was plunged into darkness, the sensation of their warm bodies pressing up against him, and the sound of their breathing amplified. It was peaceful, soothing, and he suddenly realized how tired he was. He couldn't think straight, his glow was still simmering, filling him with a kind of peaceful happiness that he knew wouldn't last. He wanted to enjoy it though, and let sleep take him as he lay between the two Borealans.

CHAPTER 3: HANGOVER

James was awoken by an alarm, jerking upright, the Pinwheel's artificial sunlight flooding into the room through the blinds as he looked around groggily. He was sat between Railha and Datz, his lower body caked with the sticky residue of their coupling from the night before. It came back to him in a flash, his cheeks starting to redden as he went over the details of their sordid encounter in his head.

He slid down and hopped off the bottom of the bed, wincing at his bruised hips and the pink claw marks on his chest, wondering where Railha's shower was as he fumbled through his discarded clothes. He found his watch in one of the pockets and switched off the alarm, hearing the aliens stir behind him as the noise roused them.

"James..?" Railha muttered, yawning widely as she looked down at him. "What time is it?"

He looked at the face of his digital watch, his eyes widening in alarm. He was nearly late for roll call.

"Damn it, I'm gonna be late on my first day," he complained as he tried to pull his shorts on. There was no time to wash off the gunk, he had to get down to the barracks as soon as possible. Datz sat up, cradling her head in her furry hands as she blinked unhappily at him.

"What's that fuckin' noise? Fuck, my fuckin' head..."

"Good morning to you too," Railha muttered as the foul-mouthed Equatorial flopped back down on the bed. "You always drink too much, and you never listen to me. When are you going to learn your lesson?"

Datz batted her away, grumbling incoherently as she covered her eyes with her forearm.

"I have to go," James announced, pulling on his shirt. "I, um...last night..." He struggled to find the words to express himself with Railha's ice-blue eyes piercing his soul. "Thanks...you guys really made me feel welcome here. On the station, I mean."

"You're very welcome," she crooned, smirking as he hurriedly zipped up his pants. "Shoes are over in the corner, I think," she volunteered. She rested her head in her hand, her elbow perched on her knee as she watched him scurry over to retrieve them.

"Just a tip," she added, "don't go near any other Borealans until you've had a thorough shower. They'll be able to smell everything we did last night." Great, that was all he needed, more of the damned cats sniffing around. "Oh, and you may want to pop your collar. I fear that Datz has left a rather...prominent declaration of her ownership on your neck."

He touched his fingers to the red welt and cursed.

"Hurry along now," she said as she waved him out of the bedroom. He hesitated for a moment at the door, turning to look back at her. "Don't worry," she chuckled, "you'll be able to find us both again. One by one, or together. Don't be a stranger."

He nodded, unable to suppress a smile as he made his way to the front door, stepping out into the torus and jogging off in the direction of the military quarter.

Railha lay back down in the bed next to Datz, wondering how long she would have to spend in the shower before she'd be presentable for her shift at the hospital. The surly Equatorial sat up suddenly, startling her.

"Hang on a minute! Who won!?"

-THE END-

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,795 Followers