Friendly Contest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Lauren, it was a mixture of satisfaction and desperation. She was thrilled that she'd beaten Sheri, no matter how slim the margin. However, Sheri had stopped stimulating her before she could finish her last orgasm. Her eyes opened and she whined, "Don't stop! I'm so close!"

Kathy and Janice both giggled on the couch, looking down at their desperate friend. "Oh, you poor girl! You won, and you're still complaining," Kathy said sarcastically. "I think we should make you sit there and suffer for a while."

"Fuck you then! I'll finish myself!" She started to bring her hands up to her lap, but she felt Sheri holding her arms in place.

"Oh, no, you don't! You're not gonna get off that easily. If, IF, we let you finish, it'll be when WE'RE ready, right girls?"

Lauren saw the two in front of her nod, and she closed her eyes in frustration, leaning her head back onto Sheri's shoulder. "This isn't fair! What did I do to..." Once again, she gasped as she felt two warm sets of lips wrap themselves around her nipples. She opened her eyes to see Kathy and Janice each on their knees, eagerly suckling on her rosebuds.

Sheri whispered in her ear. "See how turned on we both got them? Looks like we may have our next two contestants." With that, Sheri slipped her right hand back over Lauren's thighs, resuming her fingering, only this time at a much slower rate. After all, there was no rush now.

Lauren was in heaven! One of her fantasies had always been to be ravaged by more than one woman at a time, but the opportunity had never presented itself, before now. She smiled and ran her hands through Kathy's and Janice's hair, urging them on. It was as if an electric current had been established between her nipples and her pussy. The current ran a never-ending loop, causing her to squirm and squeal in delight.

Kathy and Janice were enjoying the feel and taste of their friend's bosom, gently sucking and nibbling on her nipples, doing the sorts of things they loved to have someone do to them. They could hear Lauren's ragged breathing signal another orgasm, and Janice grinned around Lauren's right nipple. An hour ago, she'd been repulsed by the very idea of touching another woman in a sexual manner. Now, here she was, helping to bring Lauren over the edge of pleasure. Then, without warning, she felt a light touch on her ass, fingers caressing her rear. "What the..?" she wondered. Taking her mouth off of Lauren's nipple, she turned her head and saw Kathy's hand teasing her! But before she could move or object, Kathy's fingers dipped down between her legs and started rubbing her already soaked cunt lips through the thin material of her panties. Her body stiffened and her eyes closed, lost in the wild feelings Kathy was creating inside of her.

Lauren looked down when she felt Janice stop sucking, and wondered if her friend was having second thoughts. But it only took a second or two to realize what Kathy was doing to her. She whispered, "You sexy thing you!"

Kathy looked up at Lauren, her mouth never leaving the nipple. But Lauren could tell by her eyes that Kathy was smiling inside. Her gaze moved back over to possibly the most erotic sight she had ever seen, and Janice was swaying back and forth on all fours, her mouth open and moans coming forth from the feelings Kathy was causing. That was enough for Lauren, as her muscles clenched down once again on Sheri's fingers. "Shit, I'm cumming!" she croaked, her hands going out on both sides of her body to support her thrashing. After what seemed like forever, her body began to relax and she saw Kathy and Janice kissing in earnest, their hands roaming over each other's backs, the pent-up hunger of two formerly "straight" women exploding before her.

Sheri looked over her shoulder, resting her chin on Lauren's body. "Looks like we have a second match..."

To Be Continued...

Please feel free to send email to me at the link below.

12