Friendly Dilemma Ch. 01

Story Info
His friend knows about his wife, but should he tell?
16.4k words
4.05
89.5k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

Sam

+++

I don't remember when it started exactly but I have always loved and been fascinated by women and sex. The thought of sex. Talk about sex. Watching sex. Having sex. Even the smell of sex – well sometimes anyway. It's just an intrinsic part of me. It's probably down to my religious upbringing resulting in repressed sexuality leading to feelings of guilt, stress, naughtiness and risk which in turn I associated in my brain with excitement and pleasure.

As I got older I always had great admiration for liberated women with loose morals when people were talking about them and their exploits in a disparaging way. As my career developed and I became a manager I had to talk about staff relationships which often led to sex lives past and present which could be very illuminating and quite a turn on. In the office I had a work colleague who often talked about sex and we got very close. I told her about how I loved girls' in sexy underwear and she told me how she liked big cocks (which left me disconcerted) and stories of where she had had sex. Whilst talking she would tell me how turned on she would get talking and that she would need to go to the toilet to masturbate. That of course got me going and I would get all hyper.

A few weeks before she left the company, she was leaving the area she came in to my office in a mini skirt and facing me proceeded to talk about sex with her open legs on my desk. I got a great shot down her naked legs to her beige embroidered panties. She had black hair and was very hairy between her legs. It was a real turn on. Her friend eventually joined, in her place and she was even more sexy. Always wearing stockings and suspenders I knew because she let me feel them. She would get hot and I even got her to take her panties off for the whole day. We did lots of stuff but never went the whole way.

In another job. There was Sally who would impart the relationship problems she was having with her boyfriend whom she loved. She then told me how she used to go to bed with lots of different guys, cheating on boyfriends every weekend, until she met him. This gave me the opportunity to ask her a stack of questions about these encounters, which I did and they always made me horny as hell. I don't know if she knew what affect she was having, because she was quite naïve, though intelligent. She was about 5' 3" with shoulder length mousy hair. She had a large nose which did not detract from her hypnotic blue-grey eyes. Her lips were bowed and succulent. She played with her hair as she talked making her appear so vulnerable and sexy. Often she wore low cut tops that revealed the top of her small but adequate bust. She was slim with a flat stomach. Her legs appeared long when she wore black leather boots with 4" heels, as she often did. Occasionally she wore dresses or skirts and had good legs, which were not thin. She felt she had thick ankles but she didn't. I don't like thick ankles.

She told me that since she had met her boyfriend, she slept with 4 guys. I was desperate to know if it was at the same time or together. I never did find out but I did get to quiz her further about other relationships and she said she had slept with twins when she was abroad and that WAS at the same time. She said that they had been out drinking and she went to their apartment. One thing led to another and they all ended up in bed together. Before she knew it she was sucking one and fucking the other and then they changed places. I asked her if she was OK with that and she said "Yes I was wild in those days ....but that was then. I've changed now." Well this got me going but when I probed further she was reluctant to speak about it. I restrained myself as I didn't ant her to think I was enjoying it – but I was.

At another firm one girl wanted to get me to get her a fuck with a guy from another office. She offered to do me over the desk and stroked my cock through my suit. She would come to my office and show me her panties each day.

Now you might think from reading this that I'm some superstud who can charm the panties from a nun, well I'm not. I am 5' 11" dark haired with glasses and slightly overweight. An average sort of guy. I am married to Beth and she is a stunner. Probably too good for me. She wasn't my first relationship I'd had a number relationships including sex with various degrees of success. With younger and older women.

I was Beth's first though she had had a relationship with a couple of guys but nothing heavy. She was tall 5' 10" and athletic with long blonde hair which hangs half way down her back. She has full lips and hypnotic blue eyes. Nice breasts 36C and great legs which I love. We used to live in the North but moved because I got a better job offer. We had been married 2 years before we moved and enjoyed experimenting with sex. We had done almost everything together and for a person with limited experience she loved it and was always satisfied.

We used to have fantasies and I asked if she wasn't with me, who would she liked to have sex with. The answers ranged from Brad Pitt to anybody depending on how far into the sex we were. This continued for sometime and she realised she turned me on.

She used to phone the office from her work and say she was turned on and what should she do. I would say "why don't you make your self cum?" She would usually say "I can't there's too many men about " and of course this would give me a hard on and she knew it. I usually said "I don't mind just rub your legs together." And she would say "We'll see." This would almost ruin my day, as I would be so horny waiting to get home to her. When she got in it was straight to bed and a question and answer session which ended up with superb orgasms for both of us, as she inevitably told me she had cum at her desk. This drove me wild.

Other times I would tell her to wear really sexy underwear and flash her colleagues. She did this reluctantly because she didn't want to get the reputation of being 'the office slut'. She had such good acting skills she always made flashing appear innocuous and innocent so that the watcher would think themselves a pervert for looking in the first place.

We once had a party and Danny a friend of mine stayed over. He went to his bed and we followed to ours. We had a good drink and were ready for a love making session. I asked her to dress I in a one piece bathing costume that tied behind her neck leaving her back naked down to her arse and pantyhose underneath. The costume was powder blue and had a sheen to it. I liked it because I loved the feel of the nylon and swimsuit material and also the way it hugged her breasts and cunt. The mound of her crotch swelled under it and I ran my fingers between her swollen labial lips until she was wet. I kissed and slid my hands all over her body and we talked about sex and who she fancied then she had an orgasm.

I kept arousing her with my hands playing with her nipples as she masturbated with her hand under her swimsuit I was ramrod stiff and dared her to creep into Dannys room and masturbate near his bed until she came. She was really excited and to my astonishment and pleasure said "OK". She kissed me long on the lips and then got out of bed and out of the bedroom door leaving it open slightly. I heard her push Dannys door slightly and got out of bed. I saw her stood in the doorway and could see and hear her masturbate rapidly. I got back in bed and waited.

She was gone about 15 minutes. Once back in bed I started really kissing and playing with her she was insatiable. I asked how far she went and she told me she went into the room and placed her hand under his duvet and wanked him off. Although I didn't believe her it just might have been true and we had a massive orgasm.

Shortly after this we moved from the area and we lost contact with Danny so I could never verify if it was true, though knowing Danny it could well have been. Things were so busy and we didn't know anybody things cooled on the experimental sex side though we still enjoyed sex. We would get porn movies and magazines and enjoy them together especially the ones with big hard cocks in for Beth and a woman with more than one man.

As time went on she seemed to get even more attractive with stunning clothes especially underwear. She often wore long boots for her long legs in skirts or jeans or culottes. She got a good job and once we had established ourselves we started again. She would phone and tell me about the great guys in the office and how they were always commenting on how sexy she was it was true and it always made me rock hard. One thing about Beth is she knows how sexy she is.

During this period of settling in I made friends with Rob a near neighbour and had been accepted into the group of his friends. We would go out quite regularly and have a great time, laughing and getting drunk, playing sport or whatever it was. Rob and I hold (most of) each other confidences. He is a great lad and I never met a truer friend.

Rob

+++

I have a real problem I have a number of mates which I knew from schooldays and college. We get together at weekends, social occasions, parties, sport and the like. We're all in our thirties now mostly married with kids and responsibilities but we've managed to keep the group meeting. As years have gone by friends have come and gone depending on circumstances location, commitments but largely there is a hardcore group of 6 or so. In recent years I became good friends with a guy who moved into the area and he became one of the group. His name is Sam and he came from the north to work here with his beautiful wife called Beth.

I do not use the word beautiful lightly. She's about five foot ten, slim with long silky blonde hair that hangs half way down her back. She is slim but not skinny with long shapely legs and has a fairly large bust for her frame. She is as you might expect blue eyed, she has a button nose and slightly large mouth which she pouts playfully when being teased. I want to make it clear right now she was not the reason Sam became my friend. He is humorous, great fun to be with caring hard working and has some great parties.

My problem is I know Beth is a flirt and my dilemma is whether I should say anything, you know, to get him to cool her down. Well you might ask - How do I know? Is it just me fantasising? Well I know because I've heard about her from my other friends and seen her.

Well should I tell my friend Sam? Should I? I keep thinking what if it was me? I'm Rob by the way. Would I want a mate telling me? Not that I think Kath (my wife) would do anything – but I guess you never do. I'll tell you what happened.

It was my birthday and we all met in the local pub were we were well known. Sam and Beth turned up and she looked gorgeous. She had her hair tied up which accentuated her long neck and she wore a lightly flowered white blouse of such fine cotton it was almost see through to her white silky frilled bra. She also had a white mini skirt and white stockings on her long legs. She was a goddess and I watched during the night as the lads turned and ogled her looking at her tits or trying to see up her skirt.

The drink flowed as the night wore on and Sam was very merry indeed. He was dancing and joking centre of attention, as always as the guests fell about laughing. He is genuinely well liked. At closing time we went back to my house where there was enough drink to float a battleship. I got in put music on broke out the drink and Kath opened a buffet she and the girls had prepared all day. As the night wore on people left and there seemed to be less and less female company in fact at one o'clock there was Kath, Beth, Sam and the hardcore Steve, Mick, Jonno, Ralph, Harry and Ken. The music was still going strong and there was dancing with Kath and Beth as the main partners, though the odd couple of lads would dance together as there was no one else.

By Two o'clock Kath said she was off to bed to a major series of groans and pleas for her to stay up but she had to collect the kids in the morning. Sam was by now asleep on the settee with a party hat on and his mouth open snoring. Beth sat down by Sam concerned. Her skirt had rode up which revealing her white hold up stocking tops had not gone unnoticed by anybody. As she leaned across Sam her long legs parted slightly and we all got treated to a view of her white lacy stocking tops and suspenders and white sheer lycra panties which were almost see through. The lycra was stretched over her slightly bulging mound so tightly the darkness of her pubic hair was hinted at. She remained in that position for a while calling Sams name and patted his cheeks in an attempt to wake him as we all got closer. She shook Sam and her legs opened and closed slightly the lads turned to each other pushing and winking and enjoying the spectacle. She closed her legs and turned to me.

"I'll have to take him home."

The lads protested at once.

"No no you mustn't leave we'll sort him out. You needn't go."

Sam and Beth lived nearby so it really was just a question of carrying him home and putting him to bed. To be honest she looked so luscious I didn't want her to leave yet.

"Look." I said pointing to the lads "I'll carry him over if one of you will help."

"I'll help as I have to go now anyway or the wife will start" said Ralph.

"So do I." Said Mick.

"Don't break the party up." Pleaded Jonno. "Are you staying, Beth?"

"Well OK as long as Sam is taken care off."

"Don't worry I'll see he's safe and sound." I said.Beth stood up. "Let's get this show on the road."

She proceeded to stride with those long legs toward the CD player and select some dance music and turned arms outstretched and asked. "Who's first?"

Not one to miss an opportunity little Ken jumped up and started dancing with her. Ken was about 5' 6" but muscular. He had sandy hair which was tightly curled. He slid his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him so that he was tightly pressed up against her. She pushed him back slightly and smiling said. "Easy tiger!" to which all the lads laughed.

I could see she was well able to take care of herself so proceeded with Ralph's help to get Sam standing. He woke slightly and started singing but was well gone and with my coaxing we managed to get him outside onto the path. We stumbled up the road and got to his house in a few minutes. Once inside we took him straight upstairs and placed him fully clothed on the bed.

"Should I undress him? I asked Ralph. "I don't really want to."

"Let's just get his Jacket and shoes off and loosen his belt." So we began and he woke again as I was loosening his belt.

"Hey Robbie." He smiled a silly grin. "You're not getting frisky with me are you?"

He was laughing and I placated him telling him he was safe and need not worry.

Ralph looked at his watch and said. "Sorry Rob, I'll have to go."

"OK buddy. Thanks for coming. I'll see you next week." I patted him on the back as he was leaving just as Sam burst into song. I rolled my eyes at Ralph and turned back to Sam. It took about half an hour to settle him and I walked back to the house.

The house was in darkness but there was music playing. I entered the living room I noticed Mick had gone and Steve was swaying in the dark with Beth to a smoochy record. Her head was on his shoulder and arms round his neck. He had one arm around her back and the other hand on her arse and as he moved his slightly upwards he raised her mini skirt exposing her white panty covered arse and stocking tops. The rest of the lads were drinking and sat watching the performance appreciatively. It was sexy. Both Jonno and Ken were rubbing their cocks through their trousers. Jonno looked up smiled and gestured towards the couple as the record drew to a close. He then shouted.

"It's my turn your record is up." The parted slightly and Steve tried to kiss her but she offered her cheek. I got a drink and sat down on the settee next to Harry as Jonno took Steve's place for the next ballad.

"Have I missed much?" I asked Harry.

"God yes! We've all been dancing with her and she's one horny bitch." I raised my eyebrows. "Look I know Sam is a mate but come on.... She knows what she's doing and it's just a bit of fun."

I looked up to see Jonno pressing his hard on into her as she ground back looking aloof. I had to admit she was certainly a tease. He was shorter than her by a couple of inches so had both his arms round the middle of her back, hers were round his shoulders. He slid his hand to her arse and proceeded to try what Steve had done but go a bit further. He slid her skirt up and Steve acknowledged him, with a thumbs up. He moved his hand down to her arse and began smoothly rubbing it under her skirt. She did not even flinch but carried on slowly gyrating to the music. Jonno went from smiling to an intense look on his face and he was breathing rapidly. He moved into the dining area making it difficult to see what was happening.

The lads all moved forward off their seats to try and get a better view but to know avail. We then heard a slap and a grunt from Jonno and Beth call out like a teacher chastising a child.

"Ah ah ah. Naughty boy. None of that now."

We could hear Jonno snivelling profuse apologies. "Sorry sorry it won't happen again."

We heard nothing else as the music came to an end.

"My turn." Shouted Harry, jumping up and running for the dining area. He almost collided with Beth as she began to walk out. He shouted to Jonno. "You bugger off back in the living room."

Jonno passed Harry as he led Beth back into the dining room and the next song started. He looked like he was adjusting his trousers which were a light colour. As he got closer we could all see a wet patch at the front of his trousers. We burst out laughing as he struggled with a handkerchief trying to clean himself.

Steve slid over to him. "What the hell did you do?"

"I shot my load." Jonno said in hushed tones. "I was rubbing up against her and she was grinding back ..... well you saw her?" We all nodded. "I was rubbing her arse and she never objected. So I slid it round to the front and got my hand on her cunt over her panties of course and shot my load. I couldn't help it. I think she knew 'cause it was there a while and she slapped my hand away.... But only lightly. She's a peach and what a body."

Well we all just gaped and at that moment we heard Beth giggle and say "Shocking." in mock distain and laugh. God knows what Harry had said .... or done for that matter.

The music continued and we heard a sigh and a "mmmmmmhh" coming from Beth. Steve waved at me to turn the music down so we could hear, which I did. We heard a slight whimper and gasp followed by an "oooohh". We could just make out squelching sounds like boots as they sink in and out of mud. Then barely discernable Beth whispered.

"Ooooh yessss!" With obvious pleasure.

At this Steve Ken and Jonno got up from the settee and crept toward the Dining room door so they could see what action was happening. They popped their heads through the open door and the lights went on as Harry and Beth with their arms round each others shoulders stood pointing and laughing at them. It was taken as a huge joke though Ken and Jonno had to cover their cocks.

I was quite relieved because I didn't want to be put on the spot with Sam. Harry and Beth walked through and she said. "Phew she said that's hard work please get me a drink someone I'm all danced out for now."

She had a gin and tonic with ice and lemon and coolly sat on a bar stool. The lights were on now and the lads a sat around on the settees punching Harry playfully for tricking them. Eventually after a long silence where I could see Beth was being checked out especially her long stockinged legs she suddenly said. "Well guys what now or is that it?"

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers