Friendly Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Said "Good night" and walked home. She was still on the doorstep as I went through her gate.

I continued along the road thinking what should I do? What should I say? Should I say anything? I knew now that the three lads will be begging for a re-run sometime and I think with not too much pressure they would be getting plenty of action.

I decided that the best thing might be to talk to her about the way she behaved and persuade her to stop. With this thought in my head I went back to the house. I tapped on the door lightly. She was on the stairs and opened the door almost immediately. Her blouse was open and I could see her white, see-through bra.

"Hellooo! Robbie." She said and invited me in. "What brings you back?" She walked into the living room as I followed.

"I wanted you to consider what you were doing tonight – fooling around with the lads. Is it really something you want to do?"

We both sat down on the settee.

"Do you know before tonight I wouldn't have known. Tonight has made me think." She lay back, her blouse fell open more her legs were open and I could see the now dry glistening sperm still on her stomach. Her panties were drawn up taught against her cunt. Her brown nipples showed through her bra. She turned to me and said. "I want to go further."

"What?" I exploded involuntarily.

"I want to go further and..." She looked me in the eyes. "Am I your friend?"

I'd known her as long as Sam. "Of course yes!"

"I want you to do me a favour – no questions asked." I didn't like the sound of this. "Come on swear no questions asked."

Well I thought 'here goes'. "Yes what is it?"

"I want you to tell Steve I want to see him."

"When?"

"Now."

"I can't do that. What about Sam?"

"I thought we were friends? I promise Sam won't mind. Really."

"Really?"

"Really. He's really kinky that's why I love him so much."

"Well if you're sure."

"I'm certain. Now go on get Steve over here ASAP." She slid her hand between her legs. I started getting a tingle again. "He's got really big cock."

"Not as big as Ken." I couldn't help myself.

"Mmmmm it did feel big earlier but he is pug ugly." I had to agree.

"But you kept stopping Jonno tonight."

"Well he was like the warm up man I didn't to start with him."

Start? I thought what the hell does that mean.

"Anyway Steve is really good looking." Which couldn't be denied. "Pease hurry or I'll fuck you."

"If only!" I thought but I still didn't know for sure about Sam. I got up and left for the third time tonight.

I got to the house and it was in darkness. I climbed the stairs. I opened the boys bedroom door. I immediately heard snoring it was Jonno and Ken so I crept out quietly. I went into the spare room and there was Steve. I shook him gently and said.

"She wants to see you. Now!"

"Who does?"

"Well not the Queen. Beth."

"I knew it. Just let me get my stuff on. Oh by the way bad news mate you're sleeping in the little girls room. " I rolled my eyes.

"Typical! Here's a key let yourself in but be quiet."

He took the key and I left the room and got into my daughters bed and almost immediately fell asleep. The next thing I knew I was being shaken and it was lighter outside. I grunted something and then opened my eyes it was Steve.

"What the fuck! What time is it?"

"Nearly 7." He was grinning like a Cheshire cat and quite jumpy, probably the drink leaving him. "She is so wicked. I mean I've fucked her four times. My cock is red-raw. She's insatiable." He looked dreamily into the distance then snapped out of it. "Do you want to hear?"

"If I must." I said with resignation. "...... but keep your voice down."

He moved closer and began telling me.

"I had barely got in the door and she put her hands around my neck and started kissing me deeply. Soft lips open, tongue probing. We moved into the living room on the carpet. I slipped my hand to the crotch in her panties and she was soaked. She humped my hand (I remember the feeling from earlier) so I pulled the panties to one side and started fingering her - like Jonno did (but better). She told me she had fancied me all night and that she could see my big cock in my jeans. She started rubbing it. She was panting and whimpering. She then said she wanted me to fuck her, any way I liked as long as I came in her."

"Well who am I to say no?" He said. "She undid the belt on my jeans and I helped pull them off. I was still in my underpants but my cock end was popping over the top and it was wet and ready. She just said "Fuck me now!" and I did.

I got a cushion off the settee and put it under her arse and pulled off my underwear my cock just flopped out and bounced a few times sticking straight out. She liked it. I pulled her panties off, they were dripping. She spread her legs wide and I gripped her thighs feeling the stockings and suspenders as she guided me into the mouth of her cunt. I probed and the head slipped in.

She was writhing and pulling my arse for more I pushed but there seemed to be a slight obstruction then I just popped in. She was on fire I tell you. She was loud shouting "Fuck me ohhh fuck me!" and with noisy groaning. It was a real turn on. I said "What about Sam" and she said "Don't worry. He doesn't mind." I was riding her for quite sometime when she started cumming as I watched her I started as well. My balls tightened and I said "This is it I'm cumming. You like that don't you." She just kept saying "Yes! Yes!" and groaning and then she came she sought of held her breath for ages as I shot my load deep into her. There was loads of the stuff – well she had me hot all night. Then she let out this almighty sigh and just fell limp. I remained hard and within 10 seconds she was at it again bucking at me and squeezing me. She just kept having orgasms. I kept going for about 5 minutes and shot my load again. This time I slipped out of her and we lay next to each other."

"She is a great fuck and I know. I've had a few." He had finished his story.

I lay there and I was getting a hard on at the thought of the two of them.

"You said you fucked her again?" I challenged an dhe responded without hesitation.

"Yeh we were talking for about 45 minutes and I started feeling randy again. As she lay I moved up and started rubbing the end of my cock on her nipples. Well I'm telling you now she loves it. As I was doing it she started fingering herself. Sticking her fingers and rubbing her clit. As the slippy pre-cum oozed onto her nipples and breasts I moved my cock toward her jaw. She knew what I wanted. Still fingering herself she gripped my cock and then started licking the end. It was heaven I had my hands either side of her head pressed on the floor. She completely controlled how it went in and nibble on it sending shivers up my spine. I said "I'm cumming" and she moaned from the depths of her throat as she sucked. I was going to pull out and shoot somewhere else but she wouldn't let me she gripped me with one hand in complete control while masturbating herself and then I came. She sucked and drank the lot and came at the same time with soft sensual cooing sounds."

"You must be dry as a bone." I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"You're right actually. Have you got some water?" He missed the point.

"No I meant your bollocks!" I corrected him. He shrugged an assent. "What about the last time then?"

Hu continued with his tale.

"Well we could see it was getting light and we both needed sleep so I said I better get back to yours. She pleaded for one last fuck for the road. I got her on her knees leaning on the settee and gave her it from behind really deep and with long strokes. She climaxed before me but I followed up with another cunt full for good measure. It was superb we kissed on the door step but I could hear Sam moving upstairs so thought I'd better make a move." He then said. "What am I going to do? Sally will kill me." Sally was his partner of two years.

At least he had a conscience in there somewhere.

I had a hard on which I concealed as best I could.

"Get yourself some sleep and see what happens but keep your mouth shut especially to them in there." I advised.

He patted me on the shoulder and said. "Thanks mate you're a good'n."

He went to his bed and I rolled on my back making a tent with the covers. I cannot tell a lie I had a wank and still felt guilty because it was about Sams Wife.

Beth

++++

I was quite naive when I met Sam. I'd wanked guys off usually when I went out with other girlfriends and often held it with a handkerchief. I knew how to masturbate myself as, when we were younger and on holidays with the girls, we would have competitions to see who could cum first. Even so I never took that final step of full sex, until Sam. He was great, talked to me, made me laugh and charmed me. When we experimented with sex I was usually willing, unless it was something I did not like, which I refused to do and he never minded, anal sex for one. I love him but don't mind experimenting and it really turns us both on.

He would get me to masturbate at my desk at the office, which I did and I would often cum. Sometimes I would have to go to the Ladies and do it in a cubicle. Once I was doing it and on the point of cumming when I was approached by an old manager who started discussing a file. He had a deep and sexy voice and I just knew he would have had a big cock. As he talked these thoughts went through my mind and I squirmed in the seat. I must have been pulling faces as he asked if I was "OK" as I came. I gasped "Yes – just a female complaint". Complaint? There was no complaint from me it was wonderful and I never looked at him in the same way, even if he was old enough to be my father, at least.

Sam was always getting me to flirt or expose myself in pubs, clubs, the office, anywhere. When I did it was always 'innocently' never brazenly. I love him and I love exciting him because it excites me. Being sexy or watching sex has always got me going.

We used to have parties and sexy things happened. I had a friend called Kelly, her husband worked with Sam and she had a neighbour called Kelly. To distinguish them my Kelly was Kelly1 the other was Kelly2. Kelly1 was smallish Kelly2 was tall about my height. They both had good figures and auburn hair. I didn't really know a lot about Kelly2 except that she lived nearby but when I got to talk to her I found her quite fun, so did a number of the guys. The party was in full swing and people dancing, talking or 'making out' in the living room, in the garden or dining area which was in subdued light as was the kitchen. Kelly2 took a particular liking to Ed one of Robs friends who was unattached and quite a bit younger that Kelly2 at 22 year old. Ed was fit and lean with blonde hair and handsome features.

Kelly2 approached me and Kelly1 asking about him and if we could get Jim out of the way for a while, so she could work on him. Kelly1 checked and Jim was talking in the garden. Kelly2 was with Ed in no time at all. I think their attraction was mutual and had been going on all night. They started dancing in the Dining Room and Kelly2. myself, Rob, Mick and Ralph all stood on guard for them.

AS the night wore on Kelly2 and ED were deeply kissing on in the Dining Room and then decided to get somewhere more private so they went to the Kitchen. The Kitchen and Dining Room were separate laid out in an 'L' shape but there was no adjoining door. We five guards moved to form a screen to the Kitchen as Ed and Kelly2 'made out'. We talked and laughed and occasionally looked over our shoulders were Ed was making great progress. Kelly2 was laid on the table with her dress around her middle and Ed had he black satin panties down. Her auburn bush and pink lips could be seen and his tongue running up and down her clitoris. The music was fairly loud so although she was obviously screaming with pleasure, from her facial expressions, she could hardly be heard above the din.

Then Jim came in from the garden slightly worse for wear, looking for Kelly2 and headed towards us. He asked us if we knew where Kelly was and we covered for her. When he went towards the kitchen I stepped in and said "Sorry, cooks only!". He smiled a beery smile. He left and went off to the Living room. I checked behind me just in time to see Kelly2 with her feet on the table legs spread and Ed's purple headed cock position itself at the mouth of her cunt. It looked great. His cock was long and thin but the head as round and fat and moist. She bent her neck up to look just as he thrust in. He went in deep and then slid out and then in deeper. This went on a number of times his glistening pole, nailing her. I was getting really horny watching her.

I dragged myself away as Jim returned howling drunken cries or 'pissy tears' as we call them. "I've lost her. Where is she? I know she's up to something." Kelly1s husband Ray who had been appraised of the situation stepped in and led Jim away to talk to him, man-to-man in the garden. Here was moaning and grunting discernable from behind. We all turned as Kelly2 lay gripping Ed's arse as he thrust his spunking prick into her. Their faces wee so intense as they clung to each other. They breathed into each others mouths as if performing the first step of mutual CPR. I was wet and wished it was me on the table. We looked at each other in various degrees of embarrassment giggled then turned away.

Jim came round the corner and said. "Tell them to get a move on. I can't keep him away indefinitely and went back to the garden." I turned and found Kelly2 sucking Ed's cock. She knelt before him they were now sideways on. What a turn on. Her cheek was hollow were she was sucking with such force. His cock was hard again and she had her hands around it, occasionally it would poke her cheek making it bulge. I whispered hoarsely. "Kelly, get a move on Jim said he can't stall him much longer." She raised her left hand in the air, then removed the cock and said. "Neither can I" and resumed, pointing a finger at Ed. At that Ed's hands went either side of her head as he started to buck into her, she managed it well, and wanking him faster until ..... He started shooting, exploding in her mouth. She smoothly sucked and swallowed, gulping it down. He was shaking.

I heard Ray in the distance deliberately shouting; announcing Jim was on his way. "Kelly?" I whispered with urgency. They separated and quickly and coolly dressed. Ed walked through us smiling and Kelly2 joined us. She turned to me and said "I had to swallow it I couldn't risk the mess on my new clothes," and laughed. I thought "You better have a panty liner in then!" When Jim walked in she was talking casually and then shouted to him. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over." He smiled but was too far gone to be bothered. I was certainly given several lessons in that encounter not least how to stay cool. Later Kelly1 was dancing with Ed and I thought she hadn't missed a trick either.

Later when I relayed the tale to Sam he would say "and how did you feel?" I just place his hand in my soaking wet vagina. He then said things like "Did you enjoy it?" which I replied "Yes.", "Does he have a big cock?", "Yes". "Where you envious?". Again "Yes", "Would you have liked to be in her place?", "Ohhhh! Mmmmm!" and that would be it I'd role over and have to have his cock in me.

On Rob's birthday I had decided. If I get the chance. I'll go for it. Whatever the consequences. It was so sexy. I couldn't believe it when Sam passed out and all the other girls left. I was like a child in a candy shop. I could smell the testosterone and I liked it. They're a great bunch of lads all of them sweet in their own way and although they may not all be oil paintings they have endearing qualities never the less. I just can't believe I went through with it, but I can guarantee it won't be the last time. After Steve had left, I was tired and aching but in a sexy way. Sam was moving around upstairs so I switched of the lights locked the front door and went upstairs. I had just had one hell of night which culminated with me having great sex. Sam had been asking me to be more sexually adventurous, although I never had a problem with him, but if I'd have known what it could feel like I would have done it years ago.

I got to the bedroom and started undressing. Sam was asleep and I went for a shower. I stripped off my panties which were well soiled and dropped them and my other clothes in the wash basket. I had Steve's sperm still running down the inside of my legs and Jonno's dried on my stomach. I ran my hands down my naked body. I considered not showering so that Sam could have a good feel but decided against it, just in case he got jealous and it made things worse. I climbed into the shower and got myself clean. When I dried off I put on a white T-shirt and powder blue lycra panties.

Sam was dead to the world again and I went to sleep. Later that day we both woke and Sam turned to me and asked if I'd had a good night. I said "A good night!" emphasising the 'good'. It was if I'd started massaging his cock it stood up like a flag pole (but not as bug unfortunately).

"Why what did I miss?" He said.

"Nothing much." I lied. "Just a few party games."

"What games?"

"Spin the bottle. Truth or Dare."

"And ...?"

"Well I won a couple of times and I lost a couple of times."

I carried on teasing him for some time in this manner but wasn't sure how much I should tell him. It's one thing to say you want your wife to get fucked, it's quite another to accept that it's happened. I'd read the "Agony Aunt" columns in the Sunday newspapers. Eventually I decided not to tell him about Steve and just gauge how he would react to the rest. So I told him about what happened in Rob's house but not about later with Steve. He really warmed up to what I did tell him and we made love all the rest of the day and night, eating in bed and sleeping occasionally.

It was great with Steve but I hadn't wanted to go that far at first. In fact during the night I deliberately didn't pick him for any of the prizes or forfeits. As the night wore on I felt less in control and just wanted to have sex and he was the best looking and I could see he was hard so went for it. Pure animal instinct. I knew Rob wouldn't because he is too loyal to Sam, whereas the others don't know Sam as well. Rob is a true friend, the rest are more of acquaintances. Anyway I don't think it is something I'll be doing again, I want to stay marries to Sam. I just hope the lads can be discrete particularly Steve.

I was in the fairly deserted office on the Monday after the weekend and did feel guilty about not confiding the whole truth to Sam. We didn't see anybody for the rest of the weekend so there wasn't the chance to be embarrassed by anybody. We were going out on Friday night to a concert in the park, were most of the gang would be. I then remembered that Sam and Rob were going to the pub on Wednesday night when I hoped my indiscretions would not be mentioned. The phone rang. It was Sam.

"Hi you sexy little Mamma. How're you today?"

Though somewhat guilty, I still started getting sexually aroused at his voice, at the subtle sexual undertones that I recognised.

"I'm fine." I said crossing my legs and squeezing myself. He continued.

"What are you feeling?"

"I was quite cold but am starting to warm up."

"What are you wearing?"

Sam had left the house before I got dressed as he started work earlier. I hadn't really dressed up as I was distracted by feelings of guilt. I was wearing black trousers, smart but hardly dressy, and a black polo necked sweater. On my feet were black leather ankle boots with a 2" heel. I always liked to wear nice underwear and had a black embroidered push-up front loader bra that made my breasts stand out proudly and black high sided cotton briefs.