Friendly Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm all in black today."

"Tell me more."

I described what I was wearing and this got me hot and I squeezed my labia and rocked my legs, sending little thrills through my body.

"You sound a bit nervous. What are you doing? Are you getting turned on?"

"Yes I'm turned on! What do you think?"

"Is there anybody there with you?"

"Nobody. I'm all alone at this end of the office, so I can say what I like."

"That's a shame. I'm in my office, and I'm turned on, if you can speak freely, talk dirty to me." His voice was shaking.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" I knew he was feeling himself.

"I'm just getting horny to the sound of your voice. What about you?"

"I'm just thinking about how nice it would be to feel a different hand between my legs." I didn't need to whisper as there were only a few in the office and they all had desks quite far away.

"What would you let him do?" I slid my fingers down the front of my trousers, shielding myself from view, and sliding my fingers between my labia.

"Anything he wanted. I would even let him fuck me right now. I've got my hand down the front of my trousers and am really feeling myself." I could hear his breath quicken as he absorbed my words. I was wet and my fingers were sliding up and down my clitoris. "I just love cock."

His voice was strained. "Oh I'd like that. A great cock in you."

I warmed up and thought of Saturday morning with Steve. This got me more aroused. I was really working my clit and bringing myself to a climax. I panted.

"Yes and I wish there was somebody .. anybody here now, with a big cock I would let them shoot there load into me."

Rico

++++

I could not believe it. I had been filing most of the morning, quietly and industriously taking customer folders from my trolley and placing them in the cabinets trying not to disturb anybody. There were very few people in the office today so I was allowed to get on with it. I enjoy doing this as I can look through the gap occasionally and see my friend Beth at her desk. She is lovely and a dream, an 'unattainable office Princess' as Martin described her.

Sometimes when she wears short skirts I will see her underwear which is always so beautiful and rich. I go to my apartment and dream of her often playing with myself. She was there today but sadly in trousers so I thought "No show today" when I heard her say some very sexy things over the phone. She must not have known I was there.

As I listened I moved so that I could see through the gap and couldn't believe my eyes she was masturbating. I said "Thank you God for this gift, please do not let me lose my sight at this moment." Why has such good fortune been delivered to me. I became aroused and knew what I must do. I put down my files on the trolley and unzipped my pants. I checked that nobody was around. I had a wall behind me tall cabinets in front of me though further down the wall was a door used to access the staff car park only. I reached in to pullout my penis. This was made difficult because I had jeans and briefs with a fly opening. I reached in bent my penis and managed to tug it out straight it was swelling. I got a position so I could peak through the cabinets to see her and keep a wary eye on the rest of the staff. I pushed and pulled my foreskin over the head and started to get wet. The more her arm moved, mine followed suit I could hear her say "She would let anybody ejaculate in her." My cock was straining.

At that the door burst open and in walked Mr Griggs the Managing Director. It was so quick and I was so occupied that I could not manage to fit my penis, back in my trousers. He turned and caught me holding it. Then he exploded.

"What on Earth do you think you're doing? Report to my office immediately! " He stopped and looked down at my exposed manhood. "At least - when you've tidied yourself away."

I stammered but could not speak properly I was too embarrassed and shamed. I had never done anything like this before. I did as he said and when I was clothed again, followed him to his office. I passed by Beth's desk and she approached me to ask what the problem was, but I was too ashamed and waved her away hurrying on. Once in the Mr Griggs office I was told that I was finished immediately for gross misconduct and that I had to leave. He said to consider myself lucky the police had not been involved. I could not apologise enough and thanked him for not involving the police. If he had I might have been thrown out of the country, which I could not risk. He called security who escorted me from the premises and I went to a bar for a vodka or two.

Beth

++++

By the end of the working day I had ascertained the facts regarding Rico's dismissal and I was mortified. The official reason given was gross misconduct but I was told he had been masturbating, behind the filing cabinets.

I had heard a commotion as I was on the phone to Sam and immediately stopped what I was doing and slammed the phone down. I turned round but could only see Ben Griggs the Managing Director chastising somebody. I eventually realised it was Rico.

Rico (I think it was a nickname) was a really nice guy who I often confided in. He was small, stocky with olive skin and a dark moustache but eyes that looked in opposite directions, which made him sometimes look comical. He could listen and had a good heart and offered a good deal of common sense advice. He had come to England from the Ukraine and was hoping to make a new life here.

I was unaware that he was behind me and knew he must have heard what I was saying to Sam. This is what made me feel so ashamed. He had got finished because of me! I was to blame. I went home feeling more guilty than on the morning.

When I got home Sam could see I was upset and asked me if he could help. I told him what had transpired and how I thought our phone call had triggered the resulting dismissal. Sam knew That I had a soft spot for Rico and said I should perhaps get his phone number and offer some help.

"Yes but what sort of help?" I asked frustrated.

"Well you could try and make him feel better for a start. He's probably really sick at the moment. He was an Office Clerk wasn't he?" I nodded. "I'll see what is going at our place and the partners and recommend him if necessary."

I threw my arms around him and gave him a big kiss. I felt a great deal better and the guilt had lifted. "My hero." I said.

The kissing continued and now I was feeling better I said. "Now haven't we got some unfinished business from this morning to complete."

+++++++++

The next day I showered and got dressed for work. I had on a matching brown lycra bra and panty set with embroidered flower pattern, hold up brown stockings, Tan knee length leather boots, and tan mini skirted suit with red blouse. I asked around if anybody had Rico's mobile number. Nobody did but old Janice who was the 'mother' of the office had his apartment address, which was even better I could speak to him face to face. Everybody liked Rico and felt sorry for him, so nobody minded that I should ask.

I phoned Sam and told him that I was going to see Rico tonight after work so would be late. He was OK and said he had put the 'feelers' out with Human Resources and with the partners and that there was the possibility of an opening, at a partner but in Cardiff which was a hundred miles or so away. I said. "I'll tell him" and thanked him for trying.

I needed to work until 6:30 and left for Rico's. I found the apartment building and pressed a button marked 'Rico'. After a couple more minutes and attempts at the button there was a crackling sound.

"Allo. Who ees eet please?" In his thick accent.

I announced it was me. There was a slight hesitation and then.

"Oh Beth.. er are you alone? Er I can't er see you."

After a couple of minutes of negotiations I persuaded him to let me in. I climbed the stairs to the second floor. It was an old-ish building with a magnificent staircase that swept you upward. It was certainly not run down and probably quite expensive. I do recall he had come to the country with a small sum of money and he was so grateful for the job. This started me feeling guilty again. He was at the landing to meet me but was quite shy and embarrassed. I held my arms wide and gave him a hug. "Oh dear me, Rico. I'm so sorry you were dismissed."

"Is Ok Beth. It was my fault. I have been a disgraceful man and was punished as I should be." He said this into my shoulder/breast as I crushed his face to me.

"I feel partly to blame." I said as we walked into his apartment.

"Why? What for?"

It was a spacious apartment with a large living room and kitchen. There were 2 adjoining bedrooms and a bathroom. He had low level wide settees covered in russet brown covers with leaves. We walked to the settee and sat opposite each other. I was careful sitting so low to keep my legs together as I did not want to show my underwear. This was not THAT sort of meeting.

"You must have overheard the conversation with my husband and it affected you in some way." There it was out and I breathed unevenly as I said it. He looked at his shoes.

"Well I did yes." He said. "But that was no excuse for a shameful act."

"No. I should take some blame." I said determined. "I should have been more careful and not spoken in such a sluttish way."

He looked at me horrified.

"Oh no! You are not a slut. You're a Princess. All the men in the office know this."

"Do they?" I asked intrigued.

"Oh yes" He looked me in the eyes. "Oh you are what men dream of. With your golden hair and Gazelle legs and .. and .. pretty clothes."

His head sank low again until he looked up with hooded eyes and back down again.

"Well I'm very flattered."

It was then that I noticed he was looking down but trying to see up my skirt or at least I think that was the case.

"Hey ho!" I thought. "Here we go again." The problem was with his eyes, I never really knew where he was focussing. I ignored it and decided to press on.

"I realise you must be terribly upset, without a job and with no prospects or referee."

He nodded still trying to see up my skirt which I again ignored.

"Sam, my husband has been looking to get you a job in one of the companies he works with." He didn't brighten much. I moved forward on the settee, that seemed to lift him. "He has found one but it's in Cardiff. Do you know where that is?"

"Yes. In Wales." He nodded still looking down with eyes rolling up to my skirt. "Is quite a long way, from here."

"Yes well." I said. "If you're interested, there is a vacancy there. Would you be interested?"

He tore his straining eyes away from my skirt and said. "I have this apartment. What if I lose this and can't get a new one?"

"Why not rent whilst you're there, for a few months, until you settle in."

"Maybe." He shrugged but still looked depressed and at my skirt, I think.

" Sam will keep looking out for you I promise." He smiled. A smile meant to placate me. I felt a wave of guilt again, so I opened my legs to show more, if that please him. This seemed to lighten his mood and he asked me if I would like a drink of vodka with him. I was driving but felt I was being miserable if I didn't have one.

"Sure...." I said. "...but only the one, I'm driving and will need to get home. Have you a mixer like tonic or something. He was looking somewhere around my waste and I was still not sure exactly where, but I wasn't uncomfortable. To be honest I think he had had a couple of vodkas earlier so was slightly unfocussed anyway.

"Ruining good Ukrainian vodka!" He chided playfully. "Yes I do have some and ice if you require it." He was stood looking down at me and there was no doubt he could see my panties. He left for the kitchen area and I followed him chatting about what he would do. He showed commendable stoicism, which may have been due to the hard earlier life he had endured, on a farm. I got the vodka and felt it warm my throat.

We chatted as we normally did though he was getting drunker. He suddenly came out with. "You are a beautiful girl, the office Princess." Raising his glass to the ceiling. "I am so lucky to have you here in my apartment." And then added. "Perhaps you were to blame for losing my job."

We were back to the settees and this hit me hard. I lowered my head to look at my glass held on my knees. "You're right." I agreed.

"It is your beauty and kindness that is to blame. You fill men with desire and lust." I remained silent feeling bad. "You talk to a stupid ugly dwarf like myself, in such a caring way. That is why you're to blame."

"Oh don't call yourself names like that." I placed my fingers on the back of his big rough hand. "How can I make amends for what I have done, so that you can forgive me." I pleaded.

"See you do it again." He looked at me. "Why care about me? Why?" He gripped my hand and I could feel the hard calluses from a life time of labour. I moved to sit alongside him. He still held my hand.

"Rico, I do care about you and don't want you to be unhappy on my account, that is why I want to help." I felt the vodka kick in warming my body, flooding my cheeks with colour. I still felt so guilty. I had caused this man to lose his livelihood and God only knows what would happen to him. "What can I do? Just ask."

"This is my problem you beautiful Princess." He looked up to my face and smiled softly. "I must face it alone and strong." I felt so much sympathy for him. I put my arms around him and he groaned as he held me. Then we broke and he shouted.

"More vodka."

"No not for me. I must be able to drive."

"I get taxi." He said and poured another sizeable measure in my glass. I asked for some more tonic and ice and he went to get it.

I watched him walk. He walked with splayed feet, rolling a because of his muscular physique. He was like a weightlifter that had not practiced for sometime, which was probably true. He was wearing a black vest and grey tracksuit bottoms and I think I caught him quite unawares as I am convinced he would have changed for me, under normal circumstances. He came back and plopped the ice into the vodka and offered me the tonic to pour which I did. I noticed that his glass was full again and this was confirmed when he began singing an old Ukrainian folk song. We talked about his life and what he could do. The options that were opened to him and laughed at some of the possibilities, we were relaxed.

I sipped my drinks and they hit home. I was ready to party but still feeling guilty, which now seemed a stimulus for everything. He put his arm around my shoulders and sang. The song seemed to be a collection of "Nah nanna Nahs" which did not require the Ukrainian language so I joined in. When he was laughing, I asked if this had lightened his spirits. He said that just seeing me had done that. I said.

"Thank you" and he replied

"You are Office Princess, I will miss you so much."

I felt so sad for him and said again that I was sorry.

"I love you with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Your long legs." He looked them up and down. "Your sexy clothes."

Which came out of nowhere or the bottle. I laughed. He placed his hand on my leg and said. "You are so smooth and delicate, like porcelain."

I felt his hard hand on my thigh and did not protest or even feel threatened, I wanted him to enjoy himself.

"Dear Beth, You are the fascination of mankind. Your husband is so lucky."

"I'll tell him." I laughed.

"No no don't laugh I mean it. To be able to see you getting dressed in your sexy underwear...."

"And how would you know if I had sexy underwear.

I would like to watch you in your underwear."

I knew where this was leading but all the emotions in my body, churning and conflicting concentrated on one thing – his smile. All I wanted to do was make him feel happier and keep that smile on his face. I swigged the drink down and felt the warmth wash over me. I patted his hand still resting on my thigh.

"I'm not really sure I should. I am married, you know?" I protested. He looked crestfallen but what was I to do? I was still feeling quite guilty about the party and Steve. I know Sam would get turned on but I felt sluttish even thinking about it, this was a real dilemma. Should I do this. How would it affect our friendship?

"I know you're right. I am just an ignorant pig and could not hope for such things." His arms were out stretched and palms open and he gave resigned shrug. I was angry at him now.

"You are not an ignorant pig. You're a lovely man and for you, as you are so sad, I will do this but you must never speak of it to anyone." I knew it would turn Sam on when I told him, so here goes.

I stood. He looked expectantly laying back on the settee clapping, his mood lightening visibly. Pulling my blouse from my skirt I undid my buttons one by one, until my brown bra showed pushing my breasts in front of me. I then undid my skirt belt and the zip at the back, letting it fall to the floor.

I stood in my brown bra and panty set, in brown hold ups and tan boots. I swept my long blonde hair from side to side and placed my hands on my hips. I looked down on his stunned face.

"Is that what you wanted?"

He looked me up and down a few times appreciatively and said.

"You are a Goddess not a Princess and when I look at you my problems are nothing."

He lay back on the settee staring, me up and down. My bra held my breast firmly forward my panties were tight and the outline of my labia could be seen as I crossed my legs. This was quite a 'turn-on'

"I cannot look at you and not become sexually aroused, forgive me Beth."

I laughed and said. "I should hope so. I don't do this for everyone. I can see it has cheered you up!"

"I am so happy." He casually to put his hand down the front of his tracksuit bottoms, more to adjust himself than anything else, but there was no doubt he had a massive penis, especially for his height. It aroused me.

"Would you dance with me my Princess, I have dreamed of this so many times. Your touch." His rough hand ran up my arm. "Your smell." He sniffed the air deeply. He stood up to put some music on and came back and cuddled himself to my breast. As we danced I could feel his semi-hard penis touching me, bulging through the cotton track suit bottoms and to be quite honest I wanted to enjoyed it. I stroked his brow as we danced for several minutes. He was unsteady on his feet so we moved to the settee.

"How are you feeling? Have you forgiven me?"

I could feel him up against my thigh as his hands slid over the base of my spine, making me tingle. I was becoming wet between my legs. I tried to contain myself as I looked down at his balding pate, as his face sunk into my shoulder. He leaned back to look at me, as my arms encircled him, and looked into my face. He was drunk now and had a huge grin on his face..

"Yes Goddess you are forgiven by your humble devotee. Tonight is the night of eternal dreams. An occasion like this, might only occur once in a life and for me it is now."

I looked down at him.

"So what does that mean, exactly?" I asked, not quite understanding him, but assuming the inevitable.

"It means my Princess that I have been blessed as a man who has been alone for so long. I have watched you, been a friend with you and wanted you. You are so wonderful and although I have drank so much and do not want to lose your friendship, I realise this will happen. I want to have a special moment with you. I cannot hope for my hearts desire but would love to put my arms around you and hold you close."

I put my arms around his shoulder and we lay back on the large settee. Our legs stretched out before us, his lower body pressed against my hip. His head rested on my shoulder and I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he said.