Friendly Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Princess. Princess. I'll be OK, don't worry about me. I a big boy."

He stopped talking and slumped across me, his head on my breasts, then I heard his snoring. I felt pinned to the settee, he was quite a weight. I struggled to get myself free but only managed to rub myself up against him, so I resigned to laying here for a few minutes. I could feel him tight against my hip and wanted to take a peak at his 'package'. I managed to roll him onto his back.

I looked at him and thought of Sam. How many times had we fantasised about moments like this. That was fantasy, this was reality. I'm sure Sam had not fantasised with me being with an ugly man. I didn't mean this nastily but Rico was not the most handsome man in the world. In a fantasy I 'm sure Sam had a handsome young film star type in mind. Would it be better to leave it as a fantasy or do it for real? This was my dilemma. If I was going to fulfil fantasies was it better with a stranger or with a friend no matter how he looked? Difficult questions without simple answers but it meant I was asking them. Here he was the man I had had so many personal conversations with. He was pathetic and certainly not everybody's idea of beauty. But beauty is from within and he was a nice man, who I had wronged.

He was smiling but still snoring. I prodded him a few times but got no reaction. I even tried to tickle him but to no avail. I decided to take a peak. I pulled the draw string on his tracksuit bottoms and eased my hand down the front. I felt him immediately. He was uncircumcised and huge but not hard. I only just managed to wrap my hand around it was so broad. He was a big boy. My curiosity was aroused and I wanted to see it hard. I knelt up on the settee and with both hands slid the bottoms over his scrotum. It was tremendous. It rested to one side and he had a huge sack underneath. I started to press the flat of my hand against it and it responded by firming up. As it stiffened I wrapped my hand around it and began slowly at first to ease the foreskin back and forth over the head. It was erect. I looked to see his first he still smiled but was asleep. It was then I decided I would suck him off. I wanted to see if it would fit in my mouth.

I held it straight out from his body pointing at the ceiling. He groaned, as it tried to slap back on his stomach. I got hold of it with two hands and pulled the foreskin back and licked the end making it wet. I then clamped my mouth over the head and sucked. It was huge in my mouth filling it. I kept wanking him as I sucked him deeper and deeper. I slipped a hand down my panties and I was now soaking between my legs. I rubbed my clitoris to climax as I sucked before turning all my attention to him and bringing him off.

He shot into my mouth the salty mixture but there was so much that it dribbled from my mouth down my chin. He groaned and squirmed but didn't wake. I reached for a tissue, wiped my mouth and spat his semen into it. I got more tissues and wiped him off, removing the evidence; at least if he leaked. he would think it was a wet dream. I was horny but had to control myself. I got to my knees took one last look at his penis and pulled his tracksuit back over it. He rolled on his side and began snoring again.

Dressed quickly and left his apartment locking it. I drove back home. When I got in, Sam asked me how it had gone. I said Rico had felt better when I left and told me would be OK. Sam was so supportive and cuddled me. He said. "You know? You're one caring person." Being raised to near sainthood I could not find it in me to tell him what I had done. We ate the meal he had prepared and I went to bed after a shower. I could still feel Rico inside me as I dropped off to sleep.

Rob

+++

We went to the local pub to finish my birthday celebrations, just Sam and myself. There was a disco and karaoke, the place was full. We danced and even got up to sing 'Cathy's Clown' by the Everley Brothers which the audience enjoyed. We eventually sat down roaring with laughter to great applause. Sam got the drinks and we sat during the break in the singing. He drank is beer then said.

"Good party on Friday night. I had a good time. Thanks"

I immediately felt uncomfortable and the dilemma returned how much of what I knew did I tell? We had such a good night I certainly didn't want to spoil it. He then dropped a bombshell.

"Beth certainly said she had a good time."

I nearly choked on my drink, but replied.

"Yes she had a bit of fun. She seemed to enjoy herself."

"Look. I know what she's like. She enjoys a goodtime like all of us." Sam said. "She enjoys a bit of fun and I don't mind. I hope she didn't disgrace herself."

Should I tell him? No! I couldn't say anymore. If that was what he felt and that's all she wanted to tell him, then live and let live, is what I say.

"She was fine. As you say, she enjoyed a bit of fun." I exhaled. "No. She didn't disgrace herself." Well it depends on your viewpoint.

It was my round and so I went to the bar, for more drinks. At the bar, I thought of the dilemma. They were both my friends. I didn't want to hurt either of them. I would keep my own counsel. It was not for me to say.

Note from the author: I am a new author and I would appreciate feedback so that I can improve part 2, that is if you want a second part. Tell me if you want to hear more about any of the characters. Please vote.