Friendly Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
She knows about his wife, should she tell?
17k words
3.71
37.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

Authors Note: Thanks to everyone for the comments and encouragement it is much appreciated. I have definitely adopted some of the ideas proffered; even using a few of the abusive comments, within the text. I haven't used every idea, as it would change the story too much, you can't please all the people all the time, though some of these observations and ideas may be used in future stories. What I would like to say is that I write the stories to give pleasure and I hope you enjoy. Thanks again. Bill.

Sam

+++

Rob and I had a rollicking good time at the pub and I didn't even get that drunk. When I got home Beth was still awake, reading. I stripped to my underpants, brushed my teeth and gargled, hopefully taking the smell of booze, off my breath. I climbed into bed and had a quick look under the duvet to see Beth was wearing only red lacy bra and panties, which immediately made my cock twitch. I snuggled up to her, pressing my cock into her hip, always a signal for impending action.

"Ooooh! You're cold." She shivered. "Let me warm you up."

She put her book down and put both arms around me, then rubbed my arms, and legs. My cock pressed up against her, and we kissed deeply our tongues teasing each other, as we groaned into each others, open mouths. I wrapped my arms around her and slid my hands up and down her back. I could feel the light downy hair and goose bumps at the base of her spine. I then slipped my hand into her bra and squeezed her nipple gently. This always drove her wild. Her breath quickened as her legs gripped my thighs and she began dry humping my leg. I kissed her neck and shoulder and breasts. I then undid her front loading bra and un-cupped those firm orbs, kissing and squeezing her nipples, in equal measure.

"Do you like that?" I asked, knowing the answer.

She said "Yes" as I pressed my thigh into her humping mound." Ohhh Yes! You know I do."

Groans filled the air as I slid my hand under her red, satin panties, through the light golden hair, covering her moist cunt. I slid a finger down her slit, pressing her clitoris then moved down to her damp opening, to lubricate my fingers. I groaned as I reached my goal.

"You're so wet."

"Mmmmmm. That's because I've been waiting for this all night." She replied sighing and opened her legs wider, to ease my access. I obliged by slipping another finger into her.

"Why didn't you call someone over?" I said in a mischievous way, returning to a familiar theme, that always got us going. Although Beth was a virgin when we met, I always wanted her to be more sexually adventurous. It turned us both on. "If you had, that would be his sperm I am feeling right now."

Saying this made my cock twitch and I groaned.

"Oooooh!" She groaned lustily in response, then held her breath momentarily, as I massaged her, before gasping.

"How do you know I didn't?" she exhaled, unevenly.

This drove me wild and I was as stiff as an iron bar. I groaned and began to shake with sexual excitement. Talk like this, she knew, always got me aroused.

"Did he have a big cock?" I asked repositioning my leaking cock on her thigh. I asked this probably because, like a lot of men, I had an inferiority complex about my own member. I think watching porn films doesn't help, especially when a guy's prick extends past their belly button. I had had no complaints from girls I'd made love to and certainly not from Beth, but it always seemed a better fantasy, with a big cock involved.

"Oh yes! Massive! It really stretched me. Much bigger than yours."

I knew it was only fantasy, but she was so good at it. In the height of sexual arousal, I wished it was for real.

"I wish it WAS true and you were full of another man's cum." I worked harder on her clitoris as her head tossed from side to side. "I would just love it!"

"Would you ... ugh ...would you REALLY. Ooooh!" She jerked and began to cum over my hand, I sucked her nipples deeper and deeper as my hand frigged her. "Oh yes, yes. Steve Ohhh! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

That was it, she mentioned a name and that always sent me over the top. I started to get the feeling, of impending ejaculation.

"Oh God! I'm going to cum." I shouted.

"No! No!" She pressed me back away from her to prevent any contact, then pulled her panties down and off and bent her knees. "Inside me, quickly come on. Please don't waste it."

I got on my knees, positioning my cock at the entrance to her cunt, as she gripped the bed sheets with both hands. Her wet cunt lips opened and I thrust deeply and sloppily into her.

"Oh Yes! Yes! Please! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Her head rolled from sided to side. Her long blonde hair fanned out across the pillow case. I pressed myself up on my hands and looked down at were our bodies joined. My black pubic hair entwined with her blonde mot. I watched my cock as I retracted then thrust back in like a well oiled piston, on an engine. My eyes travelled over her flat stomach, covered with her soft white skin to her rib cage, then her breasts, which quivered but stayed firm, her brown nipples pointing at my chest. I kept thrusting but managed to prevent myself cumming, by the distraction of this sight-seeing tour of her body. She was beautiful. Her long neck and ..... face, with it's pained expression, lost in concentration. She looked me in the eyes.

"Oh Steve, yes, again, again, deeper..."

The little minx I couldn't hold back, I began pumping in and out with my hips, as she smiled.

"Would you like that? With Steve? Would you like his cock pushing into me, thrusting and cumming? Fucking me?"

"Oh God Yes! Yes." She started cumming. "Ohhh Wel .... he has. He has!"

I started the final thrusts. "He has what? Steve?" I demanded. "Say it! Say it!"

"Steve's fucked me. Ohh Yes!" She bucked hard back and started another orgasm. "Steve's fucked me and he filled me with ooooooh ..... his cum. Oh God!"

I was in ecstasy and shooting, what seemed like bucket loads of cum into her.

"Oh Yes! Fuck me!" She cried. I felt fantastic and drained, all through my body. She came again her head flung back, her blonde hair all over her pillow, her eyes screwed shut, as her moist full lips pealed back, just revealing her gritted, even teeth. She was perfect and I loved her.

We lay in the afterglow, locked in the same positions. She stroked my back and I lifted my face toward hers.

"You're beautiful and the most fantastic wife a man could have." She looked distant. "I love you."

"I love you, too!" She replied and passed her wet, pink tongue over her lips. There was an extended pause, as our breathing recovered. "Are you angry?"

I turned my head towards her. She had her head on my shoulder and my arm was wrapped around hers.

"What for? Why should I be?"

"For telling you about me and Steve." She said shyly. She could act coy so well.

"No. Not at all." I kissed her on the forehead to reassure her. "I've wanted this for ages and you've made my dreams come true." She still looked distant.

"I'm glad it is out in the open and that you're not upset." She sighed with relief. She was a really talented actress. I loved the way she kept up the pretence. I gave her a kiss and she said. "Do you still love me?"

"More than ever." She smiled. We cuddled together and kissed.

I drew away then laughed and said. "Don't worry. You can stop pretending. Rob told me everything and he said you did nothing."

She looked angry.

"You don't believe me?" She asked infuriated, then insisted, forcefully. "I - slept - with - Steve."

I looked at her quizzically.

"When was this then?" I could not believe this, but knew I had to pursue it.

"On Saturday morning, after the party." She looked sincere. "Steve came back here and we had sex downstairs."

My heart was thumping and I was shaking, not with anger, but sexual excitement, I could not speak.

"You've been asking me to be more adventurous, for ages." She looked down. "Well I have been."

My mouth was open but I couldn't respond. I must have looked ridiculous, imitating a goldfish. She looked into my eyes, sadly.

"I'm so sorry." She paused. "What now?"

I lay back on the pillow and exhaled slowly and unevenly. I felt as if I had been slapped in the face. My head was reeling. My voice returned. I couldn't comprehend what I had just heard. Something I had desired for so long had happened, I couldn't believe it.

"Are you serious? You let Steve fuck you?" I was full of disbelief, though I wanted her to say, both "yes" and "no" for totally different and selfish reasons. She nodded her head, shamefully.

"Do you love him?" I know - it's not the reaction I expected from myself, but insecurity fills you.

"No. Of course not." She moved closer and embraced me. "I love only you."

I tried to bring my breathing under control. I felt marginally reassured.

"Are you going to see him again?"

"No I am not!" She nuzzled into my neck. "I was drunk and horny and did it for you...." She paused. "...and me but when I came to bed I felt too ashamed to tell you about it."

I was peeved now. It was like having a split personality, part of me was insecure and concerned for our relationship and part of me was aroused and annoyed I had missed out on the experience. It was my fault I should never have encouraged her to test our marriage like this. What if she liked it and got sick of me? Selfish bastard I know but I really love her. I felt sick.

"I do love you. You know that?" She ran her hand down my cheek, as I lay with my hands behind my head, considering the future.

I guess I had wanted her to have sex with somebody and then for them to disappear, so that it would not affect our lives. Reality is a different matter. To have had sex and with one of our friends, it was awkward. I was going to look a right dick, with my friends. Then I got angry, Beth was going to seem a real slut to our friends. A thought suddenly struck me.

"What about Rob, did he know?"

She pulled back slightly.

"He knew Steve came over, but I don't think he knows what happened." She lay alongside me now, defensively. "Unless Steve told him."

I felt a sense of betrayal.

"He never said."

She leaned up on one elbow.

"Now listen here." She nudged me in the side, so that I looked at her. "I'm not having any of this. Rob is a great friend to you and if he was er .. discreet it'll have been more out of friendship for both of us, than for any other reason. Just remember it was you that suggested all this in the first place. I was a virgin when I met you. The sex life I've had you've taught me."

This was true and I was reassured regarding Rob.

"You're right. I know." I looked intently at her. "I just don't want to lose you or our friends, particularly Rob. I don't know Steve that well! But I also don't want to look a dick in front of them, or them thinking you're a slut."

She was hurt by that.

"Look it was stupid and I was drunk, they know that it wasn't normal for me. What's done is done and if they choose to believe I'm a slut, there is nothing I can do about it, except if they treat me like one, in which case they'll soon regret it. All I care about is us. Let's forget it happened and put it behind us." She implored. "I have no intention of leaving you and it'll never happen again. I promise. It was a mistake."

Now more reassured, my alter ego cut back in. It had happened, that was a fact, so we might as well get some pleasure out of it, as was intended. It was sexy and I started getting a reaction down below. Why forget about it. I leaned in toward Beth and said.

"Now look don't be hasty." She seemed surprised, as my hand moved to her breast. "We should at least get some enjoyment from this."

"Er ... what sort of enjoyment?" She stretched languidly and smiling, opened her mouth to receive mine. We kissed deeply, playing with each others tongue. I pulled my head back.

"Well you could start by telling me what happened..... in detail." I placed my face alongside hers and nibbled her neck, she flinched, ticklish.

"But aren't you jealous? Knowing another man has had his cock in me." She whispered into my ear, as she placed my hand between her thighs. My cum oozed out of her, onto my fingers. "That could have been Steve's."

I let out an involuntary moan.

Rigid, I pressed against her body, panting into her neck as I ran the slime between my fingers and imagined it belonged to Steve. I had to be in her. I rolled her onto her front and asked her to kneel. I parted her legs and gripped my cock, then pushed my purple cock head between her wet cunt lips. I slid in and heard the sucking sound and Beth groan. I held her waist, her long blonde hair hung down her back and sides of her head hiding her face. I thrust deep, in and out and almost laughed as the sucking sounds got faster. I was in ecstasy, imagining following a guy, after he had fucked my beautiful wife.

"Oh come on! Yes yes." I was like a man possessed.

Beth was emitting muffled cries. I started to come again.

"Oh Beth I love you. Oh yes fuck me."

She pushed back into me. She turned her head and said.

"Lay on your back." She grunted as I thrust in." I want to sit on you."

I slipped out and lay on my back. She straddled me then slowly slipped down my greasy pole, devouring it. Her hands were spanning my hairy stomach. Her eyes rolled upward, my cock was stiff and we resumed, from where we left off.

"Would you like this to be somebody else, sliding into me?"

"Oh yes ..... please."

"You're not really upset ARE you?"

"No." All insecurities forgotten.

"Would you like them to come in me?" She stopped and looked at me. "Like Steve did."

We played this game regularly but now it had a new edge. New tension. New excitement. She bucked her hips back and forth faster and faster, her flat stomach, rippling with the motion.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" I roared.

She was hot and so was I, thinking just what it would be like, if she was really slutty and I had to follow someone in her hot, wet, love hole. At the height of passion, as I was laid on my back and she rode my cock, I made her promise, that if she ever got the opportunity to fuck a guy, any guy, she would take it and tell me all about it.

"I'll promise but only on one, or two, conditions." She was enjoying this as she continued to bounce up and down. So was I.

"Go on." I almost pleaded, teetering on the brink of ejaculation. Just talking about the deal turned me on.

"I never want you to do it. I couldn't stand to share you. I am too jealous. You must promise."

"I promise, I promise." I nodded eagerly. "What else?"

"I have the choice. It's only if I want to."

Well I couldn't argue with that. This had to be consensual, it is her body.

"Of course." I responded, just managing to hold back.

She leaned back stretching my cock and screamed. "I promise, I promise. Ooooh!" then bent forward over me her long blonde hair dropping over my face.

"I promiseeee." She came again as I shot my load again. She kissed me and said. "I love you, so much. But if I get the chance I'll fuck someone else and let them cum in me."

She slumped in my arms breathing heavily in my ear as I lay grinning and that's how we went to sleep.

Beth

++++

It was Friday morning and I woke up feeling so sexy. Sam had been worked up all day yesterday and was very demanding last night, asking me if I would keep the promise. I said, "Yes, I promise." He loved this talk which he regarded as 'dirty' talk. It felt so good that the Steve incident was now out in the open, though we never got round to talk about Rico or what had happened with the other lads, but that would probably come later. Our relationship was so sexually charged, Sam couldn't get enough of it and neither could I.

Sam had left for work and I would be leaving shortly. Today I was at a training session in London, which meant I would drive to the railway station, park up and commute, using train and tube, to get to the location of the training company.

The guilt that I had felt earlier in the week had completely gone, even when I thought of what I had done. I had been a randy slut, wanking Jonno and messing with Ken, fucking and sucking Steve three times and sucking Rico off while he slept, it was outrageous. I had told Sam the main part, having sex with Steve, even if Rob had tried to cover for me. Rob was so nice to try and I assured Sam of Rob's best intentions. Well now Sam made me promise to get fucked and if I got the offer and liked the guy, I was going to do it and serve it on a plate for Sam. He wanted it and I wasn't objecting. What was the chance though? Plenty! If past propositions were anything to go by.

I showered and sat on the bed naked, drying my hair, this was always a time consuming task, as it was so long. When I had finished I stood in front of the mirrored wardrobes. My hair hung down over my shoulder and onto my breasts. My brown nipples poked through my hair, like two old English sheep dogs noses, except not as big. My breasts were firm and a reasonable size. I was slim and had a flat stomach that ran down to my blonde, wispy pubic hair, which I had trimmed last week. I looked at my legs, which I was always getting positive comments about. Although I'd been a runner, they were not too muscular. I turned and looked behind me, my bottom was slightly wide, but not fat. All in all I was quite pleased with myself. I sprayed with Chanel Number 5, then went to my underwear draw to choose and thought "I'm so horny - I'll give someone a treat today!". I felt wicked.

I decided upon a pink and flowered, silk underwear set from Victoria's Secret, that were almost see-through. The bra was half cup and the panties of the string variety at the sides, they clung tightly but not uncomfortably to me – in fact it felt as if I wasn't wearing any. I decided upon black hold-ups, as a garter belt would be too bulky and black knee length boots of the softest leather, which shaped my calves and ankles. I slipped on a black mini skirt and white blouse. Finally, I put on my three quarter length, black and white check, wool jacket. There was a slit up the back of the jacket which started mid-thigh. I checked the mirror and once again approved.

I arrived at the railway station at eight and boarded the ten past eight train. It was so full, people crammed together. This was perfectly acceptable and happened everyday. I was wedged between a number of male commuters, who must have been getting a thrill. I felt the occasional hand slide down my side or butt. When the train jerked, the guy behind pressed up against me. I was really in the mood and pressed my bottom on to him 'innocently'. I turned, he was quite attractive, I apologised and he smiled and said "Think nothing of it." I smiled and turned away. This jerking onto him happened for a few more stations until more people moved off and on and we were separated. Next time I looked behind, there was an overweight woman with large spectacles perched on the end of her nose, intently reading a novel, it just wasn't the same.

As we stopped at more stations the crowd dispersed and I managed to get a seat next to an old boy doing the Times crossword. I was on the edge of the seat. There were still people standing but fewer of them. One guy was standing to my side and when I turned, his cock was at my nose height. He had one hand holding the luggage rack and the other in his khaki trouser pocket. I could see the shape of his cock and he knew. I looked up at his face, he just smiled. "Smug bastard", I thought.

A man in a bowler hat with long overcoat and umbrella stood reading the Telegraph, in the aisle directly in front of me, when I looked past him, through the standing passengers, I just caught a young man craning his neck and peering at my legs and skirt. I opened my legs casually and got a real thrill from him staring. His newspaper was on his lap and he fumbled about with his hand below. I bent forward and pulled on the top of my left boot, as if it was falling down and he got a full flash between my legs. I looked him in the eyes and he went cherry red and looked away. For the rest of the journey his eyes darted, furtively to and from my legs. Then we arrived at London Euston Railway Station, where we all had to disembark.

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers