Friendly Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spilled from the train and headed for our various destinations. I had to go down to the tube and again tackle the crowds. I walked as briskly as possible and managed to squeeze onto a tube train. I saw through the crowd, seated one seat away from where I was standing, the young guy from the train and he had seen me. He was looking furtively at my legs again. I was surrounded by men in overcoats. I turned and reached for the overhead grip to steady myself, even though I was fairly tightly held by all the bodies, in such close proximity. As I did so, I felt a hand slip from behind my back to the front of my coat and fondle my right breast. I couldn't see who it was but didn't react, it squeezed and then withdrew.

At another station we had to crush even further into the train, and it really was difficult to move, I was being pressed on all sides. Then I felt it; the unmistakable presence of a hand gliding up and down my stockings, on the inside of my thighs. The arm must have come through the slit in my coat. I could not see who it was but felt sure it was the young guy. I wondered if I should slam my thighs shut to trap whoever it was. Instead I parted my legs as much as I could, in the confined space and the perpetrator ventured further over my stocking tops and skin of my thigh, to my panties. What a situation? On public transport, surrounded on all sides by men, young, old, fat and thin, good looking, ugly, thrusting against me, having had my breast fondled and my vagina felt, I was wet.

The finger moving from the back and up, pushed my panties between my labial lips, then slid back and forth. I was definitely aroused and breathless. Then the hand withdrew, as the crowd dissipated and the train arrived at a station. So quickly and frustratingly it seemed, the carriage emptied. I never managed to see who had been molesting me. I sat down until it was my stop, then headed for the exit, a warm glow in my loins.

+++++++++

The training company was only 200 yards from the station and I was on time, as the course started at nine thirty. When I arrived I was ushered into a room where breakfast tea and coffees were being served. I looked around at the other attendees and instructors wearing name badges. The other, mainly male attendees, either milled around as if distracted or talked to one another, especially if they were from the same organisation. The instructors talked to each other whilst looking to engage with their future trainees. I recognised one of the instructors from a previous training course, and smiled, that was enough encouragement he needed, he smiled and came over. His name was Gary. He was slightly smaller than I and was thin and bespectacled, with a large pointed nose. He wore a grey suit, white shirt and red patterned tie.

"May I take your coat, er ... Beth isn't it?" I unbuttoned my coat and slipped it off my shoulders, into his waiting hands. I couldn't help but notice a reaction among the mostly male room, as heads turned toward me. Within a short time another two instructors, Mike and Dave had joined us, and proceeded to interrogate me regarding my learning goals. Mike was Italian looking, and very suave, with black hair and deep brown eyes. Dave was almost the opposite looking more Swedish, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

We chatted for a few minutes until Mike, who looked to be their boss, apologised to me but said the training course must start. They disappeared, into the training room. Stood alone, I was approached by an older man Bob, chatting about the changeable weather and asking if I had come far. He was also alone and believe it or not for his age, 63, was attending his first training course. We laughed about this but more to relieve his nerves. He seemed nice and we continued in polite conversation, until we were asked to take our places.

The room was set out theatre style, with two rows of chairs forming a semi circle facing a screen. There were two aisles which separated the chairs into three banks. The trainers were all equipped with lapel mikes and there were facilities for writing and drawing diagrams. I sat in the second row, middle bank next to the right aisle. Bob sat next to me on my left. As the room filled and the chairs became occupied, the occasional man would turn round to adjust his chair, but ostensibly to view my legs. This started to warm me again.

Dave was instructing but the training was boring, largely because it was dealing with what I already knew. My mind drifted. I thought about Sam, the tube journey and the fact that we were partying again tonight. I thought of Steve "Hmmm ... I don't think so ... not again." I must have been talking out loud as Dave the instructor said.

"Sorry Beth, did you say something." He was staring at me, jolting me out of my thoughts. I blushed but recovered composure.

"Oh sorry! No just thinking out loud."

"Oh! Ok!" He continued from where he had stopped. What that little diversion had done was taken a few people's attention away from Dave and diverted it to me. My legs were crossed at the ankles and stretched into the aisle and one or two, maybe more, heads were flicking sideways glances at them. The people on the right side bank of chairs, needed only to move their heads slightly to look at me, and one or two were. I thought I'd have a bit of fun.

I dropped my pen and bent my knees to pick it up, legs ever so slightly open, exposing myself. This turned heads and I noticed two guys taking a good deal of interest. One was young, nice looking with a lot of facial hair, wearing jeans and T-shirt, the other was older, reasonable looking, in a blue pin-striped suit. As they stared I thought. "Is it the rain? These sickos are spreading like Dandelions". Well so be it. I stayed down longer than necessary and smiled pleasantly at them both, then sat back down. The young one smiled back and the other blushed and turned back to the presentation.

The instructor had reached the end of his particular section and handed over to Mike. I turned slightly and caught Bob staring at my legs. He must have noticed as he looked at me and said in explanation.

"I was just admiring your boots. The leather looks so soft." He pointed to them. "But don't you find it difficult to walk, in those heels?"

"Thank you." I acknowledged pleasantly, then smiling said. "Ah! That's a skill gained through years of practice. A little like this subject matter."

"I see. You already know it all, do you? I noticed you looked bored."

"Well certainly the first section. We'll see what the next section brings."

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I'm Mike Delaney." He started his presentation but unfortunately 5 minutes in, I realised I knew this subject matter also. It had been Human Resources that had booked me into this course as part of my personnel development, so I shouldn't complain but I did know the first two sections. At least I would receive a certificate and Career Development Points, so I would persevere.

I looked back to the seats to my right. Everyone seemed to be concentrating on the lecture. I stretched my legs out, into the aisle once more and felt my skirt ride up slightly. Bob adjusted the paperwork that covered his lap and both his hands folded over his crotch. I noticed that my stocking top on his side could be seen quite easily and I'm sure he was getting a good eyeful. I crossed my ankles and squeezed my thighs together and ran my hands down my sides and thighs. I enjoyed a little lazy thrill.

Mike lectured but let his eyes linger just slightly too long at my legs and I could read what was on his mind. I opened my legs 'accidentally' so he could get an unobstructed view, for a couple of seconds. It was enough to make him lose his thread and start babbling. I smiled wickedly.

My mind wondered about tonight. I would have to consider what to wear. I was thinking if my long brown ball gown, with the low front and side split. It was a dinner party and dance celebrating the men's hockey team winning last years challenge cup. Although Sam and most of his friends had not actively participated in the playing, they had contributed funds and time to keep the club financially afloat. This dress would set the tone; I was dressed for a dinner dance not sex. Steve although nice, was definitely out of luck, tonight. I did not want a situation that could be misconstrued as a serious relationship. I know I had had sex with him and enjoyed it but that was it, no more.

I was brought back to the training session, as once again the instructor changed from Mike to Dave, but first we had a break for refreshments. I stretched and turned to Bob and caught him staring at my breasts this time. He smiled. "Cocky old bugger." I thought. I smiled back and asked if he was set for a break.

"I sure am." He began to stand. "I was getting slightly lost at the end. I think I need some coffee to wake me up."

He placed his training pack on his chair and following the allure of the coffee aroma, we moved out to the lounge area. I led the way and after getting my cappuccino from the machine sat at a low table on a bucket seat. It had high arms, which surrounded you on three sides, with a low seat and was covered in bright orange wool, corporate colours. Bob came and positioned himself opposite. I didn't even need to look to know he was checking out my legs or breasts again, but full on, he was in a much more advantageous viewing position. I looked up, he was. He looked as if he had been caught with his fingers in the honey pot, but managed to bluster.

"Lovely outfit you're wearing. You could be a model." He was brick red though his comment gave him the opportunity to look up my skirt again. I decided to ease his embarrassment.

"Why thank you. Much appreciated." I pulled my hem down as far as I could but the gap between my thighs and the way I had to sit forward because of the shape of the chair, probably meant he still had a full view of my panties. I looked at the clock and it was eleven o'clock. The day was dragging.

We were approached by Mike who seemed in an awful rush to engage us in conversation. He stood beside Bob and asked how I was finding the course, had the content proved manageable. All the while his eyes switched between my blouse and legs. I riled at his comment and I spat back that it had proved totally unnecessary and a waste of time, as I could manage it with my eyes closed. I placed my folder in my lap and folded my arms over my breasts which appeared to end Mike's interest as he moved to other attendees. Much to Bob's merriment.

"Well." He said. "You certainly put that patronising prat in his place."

"Some people just need it." I said and we both laughed.

Much of the rest of the course covered new territory for me so I had more to concentrate on. Bob never bothered me further as I was too busy, anyway he'd had his little show, but we did exchange cards as we were in similar occupations and he was good company. The course finished at three and I made my way to the tube and arrived at Euston station at three twenty.

+++++++++

I bought a magazine to read on the train which arrived on time, at three thirty and I was ensconced in my seat at three thirty five, ready for home. I switched on my mobile phone, to check if there were any missed calls. There were three. One from Kath, Rob's wife, one from Sam and one from Rico. I returned Sam's call first.

"Hello, Sam Trent here." He responded.

"Hi love, it's me. I'm on the train, returning your call." I looked around the coach but it was deserted except for one man sleeping, in a seat across the aisle, the smell of alcohol wafted over to me.

"Well hel-lo." He said with a wicked edge to his voice. "If it isn't my naughty lover."

"Me? Naughty? Not really." I responded. "What can I do for you mister?"

"Just checking, to see if you have anything to report."

"Oh! Nothing much." I put the phone closer to my mouth and lowered my voice. "Unless you call having my breast and crotch felt, on the tube, or being ogled by half the class, anything."

"Really? You little minx. But who can blame them. I'll need to relieve myself now."

"Don't you dare. Save all that, for me for tonight." I reproached him.

"Oh there's plenty don't worry. Have you had a good day?"

"Boring early this morning, but it picked up later. How about you?"

"Not too bad. I've got some news that you might be interested in later."

I waited for more but it never came.

"You can't say that and not tell me!" I hated being kept in suspense.

"Be patient all will be revealed. Anyway must go now, call on the other line. Glad you're OK. Take care and see you when I get home." With that, he hung up.

I was mildly annoyed but smiled at being teased by Sam, I really love him. The guy opposite grunted as he shuffled in his seat. I rang Rico next as I was curious what he might want, he may have got a job.

"'Ello Rico speaking." His thick east European accent, intoned.

"Hi Rico, it's me Beth. I'm returning your call, is everything OK?" I kept it light and happy.

"Ahhh! Beth, Princess. I am so happy to talk with you." He paused. "I am also very sad and ashamed, when you visit me."

"Why?"

"I did a bad thing." I went to interject but he stopped me. "Please ...please let me say. I was drunk and I fall asleep on you. This is bad. Very bad."

"No not at all..."He interrupted again.

"Please Princess let me finish." He coughed as if embarrassed. "That is not all. I also dreamed bad thoughts of you and disgraced myself, in my pants."

I didn't know what to think. Was he talking about what I did to him or had he shit his pants, after I left?

"I'm sure you did not disgrace yourself." Then I added, just in case. "Certainly not, whilst I was there."

I attempted to comfort him but he would have none of it.

"I .. I did and I want to apologise." He took a deep breath. "I was so excited I spilt my .. er .." He searched for a word. " my seed in trousers. I am so sorry can you forgive me. I feel so bad as you help me so much."

I was embarrassed and felt really guilty now. He hadn't done anything wrong, I had abused him but because he was unconscious and unaware, was blaming himself.

"Look Rico." I pleaded with him. "Don't be silly it was not your fault, it could happen to anybody.

"No is me." He was adamant. "I am sick pervert and do not deserve your friendship."

What was I to do? Should I tell him that it was me or just let him go on believing he was some kind of pervert? It was a dilemma and I had to find a solution, hopefully which kept our friendship.

"No no Rico listen you are not some sick pervert.." I had to shout him down as he protested. There was sustained grunting and movement from across the aisle, so I lowered my voice.

"I am. I deserve punishment for the shame I have brought." He was so morose.

"Listen please." When he mentioned punishment I knew I had to tell him the truth. "Please Rico believe me. I will explain what happened to you. Do not do anything hastily "

I looked up warily toward the drunk opposite who was now staring intently his eyes unfocused and muttering something, under his breath. This was not the best time to explain the truth to Rico.

"Rico, It's difficult to talk at the moment." I didn't want to do this in a train or by phone, it had to be face to face. "I'll come see you next week and explain everything. Please don't be depressed. You have done nothing wrong. Everything will be alright. You're not to blame."

"You are so kind to me. I will be happy because you ask." He had brightened somewhat.

"'Bye Rico. I'll see you next week." Thinking about his dishevelled look onher previous visit, I said. "I'll phone first and give you plenty of warning, before I arrive."

"You are so lovely. Your husband is so fortunate. Goodbye."

"I'll tell my husband. 'Bye until next week." I blew a friendly kiss down the phone and hung up.

"Slut! Whore!" The drunk shouted aggressively, his face turning puce, as he pointed his finger at me. "Fucking around behind your husbands back. I know your sort with your skirts up your arse and your tits hanging out. You should be at home woman, taking care of your husband, not fucking around."

This really shocked me and I looked for help. The carriage was empty. I could see through the glass door, into the next carriage, were there where people. I decided to make a move for it. As I slid toward the aisle, the drunk matched me, move for move. As I went to stand up, he got there first and stood over me. His bulging belly, hanging over his dirty jeans forced me, to sit back down, as he hurled more abuse.

"You dirty slut, you deserve all you get." He reached for the zipper on his jeans and started to unzip. I turned and moved toward the window and felt his hand on my thigh. My skirt was in disarray as were the rest of my clothes, as he pawed at me. "You need to be taught a lesson, you dirty slut fuck."

The smell was odious, alcohol mixed with sweat from weeks of not washing. I could feel his rough, dirty hands under my skirt and as he slurred his insults and drooled. I turned to look at him and could see the evil intent in his eyes. He struggled with his flaccid cock. His pustule filled crimson face, inflated and deflated as he poured out his venom.

"You cheating slag. Do your sacred wedding vows mean nothing?" His mouth foamed and insane eyes rolled, as his torrent of abuse continued. "You're just like the sicko pervert shit eaters and molesters. God wants you punished and I have the instrument to do it."

He gripped the inside of my thigh and it hurt. He clung to his filthy cock. My skirt was up around my waist and my panties on display as I struggled to get away. I was pinned back against the wall, one leg on the floor, one on the seat.

"Oh yes God is on my side." He tried to wank as it flopped from side to side. He removed his hand from me as he gripped the base with one hand and stroked with the other, in what was, a fruitless gesture.

I heard the carriage door slide open. He turned to look.

I saw my chance and launched him with both my hands, and booted feet, back and over the table behind him. I rushed from the carriage leaving him prostrate, with his limp instrument of God, hanging out of his pants. I ran until I reached an attendant. I was shaking and struggled to get my words out. Eventually I managed it and reported the incident. The drunk was taken off at the next station but as I did not press charges, he was only inconvenienced, with a delayed journey, and not arrested.

I got home and was really shaking still. I sat for a few minutes then had a whisky, which I never normally drink, to calm my nerves. This did the trick and relaxed me. I ran a bath, as I stripped. I looked down the inside of my thigh and could see the drunk's hand print in bruises. I climbed into the inviting bath. As I lay there, in the soft scented soap suds, I reflected on what had happened. The drunk had attacked me, for no reason, except he felt he had the right to judge and punish, what he thought I had done. His punishment meant either exposing himself to me or worse. I was so lucky. He was drunk and I was so much fitter than him. It could have been so much worse.

What if he had been sober and stronger? Was it me? Had I encouraged him by dressing provocatively, did that give him a right? Had I no right to dress attractively just because I was married? This incident was a misunderstanding but what if I had been teasing him, a stranger? Who knows what would have happened. I shivered at the prospect. I would really have to be more aware and careful. I would certainly not be flashing strangers after this incident, it was too dangerous. There were too many deranged people out there.

I picked up my mobile phone and returned Kath's call.