Friendly Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam

+++

I'm quite looking forward to tonight. It's always a good fun at hockey dances. The only problem will be Steve. I don't really know him or trust him and don't want him coming (ha! ha!) the superior bastard with me, just because he's fucked Beth. I can't explain it but I'm not some subservient cuckold, that I've read about in porn mags. Yes I get pleasure imagining Beth with another guy, but not being subjugated in anyway. I want her to enjoy it and tell me about it, so we can both enjoy it. I certainly don't want to lose her. For me it's just an extension of our sex, free love, being open and unfettered. Beth is the opposite; she definitely does not want to afford me a similar freedom. I can understand that in a way I guess and I do love her. I'll just have to enjoy sexual freedom through her experiences. I have some news for her tonight which will probably change everything anyway.

I left work at four thirty and parked the car on the drive and walked into the house. Beth was upstairs having a bath. I crept up the stairs to give her a playful fright. The bathroom door was slightly open and some tranquil classical music was playing. An opened bottle of wine was sat near the sink, with a large glass removed. I entered quietly and was able to stand for several seconds, just looking down admiring her, as her head lay on the back of the bath, her eyes were shut. Her beautiful firm breasts just peaked above the water which had white bubbles supporting them. I moved and she suddenly flinched, startled and screamed. I laughed but then realised she had burst into tears and was holding her head.

"What's wrong?" I said rushing to her side. "Sorry Beth. It's me Sam."

She recovered realising it was me. I held her as she unburdened herself about the drunk on the train.

"Oh I'm so sorry."

I felt so guilty, because I had been encouraging her to be sexually adventurous and felt this had something to do with it and also for playing a silly prank. I could not let her know my feelings, I just had to offer TLC.

"We don't have to go tonight if you're not up to it." I said.

"What about the money you've paid?" She was so practical.

"Fuck the money." I said. "It's you that's important."

She sighed.

"No. We'll go." She looked up at me. "Why should some stinking drunk ruin our night."

"Well if you're Ok about it." I kissed her head and brought in a towel. She smiled and was back to her best.

"I'm Ok." She punched me playfully, laughing. "But stop playing bloody stupid pranks on me - creeping up the stairs, you bastard!"

She stood and I looked up and down her delightful, long, firm, body, as soap bubbles slithered down her shining skin. She flicked her hair, now coalescing forming like rat's tails, over her shoulders, I smiled and handed her a towel. It was then I noticed the bruising on the inside of her thigh.

"Good God!" I exclaimed. "Is that what he did?"

"Yes." She patted the towel over the area. "He gripped so hard. It really hurt."

"Well you should have got the bastard charged for assault." I was livid. "I feel like calling the police and getting his name. If I do I'll sort the bastard out, good and proper."

"No Sam. It's not worth it." She was resigned. "I want the whole thing to blow over. But it felt like a warning."

"Warning. Why?" I said it before I thought.

"I think you know why." She looked me straight in the eyes. "I got a shock today over a misunderstanding, from a stranger. What if I had been teasing him, having fun? What could have happened then?"

I knew she was right. It was a dangerous game to play, liberated sex in these times. There are all sorts of diseases and crack pots around, not least the religious zealots.

"You mean you want to just keep it in the bedroom between us then? Practice 'safe sex'?" I asked, and was willing to accept that, we had had a lucky escape.

She looked at me, long and thoughtfully.

"Let's just say, my policy from now on is safety first." She continued to get dry and I stayed close to comfort her.

++++++++

It was ten past seven and I was dressed. Beth had taken a nap earlier but had now completed her makeup and was sat in just a chocolate satin teddy, with light coffee coloured lace edges, good enough to eat. She rolled on her dark brown, thigh high stockings and when she had finished, she stood, elegantly and smoothed herself down. She stepped into brown heels and was statuesque before me.

"You look magnificent." I whistled. I started getting horny. I wanted her now. I walked over to her but she wagged her finger slowly at me.

"Naughty naughty! Not until later. I've just made up." I pretended to be hurt.

She resembled a gazelle with her long legs striding to the wardrobe. She removed her long brown ball gown from its polythene wrapper and stepped into it. Then as she manoeuvred it onto her shoulders, she invited me to zip it up. Once done, hardly an underwear line could be seen beneath the fabric, which clung to her slim body and was as she planned. In fact she looked naked below it. As her hair was tied up, I kissed her on the neck, just before I tied her necklace and she sprayed perfume there. She turned to me and I saw the flash of stocking top, as her leg appeared through the split in the skirt. It was incredibly sexy. She smiled.

The taxi arrived and we got to the hotel for seven thirty as planned. We were ushered to our table for the meal almost immediately we arrived. This was good because the table did not include any of the lads who were at Rob's party, except Rob. We all had the chance to have a few drinks and relax, before the dancing started and we mixed with the rest of the company.

After the meal, we all felt merrier, having consumed the best part of a bottle of wine each. Rob, Kath, Beth and I were laughing as we moved to tables on the perimeter of the dance floor, and met with the other couples. Steve was there with Sally his partner, I was pleased to say. In fact only Ken's wife could not come as she had a cold. Ken was first to ask Beth for a dance which she gracefully accepted. There was a live dance band and the dancing was 'old-time' meaning close and intimate. To be honest though Ken and Beth were a mismatch and looked laughable. She was so much taller than him, especially in her heels. Ken's head just about, fell into line with Beth's bosom. It did look comical, except his hand was low on her arse, I thought.

As the night wore on more people danced until it was fairly crowded on the dance floor. I danced with Beth and few of the other girls. After obtaining agreement with Beth and Kath, Rob and I left to play snooker upstairs. We arrived at the room we had booked which contained just one table, this kept it private. Drinks were served in a small ante-room adjacent to us. As we played it gave me a chance to tell Rob that I knew about Beth with Steve.

Eventually I broached the subject of the party, which Rob seemed a little uncomfortable with. We talked but I found I could not bring myself to tell him that Steve had fucked Beth and I was alright with it. It was just something men didn't talk about to their friends. We played on and Rob won the first game. I decided if a more opportune occasion came up I would mention it but not until. Rob was such a great guy, but he might not understand and I didn't want to spoil our friendship.

Steve

++++

When I saw Beth and Sam walk in, I almost got a hard on, at the table. She was stunningly beautiful, tall, and elegant. I couldn't wait to get her in private. We ate and then sat near the dance floor. I had to be careful as I was with Sally and she was a very jealous type. Eventually though I got my chance and it was innocently played, as everyone had been dancing with everyone else. The dance floor was full, providing perfect cover and Sam and Rob had gone to play snooker. I had a word with Ken to ask Kath and I asked Beth. She looked up at me from under her fringe with a slight hesitation but then agreed. I manoeuvred Beth to a part of the dance floor were we could not be seen.

"How are you?" I held her arm outstretched and placed mine around her back.

"Fine thanks. Yourself?" She seemed slightly aloof.

I pressed closer and moved my hand down her back. The dance floor was packed so would not be noticed.

"Much better for seeing you." At that I rubbed myself against her thigh. I was erect.

"Ah ah! Naughty naughty." She admonished me. "None of that tonight, Steve."

"Of course not, I understand, about last week, you were drunk." I remained pressing against her and slid my hand to her arse. I ran my hand lightly around the firm globe, and my fingers down the cleft. "You enjoyed it though, didn't you?"

She definitely warmed to my touch, and didn't attempt to brush me off. She went into a slight daze and then snapped out of it.

"No Steve! Not tonight. That was a one off and I never want it to happen again. I made a mistake and that's it." I wasn't very convinced and continued to rub her arse.

"I was discreet you know?" She looked interested. "I never told Jonno or Ken."

"Well that's something. What about Rob?"

I looked away but that was admission enough, she knew I had. I quickly changed the subject.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight." I ran my hand to the side of the dress with the split, and slid my fingers over her naked thigh and stocking top. "Tell me are you naked under this dress?"

"No." She laughed, pulling away slightly, but returning. "I'm wearing a teddy, if you must know."

"Aahhh! Are they the ones that fasten underneath the crotch." She nodded. "For easier access." She slapped my arm playfully.

I slid my hand onto her inner thigh. She winced. I pulled my hand away.

"Sorry. Are you OK?

"I am now." She sighed. "But I was molested on a train today and there's rather a large and tender bruise there."

I was really concerned for her and felt bad about touching her.

"Oh my God! What happened?"

She proceeded to tell me about the attack and how it had shaken her badly. I put all thoughts of moving on her, out of my head and instead felt protective towards her. I put my arms around her and kissed her softly on the cheek.

I felt a hand grip my arm.

"What the fuck are you up to?" I knew that screech so well, it was Sally. "You dirty bastard."

I released Beth and began to defend my chivalrous actions to no avail. It was difficult as Sally was screaming and shouting and not in the mood for two-way conversations. She slapped my face and told me she was going home and that I better follow her. She stormed through the dancers, like Moses parting the Red Sea. I turned to Beth who looked about to cry, apologised pathetically and ran after my partner.

Beth

+++

I held back my tears. I was so upset what a day. Where was Sam, now I needed him? Kath came over.

"Are you OK?" She placed her arm around my shoulders. "Did Steve do something?"

That broke my resolve and I started crying.

"No he didn't." I reached in my handbag for a tissue. "He was comforting me, after I told him about the attack, today."

"Oh dear! Well I think Sally's got the wrong end of the stick, then." She pulled me towards her like a surrogate mother. "There, there. Let it all out."

I didn't want to create a scene, especially on the dance floor, so we moved to our table.

"What a shit day this has been." I moaned. "And it started out so well."

"Just forget about the whole thing and let's get drunk. You've been tense for a couple of days. Relax don't let the drunken bastard upset you. Let your hair down."

At that a large strand of hair, fell down the side of my face, and we burst out laughing. I took a large slug of my drink, as I dabbed my eyes, then got up and headed for the toilet, to repair my make up, Kath followed, as ladies do.

We sat back at the table and ordered a bottle of Chardonnay and a bottle of soda water. Then proceeded to demolish them together. We ordered more. I started to relax and forget the bad bits of the day."

"Oh fucking hell. Look!" Said Kath, attracting my attention and pointing at Jonno and Ken. "Laurel and Hardy are heading this way. That Ken's been grabbing my arse all night."

I turned and they were upon us.

"Dear ladies." It was Jonno. "Which one of you can I delight tonight?"

Kath interjected in her slightly slurred, London accent.

"You can delight us both. Fuck off!" It was harsh but said in fun. She had known these two for years.

"Oh don't be like that Kathy. You know you want me?"

Then she completely floored me.

"Once is enough thanks."

I was stunned.

"What about me then?" It was Ken.

"Quite a bit better, than him." She became, mock studious. "But not as good, as my Rob."

I was even more stunned, that's if it was not a game. Kath was good looking and attractive to men. She was about 5' 3" with red hair and had a large bust. Her hips were larger than mine but she was not fat and had nice legs.

"You're a real spoilsport these days, Kathy." Laughed Ken. "I remember when..."

He didn't complete his sentence.

"Be satisfied with feeling my arse all night, Kenny boy. The rest is off limits." She smiled broadly and turned to Jonno. "And you have no chance whatsoever, pee wee!" As she waved her little finger at him.

Ken roared laughing and even Jonno found it funny.

"Oh well." Said Ken, as he tugged at Jonno's shoulder. "Let's go where we're more appreciated."

"Where's that .... the sheep farm?"

They left, Jonno sticking a finger up to Kath, in fun.

"My word you've shocked me." I said. "You have hidden depths."

She seemed to get a flash of sobriety.

"I should keep my mouth... and more ... shut, when I drink." She had her hand over her mouth.

"Don't be silly. I won't say anything." I replied. She studied me and smiled.

"Well I suppose, one woman to another." We both had a drink. "Oh to hell with it all."

She then went on to explain to me how it had come about. Rob, lovely Rob, (I felt bad), was working away and he had told Kath that while he was away, she had to go out, as normal with the gang and have a good time. The inevitable had happened with 'randy' Jonno when she had gotten drunk, following a party at his house and at which she stayed over. She had felt really guilty about it for weeks and didn't go out. Sam had come back and said she looked peaky and that he had heard from Ken, she had been staying in. So Rob, ever the thoughtful one, insisted she get herself out and socialise more. She then turned to me.

"Of course Ken, the ugly little bastard, was just manipulating things for his own devious ends." She sighed. "It was his birthday and we partied. I got drunk and ended up with his prize marrow inside me." She laughed and so did I. "It's a big one though." She seemed quite impressed.

"I know!" I said.

This time Kath stopped dead in her tracks.

"YOU know. How?"

"Well don't get mad." She waved that away. "At Rob's party. We played spin the bottle and I went in the Dining Room with him. I didn't fuck him, just gave him a wank. He has a massive tongue as well"

"What about Rob?" She exclaimed

"Oh no no. He wasn't involved." I assured her. "You know Rob he's lovely. He's not like the others."

"Hmmm!" She nodded, contemplatively. "I suppose so. But you never know." She looked at me. "Look at you!"

"I know." I replied. "And you!"

"I know!" We both laughed. "I have no control in drink. I'm just glad Rob is there to stop me." She paused. "Most of the time. At least you didn't go as far as I did."

"We..ll that's not strictly true."

"Spill the beans, what, when, where, more importantly who."

"Again last Friday, or technically last Saturday morning." I took a deep breath. "With Steve, at my house."

"Phewee!" She blew her cheeks out. "Well .... so Sally HAD cause for concern."

"No not tonight! He was being kind trying to help me."

"Listen women can smell a man on the hunt, for miles. She knew." She could see I felt guilty, and patted me on the back. "Don't get down. He's attractive Steve, I hope it was worth it."

"He's very sexy." I straightened my face. "But I decided never again. I don't want him thinking we've got a relationship or something stronger. I love Sam."

"And I love Rob. I know what you mean and I know it would devastate him to find out about me but sometimes, it's just ...... so exciting."

"You know in some Islamic States we'd be stoned to death, for what we've done."

Kath looked sideways at me.

"What do you mean, Islamic States, some guys in the west, would do it! They talk about freedom and defending it, but it's only the bullshit freedom, that THEY believe in. Which isn't freedom at all! They still want us sat at home, living a life of drudgery. And I do not mean Rob."

We both stared at the dance floor, with our own thoughts. Kath reacted first.

"Come on Beth. Cheer up. Let's get some action, before the lads get back. Let's enjoy our freedom."

"To be honest I'm still a bit shaken up by today. The Train and then Steve and Sally. I feel wary of strangers, even if it's just for a dance."

"Look, you can't act like that, for the rest of your life. I know it was upsetting and you're right to be cautious, as any attractive female should be but you need to get back on the horse and trust people. Not all strangers are evil - even the men. " I smiled. She placed her hand on mine. "I'll stay with you all night, you can enjoy yourself and needn't feel threatened or afraid."

The music tempo had increased and it was quite acceptable for two women to dance together, so we did. Laughing and chatting eyeing up the talent, and asking each other if we would and laughing at why we wouldn't;

"Belly too big."

"Fat arse."

"Bad teeth."

"Gay!"

and would;

"Nice arse."

"Handsome."

"Dream boat."

"Big nose – big cock!" We screamed, hysterically.

I had certainly been introduced to another side of Kath tonight and to my relief she was quite like me. I felt normal again. It was obvious though my friend Rob knew nothing of this and I'm sure Sam hadn't a clue. Do I say anything? I couldn't betray Kath's confidence. Yet another dilemma. I hated myself for knowing and felt I was betraying Rob, who had after all tried to protect me. I couldn't tell Sam either, it would leave him with the same dilemma. I had to accept, it was Kath's responsibility, if she wanted to accept it. Nobody was laughing at Rob behind his back, if they had been I might have said something. In fact, nobody had mentioned it until tonight and that was the best way. It was between them and up to Kath to tell who she wanted.

+++++++++

We sat back down and finished another round of drinks. We were getting fairly tight by then. Kath broke the silence.

"What was the best bit you enjoyed about sleeping with someone else?" It was a rhetorical question. "I enjoyed the secrecy and feeling of doing something wrong. It just added to the whole experience. I'm not saying Ken's cock didn't help because it did. He has a huge purple bell-end. I couldn't get it in me at first." She giggled. "But we managed in the end. I've got to say, he filled me up."

She leaned forward her legs open and her hands joined in her lap, pushing her dress down between her legs. "Mmmmm, it was nice."

"You sound like you're reliving it." I said, then continued. "I enjoyed the attention. Just having others, really interested and wanting me, just for sex. I know it's lovely with Sam but variety is the spice of life as they say." I thought of Rico's big cock and started to feel quite horny. We were interrupted by a deep voice.

All this talk about our sexual experiences and feelings had made me quite horny, especially sharing it with a fellow traveller.

"Excuse me. My friend and I couldn't help noticing you were not dancing. Would you be interested." He was tall and slim about forty-ish with grey, curly hair. He wore a dark brown Armani suit with light blue pin stripe, Yellow shirt open at his tanned neck, with a gold chain around it. He was very handsome, with ice blue eyes. His friend was younger maybe mid-thirties, dark hair and also handsome, Latin looking. His suit also Armani, was light blue and he had a dark blue shirt. He had a neck silver neck chain. I glanced at Kath and she winked back. After the incident with the drunk today, I was wary of strangers but Kath was here and the environment was more conducive and he had a certain immediate charm.