Friendly Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister stays and they share all their secrets.
10.5k words
3.36
38k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

Beth

++++

I reached lazily from under the duvet for my mobile phone. It was 8 a.m. and I stretched tingling from the previous nights' activity. I retrieved the text message and jumped up causing Sam to stir.

"What it is?" He growled.

"Suzie's coming to stay."

"Oh ok!" He rolled over his eyes still closed. "When?"

"Next Saturday. She said she's staying for the whole of the holidays."

"Oh that'll be nice."

Was that a hint of sarcasm? Well even if it was I knew he liked my little sister. She was bright and bubbly and everyone said a smaller version of me, so why wouldn't he like her. She was finished college and would be waiting on her exam results. Sam slowly surfacing said.

"Don't forget I'm heading back north next Sunday for the interview and won't be back until Wednesday."

"I know. Well she'll be company for me."

Whilst I was in the bathroom I started my period, which was a relief as I had had a good deal of sex with a few partners recently.

After lunch I was on my own as Sam and Rob went to the football match. About two o'clock Kath came to see me and we talked about the night with Anton and Raul.

"That was terrific. Did you tell Sam?" Kath enquired excitedly.

"Yes of course."

"What did he say? You didn't tell him about me?" She looked slightly shocked.

"No no!" I said trying to calm her. "I didn't mention Raul or yourself at all."

"Oh thank God!" Her relief was palpable. "I wish I could tell Rob but I think it would destroy us. Sam is just so unusual."

We spent the afternoon chatting about a variety of stuff but always came back to sex. Somehow I got talking about Rico and his obvious major physical attribute. Kath was very interested.

"You sucked him off while he was asleep!" She burst out laughing. "That takes the 'wet dream' biscuit."

"Shhhhh!" I ridiculously tried quietening her, though there was no one to hear.

"So he was pretty big in the toolbox department hey? And you're going back for more?" She wagged her finger and raised her right eyebrow.

"No. I'm going back to explain what happened. He's mortified that he's done something wrong."

She gave a wry knowing smile and said.

"Well. How about I come with you? As chaperone."

"Ok." I said nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders. "That's fine by me."

She asked about him and what his interests were. I told her what I knew particularly about his collection of icon art that he had shown me at work one time. We talked on until about five, when she had to leave to pick up the kids from her mothers. We arranged to go to Rico's on Monday.

++++++++

On Monday I picked Kath up and headed for Rico's. I wore a blouse blue jeans and knee length boots. Kath wore a flowered blouse and long pleated green skirt. She had a necklace of brown polished stones. I was still on my period so I felt pretty sure there would be no action tonight, though Sam had asked if I was "doing anything exciting?" with a knowing look. I gave him a firm "No!" and berated him and manhood for the fact they could not comprehend the pain or unattractiveness felt when experiencing a period. He comforted me but I still wish he could feel how I felt.

Kath was bubbling with excitement and breathlessly, gabbled throughout the journey. We arrived and Rico was dressed all in black, a open necked shirt and jeans. I introduced Kath and he was politeness itself, though I detected a little disappointed. Kath really checked him out. I noticed several times, her looking at his barely restrained recumbent member, encased him the tight black denim.

He invited us in and got us a drink I had orange as I was driving. We settled into talking and everything relaxed. I had to speak with him alone and tell him what had happened, when suddenly Kath began talking about her 'interest' in icon art. I was stunned and took a sideways glance at her but she never flinched.

"This is wonderful." Rico raised his hands and smiled affably. "Someone interested in icon art and English to!"

I sipped my orange juice as they talked and eventually Rico offered to show Kath his collection, which was housed in his bedroom. They got up together as Rico invited me.

"No she said she has seen it." Kath was shaking her head. I sat back down and picked up my phone.

"It's ok Rico. I have to make a call." He smiled and they walked off together.

I sat in the apartment and texted my sister, the exchange took several minutes as she asked about what action there was. When I had finished I looked toward the bedroom door which was slightly ajar but at 15 feet away could see nothing. I picked up the newspaper and began flicking through it. I had started reading my horoscope when I heard a distinct whimpering sound. I stopped reading and turned my attention to the door. There was grunting and gasping and rattling and squeaking. I put the paper down and moved toward the door I recognised the sound.

I peeped through the crack in the door and was amazed at the site. They were both on the bed. Rico was on top of Kath, his shirt was off and his trousers around his ankles, he even had is black boots on. Kath had both her arms around his back as she dug her nails in. Her head was at his right shoulder and she bit him. He was quite hairy except for his naked white buttocks which clenched as he thrust into her.

She groaned as her eyes rolled in her head and he shushed her with each thrust. From a wardrobe mirror I could see his greasy cock sliding deeply into her and I felt aroused even in my state. There then started a crescendo as Kath lay back grabbing handfuls of buttock. She grabbed each cheek her fingernails opening and playing with his reddened anus. She slid a finger up and his head stretched back as he started to pump harder. Her legs went over his shoulders and I could see the long pole thrusting into her as she started to cum. She moaned and then stopped breathing for a good few seconds as he ejaculated into her. She bit him trying to muffle her scream as the thrusting slowed and they fell into afterglow. I saw his semi-hard penis slip out of her, glistening and dripping with juice.

I was soaking wet and had to go to the bathroom. I slid my jeans to my boots and revealed my pink see-through, fishnet and lace Brazillian style tanga panties. They were soaking. I slid my hand down and over my sensitive clitoris which caused me to shoulder. I was already so aroused. I stood hand on the tiled wall, legs as wide apart as was comfortable, a tampon inside me, I rubbed gently at first then more vigorously and came. I was light-headed and glowing. I stayed in this position until I got my breath back and then slid my pants over my hips, caressing my vagina. Then pulled my jeans up tightly and smoothed the arse and fastened my belt. I washed my hands and returned to the room.

Rico and Kath were seated opposite each other looking pleased with themselves.

"We wonder were you go." Rico smiled. "I show her all my artwork."

"I'm sure you did." I said I hoped without too much sarcasm.

I decided then not to explain things to Rico. He would have to live with it. He certainly seemed like he was handling the situation now. I don't know why but felt peeved.

We talked for a while and then drove home. Kath never mentioned what had happened. As she was getting out of the car she said.

"Do I look OK?"

I thought I'd be impish.

"Absolutely fine.... apart from the wet patch on your skirt."

She looked horror struck and swivelled her head as she pulled at her skirt. I laughed and she looked at me seriously.

"Oh you bitch!" Then she leaned in to the car and whispered. "He was a great shag!"

"I know." I said. "I saw."

She winked, turned and ran up the steps to the house.

++++++++

Saturday came and Suzie arrived. She had a backpack and was wearing blue jeans and a pink T-shirt. She came in and gave Sam a big kiss on the cheek and gave me a huge hug and kiss. Sam checked her out.

"My you're looking gorgeous." he said.

"Why thank you." She bowed and turned to me. "And so are you."

I bowed and said thank you.

"Where can I put my things? I need to get showered and changed. I feel dirty."

Sam raised an eyebrow at this and I slapped his shoulder playfully.

I took her to her room and we chatted constantly as she settled in.

Rob

++++

Suzie arrived on Saturday and was like a whirlwind going through the house. She was so energetic and attractive. When she had showered she came down dressed in a T-shirt which just covered her white silk boy pants and it was very distracting though I was somewhat busy with getting packed for my interview. When I finished we all sat down and had a chat about home and family. Their father was Scottish and Suzie had a message for them.

"Make sure that lad's taking good care o'er." We laughed at Suzie's imitation of her father.

As the night drew in we had a meal and a few drinks. I was so conscious of Suzies' body. She was a slightly smaller version of Beth, with the same good looks, blonde blue eyed and larger breasts, which bounced around when she moved. She was totally unselfconscious when she sat around. often opening her legs displaying the shape of her pubic mound. The silk pants were so tight and sexy. I tried not to stare but couldn't help it. It was exciting. We went to bed around ten as Suzie was tired and I felt amorous especially as Beth had only just come of her period and I was going away the next day. Suzie came over and gave me a hug almost causing me to get a boner as she pressed into me.

When we got into bed Beth snuggled into me.

"She's grown up hasn't she?" She was teasing me.

"Yes. She's very attractive." I spoke matter-of-factly but began to get hard as she pressed against me.

"Hmmmm I see he's grown to!" She slipped my foreskin back and forward slowly. "I've missed you."

We moved our mouths together and began a passionate embrace. The cushion lips pressed gently our tongues probing delicately. I cupped her breast then rubbed her hardening nipple with my thumb. It was if I was weighing each breast. Pre-cum was moistening my cock as she continued faster to masturbate me. We moaned into each others succulent mouths.

I moved the palm of my hand over her flat stomach, and she shivered with anticipation. She lay back and opened her legs as I slid my hand under the waistband of her white laced tanga pants. My finger slipped into the folds of her vagina, already moist and as we kissed I slipped it down to the opening. She groaned as my finger explored the cavity. She whispered in my ear.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

As I played with her clitoris she moaned louder and louder and I became conscious of were we where and the proximity to Suzies' room. She shouted louder.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

"Shsss! Think of Suzie." I said and my cock twitched as I thought of her.

"She won't be bothered. Just fuck me. Hard."

She pulled down her pants bending her legs to make it easier, my hand still inside her.

"Get on me. I want your cock inside me now!"

She was completely aroused and seemed not to care who heard. As she almost shouted the last demand. I decided to have some fun.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Are you sure? Like all the others?" I started playing the game with my cock at her wet opening. She circled her hips as she tried to get me to thrust inside her.

"Yes!" She shouted. "Like the others. Like ALL the others."

My end was completely inside her but I didn't move.

"Shhhhh! You don't want your sister to hear about ALL the others do you."

She groaned and grabbed my buttocks trying to force me in but I kept away by bracing my arms.

"I don't care. I don't care. We tell each other everything anyway." She groaned louder this time. "Get your cock in me."

"Everything?" I continued to tease but I was on the verge of cumming. "Even about Anton?"

Her head rocked from side to side and my knob rubbed the folds of her vagina.

"Oh Anton! Yes! Yes! I'll tell her ALL about Anton."

I wasn't going to hold out much longer.

"And will she tell you about her 'adventures'?" I was really going for it.

"Yes of course. We share everything."

My cock twitched again as I continued the torture.

"And will you share it with me?"

"Yes. Ooooh yes!" She was now nearly screaming. "Everything. Everything. I'll share everything with you."

I was so turned on and couldn't stop I thrust into her hot wet cunt and pumped in long fast strokes. She screamed and screamed and orgasmed clutching at me and sucking my lips and tongue. She spoke into my ear.

"I love you. Ohhh! I love you."

Knowing Suzie was next door made it exciting. For both of us - I think. We were wrapped in pleasure and sank into a deep sleep.

++++++++

The next day I was given a pleasant send off by both Beth and Suzie, as they came to the railway station with me. The train arrived so I made said my goodbyes. I told them both not to get into any trouble and winked. Beth and Suzie wore T-shirts, mini skirts white socks with a lace frill and white trainers. They looked sporty, spellbinding and spunky. A sexy twin-set. They both had their blonde hair in pony tails and looked ready for a set of tennis. I was almost aroused looking at the pair of them.

"We'll be good." Beth said giggling.

"And if we can't be good, we'll be careful." Laughed Suzie.

I smiled and gave them both a kiss. A lingering one for Beth and boarded my train.

Suzie

+++++

I watched as Rob waved through the window and disappeared North. I turned to Beth, who would be feeling a bit miserable.

"Right Beth. A good dose of retail therapy is called for here." She gave me a sympathetic smile and led the way to the car.

She drove us to the main shopping precinct and we shopped for until five and then exhausted headed back to Beth's.

"You caused quite a stir in town didn't we?"

Beth was referring to the attention we were getting from the men. We turned quite a few heads and had them staring at our breasts or trying to see up our skirts.

"I think that's we – not just me. You were a knockout. Particularly in the café. Who was that guy who said hi? He wasn't bad looking. Nice arse."

Beth waved her hands and shook her head.

"Don't go there. That's real trouble, believe me. He's a friend of a friend." She looked uncomfortable. "He's called Steve and his girlfriend is a very possessive person."

I could see something had happened.

"Possessive hey! Did she have any reason to be? Have you been pulling?"

"Well ....I." She blushed and didn't answer. I couldn't stop myself.

"You have, haven't you? Oh my God! Tell me everything."

"It was a party. We'd all been drinking. It just happened." She was uneasy but I persisted.

"What have you done? Did you fuck him?"

"Ye....yes. Yes I did." She took a deep, shaky breath.

I couldn't quite take it in. Beth was such 'a-goody-two-shoes', my how she'd changed. When we were young we talked about sex and stuff but unlike me she had never experienced it until she got married and now this. I had to pursue this.

"How come? What's happened to you?"

She shook her head, slowly.

"I don't know, liberated I guess." She smiled at me. "That's it marriage liberated me."

"And what about Sam?"

"What about Sam?"

"Does he know?"

I was still shocked.

She looked me in the eye and calmly said.

"Yes."

It was total disbelief tinged with excitement on my part.

"Oh my God!"

I sounded like Janice from Friends. I put my hands to my mouth to deaden the squeal. My sister cool as you like telling me she slept with a guy and her husband had found out. I was having difficulty with this.

"Well you looked pretty ok together today and sounded more than ok last night...." I stopped myself as I had said too much already.

"You heard us last night?" She appeared shocked.

"I'm not deaf am I?" I replied. "Anyway don't change the subject. How did Sam find out? How did Sam react?"

"I told him and he was ok with it." She was calm and clear as she played with her mobile phone.

I didn't get this at all. I knew Sam he was a sweet guy and loved Beth, he must have been heart broken. She looked at the phone, as she spun it but I stopped her with my hand.

"We have an open relationship." She moved her attention from the phone to me. "Anyway it turns him on."

Hmmm. Dirty old Sam. Liked a bit of sharing hey. I had to know more.

"How long has this been going on then?" I said.

She ran her hands over her mini and thighs.

"A couple of weeks. Maybe a month. It was just an experiment but it's really spiced up our sex life."

I couldn't resist.

"I know, if last nights anything to go by." I immediately covered my mouth.

She raised an eyebrow but laughed.

"Yes I got carried away a bit, so did he. I think he enjoyed the fact you were in the next bedroom. He's becoming a real randy bugger."

I was used to Beths' openness as we would talk about sex or boyfriends and had no secrets but I was still a little surprised she mentioned me. She changed the subject before I could delve deeper but this wasn't finished.

"Come on let's get dinner sorted and get cleaned up." Beth moved the shopping from the table and began being a regular housewife.

We showered and changed into fresh T-shirts and pants. Mine were high sided silky white almost see-through and Beths' were silky Green to go with her shirt. We cooked and had a drink, catching up all the time, as we hadn't seen each other since Christmas.


We went up to bed both slightly squiffy from the drink. As Sam was away I slept with Beth, as we had done when we were kids. Although I'd had a drink I was determined to find out more about her 'open' relationship. I'd tried to get the conversation round to it during the evening but she had side-stepped it.

"So how did it go with this Steve then? Where did it happen?"

Beth rolled her eyes as if to say 'not again'. She turned to face me looking serious.

"Do you want all the gory details?"

I looked back knowing she was bluffing and said.

"Yes please. Every last bit."

Beth sighed and began her tale starting at Robs birthday party. I listened dumbstruck. Yet again I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was obviously telling the truth and in so much detail, she must have been well practiced at recounting the story, probably to Sam. I was getting incredibly horny, I had little tingles in my stomach and groin when she mentioned words like 'cock' or 'cum' or 'dick' or 'fuck'. I was wet between my legs. She had finished telling me about Steve and how she had told Sam, then asked.

"So what do you think of your dirty slut of a sister?"

I was shocked but horny and horny got the better of me.

"God I feel horny? Have you got anymore 'secrets'?"

"Oh really. Well actually I have." She smiled coyly as I eagerly hunkered down. I asked if this was going to be as good and she said yes, if I enjoyed the last one. I slid my hand into my pants and showing Beth said.

"Do you mind? I'm just so excited."

She asked if I wanted a dildo as there was one in the bedside cabinet. I jumped at the chance. As I said we shared everything and had no secrets. My nipples were protruding through my white cotton T-shirt and I ran my fingers round them as Beth handed me the dildo. We laughed when she switched it on and it began to buzz and rotate. She began talking about Anton at the dance. I removed my pants and started using the dildo on my little secret button. The noise though initially annoying was drowned by Beths' voice as she recounted the tale. The sensations caused my body to shudder. When she talked about penetration I slipped the dildo inside me getting it soaking wet. I moaned as I went in and out slowly.

Beth began to warm to this and began stroking herself as she relived the night, then she mentioned Raul on the same night! I stopped and leaning on an elbow looked at her.

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers